Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business / private sector is dead  (Read 991 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 12:45:49 AM

~
If you will see, the government not only in our country but most of the countries are balancing the number of infections and the economy which is very hard to do. There are times that countries imposed lockdowns but the economy is heavily affected and when they eased up the lockdowns, economy will start to recover again but on the other side the number of infections will surely increase.

Business sector will recover for sure but I'm not expecting this year. Probably next year is the start of their recovery and unfortunately for some MSME's because they will be closed permanently. A cure will help the economy for sure but until now there isn't any cure for it. Like I said, balancing between the economy and the number of infections is hard.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 12:11:48 PM

~
If you will see, the government not only in our country but most of the countries are balancing the number of infections and the economy which is very hard to do. There are times that countries imposed lockdowns but the economy is heavily affected and when they eased up the lockdowns, economy will start to recover again but on the other side the number of infections will surely increase.

Business sector will recover for sure but I'm not expecting this year. Probably next year is the start of their recovery and unfortunately for some MSME's because they will be closed permanently. A cure will help the economy for sure but until now there isn't any cure for it. Like I said, balancing between the economy and the number of infections is hard.

not to mention regulating citizens in every country, we talk about the nature of all people in this world, some are easy to organize and listen to warnings in a country so that infection and prevention of new people will be easier in one country, of course it will be different from other countries, especially developing countries , where the majority of its citizens are unruly, and have a difficult economy which makes them have to keep working in the midst of this pandemic so that transmission will be difficult to suppress and make this pandemic will last a long time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 03:51:30 PM

This pandemic brought the economy down whatever industry, all were affected that made a tool of sufferings towards the business drought that resulted to shutdowns and bankruptcy. It's alarming that many lost their jobs that's why people are striving hard to survive by the time vaccine will be available soon, maybe end of the year we will get back to normal and recover the economy as well as for all industry. Our economy will come back strong and bringing healthy economy once again.

wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:44:57 AM

Apart from the taxi driving work, the other jobs you have mentioned are the jobs that were even flourishing at the time of this Coronavirus. Had three of my friends that were working at the same company, one works as a customer care rep, the other was software engineer, and the other one was kind of a secretary. The three of them stopped work going to work due to the outbreak, but the first two were asked to continue their work from home, because those jobs are the type of jobs that can be done remotely.

Imagine someone who is working as a cleaner, lol, how are they going to clean the office from home? They can’t. Same thing with taxi drivers that you have mentioned, transportation was closed completely due to the pandemic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 06:10:27 PM

From the outside, it really seems that the governments of various states have conspired with each other and, under the pretext of fighting the coronavirus, want to destroy small and medium-sized businesses. The measures are so harsh that sometimes it seems that they are deliberately destroying their economy. However, the business will begin to grow stronger and develop as soon as the right conditions arise. Of course, some part of business structures will inevitably disappear, some will be rebuilt, and some more will just start working. In general, the business cannot be stopped; after the reduction, it will immediately start developing.
There is no doubt in my mind that there is a deliberate effort from the governments to make a wealth transfer from the middle class to those that are incredibly rich, it was very obvious that this was the case when most small businesses were ordered to close down their doors while the big businesses were allowed to continue their operations, what I do not understand completely is what it is the endgame? They made that wealth transfer but what are they trying to accomplish on the long term? That is what I do not know.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:33:15 PM

I am seeing how small shops are shutting in my country or they are clearing their stuff and selling the shop as they cannot run or close it for so many months. Also the businesses have impacted as people do not have much money to pay the salary to their workers, or pay other overhead costs and this means that coming time will be very difficult for such people in all parts of the world to sustain.
spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 02:46:01 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2020, 02:57:34 PM by spy100

I am seeing how small shops are shutting in my country or they are clearing their stuff and selling the shop as they cannot run or close it for so many months. Also the businesses have impacted as people do not have much money to pay the salary to their workers, or pay other overhead costs and this means that coming time will be very difficult for such people in all parts of the world to sustain.

doing advertising on all possible online channels,lowered prices to minimum as possible no effect  ... very small revenue this month for what i do ...also companies are not hiring ...or if they hire developers they hire local ones,same situation for my competition as i am monitoring. Only those that work for governments are doing well for now .

iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:45:39 AM

yes! pandemic of Covid 19 indeed affects the private sectors and businesses everywhere especially in the third world country... Many people were affected by recessions and having hard time to cope up with their situation.. especially nowadays, it was really hard to provode your daily needs if you dont have a work and source of income..Good thing that there were people who use the technology in selling their products.. .But it quite sad that many private companies and businesses are shuting down.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:35:31 AM

It is like a domino effect where all of the types of the people become affected because of the pandemic, the majority of the people are now worrying on how they will afford their necessities but there are some people who gain more opportunities than before because of this pandemic. It is sad that millions of people around the world have no jobs because of the effect of the pandemic. The good thing is many pharmaceutical companies all over the world are now in the 3 phase of the vaccine where in it is now distributing and trying in a lot of people. The private sector that been affected because of the pandemic can recover again but it will take time because a lot of economies are been collapsed and there are really some businesses that are been permanently close because of their debt and expenses that they cannot pay anymore.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:06:11 AM

Private businesses may die because retail groups have now crept into rural areas and they compete with small traders in markets. Even when a pandemic hits, they survive and sell their products because their goods are consumer goods, and people need them. During this pandemic, their profits have increased non-stop.
Professions such as taxis, buses, trucks, fast food sales, cafes, and on-site catering services are prohibited because of their activities. Travel service was delayed and hindered. For most people, a pandemic is terrible. Most of them spend money, not have any additional income.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:03:51 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 01:47:33 PM by ArIMy11

Business  / private sector is dead

As a freelancer in 2 months i got 4 clients only ... in my area 4 clients it's like your biz is dead... no matter how much you try to do marketing/advertising it just does not work ...
I look at other peoples businesses same situation ...

High Tech,Web Development,Web design ,Mobile Development ,Marketing,Blockchain development,Dapps,Web Hosting is dead from what i see

I got friends taxi drivers same situation they are just sitting in the taxi and some day zero clients ,barber shops the same they are sitting around all day smoking ... anything that seems a "luxury good" people don't touch this days.

The only thing people are buying is basic necessities ... oh also food and cigarette prices went up again ...

I am working in a private and I know that I am lucky and blessed as well because our company stand still. Our clients are from Japan and Japan's operation did not stop even though they have active cases. Due to that we have an active client. Yes we have lower salary conpare to normal days but it if really fine. My friends in other companies lose their job because their company decided to stop operation due to bankrupt.

Taxi drivers? Not only taxi drivers but also Jeepney and bus drivers in our country is really affected. Enhanced Community Quarantine took a very long time and public vehicles are not allowed so they have no job, no food to eat because of no money, and they end up begging in the streets. If they will not suffer from the virus, they will suffer from hunger as well as their family.

As this pandemic continues, some people learn to barter. In our area one of the most common thing to barter are plants. Plants can be exchange to any goods or electronic gadgets needed on online class. It is very helpful isn't it ?

Another, some jobless people turn to online selling. I think 1/4 of my facebook friends are now selling goods online like clothes, electronic gadgets, bicycles, beauty products, cakes, etc.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:04:23 AM

I think is  not all businesses  that is dead in some countries. There are some business that is moving well despite the covid-19 lockdown in some country in the world.
more investors, are improving with their strategy to keep their businesses,and profit stable all the time.
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:03:34 PM

We're all going through tough times. I hope the corona impact doesn't stay forever! Let's keep up the spirit high and fight till the end.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: