Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO might soon become an history in crypto world soon  (Read 688 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:59:18 AM

I honestly think that IEO won’t go anywhere soon or in the long run. The only difference between ICO and IEO, is that this crowdfunding method is through the exchange’s launchpad. The exchange will help you with massive marketing, it’s just that they have high IEO fees + 20% of the total sales during the IEO period.

It’s still a good business model though, but overpriced IEO launchpad fees plus their commissions is kind of a different story. There are affordable but quality IEO launchpads you can find such as Tokpie (I’m not associated with them). For me, IEO isn’t gonna phase out anytime soon.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 11:09:14 AM

Naturally, i believe that there is time for everything; if we do a short history research about crowdfunding, it started with public and private sales; then initial coin offering,the ico was introduced; before the introduction of the initial exchange offering; which ensures that project are able to crowdfund, successfully on any exchange they qualify for. If another source for crowdfunding appears today, it does not eradicate the impacts or negates of previous one
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:14:00 AM

I honestly think that IEO won’t go anywhere soon or in the long run. The only difference between ICO and IEO, is that this crowdfunding method is through the exchange’s launchpad. The exchange will help you with massive marketing, it’s just that they have high IEO fees + 20% of the total sales during the IEO period.
The project teams that are trying to run a crowdsale are now force to go in IEO as they can never raise the funds from ICO, the reputation of the ICO is very bad now, people don't trust them anymore.

What they do is, they do it in a stages, private sale from private investors, ICO, then if they already raised a good amount, they will go with the IEO.

It’s still a good business model though, but overpriced IEO launchpad fees plus their commissions is kind of a different story. There are affordable but quality IEO launchpads you can find such as Tokpie (I’m not associated with them). For me, IEO isn’t gonna phase out anytime soon.
There is no such thing as overpriced in the market as long as you buy on its intro price, remember, we are investing because we believe the project will succeed and would result to a price increase multiple times.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:45:57 PM

Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section. The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:55:14 PM

Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section.
There are still a lot in the bounty section, but do they really produce good results, sorry, but if you can name me some successful ICO now, I might change my mind about how I view ICO now.

The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.
I think it was being popular first before the ICO, but these are more on HYIP or PONZI investments, I also have a bad experience with cloud mining investment in the past, so I have learn that it's not really a good investment, and I also learned in ICO but made some money, so now I am embracing the changes which we are already facing the new trend which is the IEO.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:22:42 PM

Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section. The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.
Even if a new bounty campaign come out today and it's all ICO thing I can bet with you that no single bounty hunter will promote such, the answer is pretty simple, there is no way a ICO project will raise fund successfully without the help of IEO and top exchanges today, ICO is as good as dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:52:38 PM

Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.
If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.
With the development of cryptocurrencies, I believe that there will be more people participating in this market, and they will bring great ideas to create new projects. I just hope the top exchanges will continue to grow and bring in new IEO projects
When the development will bring a good result and that will actually attract more and more newcomers to join in the crypto. The idea must be a real thing that can be implemented and give a lot of benefits to the team and investors.
IEO will never become another history again in the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 04:00:52 PM

Whereas in my opinion, IEO is better than ICO, IEO is carried out with a good exchange even though there are some unknown exchanges that also open IEO for new projects. If there is something better than that, we must support it. We await further DYCO developments
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 04:25:06 PM

The idea of DYCO is interesting, and I will say that I like it. We haven’t gotten to know much about it, as time goes on we will get to know about it. As for IEO, I think it has to do with the platform that the project running the token is using to launch it. There are some projects that launch their tokens using cheap exchanges that won’t be able to fetch them the level of audience (investors) that they will need to blow that project, and that’s why a lot of them fails. And that’s not the only thing , a project can also fail if people don’t like the idea of the devs.

So, lots of things can make a project not to be successful. And as for ICOs, I don’t think they are leaving (not anytime soon), people still are interested in them. Let’s wait and see the level of growth this newly introduced DYCO will achieve.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 05:05:27 PM

Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.
If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.
This process is quite impossible. Most of the exchange has top level researchers. They probably won't choose any scam coins for their exchange. Of course reputable exchanges don't want to ruin their reputation. Still crypto doesn't have a big amount of investors to trust ICO. Now IEO is the last step where only can exchange is helping to crowdfunding.
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:07:31 PM

The reason why IEO will remain investors choice is because of reputations, for example binance doesn't only make it hard for low projects to make it to their Platform but also make sure they don't introduce scam IEO launchpads to their investors

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:39:30 PM

IEO world was dead from the start, it was never something big that could sustain for a long period of time, it was always something that would definitely work out for the best if they stopped and not take peoples money. Think about it, it is literally ICO that is just based on an exchange that says they trust that coin and that's it. The only difference is something that a third party that makes a ton of profit from it says.

Why would people trust them? I mean sure some do and there was some IEO that made some money but in the end you are telling people "my coin will worth a lot in the future because binance will list it" and that is not really a good enough reason, you have trust the coin itself before you can invest into it, without that why would anyone trust something just because someone else said it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:04:43 PM

IEO is open for public except those ban countries like US, like for an instance on Binance you need to register an account do KYC and hold at least 50 BNB but their IEO is lottery style so not everyone got a chance to buy. It is still open but there are so many requirements you need to comply, The IEO allocation is very small I have join several IEO before but I failed to get some share there are people that are faster than me I guess that is why some IEO shifted to lottery style so that it is fair for everyone it is based on luck.
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:12:01 PM

IEOs are not public offerings, which entirely misses the principle of crowdfunding, am I right or wrong? ICO is the only fundraising strategy that works wonders publicly but since we have no better crowdfunding than the not so transparent crowdfunding (IEO) we just have to accept things as they are presently?

The only crowdfunding I'm looking forward to is DYCO ( dynamic coin offering) which I once thought was a complete joke but not until Orion Protocol used this crowdfunding platform to raise fund and the result were satisfying, DYCO is from DAO MAKER and it is designed to increase the effectiveness of token fundraising events.

For the first 16 months after token distribution, the entire circulating supply is backed by USDC. 80% of the funds raised initially are set aside to be used to buy back tokens from dissatisfied holders.

Note: I'm just sharing this on my own, I'm not part of DYCO team and I'm not paid to do this, if you want to learn more about DYCO check the link down below, thanks

https://daomaker.com/dyco
Does not sound to be a realistic solution to me especially for crypto market where fud, panic and fear happens everyother day and people rush to sell even the news proves to be a rumor so such a fundraising campaign cannot be sustainable because each project takes time to fully develop and there are a lot of times during that period when the price dumps badly so with the current market psycology i am sure most people will ask for the 80% refund and in that case the project will not be able to continue, i fear.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:29:35 PM

Feeling safe does not mean that we will see more projects using IEO as it will go down like the ICO market because statistics will not lie, just take a look at some of the projects listed in top exchanges and how many got their profit and if you check those statistics you will understand how safe these are  Tongue. In the initial period of the IEO craze many projects helped investors in making a good profit but it will not last that long.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:15:28 PM

I think so and as far as I can see that IEO is still having a lot of demand and that means IEO will always be the best way for a new project to raise the funds and so far IEO is always really profitable when it comes to the exchange legit exchange site.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:09:43 AM

I think so and as far as I can see that IEO is still having a lot of demand and that means IEO will always be the best way for a new project to raise the funds and so far IEO is always really profitable when it comes to the exchange legit exchange site.
Maybe this year, IEO will still be available on some exchanges because the exchanges want to make money from the project still. I think many people are still waiting for the next projects which can give them money. But in the end, if there is a new program that can attract the investor to try, that will replace the old programs, and many people will move to those new programs. It will happen like that, and we can only follow the trend, so we can still make money from the program.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 02:00:44 AM

If this DYCO is really safe and profitable for investors just like IEO it can co exist with IEO it will greatly benefit the whole industry because now developers will now have two options for their crowdfunding and investors will pour their money on developers that uses both crowdfunding.
I'm sure if it is good it will create more news because this is really the first time I read about this DYCO thing 

PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:08:12 AM

Possibly but presently there is no reason to let go of IEO, as for DYCO fund raising it would like to see what will happen in near future, if more projects uses DYCO crowdfunding and they become successful then attentions will be diverted from IEO to DYCO, anything is possible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:26:32 AM

Possibly but presently there is no reason to let go of IEO, as for DYCO fund raising it would like to see what will happen in near future, if more projects uses DYCO crowdfunding and they become successful then attentions will be diverted from IEO to DYCO, anything is possible
DYCO has no demand and compared with IEO and it's still nothing. People have already known very well the mechanism that already used in DYCO but again it's not so good as IEO when speculators can earn a lot of money easily when the IEO token was getting a big pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: