Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020  (Read 42088 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:51:09 PM

I personally was not very active in joining the bounty project in the previous year due to busy work in the real world, at this time I began to actively participate in projects to increase income if they paid. since the covid pandemic, I lost my job and now I am back active to get dollars from bounty projects.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:57:12 PM

not much that I follow, and what I follow is meaningless, of course this makes me frustrated and I choose to trade,
but I see there is a good YOUC bounty, and I analyze, maybe good to follow,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:12:45 AM

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

So far ther highest bounty rewards  I've received was coming from Jarvis and it was 2019 this year all the bounty I've participated are scam project I'm still on a look for a good project this 2020 is the worst year in the bounty campaign, it's so rare to find a good bounty now and if there's a good one you are late to join like the project Oikos.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:36:19 AM

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

So far ther highest bounty rewards  I've received was coming from Jarvis and it was 2019 this year all the bounty I've participated are scam project I'm still on a look for a good project this 2020 is the worst year in the bounty campaign, it's so rare to find a good bounty now and if there's a good one you are late to join like the project Oikos.
Although Oikos has been listed on major exchanges, they are also one of the best Defi projects in this market. But the price wasn't really that impressive, now the price is constantly going down and it's about to go down with the ICO price. Hopefully in the future, the developer team can do many things to help the price go up

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:42:38 AM

Most of the bounty campaign I joined during 2019-2020 until now they're not paying us into our Ethereum wallet.
Almost all of them their majority only is to give their future plan through telegram but giving updates about the distribution
is not their priority at all, on which is really a bullsh***t, in short, no profit for the whole year in bounty hunting.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:34:08 PM

not much that I follow, and what I follow is meaningless, of course this makes me frustrated and I choose to trade,
but I see there is a good YOUC bounty, and I analyze, maybe good to follow,
Everyone has been frustrated in crypto and then chooses to trade in the market because it is a common thing, but if you choose the YOUC bounty it depends on everyone's belief and analysis of the YOUC bounty.
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 02:53:12 PM

I've heard that people have made a lot of money on bounties this year. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. I stopped believing in such income. But it turns out bounty hunters is back in business.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:06:00 PM

I've heard that people have made a lot of money on bounties this year. Unfortunately, I missed this opportunity. I stopped believing in such income. But it turns out bounty hunters is back in business.
I'm also like you, missing a lot of things that happen in this forum. Seeing that there weren't many successful projects in the past year, I decided to focus more on trading and quit the campaign for a bit. however, some projects still pay well to campaign participants. unfortunately, I also like you, missed the opportunity. so there is not much that I got this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:10:37 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2020, 06:37:25 PM by sulendra12

I don't remember which project, but the highest reward I got in 2019-2020 was $900 I think. The bounty itself ran for 1 month and the amount of reward I got was really impressive, $900 for a month? I will take that obviously. In $2020 so far I got nothing, I missed so much opportunity to grab some money such as UNI airdrop and other DeFi investments, but we still have time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:33:52 PM

Mine is zero. I still haven't joined any bounty campaigns until now since my start here in bitcointalk. I've read enough articles and posts here that discourages to keep involved in bounty hunting, so I decided to not join there ever. Unless it's proven that they are legitimately paying. Haven't ever heard that bounties were good in the years 2019 up to know.
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:49:36 PM

I earned very low during 2019-2020. 2017-2018 was bounty year. I earned almost 30000$ those days.But in 2019-2020 my highest earning  from a campaign is only 300$. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective, In the silence.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 05:00:51 PM

Lots of people made money on the bounty, but in the year 2019 up to now, there's no much good bounty campaign. But who knows those token rewards that I got from those bounties will get a good price by the end of the year or maybe the following year.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 06:04:08 PM

I can honestly say that you can earn money from the award, but you just need to participate in the most promising award. Since income will always depend on the completion of the task and compliance with the rules of remuneration. There were times when there were a lot of scammers in the marketplace and bounty hunters were not paid to work. But the world is changing and every day new projects come to the cryptoindustry market that pay good rewards.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:16:01 PM

I do many good project in 2019 from 2020. Amzcoin, Cartesi, Dia, Zxy, Hex is are best.  My highest earning is $800 from amzcoin. If i hold some project then i get more. My another big payment pending from Dia. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective and bubbalex.
Anna138

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:18:32 PM

I do many good project in 2019 from 2020. Amzcoin, Cartesi, Dia, Zxy, Hex is are best.  My highest earning is $800 from amzcoin. If i hold some project then i get more. My another big payment pending from Dia. Nowadays good campaign managers to me are bountydetective and bubbalex.
Yes, these are good projects. I also took part in them. What about the bounty on the forum? Have you had any big earnings during this time? It seems to me that the largest amounts came for the bounty around 2016-2017, when one company could get a huge amount of money. Now everything is a little simpler, but you can still earn money.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:26:08 PM

From my observation, i think that Airdrops are more beneficial than Bounty campaigns. As long this year is concerned. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1775670 HAS provided us with the best bounty this with back to back quality campaign. from certesi to DAI. Amazing boss. you can find bounties at services thread.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:37:30 PM

From my observation, i think that Airdrops are more beneficial than Bounty campaigns.

Really? I cant even remember any airdrop in 2020 that brought its participants at least 10 dollars. But I can name you quickly 5 bounty campaigns that brought you 10 dollars or more.

I’ve also noticed, that I reseive less airdrop spam on emails or in telegram group. I no longer get invitation PMs to join something. This might be a first sign that airdrops are dieing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:47:57 PM

I think the most biggest it's Bounty from Arweave from that time span, I got around $300-$500 for every 2/3 weeks unfortunately it was ended. The other not really good i think, that was hard year for bounty, Anyway as your question about good manager, You can take a look to bounty Detective, So far they are honest and have good management.
Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:52:17 PM

I don't remember 2019, but in 2020 I haven't received anything from bounty yet. I have joined a few bounty this year but those projects have died or become scam in this market. It's too hard for us to find a good campaign right now.but currently i participate in whalesheaven project payment, payment is once a week and i wish this project a success in the future.

cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 08:02:36 PM

Well I can't really say I have earn that much in bounty campaigns from 2019 to 2020 I have earn very Little because some of the campaigns do not pay the bounty hunters while others are scams it is only a few of those projects that pay.The only year I really enjoy bounty hunting is during 2017-2018 when hunters were paid very well unlike now.But I still do bounty but not as many as before I hope the conditions will improved and hunters will earn more.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: