Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth going for me?  (Read 534 times)
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:06:17 PM

I think it will if you can do your findings very well because personally I don't like that idea of selling for a low price and claiming that it was sold out in 2 seconds. The truth is that, projects that are solid and truly have a use case don't need to do that. Please be careful not to lose your money.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KYCbench

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 06:57:30 AM

It was one of the better projects I have seen of late. So if you like making investment, I certainly don't think it's bad but I will just put it as my personal opinion because it's your money and so should be your decision too.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:05:30 AM

Thank you guys for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy at all due to my internet disaster at very exact time, I guess just not in destiny. But probably will want to get some at some stage ahead.

That is not end of the world mate. One of the team member told me that they are likely to have another round of it during next month.

So I think you will still have your opportunity.

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:10:57 AM

A fairly promising project in the future, you can invest a little in this project and wait for profit. I have seen a lot of people promoting this project recently and there are many people investing in it

Jamalmg

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:38:49 AM

That i can see it’s genuine project and also they have core team but please if you want to join there sale then recherche you own, any one can't say crypto project is 100% genuine, because scammer doing well plan ti success but that's not means pay accept is scam,
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:34:45 PM

If you already done your research about the project, then it is ok to buy the coin/token.
The most important thing is you know what you invest on, so you won't regret your action later.
and if you already missed the sale, you can wait until the coin/token listed on the market.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:27:10 PM

Even if we tell you it wasn't worth it, will you listen to us? Nah, you are already made up your mind about it and I think that's fine too. Do your own research and if it failed, you know it was your fault. I don't want to say anything about PayAccept because I doubt we could change your mind about it.
yptorian

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:35:33 PM

Even if we tell you it wasn't worth it, will you listen to us? Nah, you are already made up your mind about it and I think that's fine too. Do your own research and if it failed, you know it was your fault. I don't want to say anything about PayAccept because I doubt we could change your mind about it.

That is true. I never advice anyone to follow others at all. One must do his/her own research. If you are not willing to do that then the present shape of internet is going to take you to very very wrong direction. So trust no one but yourself!

I have done a lot of research about PayAccept and I am convinced by their potential but everyone must do their own research. And it's not rocket science to do that.
Cryptomonger

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:21:55 PM

I am following PayAccept project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5258011.msg54681210#msg54681210 for some time now much like others here. So I like to know few things and advice from people who already have idea of this project.

They recently made a Turbo sale, which was below 1-2 cents from actual exchange price and it was sold out within 1 hour. So unfortunately, there was no opportunity for me to think or do anything.

Now I just read on their https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/1282630910005972992 that they are doing 2nd Turbo Sale in few hours.

Please tell me is it worth going for??

Well i don't know about the project and their credibility but why conduct a turbo sale with a price much  lower than there exchange price and still planning for a new one, don't you think this might continue more and more until they are kind of done raising enough money from investors and possibly exit scam? My advice is you should make a through research before investing in the project and invest what you can afford to lose most especially when investing in start ups such as this!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 12:12:09 PM

Many other projects are a lot better, and if you missed one, I think you should keep looking for other projects. Choose the IEO projects at the big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Gate .. Surely those projects will bring you profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:56:55 PM

Many other projects are a lot better, and if you missed one, I think you should keep looking for other projects. Choose the IEO projects at the big exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi, Gate .. Surely those projects will bring you profit.
the quality of the exchange does not guarantee a profit. now the hype around IEO has already passed and now all investors have become smarter and do not invest in every project that conducts IEO on one of these exchanges

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:22:54 PM

the quality of the exchange does not guarantee a profit. now the hype around IEO has already passed and now all investors have become smarter and do not invest in every project that conducts IEO on one of these exchanges
The quality is purely depends on investors are project OP. I think large scale exchanges are expecting some large investment on the project so before to choose they can verify it is worth or poor in the Blockchain. Normally most of the active traders and investors are available in Top exchanges, At the same time private sell is hide on most of the project so we must read carefully and pic the worth project is always make successful.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:27:49 PM

I don't like projects who does this.
If they see an opportunity to gain more they will do it over and over again.

Just like this.
Turbo sale? Sold out.
And then, 2nd turbo sale? So what?! If its sold out again there is going to be a 3rd one?
But you should still decide for yourself. It's your money which is on the line. Better be worth every penny.
It is just like a way to lure investors, ey?
It's like a bait for me or like a unlit tempt "to buy more".
Anyways @OP, I am not yet putting red flags on the said project you said, but I never heard of PayAccept project anywhere just yet so in these cases, think twice first.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 01:30:01 PM

just keep following the info from the project team, it looks promising if it is true because 30 eth sold in 1 hour, it is extraordinary. but what you need to remember is, where is the token listed? because market exchange also has a big influence on the future of tokens. could have been successful during pre-sale alone, but failed at the end due to lack of liquidity. but that is very good in my opinion.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:31:02 PM

if you have participated in the project of course you have done a lot of research, if you believe the project can provide benefits please join their sales, btw they will implement a staking system starting on August 1st

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:23:34 PM

just keep following the info from the project team, it looks promising if it is true because 30 eth sold in 1 hour, it is extraordinary. but what you need to remember is, where is the token listed? because market exchange also has a big influence on the future of tokens. could have been successful during pre-sale alone, but failed at the end due to lack of liquidity. but that is very good in my opinion.
its not bad at all, payaccept could attract investor with their project. alot of investors believe to this project moreover there are next exchange team behind payaccpet, and ofcourse it will also bring their investor to payaccept. exchanges listing this project have good plan, i see in their group beside uniswap and bitforex they will also add idex and many other.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:20:01 PM

But at least it will be a lot safer than other altcoins. If you go to small exchanges and buy altcoins there, I believe you will lose many times with it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BlokbizICO

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:23:15 PM

You are the only one who knows the answer. If you rely on others, you will mostly like disappointed. So make decisions which are comfortable for you.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:36:52 AM

I agree with you. These IEO projects will be projects that bring huge profits to investors but you definitely need to consider carefully because there will still be risks when you choose to participate. Personally, I only trust IEO at Okex, Huobi, Binance, Gate, Kucoin, Bitmax, Poloniex exchanges because these are the 7 safest exchanges for you and will certainly reduce a lot of unnecessary risks.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:41:06 AM

I agree with you. These IEO projects will be projects that bring huge profits to investors but you definitely need to consider carefully because there will still be risks when you choose to participate. Personally, I only trust IEO at Okex, Huobi, Binance, Gate, Kucoin, Bitmax, Poloniex exchanges because these are the 7 safest exchanges for you and will certainly reduce a lot of unnecessary risks.
finding project in binance was very rare, their team very selective and applied high quality for each project that want to list there. and also binance applied some term and condition to participate IEO , and not all participant could join on it .just take project that prepared well dont only focus on where exchange they will list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: