Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020  (Read 42088 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:36:24 PM

I didn't make much from bounty projects in 2018 or 2019. Most of them were Scams, projects stopped because they had no funds, and developers left their mark. This year I haven't made any money from the bounty project. only getting tokens but not yet listed on the Exchange, is not bad than not getting at all.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
cheecko1122

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:30:49 PM

I witnessed that most of defi projects bounties have not paid to the hunters and some of them become scam, their social media accounts are closed. Many hunters join bounties to become rich in short time but this is not much easy now. In 2016 & 2017 period BTC price came down and no any good big bounty came in market which gives good return to the hunters. Some bounty managers change the distribution mode and they split the distribution in different months as hunters sell their stakes or earned tokens blindly which causes price fall and project become failed. I dont think so that majority have earned good income from bounties in 2019-2020 with the lower ranks, only users having good ranks can earn money from bounties not all.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:36:09 PM

This year my last income $20 from bounty but i forget about 2019. Anyway i have join some new defi bounty in this year so let's see my future luck. I don't believe my luck because everytime i received loss so same thinking waiting for me end of this year.

But you were asleep half of 2020, so no wonder you got only 20$ from bounties. And are you sure with 20$? Tou have participated in dia under bubbalex management and wore oikos first round signature. These two campaigns brought you about 100$ minimum. Or you still hold tokens, then this is the other case.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:37:39 PM

This year my last income $20 from bounty but i forget about 2019. Anyway i have join some new defi bounty in this year so let's see my future luck. I don't believe my luck because everytime i received loss so same thinking waiting for me end of this year.
Your income is very small this year and maybe that's the reward of a social media campaign. I appreciate your efforts to get lucky from one of the bounties but you should analyze it before joining, it is better to choose the top bounty than to do assignments on the other 10 bounties.

Thre's no real assurance and most of the time you got nothing at all, it's  a risk of time working with more bounty huntings than
trying to participate with good ones, you always needs to recheck the project and make sure that you believe on it's full potential
believing that there's still teams out there who can adds up to this industry and project will succeed after.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 07:50:14 PM

During 2019-2020 I have now not produced anything from a bounty campaign. Yes, I did quit the campaign a long time after the market crash that occurred in 2018. Many projects but I think not many were successful. I chose to trade in the crypto market instead of working on a campaign.

yes I am also the same as you, I prefer to trading rather than join bounty (although I join several bounty too), but the income I get from bounty is not as big as what I make from trading in cryptocurrency, because many project from bounty that I join failed or even the coin from the project did not have a price and my income from bounty during 2019-2020 was probably only around $ 300.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:00:54 PM

No, advancing ICO projects aren't worthed any longer. The greater part of them neglected to gather finances as a result of less premium from investors. At last, those ICO projects just finished their project early once they can't arrive at delicate cap on the fundraising stage. Far more atrocious, numerous ICOs are scams, the colleagues of the projects vanished after the fundraising stage. In this way, investors and bounty hunters simply hold ICO tokens with no desire for listing on exchanges. Indeed, this makes individuals leave ICOs and like to join IEOs these days, including bounty hunters.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:05:06 PM

Frankly speaking, from the start I was in this industry from 2018 - 2019- and until 2020, I personally never got thousands of dollars from bounty campaigns! but who would have thought, the shock money came to me and got $ 1300 from UNISWAP Airdrop. that's my biggest income for 3 years in the crypto industry.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:08:30 PM

Your account Full member of course if you investigate the project before you join of course you can get more money than $ 20 in a year . My guess you are always a victim of project scams . because if the project is successful and you join the signature campaign of course the revenue you get is to be over $ 50.  My advice to join the Bounty project where the tokens are already listed on the exchange.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:33:27 PM

First of all 2019 stands to be the worst year for bounty hunters. 95% of all the projects that conducted Never paid hunters. over 60% were scammers looking for emails to hack. many failed and claimed the market was not favourable for them to launch. it was so bad that nothing happens. Newbies joing the campaigns recently Never knew what the past looks like.

harapan

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 09:59:08 PM

But you were asleep half of 2020, so no wonder you got only 20$ from bounties. And are you sure with 20$? Tou have participated in dia under bubbalex management and wore oikos first round signature. These two campaigns brought you about 100$ minimum. Or you still hold tokens, then this is the other case.
he joined oikos in round 2 and until now oikos has not made any distribution so naturally he said he got $ 20 and for the DIA project, he only joined social media yes maybe he only got a dozen tokens

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:26:31 PM

for one year I joined 5 bounties and only 1 project had an exchange, the rest until now there hasn't been any updates, if I'm not mistaken the bounty that already has the exchange gives me $ 70
Mostly bounties in the year 2019-2020 are not worth to participate because of these many bounties has not paid.
Or sometimes the project they handled are not totally succeeded not like in the past year many bounty campaign are listed already even do the bounty campaign has not finish yet.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:31:51 PM

Frankly speaking, from the start I was in this industry from 2018 - 2019- and until 2020, I personally never got thousands of dollars from bounty campaigns! but who would have thought, the shock money came to me and got $ 1300 from UNISWAP Airdrop. that's my biggest income for 3 years in the crypto industry.
Its really a surprise for many traders and those who manage to participate in their airdrop really earn a lot.

In my case I dont have huge earnings from 2019-2020 but the good thing is I still have an stable income through the campaign where i am in.

best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 10:32:15 PM

From 2019 to 2020 I made over $2,000 from bounty hunting. I have been involved in some good projects but the ones that did not succeed are more, coupled with some crooked projects that succeed but will never pay hunters.
But one the major breakthrough I had this year was the UNISWAP airdrop that gave about $1,200.
I still hunt but I don't follow all the projects on the thread.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:17:29 PM

In the period from 2019-2020, I almost did not participate in the bounty, mainly due to the fact that after the market fell in 2018, scam projects began to appear more and more, and the number of people willing to invest in ICO decreased. I really hope that the positive dynamics in the market today will change this situation.
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:26:07 PM

In the period from 2019-2020, I almost did not participate in the bounty, mainly due to the fact that after the market fell in 2018, scam projects began to appear more and more, and the number of people willing to invest in ICO decreased. I really hope that the positive dynamics in the market today will change this situation.
I have same story, totally devastated over the market condition and that time had lost interest due to super fall bitcoin market and overall complete cryptocurrency market. Bounty manager started promoting scam project, most of us was in isolation during the time from 2019-2020. As market act once again, seems like everything going to be normal as like before.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:55:31 PM

I have same story, totally devastated over the market condition and that time had lost interest due to super fall bitcoin market and overall complete cryptocurrency market. Bounty manager started promoting scam project, most of us was in isolation during the time from 2019-2020. As market act once again, seems like everything going to be normal as like before.
Everyone has felt the bitterness of the market conditions as you are talking about, but as hard workers we don't have to give up because of it, because those who always strive patiently will obviously get very good results in due time.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:35:33 PM

several projects were also successful in 2018 but due to bad market conditions made bounty participants choose to temporarily stop participating in bounties, bounty participants who were lucky when market conditions were bad were those who joined usdt payment bounties.  This year, market conditions have improved again and new projects continue to emerge because of the DEFI hype.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:25:21 AM

The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley

I guess that if we are going to compare the bounty campaign from 2018-2019 where this year was really doomed to me. I mean its really good and really worse, and this 2020 it maybe small rewards but at least you are compensated with your worked unlike during 2018-2019 is not up to the present no payment that has been send to any of the participants, poor bounty hunters isn't?
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:56:47 AM

The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley

I guess that if we are going to compare the bounty campaign from 2018-2019 where this year was really doomed to me. I mean its really good and really worse, and this 2020 it maybe small rewards but at least you are compensated with your worked unlike during 2018-2019 is not up to the present no payment that has been send to any of the participants, poor bounty hunters isn't?

The best years for bounty was the year 2017 and early 2018, after that, ICO projects are slowly going down due to big number of scams and it loses its reputation, in fact, I still have a lot of bounty coins and tokens I earn the aforementioned years, and until now I'm still keeping it.

Until now, bounty has still not recovered, just like most of the altcoins that have been struggling to even keep their ICO price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:42:18 AM

In 2019-2020 I honestly don’t really focus on bounty, after the bounty heyday has gone and a lot of scammers in 2018.
In 2019-2020 I just went in and out of the forum to monitor some projects. And it appeared a bubbalex manager
who turned out to be successful managing several projects such as Cartesi and DIA. I was a participant in social media in cartesi project,
but because only social media and the results were few. Okay, it didn’t matter back then because I was just starting out again being a bounty participant.
But unfortunately, there is an issue that Bubbalex will not continue his work as a manager, it is unfortunate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: