Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope that karma gets you  (Read 381 times)
i_am_viral (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 07:09:28 PM

What is Bitcoin

Long story for a newbie with a bought account...

Pizza, burgers and ice cream is not money however

Wow, really? Then you won't need money to eat, you are saved!!!

There are already way to many people who want me to do no good, if you a lender how much do you want back and how much can you loan.

Colladeral is instructions on how to end a 270 billion market cap company.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:39:39 AM

Its day 6 and I've eaten for 5€ and found 50 cents on the ground in the morning to buy another drink of yoghurt that gets me 148 calories.

If you can find a yogurt "drink"/ dessert for 0.50€, then please send me at least 3 cases full of it!!! Roll Eyes
don't bother the guy who has dinancial issues 😂 I can send you instead, we have many here 🥰🥰🥰
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:21:29 AM

The OP's car must be parked out in the suburbs to avoid any congestion taxes or inner city parking fees - then there's fuel (petrol or diesel) costs - not sure what the going rate of either in African Nations or continental Europe where the Euro is accepted.  Then there's recharging the cell phone/portable device.  Either a solar panel, or the car battery (which would mean burning fuel to recharge the phone).

Then as suchmoon and others have pointed out, this isn't a charity.  Joining a SigCamp will bring in some bitcoin and you have the minimum five merits in the last six months most require.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:01:07 PM

Its day 6 and I've eaten for 5€ and found 50 cents on the ground in the morning to buy another drink of yoghurt that gets me 148 calories.

If you can find a yogurt "drink"/ dessert for 0.50€, then please send me at least 3 cases full of it!!! Roll Eyes
don't bother the guy who has dinancial issues 😂 I can send you instead, we have many here 🥰🥰🥰

We have as well but not at this price. So if anybody can send them to me for 0.5€, I can buy a lot for sure! Grin

The OP's car must be parked out in the suburbs to avoid any congestion taxes or inner city parking fees - then there's fuel (petrol or diesel) costs - not sure what the going rate of either in African Nations or continental Europe where the Euro is accepted.  Then there's recharging the cell phone/portable device.  Either a solar panel, or the car battery (which would mean burning fuel to recharge the phone).

Then as suchmoon and others have pointed out, this isn't a charity.  Joining a SigCamp will bring in some bitcoin and you have the minimum five merits in the last six months most require.

You know and I know that Op is lying, simple as that. As for joining a sig campaign, it's a way but Op wants to take money for nothing. It's easier and simpler for him to always ask for other's money to do whatever he wants to do.
Btw a spot in a sig is not locked and you can lose it especially if you get a negative or see your account banned. Cry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:20:12 PM

You know and I know that Op is lying, simple as that.

True.  But we're letting the OP know every aspect of their story just doesn't check out.

Btw a spot in a sig is not locked and you can lose it especially if you get a negative or see your account banned. Cry

I'm sure you're meaning the OP - like all scammers they'll get the message eventually.

Since I joined the SigCamp band wagons, my merit scores have gone up from ~50 per 120 days to ~100 merits per 100 days, I've picked up a sixth flag against me (feel free to support it or oppose it here).  With the bitcoin I've earned I've been able to open numerous lightning network channels via both Eclair and Zap Technologies while researching their usefulness - I have no idea what others are using their payments for...

The BTC 0.0071 I earned last week works out to be $ 66 US$ or in terms of Euros is € 58.00 - more than enough to feed the OP for ten days - each week.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:17:38 PM

We have as well but not at this price. So if anybody can send them to me for 0.5€, I can buy a lot for sure! Grin
That's what I mean, 0.5€ is already a big amount here!
With 1€ you can buy atmost 3-4 drinks! (lemme know if you're serious hahaha - shipping fee is yours and the budget as well 😂)

Anyways here's a photo of it: (has many flavors)

@OP you might want to order some too? Just for you to know a  normal meal here only cost a $1, go fetch your passport and come here 😂 Sadly can't give a donation right now especially in this case... @condoras is the rich and kind-hearted guy here just convince him 😂

Or you might want to talk with @Cryptopreneurbrainboss, he might some consideration in your case and let him have you at Bitvest/777coin
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:39:01 PM

I'm sure you're meaning the OP - like all scammers they'll get the message eventually.

Ofc I mean the OP and any "OP" like him/ her in the future.

Since I joined the SigCamp band wagons, my merit scores have gone up from ~50 per 120 days to ~100 merits per 100 days, I've picked up a sixth flag against me (feel free to support it or oppose it here).  With the bitcoin I've earned I've been able to open numerous lightning network channels via both Eclair and Zap Technologies while researching their usefulness - I have no idea what others are using their payments for...

The BTC 0.0071 I earned last week works out to be $ 66 US$ or in terms of Euros is € 58.00 - more than enough to feed the OP for ten days - each week.

Unfortunately for OP, he can't compare to you to the slightest. He/ her needs a lot to do to even reach your rank! Talking about your contribution to the forum compared to him is ridiculous. Not in a million lives... So the conclusion is that getting on a sig and expecting to have your numbers, is out of the question.
As for what you do with your BTC, it's your business. You earn them (I'm not talking "earning" like OP) and you can do whatever you want with them. That's freedom. Cool

P.S: The flag will be the joke of July!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:49:02 PM

That's what I mean, 0.5€ is already a big amount here!
With 1€ you can buy atmost 3-4 drinks! (lemme know if you're serious hahaha - shipping fee is yours and the budget as well 😂)

Well, at least OPie makes a good thing and bring us close to probably make a deal! Now that the price for a piece is 0.25-0.3€,  I'm more serious!!! Roll Eyes Tongue
Let me check some things first and expect a PM in the very near future!!! 🥳