Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get moved by fake good news  (Read 2664 times)
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:11:44 PM

You are browsing through Twitter or telegram and you come in contact with news like this '𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝  Mr George Anderson ịt has been a life changing experience and a God sent to humanity 𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙝im 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚'
Join link???

When ever you come across such it's a total scam, it's never real to begin with, it's just a fake good news to lure you into a trap, do not bother to read

The fact is people who make it big aren't always ready to share news about how they do it
In this cryptocurrency world still investors think this fake can be true. Free money is never possible in any situation. Although uniswap exchange users got almost 2 million USD. Only lucky people can get these rewards. I do block those scammers who's reveal this announcement. Sometimes I am also worried about some upcoming top coins announcement for these scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 01:00:33 PM

Well, it depends on how you term or evaluate your circumstances. an investor does not care about fake news, or fake good news; they rely on the effects of such news on the crypto prices. So i will implore you to understand the effects of a rumour, the effects of a news; and also how it translates to the crypto market.

Always do your own research; and remember to buy the rumours and take profits from the news always.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:11:14 PM

news is not always true there is news is wrong. investors are not stupid, they must see and monitor the news even though sometimes they fall into the wrong news but they have tried their best because investors spend their funds looking for profits and clearly monitor before they release funds but it needs to be remembered that there are no human beings who are perfect all people know.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:27:07 PM

Fake news they said runs faster like the speed of light. That's the major reason one has to be very careful with jumping into conclusion whenever you hear any news. There was a particular time a friend called me and told me that the price of Bitcoin is dropping seriously, that it will be best if I sell my Bitcoin then in other to avoid loosing the whole money. I told him that I have to wait a bit to verify some things before doing that. Lucky for me under six hours Bitcoin picked up again. And the little loss was recovered.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:44:27 PM

You are browsing through Twitter or telegram and you come in contact with news like this '𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝  Mr George Anderson ịt has been a life changing experience and a God sent to humanity 𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙭 𝙝im 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚'
Join link???

When ever you come across such it's a total scam, it's never real to begin with, it's just a fake good news to lure you into a trap, do not bother to read

The fact is people who make it big aren't always ready to share news about how they do it

In my own humble opinion, greediness has been the problem of many people in this crypto space, how? How can someone be so moved into believing a post which someone makes and then asks for payment while promising an imaginary reward. Many of these posts or fake good news are both on telegram and twitter, and from the look of things, in fact from all ramifications, it seems people are still falling for it hence they are everywhere. People should learn how to tackle greediness, no matter the giveaway, fake good news or airdrop, checking with the team involved should be done first. Lastly, scammers are everywhere and they will keep trying different strategies to attract, lure and scam people, therefore doing the right thing and being far from greed is very important.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 08:56:04 PM

Thanks for bringing this up, this happens on Telegram a lot, what I do is to report them. People need to wise up there is no free food anywhere and no one would tell you their secret of making money. The issue here is that most of these guys never have anything to show but a fake Photoshop testimony to lure gullible people and suck them off their BTC most of the time

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:59:33 PM

Thanks for bringing this up, this happens on Telegram a lot, what I do is to report them. People need to wise up there is no free food anywhere and no one would tell you their secret of making money. The issue here is that most of these guys never have anything to show but a fake Photoshop testimony to lure gullible people and suck them off their BTC most of the time
Fraudsters always take advantage of many ways. The trend that has occurred recently is a flash airdrop, then asking for a number of funds before sending an airdrop. Beware, there are legitimate ones but many are scam and only take advantage of the panic and greed of people who want instant profit.
Don't forget to report if you find a fake account project, this can help other people avoid a scam.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:13:42 AM

news is not always true there is news is wrong. investors are not stupid, they must see and monitor the news even though sometimes they fall into the wrong news but they have tried their best because investors spend their funds looking for profits and clearly monitor before they release funds but it needs to be remembered that there are no human beings who are perfect all people know.
That's natural in my opinion, because the panic in the news that circulates makes them throw away coins at low prices, this has happened several times and this opportunity has been taken advantage of by large investors to buy back, the news is true or not will make investors panic, what's more looking at the market red
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:39:50 AM

It is normal that we sometimes Moved away by news we watched or read but it doesn't necessarily mean that we will allow ourselves to buy
 all the way in be a victim.

Not unless we are talking about bitcoin here or ethereum that we knew will bring good income over the time.

Trusting those who brings speculation or prediction is not  bad but not to the extent that all they say will be our things to follow because these
 people protects their own benefits and that is to bring up those coins they
are supporting.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 02:42:20 AM

These scam guys are actually attempting even this style was at that point been known by many, the expectation for newcomers and voracious individuals  still conceivable. They are attempting to continue punching in the breeze trusting that it will be arrived to anybody and begin following  them. Better to do your own exploration and never to engage any type of this messages, they won't help they are  all after with your investment.

Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:44:24 AM

this is a classic scam. i have seen it mostly on instagram. Such comments are common on instagram posts related to finance and crypto.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:51:29 AM

It's an old type of scam, I never cared about the news or messages from other people that I don't even know them,
success requires struggle and sacrifice, it doesn't make sense for them to spread it for free, of course there is another purpose if success is given to other people for free.
some people even believe that if knowledge must be purchased to respect that knowledge,
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:54:29 AM

Up to this point I have spent many years in the crypto market and I have come across a lot of such news.
It is best for investors to check the news and make their own conclusions, do not try to invest on the advice of others.
If there was anyone who could make an accurate statement on this market, he would have become a millionaire and was busy trying to spend money instead of trying to advertise it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:28:25 AM

That is really true there are several fake testaments and statements from con artists and scammers just to provide fake hope of having a life changing thing. It is too good to be true which you really need to think twice or even thrice for you to avoid fraudulent and scams.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:42:48 AM

For me, most of the people who fall for it are just newbie.
That is only the downsides of some newbies entering the scene of financial even cryptocurrency or non-crypto currency, they are very vulnerable to these kinds of scams.
That kind of scams or fake good news is all over the social media, most of the target are those newbies.
Also, some people are using fake profiles in social media, like Facebook or Linkedin, etc.

You are right, newbies are very impulsive investors most of the time, so with the old ones. Even if there are warning given to them they are still buying such fake news luring them. They are easily got caught with their greedy mindset that's why they are being trapped with this kind of bait easily. So it's necessarily not only for newbies but also to old ones to learn more about a project before jumping into it.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:10:19 AM

True, even marketers only get paid through attractive offers, something must be attractive to people before they jump right in, well this is a big weak point for many of us, most good news are fake, even on youtube you can easily see people saying they make 10,000$ in 24hra whereas it's all a process to earn from your click or buy their products, we should take extreme measures before diving into any attractive offers and good news

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:47:35 PM

Actually I wonder why despite that the post is an obvious scam there are still people who gets deceived by this. I think they are wanting easy money. I don't also why there are no authorities who regulates such posting. That is why it is important that proper research and checkup about the crypto project is important so not to be scammed.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:54:40 PM

Join link???
Its really are a scam! And that person who comments it are surely are one of the conspirator.
If only all people think like these then there's no one will be a victims, But the problem is there are people who thinks positively even in false information because they do believed other opinions.
Yes! most of people are selfish it self. So better think twice on why do these person suddenly informing you about their success there should be any motive. And even they provide evidences spect it to be fake ... there's no gain with out pain.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:27:58 PM

Join link???

Thanks for creating this post. You see i have come across this kind of post on my Telegram and facebook page countless time. To me t is a red signal. People who are making it are busy making it with their money, they dont look for other people's money to trade.

one of the best advise i got from this platform is that " learn to trade yourself, dont give your cash to another person to do it for you".

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:46:28 PM

It's called fake testament, and sometimes they even come with proof but it's still all fake, the truth is those who make money one way or the other don't share to the public how they do it, greedy people will always feel like ' let me give a try, who knows? ' and their eye will open once they get scammed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: