Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin scam promoters found dead!  (Read 585 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:08:17 AM

Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

This is what we truly get for promoting scams heavily in the internet.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:15:35 AM

I'm not happy about the lost of lives but the end will always justify the means, it's the way of life that many who engage in bad activities don't know, some even pretend as if God is dead, scam all you can, steal all you can, I know crime Pays but every day is for the thieves and just one day is for the owner. I know about one coin and bitconnet because they are one of the most famous crypto scam projects in history, I hope people have a change of heart
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:27:52 AM

Damn, it looks like there's someone who have already traced them all and i guess that's one from the onecoin victim.

The scammer must think for twice before try to scam people in internet and if they were getting traced and it should be the end for them all. It can also caused by another reason but who know.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:43:59 AM

This looks like an inside job to me, since they are Mexican it's all a planned work from day one and they got snitched in the end, honestly crime doesn't pay, people need to fear karma for whatever you do will come back hard at you, karma is a bit**

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:52:38 AM

Oh well, RIP to these OneCoin scam promoters and condolences to their respective families.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-onecoin-promoters-found-dead-in-mexico

The first time I heard about OneCoin is from a good friend of mine. Before I was introduced to crypto, she was way ahead of me already. However, she was promoting OneCoin back then until it went scam. She attended various conferences and networking with the attendees to promote OneCoin and mostly got ignored.

He is very transparent in promoting this scam programs to the point that he is well associated with the scam projects, and this is not good if the program runaway people might think that he is one of the team, this is the reason why you should research projects that you want to promote because it will get you in trouble to those you referred if the project turn scam.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:57:59 AM

It is ashamed if we knew that the project that we are promoting turned out to be a scam because other people will assume you are part of the scheme, even you didn't know that project is a scam. I think most bounty hunters have experienced promoting scam projects in the past year, especially in this forum that we sometimes wear their signature and at the end of the day they turned out to be a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:01:55 PM

I do not want to be offensive, but when you know that you are stealing money from people or even your friends, then satisfaction should come. They probably even do not understand what disaster they made. Not only they steal money, but also they deprived people of the opportunity of becoming really rich - because they were manipulated that OneCoin is better than Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:07:29 PM

I don't like what happened to these guys, I would have been happy if they were caught and locked away in an underground prison with hard labour, if truly some investors went ahead and do this because they are angry not it's all on them because they will pay for taking others life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:17:04 PM

I'm not familiar in One Coin but if is true they will deserve it scammer nowadays are nothing to fears there consequences of action they do. I was more worried more in the victims of they scammed. Also, I hope this will be the way that all scammer will afraid of happening to them not even to lead into karma.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:19:04 PM

What do you guys expect to happen to people who are so heartless enough to rob people of their hard-earned money? Sorry to say but I don't pity this type of people, when you make people cry others will make you cry too, they lost their lives in the process, Karma is the sister of life and they are both bitches

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:28:03 PM

I like this news, I hope all the scammers die. This is what is needed to make scammers deterrent and not try to repeat his actions. hoping that law enforcement is now very difficult to get them punished, because of the crypto nature that benefits them. so this method is very good, although it seems cruel. there were many who were harmed by scammers and if they read this news, they would be very happy.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:28:26 PM

I'm not familiar in One Coin but if is true they will deserve it scammer nowadays are nothing to fears there consequences of action they do. I was more worried more in the victims of they scammed. Also, I hope this will be the way that all scammer will afraid of happening to them not even to lead into karma.

Should be an opener for those scammers, I'm also not familiar with this OneCoin project though if being tagged as
scam for sure there are victims who will hunt them to seek justice with their money, not all people will go to police
and send scammers to jailed, but instead they will put justice in hands to the point doing such crime,.

Feel  sorry to the families, should learned from this incidents.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:34:54 PM

One coins scammers came out in the open, they make their face public through videos, what do you expect? Not everyone will go to the police, some will take laws into their hand, I don't support taking lives but karma is mean sometimes, I pity their families
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:14:41 PM

This is a very unfortunate incident, it should not be resulting of losing lives if they were not greedy about money, It's a strong message to those people who have planned to scam others in the name of easy money that they should stop their wrongdoings because other victims would go beyond including the deadly option it's just like bad karma for those scammers may you rest in peace and condolence to their family.   
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:20:41 PM

This could be one of those who they have convince to invest in that scam project this is why I don't easily invite people to invest in crypto.
I don't want to be blame for their lost and I don't want to drag someone in this market specially that we know how scary it could be and how easy it could make people lose money.
This is a devastating news but this could happen again if we keep on promoting scam project and invite someone who only cares about money and doesn't think twice to kill someone if they got scammed or lose something because of someone.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:23:39 PM

No matter how much good things we are doing to others, we will die at one day for sure so saying death will come to the people who involved in scamming people is not really fair. Cheesy But atleast people who got scammed will be relieved because the person who involved in this activities will not be doing any such activities to anyone in the future.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:36:05 PM

No matter how much good things we are doing to others, we will die at one day for sure so saying death will come to the people who involved in scamming people is not really fair. Cheesy But atleast people who got scammed will be relieved because the person who involved in this activities will not be doing any such activities to anyone in the future.

People should realize that the easy money they earn by scamming others would backfire them one way or other. Those were the promoters that dived in to get some profit. The real mind for the ponzi Konstantin Ignatov is also been arrested and is fighting a case where he could be jailed for upto 90 years while the scam queen Ruja Ignatova is still in the run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:43:05 PM

There are many scammers evolved in the field of crypto currency. But, One coin had came at the time of eve of the beginning of the crypto. And, then there is no body knows about the scam even that would be happen in the crypto field. So, the One coin team and the promoters pool uneven of funds and peoples got cheated as it was a Switzerland based coin. So, now if the promoter got dead we only for their RIP and nothing else. If, the finds get back to the investors then it will be very good.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:50:39 PM
Merited by Slow death (1)

I got affected by ONECOIN scam wayback, but still I don't wish the promoters dead, it's a pity nemesis has its way of doing things. Sometimes project promoters mean no harm, most won't even know it's scam from onset until it becomes glaring and clear. ONECOIN scam thought me a lot, after that scenario I've been extremely careful when investing in any project, the hype level notwithstanding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:56:17 PM

your lucky that your friend got ignored and she didnt became an official promoter of the said project because if she did she can be one of those two people that died  . you know we all hate scam and if you got bad luck some people will hunt you down and worst killed you like what happen on that news but they should foccus on the main person behind scams and not on the promoters because they are only a victim .  i feel sorry for them
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: