Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was the first-ever ICO you’ve invested?  (Read 548 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:28:55 AM

I invested on many ICO from 2016 until 2020 and get many worth ICO and bad ICO, but I think usually when getting bad ICO with lower price after listing and I know is risk I have faced when start investing on ICO project, just one reason I don't like with ICO because never give exactly date with their coin listing on the market.
Do you still wish to invest in ICO like 2016-2017? I think that will not happen again and now that ICO's popularity is fading, don't expect investment there to be much better, IEO, which has a good reputation.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:37:31 AM

I can't even remember the name of the first project, I only remember that it was the summer of 2017, the project lived for about a month, and then the main developer left it, and price went to the bottom, I invested 500$, after there were several more unsuccessful projects, the first success was BNB.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 12:15:06 PM

If we talk about participation in the ICO, my first experience was bitconnect, it was fun, there was some craziness.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 12:38:03 PM

My first ICO was with metahash... about 2 years ago. My first hodl was BTC, of course. First structured deposit - gekkoin. First exchange - kucoin
I know that coin and it seems like that is a dead coin right now. I have seen when meta hash has got a big hype in the past but so many new coins have already replaced the old coin. My first ico was zilliqa and it has already performed very well too.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 12:52:11 PM

If we talk about participation in the ICO, my first experience was bitconnect, it was fun, there was some craziness.
Lol many made massive gains from this Bitconnect and many who got in late got burnt too. I remember when suppoman (a crypto influencer) mentioned it as a ponzi scheme on his channel, while another popular influencer was busy promoting it. I didn't like the idea of lending coins wayback since many scams sprouted up under that niche. Bitconnect MCAP and price was growing massively such that it didn't look organic. I wasn't really an ICO freak but WABI was an ICO which caught my attention and I made huge profit from it.
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:09:24 PM

My first ICO was Polybius (PLBT) had little knowledge about ICO that moment, it was not a good investment at all but I got even. There were so many project that time but I was hyped by my friend to invest into that project.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:14:53 PM

Maybe it's CMT, I was 4 times more profitable when investing in this project in 2017. After that I also participated in a few other ICOs, but not having too much profit, and in 2019 I was Lots of losses with ICOs because most projects have failed and become scammer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: