Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you going to keep quit about bitwings?  (Read 515 times)
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:19:19 AM

I've decide to create this post by letting go on my token since I wasn't even choose after a audit that wasn't genuine from bitwings team, I don't care any more, here are few cruel acts from bitwings, you lose token if

1. You create any post pointing to bitwings insincerity about bounty tokens your tokens will be erased ..

2. You aren't active on Bitcointalk for 10 weeks after bounty is over a year ago you won't get any tokens

3. Your bitcointalk account get red trust after bitwings bounty is over you aren't getting your tokens

4. The bounty was over a year ago now and the spreadsheet was marked and everyone got tokens but not anymore, team did another weird audit and 85% of hunters are removed, even while they are rewarded tokens before.

5. Every accusations from the team are wrong and unknown, very weird isn't it?

6. I asked the team what I did wrong and the answer is I haven't been active, even for that fact that I've promoted several bounties for months.

7. Bitwings was already red tagged for project looking like Ponzi scheme and I confront the admin in charge. A crazy weird looking lady, she is in charge of the bitwings Btt account and she denied that they never open new accounts to spam

I'm not ready to let this slide, what can we do to nail this project? I'm think of spreading their cruel judgment over Twitter and Facebook, are you guys going to let this slide?
What's there to fight for since the team decide to remove many participants themselves? There is no bounty manager to blame or take responsibility here, the rules of every bounty projects can be changed and that's what the team are using as advantage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:04:16 AM

It's called pure cheating, the first spreadsheet was completed with stakes and many are removed for redtrusts and cheating, that's normal but after a year they did another auditing on a spreadsheet that was once completed and remove over 80% bounty hunters, this is nothing but cheating

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:42:18 AM

It's called pure cheating, the first spreadsheet was completed with stakes and many are removed for redtrusts and cheating, that's normal but after a year they did another auditing on a spreadsheet that was once completed and remove over 80% bounty hunters, this is nothing but cheating
let's look at that. even my name was crossed out in the second final spreadsheet. I don't know what they are filtering on, but many think that the rules they just made are really very bad. however, they have just made a new regulation after 1 year of bounty, which is certainly a very difficult decision to accept.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:11:26 PM

Those who promoted bitwings and still get removed from spreadsheet should stand up for each other, if you guys aren't strong enough they will take advantage of you, I can't even understand what bounty hunters did wrong, the team are just randomly picking bounty hunters
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:47:41 PM

let's look at that. even my name was crossed out in the second final spreadsheet. I don't know what they are filtering on, but many think that the rules they just made are really very bad. however, they have just made a new regulation after 1 year of bounty, which is certainly a very difficult decision to accept.
This should be an experience about the work of a team of bitwings who are not too professional to manage and become a bounty manager, they should hire a professional bounty manager.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:51:25 PM

This should be an experience about the work of a team of bitwings who are not too professional to manage and become a bounty manager, they should hire a professional bounty manager.
I think that is a good suggestion and they can consider it if they want to do another campaign. I will either get paid or not, but after protesting I am on the newest list of the released team and put in their new telegram group for reward distribution. although they also haven't explained the time for a definite distribution.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:20:07 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 11:19:49 PM by Rafiqul

I participated in the Bitwings Bounty project on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the Reddit campaign. According to their initial spreadsheet I will get a total of 3800 tokens but according to the final spreadsheet I will get only 300 tokens. I complained to the telegram but did not find a remedy.  I still hope the Bitwings authority will resolve the matter properly; Otherwise, I think their reputation will be tarnished.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:34:27 PM

According to their initial spreadsheet I will get a total of 3800 tokens but according to the final spreadsheet I will get only 300 tokens.

But in reality you will receive zero. They will come up with 1001 reason to recalculate final stakes/token amount.
They tell everywhere, that hunters most not pass kyc, those who does - get kicked. Hunters receive tokens in dashboard, where it is clearly written - kyc not passed. I think this will be next way to cheat, say you need to pass, and then does not distribute because hunter passed it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:16:35 PM

According to their initial spreadsheet I will get a total of 3800 tokens but according to the final spreadsheet I will get only 300 tokens.

But in reality you will receive zero. They will come up with 1001 reason to recalculate final stakes/token amount.
They tell everywhere, that hunters most not pass kyc, those who does - get kicked. Hunters receive tokens in dashboard, where it is clearly written - kyc not passed. I think this will be next way to cheat, say you need to pass, and then does not distribute because hunter passed it.
To me it is now clear that they have cheated with all the hunters because bounty in the beginning they never talked about kyc and they always said that no kyc would be needed to accept tokens for hunters. So i think those who are reluctant to give tokens to hunter bidders are definitely cheaters and scammer.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:29:18 PM

Its really hard to find projects that are committed to pay their bounty participants after a long campaign. Luckily I didn’t join this project because in my personal judgement I don’t see their products feasible, don’t worry people doing this will never get far with karma move on and find another projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: