Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2021, 05:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monolith - the first decentralized ruble stablecoin  (Read 1789 times)
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:49:09 PM

How can I contact you? I want to send an offer of cooperation.

You can send your proposal to me in private messages or to the official email address info@monolith.money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 05:53:02 PM

Do you have a video in English?

I will send you a link as soon as the English video will be available
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:49:29 PM

Monolith Whitepaper is Plagiarized
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5264296

We are fork of MakerDAO. So where is plagiarism here if we are officially positioned as a fork?

wow are you gonna try copy all MakerDAO content to? you should understand what is " fork " means , its doesn't means you can copy everything include whitepaper from the forked project, there is alot project that copying MakerDAO project concept but atlease be creative with your own project whitepape, what is the purpose of having a team if you only able to stealing other project contents, i dont need the team for that. Be Creative or getting red trust. Tongue
tippytoes

Activity: 1666
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 09:59:46 PM

We are fork of MakerDAO. So where is plagiarism here if we are officially positioned as a fork?

wow are you gonna try copy all MakerDAO content to? you should understand what is " fork " means , its doesn't means you can copy everything include whitepaper from the forked project, there is alot project that copying MakerDAO project concept but atlease be creative with your own project whitepape, what is the purpose of having a team if you only able to stealing other project contents, i dont need the team for that. Be Creative or getting red trust. Tongue

The Monolith team should rectify this plagiarized whitepaper and with the red trust that he's getting, potential investors will be discouraged to check this project. Since it is obvious that they copied their whitepaper, then, what's new on this project? I hope this is not another Russian scam.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
GBGglenn

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:00:41 AM

The Monolith team should rectify this plagiarized whitepaper and with the red trust that he's getting, potential investors will be discouraged to check this project. Since it is obvious that they copied their whitepaper, then, what's new on this project? I hope this is not another Russian scam.

I can't figure out what the problem is? It's one case when a project presents itself as unique and copies another project's WP and quite another when a project just a fork. They talks about it. IMHO this is no plagiarism
ullatenus

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:12:37 AM

What’s a fork, can someone explain to me? Is it a copy?
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:26:27 AM

No. Project fork happens when developers take a copy of source code from one software package and start independent development on it, creating a distinct and separate piece of software (Wikipedia). This is exactly what we did!
ullatenus

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:40:50 AM

No. Project fork happens when developers take a copy of source code from one software package and start independent development on it, creating a distinct and separate piece of software (Wikipedia). This is exactly what we did!

Your project has open source?
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:07:09 PM

Your project has open source?

Yes https://github.com/monolithos/
ullatenus

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 12:46:35 PM

Why did you copy MakerDAO’s WP?
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 01:32:37 PM

The Monolith is a copy of MakerDAO and we do not hide it. The difference is in the currency that the stablecoin is linked to. In our case it is the ruble. In MakerDAO - the dollar.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 02:35:59 PM

The Monolith is a copy of MakerDAO and we do not hide it. The difference is in the currency that the stablecoin is linked to. In our case it is the ruble. In MakerDAO - the dollar.

you shouldn't copy evrything from them even you are fork that project, that would be alright if you only fork their concept but its not very good to copy their content and put it as your Whitepaper even your concept are fork of Maker DAO , you should make it diffrent and write your own whitepaper, only scam shit project are copy other projectt content and whitepaper because its easy work to do for scammers. be creative and write whitepaper by yourself and not copy the Maker DAO whitepaper LoL.

I can't figure out what the problem is? It's one case when a project presents itself as unique and copies another project's WP and quite another when a project just a fork. They talks about it. IMHO this is no plagiarism

The problem is they are copy whitepaper from Maker DAO and put it website as their whitepaper, is that good for you?
GBGglenn

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 05:49:48 PM

you shouldn't copy evrything from them even you are fork that project, that would be alright if you only fork their concept but its not very good to copy their content and put it as your Whitepaper even your concept are fork of Maker DAO , you should make it diffrent and write your own whitepaper, only scam shit project are copy other projectt content and whitepaper because its easy work to do for scammers. be creative and write whitepaper by yourself and not copy the Maker DAO whitepaper LoL.

The problem is they are copy whitepaper from Maker DAO and put it website as their whitepaper, is that good for you?

It is not a problem for me, because this project is a MakerDAO fork. If I understand correctly, technically the coin identical MKR, the only difference is in the currency to which the stablecoin is tied. In this regard it is not clear to me where is uniqueness. And if i correct you say what they need unique WP (for not unique coin) - so you think they needed spend money and time to rewrite the existing document in pursuit of uniqueness? Do you think it is good idea if the technical solution is the same?
dafafarqwr4

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:05:34 PM

Why even make ruble stablecoin?
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:39:25 PM

Thank you for your opinion
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:49:57 PM

Look at the volume of trades on the ruble and the answer will be clear
ullatenus

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:06:45 PM

Look at the volume of trades on the ruble and the answer will be clear

Ruble stablecoin
Mongoll

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 07:53:18 PM

USD is an international monetary unit that is understood and known to everyone. The ruble is a settlement instrument within Russia. What's the point? Or is it a government cryptocurrency?
Monolith.Team
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:32:32 PM

USD is an international monetary unit that is understood and known to everyone. The ruble is a settlement instrument within Russia. What's the point? Or is it a government cryptocurrency?

No, Monolith is not a government project. But you are partly right - our project is aimed at the Russian market and at traders who use ruble pairs. In general crypto ruble is made for simple and direct arbitration among p2p platforms and exchanges, so that you can safely store the ruble outside of digital payments system and banks. Also we want give people simplified access to DeFi and help them to figure out how it all works.
tippytoes

Activity: 1666
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:22:21 PM

If they don't want to create their own whitepaper, they should have just put a reference link to the Maker DAO platform. I am not against with copying someone else's work, because that's very common in blockchain projects. I don't think every one of them started from scratch. But if you want to use somebody's work, just include the right references along with your copied statements.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀