Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who said that ICOs are dead?  (Read 1421 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:38:04 AM

I am really expecting surprises with this talk around ICOs, It is a very difficult prediction of is comeback but we have had some ICO this year and I can say they were all with good valuation. Another factors that affect the ICOs this year is the bad world economy and pandemic. Some really made good money from Defi, bitcoin etc but new small investors could not participate in crowdfund like in previous. We had more huge successful private sale than public sale this year
maybe it's not just you friends who hope to return to an ICO again, the evidence is overwhelming because it has produced a lot and has proven to be very reliable, but because of the greed of some people that makes ICOs shunned. because most of them resulted in a scam and a lot of harm to investors and even bounty hunters who have been supporting it diligently.

but in crypto there is nothing impossible that the heyday that has been given by the ICO is greatly missed and hopes to grow many renewable ICO projects with changes that can make all happy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:40:41 AM

I have consistently realized that in the crypto space, the sky is the limit and this is one of the inconceivability that has now gotten conceivable. On the off chance that this task is the thing that is required to shape the ETH update, at that point it is progressing nicely. There are such a large number of allies of this undertaking. There are still need to help the ICO even me I need to back to them so that new authentic undertaking will begin again to arise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:27:20 PM

I have consistently realized that in the crypto space, the sky is the limit and this is one of the inconceivability that has now gotten conceivable. On the off chance that this task is the thing that is required to shape the ETH update, at that point it is progressing nicely. There are such a large number of allies of this undertaking. There are still need to help the ICO even me I need to back to them so that new authentic undertaking will begin again to arise.
a statement that greatly appreciates what you have done and will do is something that should also be supported, because it is a very positive form of thing. because we know that so far ICOs have been very helpful even though in the end many are looking for weaknesses to bring down with scam behavior. but frankly, until now I myself feel there is a desire for the revival of ICO because it has been very tested. I hope that what you want and I can continue to make ICOs get back up to its heyday.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:38:08 PM

I am really expecting surprises with this talk around ICOs, It is a very difficult prediction of is comeback but we have had some ICO this year and I can say they were all with good valuation. Another factors that affect the ICOs this year is the bad world economy and pandemic. Some really made good money from Defi, bitcoin etc but new small investors could not participate in crowdfund like in previous. We had more huge successful private sale than public sale this year

We are now in a strong uptrend. This is exactly the time when various types of fundraising like ICO and so on get the most out of it.
Obviously, during an uptrend, significantly more ICO projects will be successful than those attempting to fundraise in a bear market.
but we know now that many investors have lost confidence in ICOs so that of course it will make it difficult for projects to reach their sales targets, it is time now for crypto projects to focus more on their sales in the form of IEOs because at least this can convince investors to invest, in doing fundraising is of course the most important thing investor confidence is and right now restoring investor confidence in ICO is quite difficult in my opinion.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:45:28 PM

This public ICO has raised $42 million in under 4.5 hours. This might imply that the another cryptocoin bull market is beginning, I reckon. The pumps are returning hehehe.

Blockchain project Avalanche raises $42 million in a public token sale

Blockchain project Avalanche, spearheaded by Cornell computer science professor Emin Gün Sirer, raised $42 million in a public token sale last week.

The amount was collected in just under 4.5 hours on July 15, AVA Labs announced on Wednesday. There were 72 million Avalanche (AVAX) tokens available for sale, and investors from 100 countries grabbed all of it. Some of the funds also came from Ethereum’s Genesis address.

Read in full https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/72597/blockchain-project-ava-raises-42-million-in-a-public-token-sale
Right now as crypto market has started performing well and now everyone wants to buy bitcoin and ethereum it looks like we will soon be seeing a fomo like situation and with such liquidity and money in the market new good projects can really thrive and I think icos can make a come back now but only for quality projects with real use cases and solutions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: