Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockdown easing - I'm back in the cafe  (Read 1509 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:59:23 PM

Well the government initiative seems to be working. The Morrison's cafe has started to run out of food, mainly salads, lasagne, and afternoon teas. Things do seem to be recovering slowly where the government allows businesses and customers to work things out for themselves.

If I could only learn to eat the right things, maybe I could stop gaining weight. Do you think there is somebody controlling suppliers so that only fattening foods remain on the menu? Fat people catch Covid easier.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:41:49 AM

Well the government initiative seems to be working. The Morrison's cafe has started to run out of food, mainly salads, lasagne, and afternoon teas. Things do seem to be recovering slowly where the government allows businesses and customers to work things out for themselves.
in fact I agree with the implementation of "New Normal" the most important thing is that it has to be with a very strict health protocol.
in my country, most factories / malls have started to open with very strict health protocols.

Mall:
- temperature check and wash hands before entering
- the use of masks is mandatory
- Those above 50 years old are not allowed to enter
- Limitation on the number of visitors who may enter, if the number is over, waiting for those inside to leave and be replaced by new ones.
- maintain that distance must be maintained between visitors.

Factory / Compnay:
- Checking the temperature and sterilizing the body
- use a mask while at the factory / company
- limiting the number of employees who can enter by means of a shfit, taking turns in every other day.
- keep a distance in the task applied

the goal is that the wheels of the economy can run and the government can reduce the subsidies that must be issued because many have worked and produced to buy their daily necessities.
tax can be taken from the company even though there is still a separate compensation so that the Mall / Factory / Company does not have trouble.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 09:06:10 AM

If I could only learn to eat the right things, maybe I could stop gaining weight.

Most weight gain seems to come from insulin resistance. This can be caused by eating refined sugars and ultra-processed food like seed oils and hamburgers. Butter is much healthier than vegetable spreads, which are actually seed oils. The manufacturing process is similar to the production of gasoline. I cook with coconut oil, and drizzle olive oil on salads and other food. Canola and soya oils are the worst to use for cooking.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:05:28 PM

If I could only learn to eat the right things, maybe I could stop gaining weight.

Most weight gain seems to come from insulin resistance. This can be caused by eating refined sugars and ultra-processed food like seed oils and hamburgers. Butter is much healthier than vegetable spreads, which are actually seed oils. The manufacturing process is similar to the production of gasoline. I cook with coconut oil, and drizzle olive oil on salads and other food. Canola and soya oils are the worst to use for cooking.

Weight gain comes from eating. Stick to drinking only water for about a week, and eating no food at all, and taking no nutrients at all, and you will at least start to lose weight.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:55:12 PM

i know jetcash is saying 'seed oil' and 'hamburgers' because of a specific video he watched (yea jetcash's words are just that obvious)

truth is weight gain is caused by a multitude of things

did you know that 2 litres of water weights 2kg

so if you are drinking more then 2litres of water but only peeing out less than 2litres due to bladder issues or kidney issues. you will gain weight
yep even excessive water can be bad for you

did you know heart issues where your body doesnt circulate blood as well (low blood pressure) can cause your body to (due to gravity) pump fluids down your body easily. but not bring them back up as easily
you can usually spot this with people with puffy hands and feet (elasticated socks mark your legs) and clubbed fingers and puffy hands
this is a sign of weight gain due to water retention, due to heart issues

its not even just 'eating too much' yes there is some about what your eating. but also if your not excreting the food out of the other end. your not removing it.

other things like blood oxygen
if your body is not getting enough oxygen due to smoking . then you are not combusting the fats as effectively thus not burning the fat. thus not helping

there are a multitude of reasons. even some mitochondrial defects and other growth hormone and metabolic defects.

trying to think its just 'seed oil' and 'hamburgers' is not even right. but it making it obvious jetcash didnt even think about his post and is just watching a video and repeating what it says to make it seem like he knows. when all he is doing is just repeating a video

most funny part of the posts above
badecker syas yesterday 'if only i could learn to lose weight
badecker today says some naive advice as if he has learned

so badecker, maybe take more then just 1 day to learn something especially if it involves taking a week to try something.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:30:16 AM

did you know that 2 litres of water weights 2kg....

Nope. Two liters of liquid water does not weight 2 kg on Mars. Or on the Moon. Or at the ISS.

It does not weigh 2 kg on Earth if it is falling, it weighs zero.

It does not weigh 2kg if it is solid water, ICE.

It does not weigh 2kg if it is 2 litters of water vapor.

Neither does it weigh 2kg if it is heavy water.

The 2 liters will weigh less at the equator than at mid latitude, and more at the poles.

That's nine different ways that you've been proved wrong.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:33:27 PM

No, I don't believe this is gonna be "new normal". We continue to see our friends, life continues, we look for different ways to entertain ourselves while the work of venues is limited. Face masks don't make us less communicative or friendly. This will end one day. I hope his fabulous hysteria will end soon...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:45:26 PM

"new normal".. maybe its the old normal

decades ago, kids at school prom couldnt dance upclose and personal
public displays of affection were not a thing
speed dating and approaching random people, geting physical in a matter of hours was not a thing
people didnt just cling to each other or stay 12 hours inside someone else house playing video games
hankerchiefs were a thing
class sizes were not 30+ kids in a class
work places were not cycling the same air, they actually had windows that opened
hospitals had more beds per populous

so this new normal could actually be the old normal

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:52:06 PM

"new normal".. maybe its the old normal

decades ago, kids at school prom couldnt dance upclose and personal

Standard franky1 twisting of the facts. School kids didn't dance up close for religious reasons, not medical reasons. In fact, in the past many religions didn't accept dancing with another person except if it was your husband or wife.

F-1 knows that the medical vaccine story is starting to fail. But he is trying to continue it because he is a devious troll in most of what he does and says.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:26:03 PM

No, I don't believe this is gonna be "new normal". We continue to see our friends, life continues, we look for different ways to entertain ourselves while the work of venues is limited. Face masks don't make us less communicative or friendly. This will end one day. I hope his fabulous hysteria will end soon...

But when it ends (it will end soon) there will be so many, many people that no longer can rise up and talk like authoritative experts.

They will be left without purpose or meaning to their life.

This is so very unfair.

Why don't you care?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:49:33 AM

But when it ends (it will end soon) there will be so many, many people that no longer can rise up and talk like authoritative spoonfed experts idiots.
FTFY
badecker will just find another issue to cry about. i think he will jump back on the 9-11 conspiracy again

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:04:20 AM

But when it ends (it will end soon) there will be so many, many people that no longer can rise up and talk like authoritative spoonfed experts idiots.
FTFY
badecker will just find another issue to cry about. i think he will jump back on the 9-11 conspiracy again

Well, that one is rather interesting. Of course it's been moderately well funded by the anti-American middle eastern operations for decades, and a few fell for it. Like Badecker. But he's got a couple variations on the standard themes. In his world, buildings have explosives mixed with concrete when they're built, so the CONTROLLERS sort of push buttons when they want a building to blow up.

The planes have nothing to do with it or didn't really exist or something, I forget.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 07:27:48 AM

Covid is not the important issue - it is a recent variant of a 90 year old family of viruses, and a half-way decent immune system can knock it on the head in a couple of days. It won't be the cause of a new normal. The new normal will be an economic reset as the puppet masters change the world currencies, and an increase in unhealthy food, as they try to move us to synthetic products to benefit the money Pharmers.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:33:59 AM

Covid is not the important issue - it is a recent variant of a 90 year old family of viruses, and a half-way decent immune system can knock it on the head in a couple of days. It won't be the cause of a new normal. The new normal will be an economic reset as the puppet masters change the world currencies, and an increase in unhealthy food, as they try to move us to synthetic products to benefit the money Pharmers.

Not sure where you get your ideas from, but you might want to rethink this one again. You say there will be an economic reset and yet corona is not important? All of the negative economic impacts this year are coming from corona. Except China basically all nations are not growing this year - how is that not important? And which currency are implying? Yuan? Cryptos? I guess your post wasn't so serious. But how can you say it's an important issue after 6 months of everyone just being affected by the pandemic?
Shadikjitu11

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:25:32 AM

Lockdown was painful for most of us,not seeing family and friends. But , Today joyful things - during lockdown I have looked for things around meto use for bits or arty stuff. Here is a selection of some my garden wire sculptures...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:41:02 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Not sure where you get your ideas from, but you might want to rethink this one again. You say there will be an economic reset and yet corona is not important? All of the negative economic impacts this year are coming from corona. Except China basically all nations are not growing this year - how is that not important? And which currency are implying? Yuan? Cryptos? I guess your post wasn't so serious. But how can you say it's an important issue after 6 months of everyone just being affected by the pandemic?

The virus itself isn't all that dangerous. Rather, it's the fear by the media/governments/medical blowing up the danger stories into something they are not.

The virus itself is hardly any more dangerous than the common cold. Our immune systems can generally handle it, and much more easily if we are nutrition minded.

The reason for the virus-danger-lies, IS the economic reset. As you say, "Except China basically all nations are not growing this year..." The economic reset is the reason why nations are slowing down, not the virus.

The pandemic is based on exaggerations and lies. When you get into the total deaths for any reason, deaths this year are not much higher than any other year. In fact, 2017 was probably higher. This means that cause-of-death was artificially switched from other things to make Covid look bigger than it is.

So, what is the pandemic a pandemic of? Lies, exaggerations, people control, and economic reset.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:31:05 AM

badecker is still wanting to help the taxman more then peoples health

kinda funny how he blames the government saying the virus doesnt hurt people as his ploy to get people to buy stuff and pay taxes to fund the government

i dont think badecker is actually thinking about what he says and is just repeating crap from sites he loves.
he doesnt realise his one script cancels out the context of his other script.

anyway. some clarity:
the amount of people going to hospital with severe flu symptoms is far far more than any previous year
FACT

the amount of people being made homeless in the last 6 months has gone down compared to previous years
FACT

heck even the average amount of people already homeless being given shelter and regular food has increased
FACT

more sick people. less homeless people. = care more about the health issues not the economy.
governments can make laws to write off their debt easily. so no need to worry about government debt. worry about health of the people

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 10:06:23 AM

I'm starting to see people calling it a "casedemic". The problem doesn't seem to be the virus itself, that seems to be fairly mild by virus severity standards, although it may well be very contagious. The real epidemic seems to be the false and manipulated reports of infections, and the distortion of the effects. All this seems to be designed to persuade large numbers of the population to accept unnecessary. dangerous and crippling vaccines. It is also a good excuse to create vast quantities of worthless fiat currencies that can be used to purchase real assets for the bankers, and to destroy small farmers and businesses to expand the scope of the globalist corporations.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:36:21 PM

^^^ As you state in your "gloves" link, definitely wear gloves and other welding PPE when welding. And wear gloves for other protection when you are doing heavy or dangerous lifting. Other than that, you don't need gloves any more than anybody has been using gloves for hundreds of years.

Some of the healthiest people are those who don't wear gloves or any other PPE for protection from illness.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:28:46 PM

I'm starting to see people calling it a "casedemic". The problem doesn't seem to be the virus itself, that seems to be fairly mild by virus severity standards, although it may well be very contagious. The real epidemic seems to be the false and manipulated reports of infections, and the distortion of the effects. All this seems to be designed to persuade large numbers of the population to accept unnecessary. dangerous and crippling vaccines. It is also a good excuse to create vast quantities of worthless fiat currencies that can be used to purchase real assets for the bankers, and to destroy small farmers and businesses to expand the scope of the globalist corporations.

Has it occurred to you that the "virus particles" may be nothing more than super shrunk cloned bankers? This would explain a whole lot of things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: