Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How possible is it to make a living trading cryptocurrencies alone?  (Read 888 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:27:56 PM

I will consider the opinion of old and higher rank member on the topic, someone who had spent 4-5 years of his life trading. I am sure it is not easy trading in the bear market and that does not push the need and responsibility away but the profit in the bear market is generally low that some people leave few months after bull market to buy from the dip. Thats what birth so many reasons to be long term trader,buy in bear and sell in bull market. Profit from the bull are saved for 4-10 years, build more businesses around it with huge capital make daily or monthly income

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:30:43 PM

Of course it's possible. The only requirements are knowledge and big enough stack of money to begin with.

This is all statistics but good investments can easily give you 10% each time you make a successful trade so even if you catch one pump like that per month you're going to do pretty good.

The more money you have the better of course and this means that if you need to earn 1000 usd a month to make a living you'll be trading around 10 thousand or more. If you're able to trade more it's going to be easier for you. If you have less you'll have to make better trades.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 05:31:01 PM

it is very possible to live on proceeds of crypto currency alone. Trading has proven to be the most resourceful triat of business currently trending in the space as people now engage in trading with so much sensitivity and skill thereby making them more than comfortable and not needing any job..

rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:33:53 PM

Can someone make it trading only altcoins?
Yes of course. But if you are new in the crypto world don't have enough knowledge then it's impossible. also, you can lose your money. But if you are experienced and have enough knowledge then you can earn a lots of money that you can't imagine. I saw a trader who made 50k$ profit in one day. which is hard to believe but yes it's not impossible. But need lot of knowledge. If you want to earn a good amount of money then try to gather knowledge & experience.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 07:13:33 PM

I am looking for money not through trading because I don't understand in this matter but i make money through bounty and airdop because the results can be maximized although it took a long time

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:45:57 AM

Well, it is hard to imagine that someone can make living just from trading cryptocurrency alone indeed.
But in reality, there are many crypto traders who can do that. Trading crypto is different from trading stocks because the volatility of crypto is very high. but the more the volatility, the more you can make its profit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:09:32 AM

If you are good at market analysis, you can easily make a living even with a small deposit using the futures market for example and trading with leverage.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:37:20 AM

With determination, everything is possible, you just have to decide first then back it up with action through learning all you can possibly learn about trading. Trading is lucrative but very risky, and in as much as you can make good profit from trading, in the same way you can lose all in trading. Thus, the only way to limit losses but increase chances of profits is through learning the right things about trading. So if you are ready, get in touch with those who can mentor you, or you can look for YouTube videos to get yourself the prerequisites knowledge while also looking for those who can help teach you more.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 10:53:32 AM

I believe that it is worth paying attention to margin trading in order to obtain a constant income, since according to statistics, most traders constantly replenish their budget precisely thanks to margin trading. And nevertheless, do not forget that "margin" is one of the most justified instruments in the financial world. In addition, you need to take into account the fact that margin trading allows you to work in the cryptocurrency market even for those traders who have a very small start-up capital.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:13:25 AM

It's very possible making a big living by trading crypto/altcoins alone.  I have few numbers of people doing full time job on crypto trading.  However, they do it on a big scale, they invest around $5,000 daily, and they get range of $500-$1000 daily ROI.  Anyone that will do such must be vast in trading knowledge and experience, because as you can gain double of your capital so you can lose everything within few hours.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 11:24:05 AM

I am looking for money not through trading because I don't understand in this matter but i make money through bounty and airdop because the results can be maximized although it took a long time
Making money through airdrop and bounty is simple but the token or coin you're going to pay with mostly don't have a good value which will make the time you spent advertising the project worth it. However, I don't see anything bad in maximizing your means of earning by including crypto trading of which you learn to learn and understand the fundamental aspect of it.
Don't rely only on bounty/airdrop mate.

blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:31:19 AM

It is possible however, you will put your money in a lot of risks. This kind of job requires skills otherwise, you'll lose it all.
There are lot of altcoins that is worth of your investment and there's a lot of altcoin are not worthy as well, so you better put an effort and analyze to distinct which coin is good or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:17:49 PM

There are so many traders around the world not only making a living but making wealth what you only need is skills and experienced you need to learn it not in few days or weeks but months or years to be able to become successful others look for a mentor but the fee is expensive if you dont have enough money then youtube is free but be careful to enter an investment without enough knowledge its too risky.     

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:26:25 PM

It is possible but I do not recommend to try it especially for those beginners in the market. I do trading but I'm not a full time which means I have a lot of extracurricular activities outside the trading world. I can become a fulltime if I choose it but there are a lot of things that I still doing in the outside world. I frequently trade global stocks and indices than altcoins because of the volatility but it doesn't mean that it is better than trasing altcoins or vice versa because I just chose where I'm comfortable.

You can become a full time trader where your primarily source of income is just trading altcoins but you should consider a lot of factors. Evaluate yourself first if you are fully prepared to take the risks. The pressure is really high especially if you really decide to quir your job and become a full time trader. The rewards are huge but the risks are also huge where you can lose your hard earned money if you are not prepared.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:35:46 PM

There are so many traders around the world not only making a living but making wealth what you only need is skills and experienced you need to learn it not in few days or weeks but months or years to be able to become successful others look for a mentor but the fee is expensive if you dont have enough money then youtube is free but be careful to enter an investment without enough knowledge its too risky.    

the time that they spend on trading is worth it if they can mint enough money on here to make them wealthy but to most traders , they are also trying thier best  .  id be happy if i can make some bucks to buy a food and i couldnt ask for more  . i can earn but not have a balls to risk big  for some that are also starting to trade , they can try free stuffs on the net to imrpove thier trading career before deciding if they want to hire a coach or a mentor to help them because its  not free
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 02:56:01 PM

I know there are a few future trading groups that only have calls for low risk order so yes, if you playing safe you can earn 5% or more per month from those groups. With an average fund and follow a few of their calls per day, I think you can have enough profit to sustain your daily life if you live frugal also. But most of them don't want that, they want to get rich quick, increase their fund tenfold in months so they followed the riskier calls, easily lost their fund.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:27:48 PM

Maybe this year to trade in the global market is very difficult, of course we could risk losing a lot of money, but do you think that the exchange provides a lot of trades if you play big trades, at least we can choose which Crypto we can play for us to play , and take profits little by little to make a profit, sometimes someone is not satisfied with what they have gotten in trading, that's what makes most people get big losses when trading, the key is to make the smallest possible profit at this point, don't expect to get too much big profits, if the small ones can meet your results in the future ...
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:46:08 PM

Yes, traders can make a meet end day by day by trading altcoins. It is not really that hard or impossible if you know the risk and when to stop trading all together since not every day in the market is the same. It's okay to come back empty for a few bad days in the market.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:49:07 PM

The average broker / exchange has about 90% of all accounts in loss. That means that 10% of accounts are in green numbers and I think that no more 1% of all accounts belong to traders that makes living by trading, so as you can see it is extremely hard.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:16:34 AM

In crypto trading, you really need to learn how to read the graph or chart. But remember once you do this it means you need to invest in short your a capitalist automatic to buy coin on which you think it has a potential to give profit to you in the future. And you also must learn how to read when is the right time to buy or sell, therefore use TIMING and have skills in trading as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: