Bitcoin Forum
March 05, 2021, 12:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new e-mail service from Germany launched yesterday (yourname@mail.net)  (Read 85 times)
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:04:11 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 01:51:51 PM by punkrock
Merited by SanFrancisco (1)

First of all I'm not affiliated to this project and not being paid to post here but I think it's pretty cool, so I wanted to let some people on the internet know about it.

The german company is called MeMail and they own many domains including MAIL.NET
I just checked and nearly ALL names you can think about are still available, as the service just launched yesterday.

Since the late 90's I wanted my unique short e-mail address with a cool domain but of course all names are already gone at Gmail, GMX, Yahoo and others.
Also, all cool domains I could register for my personal mail address are gone since years. Now that MAIL.NET launched, it feels like 20 years ago and I finally got my dream mail addresses today!

For example tim@mail.net, google@mail.net, tesla@mail.net, ethereum@mail.net and others are still available, so HURRY UP!

16% launch-discount on yearly subscription: http://www.memail.com/register
You can pay with PayPal or credit card.

The price for an @mail.net address is around 25 Euro per year (2 GB storage included).
You can of course use Thunderbird and other mail clients to grab your mails with POP3 and never run out of storage and also send mails from your @mail.net address.

16% launch-discount on yearly subscription: http://www.memail.com/register
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:14:24 PM

After gmail and all in one sort of features, services and even login protection from gmail i do not want to move to anyother email service to be honest.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
Mttewndew

Activity: 412
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:39:51 AM

It would be fun to get your own personalized mail, but I don't see much point in that.
UserU

Activity: 868
Merit: 172

VGOSKINZ.COM - Best Paying BTC Sites and Exchanges

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 01:17:00 PM

It would be fun to get your own personalized mail, but I don't see much point in that.

It looks neater IMHO. We can associate Gmail, Hotmail, Protonmail, etc but mail is more neutral.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: