Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ask]; Start betting on horse racing gambling.  (Read 497 times)
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 03:17:51 PM
Merited by tyKiwanuka (1)

for me personally actually there is no much tips you could get by horse betting, because all betting is really based on your luck, i have play online horse betting a month ago and win small amount of money, no one can expect which horse will win. for me there is no tips before betting just bet on horse that you really feel luck on that.
This is quite not true. You should indeed do a basic study on the horse which you are going to bet and should definitely understand the current rating of the horse in the gambling market. A horse might be a little aged when the last rating would have been released. If you are feeling lucky on a horse and bet your money on it, there are higher chances of losing your wholesome money on a non-worthy horse.

Horse Racing happens mostly in Turf tracks or synthetic dirt tracks. You should do a study on the current race tracks before getting involved in betting on a horse based on your luck. A horse can never run the same in both synthetic track and turf track. What if the current race is taking place in turf pitch and the horse is trained up for dirt pitch? If you tend to bet on the dirt pitch horse, you would lose all your money miserably.

On top of turf and dirt tracks, we have wet and dry tracks. Some horses perform well on wet and some on dry. If you bet on a wet horse running in a dry track, no one could save you from losing money for sure. Along with having quite a bit of study on tracks, you should go with Horse nutrition and their layoffs in the market. A horse can never run the same after they haven't participated in the game for quite over a month or so. If you are betting on a new horse, you should take the responsibility of either winning or losing. But in the process, you will get to know more about the horse and might be of little help to the future gamblers.

Summing up, if you aren't going to abide by these factors you have very high chances of losing all your money. @YOSHIE guessing a winning horse is quite easier than most of the gambling games. Here, our study plays a higher role than just luck as others have said and more importantly a horse isn't manipulated like other luck based gambling games. Just go with these factors :

1. Study about racetracks and the type of horse which can run on them - Dirt, Turf, Wet or Dry

2. Jockey and Trainer for the horse you are going to bet - A successful jockey and a successful trainer can joins hands to bring you the best winning.

3. Horse Breeds and Layoffs - Go through the prior race points table and go through a horse breed and check through their Layoffs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:24:21 PM

Hello everyone.

Sorry everyone, not reply, but I read all of your suggestions, these past few days, I have to focus on the horse racing game.

The ideas & suggestions that you give here are really useful to me in 'horse racing' bets, this is very memorable for me because it's only the beginning I started betting on horse racing.

It's been three days I started betting, the first day makes me have a headache, the second day is a bit lead & the third day seems pretty decent, this is really a stressful experience for me.

I got a lot of information here, thanks to all of you, I also followed these 4 tips: 4 Tips for Betting at Horse Racing Horse Racing System and Top Betting Strategies That Do Win, can also help me in the match.

It's true that people say, everything must be tried & proven, how can we know the results while we have never tried.
Bet on horse racing, nice experience...!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:40:56 PM

It's been three days I started betting, the first day makes me have a headache, the second day is a bit lead & the third day seems pretty decent, this is really a stressful experience for me.
Thats good because you seem very curious and try something seriously. Until now I had no desire to bet my money on horse racing because I didnt like it. Just like you, if I want to bet it mean I have to admit my weaknesses about how to play and other thing about betting.

An interesting point for me about your experience is that the new game will provide new experience and knowledge. Maybe I will try some different game going forward, but maybe not on horse racing.  Tongue

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:34:35 PM

Hello everyone.

Sorry everyone, not reply, but I read all of your suggestions, these past few days, I have to focus on the horse racing game.

The ideas & suggestions that you give here are really useful to me in 'horse racing' bets, this is very memorable for me because it's only the beginning I started betting on horse racing.

I got a lot of information here, thanks to all of you, I also followed these 4 tips: 4 Tips for Betting at Horse Racing Horse Racing System and Top Betting Strategies That Do Win, can also help me in the match.

It's true that people say, everything must be tried & proven, how can we know the results while we have never tried.
I must say a good job for not losing though it is your first time, I haven't tried betting on a horse race yet but I really find it stressful coz you got to know first the horses and the rider, you need to make history checks so you'll have a basis on your bet. This is also why I don't engage in car racing, this looks the same as horse racing, don't need to stress myself that much haha anyways I'm looking forward to try this one, this looks cool tho. but I think winnings are lesser than when you play on dice lol
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 07:05:29 PM

Hello everyone.

I must say a good job for not losing though it is your first time, I haven't tried betting on a horse race yet but I really find it stressful coz you got to know first the horses and the rider, you need to make history checks so you'll have a basis on your bet. This is also why I don't engage in car racing, this looks the same as horse racing, don't need to stress myself that much haha anyways I'm looking forward to try this one, this looks cool tho. but I think winnings are lesser than when you play on dice lol
In sports betting, It's normal to have too many things to consider in your research such as players, the tools they are using, and other factors that can affect the game. On race games, A comeback happens most of the time. Watching racing tournaments like rally car racing gave me a lot of stress cause you can't really tell what gonna happen on a race track since accidents happen during the game and it is pretty similar to horse racing. Also finding new teams are tricky especially if they change their horse/tool that they are using on the track.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:39:58 PM

for me personally actually there is no much tips you could get by horse betting, because all betting is really based on your luck, i have play online horse betting a month ago and win small amount of money, no one can expect which horse will win. for me there is no tips before betting just bet on horse that you really feel luck on that.

I know that's your personal point of view but what you are doing is a suicidal betting. Betting because you feel lucky should be out of the topic when it comes to sports betting especially in horse racing.

There is no need for so many tips? Didn't you know that by familiarizing horses and jockeys, you can at least increase your chances of winning?

Will you bet on the 0-8 standing horse because you just feel lucky? Upset happened but I will never do that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:50:40 PM

are they really telling about their horse and what the horse consume? i dont think they would tell people what is actually the horse consume.
well im only betting on online website, never step in on horse gambling track yet, just betting on horse that i feel lucky.
If you was a famous person on the betting.

And have the connection between the owner, of course they will tell what are they use for feed the horse. Everything it's about connection my friend, just like in the movie or maybe the owner makes some video vlog for youtube his activity and you can know the information from there. If you can't find this information, then just use another factor you can use.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:39:46 AM

Hello everyone.

I got a lot of information here, thanks to all of you, I also followed these 4 tips: 4 Tips for Betting at Horse Racing System and Top Betting Strategies That Do Win, can also help me in the match.

Awesome, it seems that horse racing really piqued your interest and had been really serious about it. If you are enjoying it that much, I guess you'll get a hang of it. But same as other sports betting, it's difficult to guess which horse will win consecutively and this might give you a lot of stress or might trigger you to be addicted to it. I hope you'll handle your curiosity with care and moderation. Good luck.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:13:36 AM

Hello everyone.

That first 3 days will lead you to decide if wanted to continue betting or will quit,but one thing i am sure that you enjoyed the experience and even if you decide to quit?surely one day you will be back and bet  again.

Anyway this is one of the famous sports betting in the world and one of the most pioneer,so better let yourself learn more .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:27:49 AM

Hello everyone.

I got a lot of information here, thanks to all of you, I also followed these 4 tips: 4 Tips for Betting at Horse Racing System and Top Betting Strategies That Do Win, can also help me in the match.

Awesome, it seems that horse racing really piqued your interest and had been really serious about it. If you are enjoying it that much, I guess you'll get a hang of it. But same as other sports betting, it's difficult to guess which horse will win consecutively and this might give you a lot of stress or might trigger you to be addicted to it. I hope you'll handle your curiosity with care and moderation. Good luck.
well indeed there are many people who feel depressed when getting defeat and when you get defeat in a row then you do not give up because someday surely you can get a victory whether it happens when only you can determine.

STUDENTCOIN