Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 10:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockdown easing - I'm back in the cafe  (Read 1521 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:52:40 PM

Forget the lockdown at home. You have a family you are locked down with if you lock down at home. Rather, get back to work and be lockdown for 8 hours a day with your co-employees. Then get outside and be locked down out of doors with whoever else is out there. In other words, get locked down with all kinds of people all over the place, and get and give natural herd immunity through the lockdowns.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:49:05 PM

saying to stay home and wait it out. might have helped more if they done contact tracing during lockdown aswell, to speed up the drop in cases.
places in asia did and they had great success. thus then controlling the low cases while relaxing restrictions was easier for them
they started in january. and done contact tracing and relaxed things in march/april

UK kinda implemented contact tracing but only a month after some relaxations of lockdown.
but by waiting till march to lockdown. and then not implement contact tracing until june.
which means its still handling about 600 cases a week. but keeping it down some what so UK's risk of a second large wave to need another lockdown is far far off.

but US. they seem to want to avoid any government involvement. let it spread and have people to blame. while then blaming government for stupid things it wasnt involved in.
EG saying the virus was created by government. but then not blaming government for underfunding hospitals/safety efforts of reduction/prevention.. instead blaming government for the small interventions it did do.

america seems backward. and will suffer because of it.

The area I live in, there was a lockdown and it was lifted. The shops and restaurants are open now, but you have to wear a mask going in. As I see it, what people should do locally is what their local/regional government says to do. And it's not to go back and hide in your home. It's to go out, and yes to go to places like the coffee shop.

Meanwhile, there's all these Net-Tards that think THEY KNOW BETTER.

Good for a laugh.
lacir

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 01:22:29 PM

I am travelling by train to work and there are some gipsys asking for money.
My distance threshold failed. As I am reading this thread I got angst please don't be
so pessimistic of covid because I will too. Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:02:10 PM

The only thing in this fake Coronavirus pandemic to be afraid of is, government law enforcement who are afraid of the fake pandemic.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 2464

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:33:40 PM

I'm bored with it all. I've got to wear my Darth Vader sanding and metal grinding mask to the cafe tomorrow. No way am I going to pay a couple of pounds for a tatty cloth monkey face mask.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:44:06 PM

The only thing in this fake Coronavirus pandemic to be afraid of is, government law enforcement who are afraid of the fake pandemic.

Cool

its not just you who said its fake. but the deaths are just too much to really treat it like its fake. everyone is locked in our homes. though there is the need to go work and earn for the family there is not much to do when your company and all the city are locked.

there can be conspiracy in who creating the virus and what its for but there is a truth behind the virus that kills is real. we just can't make all countries unite to conspire.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                               
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████         
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████         
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████         
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████   
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████ 
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████ 
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████ 
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████ 
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████ 
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:55:57 PM

I'm bored with it all. I've got to wear my Darth Vader sanding and metal grinding mask to the cafe tomorrow. No way am I going to pay a couple of pounds for a tatty cloth monkey face mask.

Interesting idea. Welding helmets, anyone?
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 04:02:14 PM

Well I'm back in the supermarket cafe tomorrow, as I've bought a wild life trail camera on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B087RFJFRL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=10 ) the policy is to ask customers if they have a mask, and to ask them politely to wear it if they aren't. If they say "no" then security is told to let them in anyway, and to ignore the mask wearing requirement. Now that I know that I don't have to wear one, I might wear one to gain some good boy points. Smiley

ps. I asked if I can have a straw so that I can drink my coffee. Smiley

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:01:38 PM

Cool

its not just you who said its fake. but the deaths are just too much to really treat it like its fake. everyone is locked in our homes. though there is the need to go work and earn for the family there is not much to do when your company and all the city are locked.

there can be conspiracy in who creating the virus and what its for but there is a truth behind the virus that kills is real. we just can't make all countries unite to conspire.

Google "exosomes."

Whenever tests are done on anyone, to see if they have Covid, exosomes are in the body fluid that is being tested. Nobody doing the tests knows if the thing they found was a virus, or if it was exosomes (made by the cells of the person's own body). This is the way it always has been for Coronavirus. Nobody knows if anybody died from Covid or from a person's own exosomes... or something else, btw. This means we don't know if there are any Covid deaths at all!

Cool

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 07:38:16 PM

I can confirm that I haven't died from the virus

I hope the cops aren't there tomorrow when I'm wearing my Darth Vader mask. I'm likely to get arrested for saying - May the force be with you

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4547

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:54:37 PM

Cool

Google "exosomes."

Whenever tests are done on anyone, to see if they have Covid, exosomes are in the body fluid that is being tested. Nobody doing the tests knows if the thing they found was a virus, or if it was exosomes (made by the cells of the person's own body). This is the way it always has been for Coronavirus. Nobody knows if anybody died from Covid or from a person's own exosomes... or something else, btw. This means we don't know if there are any Covid deaths at all!

we are not in the 12th century
science and technology knew and can identify exosomes ages ago. and what antibodies and red bloodcells
they can even sequence rna and dna
so they can identify things. welcome to the 21st century
so they can test sick patients and find the common denominator of what a sick person has that a non sick person doesnt. they can then test if this thing is similar to anything they already know of
they know its similar to SARS1 but not similar to ebola.
they know its a virus and not a bit of fecal matter or other human cell
they know its not a human cell because they also found other animals that got sick with the same symptoms that had the same common denominator

it passed the koch, rivers and bell test. you have been told this in many topics many times
i know you will be ignorant and just say 'google' another cell type and then say 'it could be this' but no they know exactly what it is because they have identified it
wake up to the 21st century. get out the 12th century mindset

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:57:36 PM

i got a t-shirt
"if you can 
 smell my fart.
 you're too close"

it kinda instantly gets a reaction for people to stand at a distance

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lacir

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 08:07:34 PM

Well I'm back in the supermarket cafe tomorrow, as I've bought a wild life trail camera on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B087RFJFRL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=10 ) the policy is to ask customers if they have a mask, and to ask them politely to wear it if they aren't. If they say "no" then security is told to let them in anyway, and to ignore the mask wearing requirement. Now that I know that I don't have to wear one, I might wear one to gain some good boy points. Smiley

ps. I asked if I can have a straw so that I can drink my coffee. Smiley

Rather be on Morrison cafe than in the supermarket cafe Smiley
I can't sustain without my portion of coffe. Everyday before I
start to work I need refill.  Its funny that some times politeness
make people wear mask instead obligation.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:53:51 PM

Cool

Google "exosomes."

we are not in the 12th century
science and technology knew and can identify exosomes ages ago. and what antibodies and red bloodcells
they can even sequence rna and dna
so they can identify things. welcome to the 21st century
so they can test sick patients and find the common denominator of what a sick person has that a non sick person doesnt. they can then test if this thing is similar to anything they already know of
they know its similar to SARS1 but not similar to ebola.
they know its a virus and not a bit of fecal matter or other human cell
they know its not a human cell because they also found other animals that got sick with the same symptoms that had the same common denominator

it passed the koch, rivers and bell test. you have been told this in many topics many times
i know you will be ignorant and just say 'google' another cell type and then say 'it could be this' but no they know exactly what it is because they have identified it
wake up to the 21st century. get out the 12th century mindset

No, we're back before the 12th century. Know why? Because we still can't see living, wiggling DNA or RNA... except when they are dead, in an electron microscope. One hundred percent of the things that we think that RNA and DNA are doing - especially when connected to viruses and exosomes - we have put together based on circumstantial evidence... which might be wrong as far as we know with absolute certainty.

It's only recently (2011) that the Microsphere Nanoscope has been developed so we can actually watch living viruses and exosomes and RNA and DNA. And the reason why you can't find much info about what the Nanoscope sees is, there is such a load of info that proves that our current understanding of viruses and exosomes could absolutely be far off base, that scientists don't want to speak up until they understand the info better. And understanding might take a long time, because the things of life are so extremely complex.

To say it straight out, all of our info about viruses and the way they act and their reasons for acting the way they do, might have to be flushed down the toilet in the light of what is being seen with the Microsphere Nanoscope. The clear thing that is opening up is, we don't really know what is going on with viruses. Any healings that we have done with vaccines, have entirely come about because of placebo effect, or by pure accident.

The reason why the medical has to push this virus pandemic now is, in a few, short years, the whole world of medicine will have come to understand how wrong we have been for the last 150 years or more, about the way bacteria, viruses, exosomes, RNA, DNA, and a whole lot of other things interact. The only chance for the medical community to keep their clout and their income is to stifle this new info, now, before it becomes wide-spread.

You entirely have things backwards, as usual.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:18:43 PM

seems badecker got told a stupid script about exosomes. yet by the way he is using the word he has no clue
but hey badecker will try using it as a buzzword in multiple topics to pretend he knows what he is talking about simply because he thinks he can spell the word

he really is stuck in the past and has no clue about what tech is actually available and how long its been available for
he still think vaccines are made with monkey kidneys even though that stopped in the 1960's
but unless its a particular cultish influencer that teaches him. he is not willing to learn the truth.
such a pitty that he wastes his life like that

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:29:56 PM

seems badecker got told a stupid script about exosomes. yet by the way he is using the word he has no clue
but hey badecker will try using it as a buzzword in multiple topics to pretend he knows what he is talking about simply because he thinks he can spell the word

he really is stuck in the past and has no clue about what tech is actually available and how long its been available for
he still think vaccines are made with monkey kidneys even though that stopped in the 1960's
but unless its a particular cultish influencer that teaches him. he is not willing to learn the truth.
such a pitty that he wastes his life like that

You simply talk like this because you have been indoctrinated. It's hard to break indoctrination when it is well thought out and applied. I really don't think you are a bad guy at heart. Come on and wake up a little. Learn to let go of the BS you have been taught...

... I mean, before you crash and burn.

Cool

inanilujimi

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:09:33 AM

it is true that there is easing but it seems that most people lack awareness that Covid-19 still exists and considers it normal.
really ironic with what we have done so far but the positive data of this virus continues to multiply, so is everything we do so far useless if not really disciplined.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 07:59:50 AM

The virus seems to spread fairly easily - to the extent that some reports seem to say that 95% of the population will be infected over the next year or so. That's the bad news! The good news is that it is not very serious for anybody with a natural immune system, and there is increasing awareness of this. Hopefully this will lead to a reduction in crippling vaccinations, and poisonous pharmaceuticals. Maybe then we can get back onto the track of increasing life span from generation to generation.

Just think how much civilisation could move forward if all the money that is squandered on so called health care was spent on improving industry and leisure enjoyment.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 4434

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:24:02 AM

This is true, but there are many people who have weak immunity, have concomitant diseases. And besides all this, they are very dependent on the news that the media now owns. And such people, fearing the disease, drink a lot of unnecessary drugs, thinking that by doing this, they will be able to protect themselves from the virus. Self-medication of such people hurts themselves even more. However, they are difficult to judge. Our country has direct instructions on what to do if you feel unwell. As a result, we have many cases of serious illnesses.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 10:09:55 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but if it takes more than 1-5 days to shake off the virus, then he doesn't have a strong immune system. Insulin resistance can impact this, and this can come from drinking sugary drinks like Coke, ultra-processed foods like seed oils or burgers, energy drinks, pharmaceuticals, smoking or recreational drugs and others modern products. Vaping and other recreational drugs don't help either. Vaccination is another immunity destroyer as well, despite all the pharma propaganda.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: