Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin scam promoters found dead!  (Read 585 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:08:17 AM

Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

This is what we truly get for promoting scams heavily in the internet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:15:35 AM

I'm not happy about the lost of lives but the end will always justify the means, it's the way of life that many who engage in bad activities don't know, some even pretend as if God is dead, scam all you can, steal all you can, I know crime Pays but every day is for the thieves and just one day is for the owner. I know about one coin and bitconnet because they are one of the most famous crypto scam projects in history, I hope people have a change of heart
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:27:52 AM

Damn, it looks like there's someone who have already traced them all and i guess that's one from the onecoin victim.

The scammer must think for twice before try to scam people in internet and if they were getting traced and it should be the end for them all. It can also caused by another reason but who know.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:43:59 AM

This looks like an inside job to me, since they are Mexican it's all a planned work from day one and they got snitched in the end, honestly crime doesn't pay, people need to fear karma for whatever you do will come back hard at you, karma is a bit**

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:52:38 AM

Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

He is very transparent in promoting this scam programs to the point that he is well associated with the scam projects, and this is not good if the program runaway people might think that he is one of the team, this is the reason why you should research projects that you want to promote because it will get you in trouble to those you referred if the project turn scam.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:57:59 AM

It is ashamed if we knew that the project that we are promoting turned out to be a scam because other people will assume you are part of the scheme, even you didn't know that project is a scam. I think most bounty hunters have experienced promoting scam projects in the past year, especially in this forum that we sometimes wear their signature and at the end of the day they turned out to be a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:01:55 PM

I do not want to be offensive, but when you know that you are stealing money from people or even your friends, then satisfaction should come. They probably even do not understand what disaster they made. Not only they steal money, but also they deprived people of the opportunity of becoming really rich - because they were manipulated that OneCoin is better than Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:07:29 PM

I don't like what happened to these guys, I would have been happy if they were caught and locked away in an underground prison with hard labour, if truly some investors went ahead and do this because they are angry not it's all on them because they will pay for taking others life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:17:04 PM

I'm not familiar in One Coin but if is true they will deserve it scammer nowadays are nothing to fears there consequences of action they do. I was more worried more in the victims of they scammed. Also, I hope this will be the way that all scammer will afraid of happening to them not even to lead into karma.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:19:04 PM

What do you guys expect to happen to people who are so heartless enough to rob people of their hard-earned money? Sorry to say but I don't pity this type of people, when you make people cry others will make you cry too, they lost their lives in the process, Karma is the sister of life and they are both bitches

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:28:03 PM

I like this news, I hope all the scammers die. This is what is needed to make scammers deterrent and not try to repeat his actions. hoping that law enforcement is now very difficult to get them punished, because of the crypto nature that benefits them. so this method is very good, although it seems cruel. there were many who were harmed by scammers and if they read this news, they would be very happy.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:28:26 PM

I'm not familiar in One Coin but if is true they will deserve it scammer nowadays are nothing to fears there consequences of action they do. I was more worried more in the victims of they scammed. Also, I hope this will be the way that all scammer will afraid of happening to them not even to lead into karma.

Should be an opener for those scammers, I'm also not familiar with this OneCoin project though if being tagged as
scam for sure there are victims who will hunt them to seek justice with their money, not all people will go to police
and send scammers to jailed, but instead they will put justice in hands to the point doing such crime,.

Feel  sorry to the families, should learned from this incidents.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:34:54 PM

One coins scammers came out in the open, they make their face public through videos, what do you expect? Not everyone will go to the police, some will take laws into their hand, I don't support taking lives but karma is mean sometimes, I pity their families
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:14:41 PM

This is a very unfortunate incident, it should not be resulting of losing lives if they were not greedy about money, It's a strong message to those people who have planned to scam others in the name of easy money that they should stop their wrongdoings because other victims would go beyond including the deadly option it's just like bad karma for those scammers may you rest in peace and condolence to their family.   
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:20:41 PM

This could be one of those who they have convince to invest in that scam project this is why I don't easily invite people to invest in crypto.
I don't want to be blame for their lost and I don't want to drag someone in this market specially that we know how scary it could be and how easy it could make people lose money.
This is a devastating news but this could happen again if we keep on promoting scam project and invite someone who only cares about money and doesn't think twice to kill someone if they got scammed or lose something because of someone.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:23:39 PM

No matter how much good things we are doing to others, we will die at one day for sure so saying death will come to the people who involved in scamming people is not really fair. Cheesy But atleast people who got scammed will be relieved because the person who involved in this activities will not be doing any such activities to anyone in the future.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:36:05 PM

No matter how much good things we are doing to others, we will die at one day for sure so saying death will come to the people who involved in scamming people is not really fair. Cheesy But atleast people who got scammed will be relieved because the person who involved in this activities will not be doing any such activities to anyone in the future.

People should realize that the easy money they earn by scamming others would backfire them one way or other. Those were the promoters that dived in to get some profit. The real mind for the ponzi Konstantin Ignatov is also been arrested and is fighting a case where he could be jailed for upto 90 years while the scam queen Ruja Ignatova is still in the run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:43:05 PM

There are many scammers evolved in the field of crypto currency. But, One coin had came at the time of eve of the beginning of the crypto. And, then there is no body knows about the scam even that would be happen in the crypto field. So, the One coin team and the promoters pool uneven of funds and peoples got cheated as it was a Switzerland based coin. So, now if the promoter got dead we only for their RIP and nothing else. If, the finds get back to the investors then it will be very good.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:50:39 PM
Merited by Slow death (1)

I got affected by ONECOIN scam wayback, but still I don't wish the promoters dead, it's a pity nemesis has its way of doing things. Sometimes project promoters mean no harm, most won't even know it's scam from onset until it becomes glaring and clear. ONECOIN scam thought me a lot, after that scenario I've been extremely careful when investing in any project, the hype level notwithstanding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:56:17 PM

your lucky that your friend got ignored and she didnt became an official promoter of the said project because if she did she can be one of those two people that died  . you know we all hate scam and if you got bad luck some people will hunt you down and worst killed you like what happen on that news but they should foccus on the main person behind scams and not on the promoters because they are only a victim .  i feel sorry for them
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:58:02 PM

Though he was one of those OneCoin promoters but I can put blame into as a scammer. Your friend has nothing to do in this crypto world, I'm sure he is serious in promoting projects and not even know why this project turns into a scam but unfortunately, the eyes of the people won't be that bold enough to see the reality in a life of being a promotor and for them, we are already been dead.

We all have to pass in perfect time and that we even don't know when. Dying is not a big loss for us as we all have to go that way. Committing mistakes is already a part of our life, but we have to completely change that when we still have time to do it.
I would say RIP and thank you for being a part of the crypto world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:16:35 PM

It is very sad news and according to the article it seems that they were murdered by local Cartels which makes it more shocking because it shows that Mexico is a long way from ending the existence of Cartels and I also hope that Cartels do not get involved with cryptocurrencies because they will be dirtying the image of cryptocurrencies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:38:14 PM

Rest in peace for both of them. Just as the article says, they've probably been thought to have a lot of money because of the promotion they have made in the past. The other reason might be revenge.

She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.
What does your friend do now? did she continue to know more about cryptocurrencies or that scam has turned her down and never went back?

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:51:44 PM

this is really possible to happen for everyone that promoting scam investment . Who know if the money  he invested is  the only money they have and because they trust you as promoters and promising them to earn good return  they invest. they invest all their money because they trust you with your words and then suddenly it turn to be scam , what do you think will be the feelings of the investors invested all those money they have . Its angry and that angry turns the feeling to kill the persons they think the reasons why they feel miserable  life and the reasons why he lost all of their money.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:29:18 PM

I'm speechless... I don't know if I should be happy about this or not, definitely not a good news IMO, I'm sad that these people got their lives ruined of others hard earned money, this isn't a proper way of living and right now I'm going to use this opportunity to warn others who think they can escape with others sweat earnings, karma will eat you alive

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:40:07 PM

And no matter how much bad we do to others karma can take your life at a very young age, it's better to do good than hurting people, what's free? We are nothing but pencil in the hand of our creator, bad people forget their creator completely, they have no conscience

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:40:22 PM

They were most like hunted and killed due to the money. In as much as it is very bad to scam people of their belonging, killing is not a way forward. Also, part of the reason not to involve in illegal business especially on the internet because you only know yourself but you have no idea what people you scammed are capable of doing. Scam is not a good thing and shouldn't be a means of survival. A lot of people dies just because they are being scammed and could feed themselves
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:43:45 PM

this is really possible to happen for everyone that promoting scam investment . Who know if the money  he invested is  the only money they have and because they trust you as promoters and promising them to earn good return  they invest. they invest all their money because they trust you with your words and then suddenly it turn to be scam , what do you think will be the feelings of the investors invested all those money they have . Its angry and that angry turns the feeling to kill the persons they think the reasons why they feel miserable  life and the reasons why he lost all of their money.
Indeed. People who accidentally promotes scam projects would be trouble because if investors would know that you are promoting a scam projects they could put all the blame to you even you are only a promoter. So before we promote a project or a coin we should also check it first if it is legitimate, not only investors because other people would think that we are part of their scheme.

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:47:02 PM

Death will take everyone at one point in time, that's certain, but you don't want to get hacked into pieces all in the name of death taking you one day, karma will strike bad people hard, they should enjoy their bad life while it lasts

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:54:30 PM

I invested around 200USD into Conligus, after some time Conligus was bought by Onecoin and they merged together. If I invested 200USD into Bitcoin instead of Onecoin, I would have thousand percents profit, now I don't have anything.  Roll Eyes

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:57:38 PM

They were most like hunted and killed due to the money. In as much as it is very bad to scam people of their belonging, killing is not a way forward. Also, part of the reason not to involve in illegal business especially on the internet because you only know yourself but you have no idea what people you scammed are capable of doing. Scam is not a good thing and shouldn't be a means of survival. A lot of people dies just because they are being scammed and could feed themselves

who knows, one of those investors that they scammed orchestrated this gruesome murder? this is the reason why we should always live by this golden rule -- "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" we dont know what kind of people we are encountering everyday so better stick to this golden rule to have peace of mind.

I invested around 200USD into Conligus, after some time Conligus was bought by Onecoin and they merged together. If I invested 200USD into Bitcoin instead of Onecoin, I would have thousand percents profit, now I don't have anything.  Roll Eyes

you can never go wrong with bitcoin. alts come and go but bitcoin will always be here...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:14:38 PM

Condolences, death is a sensitive thing for the family if we talk about it in dirty words. So for friends, I hope you can keep the words here, even if he is involved or commits fraud. Hopefully there are no problems left to the family.
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:18:15 PM

In a world where karma is very much alive you can't escape with any crime, if the law doesn't get you karma will hunt you down, people kills their conscience and do bad things to others but they fooled themselves thinking they can get away with anything, it's hundred percent a big lie

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:34:08 PM

Scammers who failed to repent will get served at one point, they are wise and stupid at the same time, they should be wise enough to saw this coming because doing bad things to humans like yourself will only brings you painful death, I don't pity scammers because they don't pity their victims too

Justice is served then. I can also put it that way. Who knows what had happened there, it could be someone they've convinced to send money to them and later found out his money is gone.

They were stuffed in a bag and thrown which could mean they were in custody, probably tortured to send back the victim's money.
But of all places, they are in Mexico? 

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:40:22 PM

Well, when you are telling people that they will become millionaires and stealing their money to make yourself richer, you do make a lot of people angry. I understand the "motive" of hurting someone when you are basically giving all of your life work to someone and in return they say "your money is gone, scammed" and you would be very pissed off as well.

There is also the fact that there are people who are willing to murder other humans, so when you do end up scamming a murderer it is only understandable that they would murder you too, they are murderers to begin with after all. It is a shame of course and hope never happened but do not promote something that you do not own yourself, because other person at higher level may not think the way you think and the results could be like this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:02:52 PM

Many aren't happy about this scumbags, they cheated many and still walk around as if they are the real inventor on this world, robing people of their money can easily get you killed if people know exactly what you looked like, they will surely want their revenge, nowadays people don't leave things for God to settle or do the justice anymore
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:21:00 AM

Make me really wonder how many crypto bags afloat with no owner since this pandemic killed a lot of people. If they ain't able to cash out or leave no will to their family member about their bag, basically dead end money. Same with this promoter but they got killed in a murder case so what will happend to their crypto bag?

This is one big example that people should not invest support or promote HYIP or Ponzi scheme, you can invest if you want and if you can but never invite people to become a victim of these scammers or else those you invited will think that you put them into this trap and they will get a revenge and harm you

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:39:43 AM

Looks like karma caught up with these two in the end, though it's not exactly clear whether or not their death was a direct result of their involvement in the OneCoin scam, if just a coincidence (I suspect the former).

I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happens to the guy who recently hacked all those Twitter accounts—after all, Justin Sun did put a $1m bounty on his head.

That's tough justice for ya.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 01:08:25 AM

It's not just illegal to promote scams, but you can be a target for these kinds of violent acts, just like what happened to OneCoin Promoters. I saw the amount that got scammed, and that kind of amount would make someone mad, and what's happens next? The article says it all. A lot of these types of scams are popping up continuously, and people are still getting scammed. I hope people would be financially aware of what could happen when they dwell in these types of schemes.

It's unfortunate when someone invites you and takes your money by investing and bragging more on how much money you've got from the investments down the line; it's plain stealing. It's not something to be proud of. Cashing out hard-earned money of the ones you've invited, that's a scam in their face. That's bullshit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:23:35 AM

Make me really wonder how many crypto bags afloat with no owner since this pandemic killed a lot of people. If they ain't able to cash out or leave no will to their family member about their bag, basically dead end money. Same with this promoter but they got killed in a murder case so what will happend to their crypto bag?

This is one big example that people should not invest support or promote HYIP or Ponzi scheme, you can invest if you want and if you can but never invite people to become a victim of these scammers or else those you invited will think that you put them into this trap and they will get a revenge and harm you
It looks like their identities have already published before and someone has been starting to search them all. The scammers must have learned a lot from this case.

When you were scamming others and you will not only deal with legal problem but you will be dealing with your life too when your victim able to trace you.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
target
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:09:43 AM

Many aren't happy about this scumbags, they cheated many and still walk around as if they are the real inventor on this world, robing people of their money can easily get you killed if people know exactly what you looked like, they will surely want their revenge, nowadays people don't leave things for God to settle or do the justice anymore

Its known for criminal to go Mexico to escape authorities and enjoy the fortune they got but all they found was death.  This should be a lesson for the next scammers who are planning to do the same. It's not safe anymore because you will eventually found by someone who is looking for opportunities.

If crypto bounty hunters can become a real "BOUNTY HUNTER" who has the license to kill scammers and get paid, I'd be willing to take part.

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:17:52 AM

Of all places in the world they plan to settle down in Mexico? That raised an eyebrow seriously, it's either these brothers are into drug cartels shit or they works for a drug cartel network or they played a member in the drug cartel ring that got them killed, I don't feel any pity because these guys ruined the lives of many and they felt no remorse
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:34:30 AM

This is definitely a bad news, I wish they didn't end like this, it would have been better if they are apprehended and jailed for their crime and also the possibility of refunding those whose money were stolen might be possible, who knows? Now they are dead, Karma I guess.
target
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:46:01 AM

Of all places in the world they plan to settle down in Mexico? That raised an eyebrow seriously, it's either these brothers are into drug cartels shit or they works for a drug cartel network or they played a member in the drug cartel ring that got them killed, I don't feel any pity because these guys ruined the lives of many and they felt no remorse

Probably the later. A member of chapo hitmen probably wants to launder their money but instead scammed by the Onecoin team. I'd like to know more of its investigation really so I hope there will be more of it. Funny turn of events.

If later this year we see new about Bitconnect team member's head found in the middle of the deset, its going to be another dot to connect that maybe they too had tried to scam blood money from the cartel.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:57:41 AM

Quote from AmoreJaz
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
 and I just want to stress more on this, nowadays it is all about the money, people don't care who get hurt in the process, for humanity sake and not for anything else, I think it would be better to have a little consideration,
Many innocent people fall victim of this kind of scam is not right, some people have their last penny invested in this type of project for them to get scammed,  however, some people can forgive and move on but some can go at any length to seek justice, we should be careful with what we do.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:22:31 AM

It seems one coin culprits don't only scam innocent people but drug cartel sons and bitches  Cheesy Cheesy, lolzz, those type of people will never pretend as if nothing happened, I will like to hear the full story about this later hopefully just to have a clear understanding of what happened exactly, let's abstain from any evil ways to acquiring money

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:00:48 AM

When you end up scamming the people of their money something or other happens to you in a bad way. So the fate took them to Mexico and now rest become the history. They ruined their own life because they had to go to Mexico because of the scam and other things. So, if they could not have done it they would still be in a good life now. So always avoid such things in life.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 09:02:21 AM

I have watched a video regarding the infamous OneCoin scam on ColdFusion's channel on youtube so I still remember this scam that they've did.

Well, maybe those people who did this are the ones who got scammed by this shitcoin?? I saw in the article that they are 2 of the major promoters of OneCoin so they are indeed popular people especially in their country. Anyway, I hate to say this but I think this is a revenge for what the coin has did. RIP for the family though.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:44:42 AM

I invested around 200USD into Conligus, after some time Conligus was bought by Onecoin and they merged together. If I invested 200USD into Bitcoin instead of Onecoin, I would have thousand percents profit, now I don't have anything.  Roll Eyes

lol as if you will not sell your coins earlier after having a profit . There is only a little chances that you still have the coins you bought that year if you invest in bitcoin while its lower. So investing in a wrong investment is not the only reasons why you don't have any today . Even you buy bitcoin that year you also sold it that year since the price is difference is big and no one really know that the price of bitcoin may increase that high.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:07:55 AM

I believe that these scammers should have been punished, but definitely not killed. It was necessary to take away all their property/money and put them in jail so that no one else wanted to be a scammer

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:30:50 AM

Damn, it looks like there's someone who have already traced them all and i guess that's one from the onecoin victim.

The scammer must think for twice before try to scam people in internet and if they were getting traced and it should be the end for them all. It can also caused by another reason but who know.

That is obvious, isn't it? Almost $4 billion was scammed by these people. And I don't think that everyone who lost money would be ordinary investors like you and me. Some of the powerful people with good connections seems to have fallen to this scam and they probably decided to take out revenge. Anyway, I have no sympathy for these two. They got what they deserved. Next in line is Ruja Ignatova.
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:51:27 AM

I believe that these scammers should have been punished, but definitely not killed. It was necessary to take away all their property/money and put them in jail so that no one else wanted to be a scammer
well indeed there are many cases of a project like that, they the project creators prefer to fake their death or make a drama that tells that the founder is no longer because in my opinion the capital collected from offering coins will provide a lot of profit and can become capital trading that can grow its assets.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:59:59 AM

That is obvious, isn't it? Almost $4 billion was scammed by these people. And I don't think that everyone who lost money would be ordinary investors like you and me. Some of the powerful people with good connections seems to have fallen to this scam and they probably decided to take out revenge. Anyway, I have no sympathy for these two. They got what they deserved. Next in line is Ruja Ignatova.
I still don't understand how Ruja ignatova get away with this scam, she is the CEO of OneCoin and even Wikipedia states her as a convicted Bulgarian fraudster, there is one thing I believe in this life, something that makes even me think twice before venturing into any bad thing and that's Karma, it's so damn real.

Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:10:47 PM

I still don't understand how Ruja ignatova get away with this scam, she is the CEO of OneCoin and even Wikipedia states her as a convicted Bulgarian fraudster, there is one thing I believe in this life, something that makes even me think twice before venturing into any bad thing and that's Karma, it's so damn real.
I hope that those scammers will be learning a lot from this case, their stolen money will worth nothing whey they were getting annihilated.

There was a lot of scammers these days and I hope this news just like an awareness.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:37:40 PM

That's an unfortunate events, if we think of our interest only and we are deceiving people, this could happen to us, we must become responsible promoters, only promote legit projects, I have been warning people that if they want to invest in a Ponzi scheme invest on their own not inviting others, there's changes that the people you've invited will end up not getting paid, while you got yours.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:01:49 PM

I believe that these scammers should have been punished, but definitely not killed.

Value of life, punishment should be serve but not to the point of killing them.

It was necessary to take away all their property/money and put them in jail so that no one else wanted to be a scammer

It can be done indeed, but to those who felt angry with them can't control and most likely will not be satisfied by getting only their wealth.

I also hope they will be punished, at least they will be in prison for their actions. From 2017 until now, I have seen a lot of scam projects but they did not have any problems, only investors lost money.

Again, punishment to life imprisonment can be serve or depends from the laws that governs this kind of illegal works.
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:20:07 PM

If this can happen to promoters it will also happen to the creator of the Ponzi scheme, the big difference is they have the money to protect themselves and they have a set of bodyguards and lawyers to make sure, they are well protected so those promoters are the one victims are turning.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:17:30 PM

I believe that these scammers should have been punished, but definitely not killed.

Value of life, punishment should be serve but not to the point of killing them.

It was necessary to take away all their property/money and put them in jail so that no one else wanted to be a scammer

It can be done indeed, but to those who felt angry with them can't control and most likely will not be satisfied by getting only their wealth.

I also hope they will be punished, at least they will be in prison for their actions. From 2017 until now, I have seen a lot of scam projects but they did not have any problems, only investors lost money.

Again, punishment to life imprisonment can be serve or depends from the laws that governs this kind of illegal works.
Perhaps the person behind the killings had kept so much hatred with these promoters to do that kind of horrifying act. Maybe he/trusted the person and put all his assets to invest in the project but it did turned out to be scam. But he/she should have apprehended and turned them over to authories in order to track down the project's CEO who once in for all the one to punished.
StonerStanley

Activity: 535

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:16:42 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2020, 04:03:22 PM by StonerStanley

There are a lot of useless people on this destructed planet, what happened to them is a very very good thing for the futur of any kind of life in this world.

Did you guys know that composting organics matters is good for the planet  ?

People like that are psychopaths, they were at the head of multiples scams (not just promoting a scam unconsciously or one time to eat) and have no heart for their victims. 1% to 2% of the population are psychopaths, it's a lot.

Some people are wasting their entire life because of scammers, these scammers deserved it.  Kiss

If you are ready to destroy the life of people that you don't even know and don't deserve something bad, just for your own pleasure, yes, you are what we call a psychopath, but people think that "psychopath" is a word reserved to the killers, which is completely false.

Well done killer(s), you killed some fucking scammers and psychopaths.

Look this one https://www.facebook.com/jzerbini

This is a french guy who promote OneCoin in Mexico and poor countries in order to steal people and have a great life with his wife. Fucking psychopath. Report him btw.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

I really hate scammers and I want to punish them but if the punish is to kill them, hmm.. maybe that is too much I guess. Oh well this is warning for the scammers you will get kill if you scam us.

maybe killer has been paid by someone who has lose very much money on OneCoin ponzhi scheme, the only way he could satisfying himself is killing the promoters who promote that ponzi scam, feel so bad for the promoters get killed just because get money to promote that shit scam project. RIP for these guys who get killed  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
StonerStanley

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:20:41 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 07:11:43 AM by StonerStanley

I really hate scammers and I want to punish them but if the punish is to kill them, hmm.. maybe that is too much I guess. Oh well this is warning for the scammers you will get kill if you scam us.

maybe killer has been paid by someone who has lose very much money on OneCoin ponzhi scheme, the only way he could satisfying himself is killing the promoters who promote that ponzi scam, feel so bad for the promoters get killed just because get money to promote that shit scam project. RIP for these guys who get killed  Smiley

Hahaha.

They were killed with justice and reason, because they knew it was a scam and they were psychopaths which has been proved by the fact that they were running multiple scam and had no empathy for their
victims.

RIP and feel so bad for all the victims of these scammers.

I'm thinking about the faces of these scammers during the time they were suffocating.... hmmm  Grin Probably a bit similar to the faces of their victims when these ones realised that they have been scammed by 2 psychopaths.

Well done Killer(s), the fucking psychopaths scammers has been killed, your score is: 2

You can improve your score!

(if i was working in the police and find a proof about who is the killer, i would throw it in the bin Wink  )
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:00:08 AM

Rip to the deceased. People should learn how to be decent and honest, been happy with whatever you have is a unique gift, scammers should desist from this bad act and turn a new leaf. Karma is real.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:32:42 AM

Its sad to read like this news because if you think theres a deep story about this right? Because why you will kill the person if theres no issue between the suspect and to the victim. What ever it is not good to do that. Sometimes being greedy will not put you in success because sometimes its harmful.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:03:30 PM

I'm not sure that your gloating is appropriate - yet death is too high a price for financial fraud. If you want the scammers to die when you get caught on their hook - then you already have two problems instead of one.
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:06:23 PM

They got what they deserve, many people lost their life savings to one coin scam project and I've sure few lives must have been lost in the process, there is always nemesis and karma to be scared of when venturing into bad things in this life, doing bad things is like daring karma
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 01:19:42 PM

I'm not sure that your gloating is appropriate - yet death is too high a price for financial fraud. If you want the scammers to die when you get caught on their hook - then you already have two problems instead of one.

the people they scammed actually suffered even today which they could also die of hunger due to this lockdown. without money and job, they have slim chance to make it. but these dead scammers got the easy way out already.

this should send message to the Ponzi scam individuals that their world is getting smaller because their victims are coming. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:31:12 PM

I also think that way, because victims of OneCoin fraud will demand revenge in any way, one of them by means of killing, but we cannot accuse them of without based on accurate evidence.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:44:14 PM

They got what they deserve, many people lost their life savings to one coin scam project and I've sure few lives must have been lost in the process, there is always nemesis and karma to be scared of when venturing into bad things in this life, doing bad things is like daring karma

The most near realities that take place, victim of this scam take it seriously
as some of them invest their last money
Hoping that this scam project will bring some hope for them to earned decent
amount money.
Only to find out that the team behind will runaway and take everything, out
of frustrations and anger.
Taking lives is not impossible from people who already lose tempers the way
they think is no longer in the right mindsets.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 02:12:33 PM

What a sad news,when it comes to death, people feel for the berieved, well I think others who are into making people loose their hard earned money should be careful and have a rethink, sometimes some people invest all they have and once they are scammed,they look for all means to revenge their loss.

Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 02:20:25 PM

I feel sorry for both of them, but crime is usually replied with crime too. it seems like he reaps what he planted. this is the long impact of committing a crime, because there have been many parties who have been injured.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

This looks like an inside job to me, since they are Mexican it's all a planned work from day one and they got snitched in the end, honestly crime doesn't pay, people need to fear karma for whatever you do will come back hard at you, karma is a bit**
Some things must of gone with his scam mind, I dont know if he was murdered but If he was he must have done similar act to dangerous individuals in Mexico who could not forgive him. I wonder those that invested in a coin from a CEO in Mexico. I wish everyone can prepare their mind that this space can never be void of scam even we got stricter regulation from SEC. The only thing that can discourage high increase of scam is for people to do all they can to prevent investing in those coin, such coin should never see the light of day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:45:38 PM
Merited by StonerStanley (1)

what's the point of dying under the name of scam promoter, we hope other promoter scams will also experience the same thing because there are so many investors who are disappointed because of their actions.

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 03:07:42 PM

Shocking news. Both should have stopped promoting because Onecoin was known to be a scam when they got in. The assassination is a lesson for all of us. In the future, I hope we are careful to sort out the campaigns and know when to stop. Do not invite others to invest in products that can harm people and tarnish the crypto industry. If you want to review a coin, make sure they are legit and worthy of review and distribution. Be careful all dearest bitcoiner.
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:11:22 PM

I feel sorry for both of them, but crime is usually replied with crime too. it seems like he reaps what he planted. this is the long impact of committing a crime, because there have been many parties who have been injured.
I hope that is not only scammers will learn from this case but all of the people must have learned from what happened with these scammers who have already annihilated. There have been so many scammers getting scammed by them all and the victim will always try to trace those scammers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 03:46:16 PM

I hope that is not only scammers will learn from this case but all of the people must have learned from what happened with these scammers who have already annihilated. There have been so many scammers getting scammed by them all and the victim will always try to trace those scammers.
scammers will not stop they will always be there and try to find new victims who are usually their targets are new traders who still do not know cryptocurrency well and do not understand about fraud in the field of cryptocurrency.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:01:39 PM

Is one of them actually dead or are they just faking their death to escape from all the bad doings? You never know to what extent those scammers (i know they were just promoters. Being involved with them also makes them a scammer) are willing to go to hide everything. Most people over here are saying that one of the investors tracked the scammer and killed him. I doubt that happened (and the article says mob kidnapped them). Highly likely the real scammer (and they maybe the mobs) killed the promoters over some dispute.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:39:29 PM

I figure that he referred a big time guy who is capable of doing anything and that guy loses a big amount and this is what happens to him i hope he still gets justice and this is a big lesson to be legal and legit on all projects that are you are going to invest or else something like this could happen to you.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 06:30:06 PM

What a sad news,when it comes to death, people feel for the berieved, well I think others who are into making people loose their hard earned money should be careful and have a rethink, sometimes some people invest all they have and once they are scammed,they look for all means to revenge their loss.
Yeah, if you don't want a bad thing to happen to you then don't do it for the other. When it involving money, people become very mean and hot head if a thing doesn't go their way. This expected if you play around with other people's money, scam and such.

the best warning i could share is perhaps avoid sharing your information online. these dead guys are well known to the crypto community and can easily find by anyone already. no matter where they are in the world, if your face is already well known and people know you have money but just casually just walking around like worry free, you'd be a target by criminals. the worse comes to their lives when criminals kills criminals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
StonerStanley

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:16:22 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 07:32:05 PM by StonerStanley

That's not very fair that you are all defending criminals who are stealing the money/food from people, so yes who are killing people because you need food/money to live, and you think the problem are those who want the dead of these scammers and who are killing them   Smiley Having bad food because you are poor since you got stolen can also give you diseases. Living in a poor conditions too, and you can also have suicide ideas because of these scammers.

Need to make a school about how to use a brain. Nobody should defend that kind of behavior. You are comforting scammers.

There are differents kind of scammers, some are just psychopaths running multiple scams with no empathy like these both sh*t.

Are you asking me to have empathy for people who wouldn't have it for me ? that's it.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 12:53:12 PM

It is quite unfortunate to have heard that the ultimate price was the justice served locally by those who decided to take law into their hands but i also see it beyond one coin being a scam project. The deceased were also insinere according to the link published, they didn't deliver the cars they told poeple would be but using the one coin as a medium of payment. beyond onecoin, that is a clear fraudulent case.

bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:58:35 PM

It is quite unfortunate to have heard that the ultimate price was the justice served locally by those who decided to take law into their hands but i also see it beyond one coin being a scam project. The deceased were also insinere according to the link published, they didn't deliver the cars they told poeple would be but using the one coin as a medium of payment. beyond onecoin, that is a clear fraudulent case.
very unfortunate indeed. the project that I thought had the support of many people and partnerships turned out to be like this. everyone will be surprised by this news. many scam projects, but it doesn't look very good.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 01:23:15 PM

I still remember that onecoin was heavily promoted even around me locally and those so called leaders made people invest thousands and thousands into this ponzi and after this ponzi crashed there were millions of effectees around the world, this incident could also be the result of someone losing big amount and then taking revenge from the promoter or the person that pushed them for investing in onecoin.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 02:00:51 PM

At least it feels like justice was served. These people don't deserve the life and money they stole from thousands of people. I just still can't believe that the man from Singapore was only charged a 72k fine! What the hell, after participating in a multi billion scam, 72k is like pocket change for these scammers. We still need to reach the time where ponzis are completely erased from the industry. There's still so many around. Maybe not as big as bitconnect or onecoin but they are still fooling naive people thinking they can make a lot of money quick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: