Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic situation declining and famous celebs not paying workers  (Read 751 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:11:09 AM

It isn’t easy for everybody. Especially the workers. And even celebrities. The economy is unfair to everyone, including those celebrities and companies. It’s very easy to criticize others on what they haven’t done right, especially when we have never been in their shoes. In the middle of this pandemic, I criticized some companies on why they don’t even pay their salaries or pay half salary. But when I imagined myself in their shoes, I saw another angle of things. They have been hit hard too. And yes, some companies and celebrities were out of the line.

I agree with you on people getting educated on starting their brands and acquiring skills. But it isn’t that easy. Many of those workers are in serious need of food. It’s not easy for a hungry person to start a business.

We are all hit by the pandemic. Some are just more hit than the other.

Yeah but the celebrities are bringing nothing to the table. When everyone had his basic needs fullfiled it was cool to watch celebrities on instagram how they live, eat and sleep. In times of crisis like we have now where people don't even can feed their family we should start thinking what justification is there for celebs? Do we really need them?

My answer is definitely no. Just look at Ellen Degeneres, who was supposed to be a that super nice person helping people in need. Now it comes out she is actually a very mean person and treats her own employees very badly.

We should stop empowering all these celebrities. The only power they have, is the one we give them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:30:40 AM

People who saved when they had lot to spend is having their living without much difficulty. One who hasn't saved, but led a happy life out of the earnings without making any saving is suffering much. In my country government paid every family $15, and the lockdown is still continuing. When government itself doesn't have responsibility, these celebrities will also do the same as there is none to rise voice for the suffering humanity.
Well probably it is our attitude not to save money due to small salary pay so with that we will just need to get along with it and survive for that day. Due to this pandemic many had been suffering and I was grateful that I was a frontliner because I still have my job and being paid due relatively it is that small but it is alright as long as I can fed my self and my family. In this tragic times hopefully that economics will be able to recover as soon as possible and all the people will be free from suffering due to the illness with vaccine be truly discovered and available to all.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:13:51 PM

It isn’t easy for everybody. Especially the workers. And even celebrities. The economy is unfair to everyone, including those celebrities and companies. It’s very easy to criticize others on what they haven’t done right, especially when we have never been in their shoes. In the middle of this pandemic, I criticized some companies on why they don’t even pay their salaries or pay half salary. But when I imagined myself in their shoes, I saw another angle of things. They have been hit hard too. And yes, some companies and celebrities were out of the line.

I agree with you on people getting educated on starting their brands and acquiring skills. But it isn’t that easy. Many of those workers are in serious need of food. It’s not easy for a hungry person to start a business.

We are all hit by the pandemic. Some are just more hit than the other.

Yeah but the celebrities are bringing nothing to the table. When everyone had his basic needs fullfiled it was cool to watch celebrities on instagram how they live, eat and sleep. In times of crisis like we have now where people don't even can feed their family we should start thinking what justification is there for celebs? Do we really need them?

My answer is definitely no. Just look at Ellen Degeneres, who was supposed to be a that super nice person helping people in need. Now it comes out she is actually a very mean person and treats her own employees very badly.

We should stop empowering all these celebrities. The only power they have, is the one we give them.
I agree, I found it nice to see little youtubers gain national coverage because they were more "like us" and more "real", but after a while I noticed with disappointment that a lot of them became typical celebrities ...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███