Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !!  (Read 1535 times)
SaltineChips

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:53:09 PM

So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:55:36 PM

So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.

Well said SaltineChips.

An ask of help was deployed before the markets turned upwards  Cheesy Best of luck gaining more merit with the FUD though. I'm sure it works on shitcoins that end up flopping.
showrav11

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:13:05 AM

As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

https://i.postimg.cc/V6Jb3d5J/Screen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-1-12-15-AM.png

We didn't start marketing yet. We're on the swap period, as scheduled after developing of the App we'll start the ambassador program which in next year , so ...And about the VITAL info info can be provided information. Maybe very soon you'll be seen them in their website. Cheers!
showrav11

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:14:22 AM

All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

If you can send them to our bot, yes they'll be accepted 🤝
showrav11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:47:11 PM

It is amazing how you can judge without knowledge and without entering our CCash channels. You lack any background about CCash. Come and talk to us but please don't judge. ty

Haters gonna hate. na dhere is many users can be seen who actually here to make some comment without an sensse, somtime they do things to earn their merit.
showrav11

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:31:40 PM

I appreciate your transparency!   
M1chlCZ

Activity: 19
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

I want to add, that I made a MN install script, which can be found here:
https://github.com/M1chlCZ/CampusCash-MN-install

Guide can be found on official discord.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:55:00 PM

How many students are already on board on this project?
Can you disclose the Universities that are already part on this platform (students from their University)?
Would like to know if this can really be of help to those students and how?
Actual experience from students would be nice to hear though.
CryptoZen9

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:43:29 AM

The discord link does not seem to work!
SaltineChips

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:02:23 PM

The discord link does not seem to work!

Here's another link Smiley https://discord.gg/YZrM4s458v
SaltineChips

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:05:19 PM

So far, we have tested some wallets since the last progress report. Both have been "successful failures" in the way that they failed in a specific way that showed us as to what we need to adjust. For example, after the last progress report, we finished the fork for the second premine for CampusCash. We could release that and work on Tier 2 later down the road, but we decided it'd be more beneficial for everyone if we just had both the T2 and fork toggle in the next wallet release. That way, you guys don't get two mandatory releases in a row. We'll hopefully finish with the Tier 2 system refactoring within 96 hours or so. I'll be releasing a new wallet release tonight to make sure that the fork will work. As part of this test, we'll be dedicating two nodes to a test fork: we will then have the beta testers intentionally fork onto the two nodes they will mine 100-200 blocks; afterward, we'll know if we're ready to proceed to the next "phase" of testing, which would be the Tier 2 Masternode System; After that is validated, we'll make an official release for CCASH V1.0.13.1 (which will be a mandated release, all users who are not up to this version won't be able to connect to our nodes, and if they continue to mine on their nodes will fork themselves from the network). The next progress report will be at the time of the mandatory release Smiley , for any questions please contact anyone of us developers, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Also, for anyone who wants to become a beta-tester, please DM either FrankygoestoHollywood, MelonousHeadous, or me and we'll be more than happy to give you the role Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:10:52 PM

So far, we have tested some wallets since the last progress report. Both have been "successful failures" in the way that they failed in a specific way that showed us as to what we need to adjust. For example, after the last progress report, we finished the fork for the second premine for CampusCash. We could release that and work on Tier 2 later down the road, but we decided it'd be more beneficial for everyone if we just had both the T2 and fork toggle in the next wallet release. That way, you guys don't get two mandatory releases in a row. We'll hopefully finish with the Tier 2 system refactoring within 96 hours or so. I'll be releasing a new wallet release tonight to make sure that the fork will work. As part of this test, we'll be dedicating two nodes to a test fork: we will then have the beta testers intentionally fork onto the two nodes they will mine 100-200 blocks; afterward, we'll know if we're ready to proceed to the next "phase" of testing, which would be the Tier 2 Masternode System; After that is validated, we'll make an official release for CCASH V1.0.13.1 (which will be a mandated release, all users who are not up to this version won't be able to connect to our nodes, and if they continue to mine on their nodes will fork themselves from the network). The next progress report will be at the time of the mandatory release Smiley , for any questions please contact anyone of us developers, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Also, for anyone who wants to become a beta-tester, please DM either FrankygoestoHollywood, MelonousHeadous, or me and we'll be more than happy to give you the role Smiley

If I may ask, do you have actual students on board here? I mean, students that know your mission here and starting to follow your progress, in order to use this coin in their academic life? What universities are already involved in this project, if there's any?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:55:05 AM

this coin is same name with student coin and now campush coin, why many people make name project similiar ? are team no have idea to make unique
can you give me tutorial step by step how mining this coin? if this legit i will mining
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:51:54 PM

Dangerous things are happening in this project. The lies are huge. People who have a different opinion and ask about the project are banned.
Some Melanous, project administrator is blackmailing people.
Members are insulted by their mothers. They stole the discor4d server and banned the person who made the server. They die for the third time
Be careful with the scammer named Melanous Head.
I was also banned when I caught one team member lying and blackmailing. Not all team members in the same basket, but Melanous is a fraudster who blackmails community members to sell him coins or get a BAN.
So be careful before you enter a project, you have blocked Melanous and do not reply to his messages

You came, harassed people, tried to shill us our own coin, and now are butt-hurt that I called you out on your crap and banned you for causing a ruckus and impersonating an admin on the discord server. We have seen you use multiple accounts and will assume you will do the same here. All the community is seeing is you lying, so I am not worried about it. Good luck with your FUD.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:00:20 PM

Funny how Dubis and Partisan both changed their FUD. Definitely not the same user who is using multiple accounts to harass users.  Cheesy Wink
SaltineChips

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:35:38 PM

Funny how Dubis and Partisan both changed their FUD. Definitely not the same user who is using multiple accounts to harass users.  Cheesy Wink
This person stole the server I made. But it will be back soon.
This person is banning thousands of users and blackmailing them.
This project will never have an exchange, lie tomorrow listing last 3 months,
Their wallet is the biggest shit, it doesn't work for static addresses, so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet dat, so he was dying to have a lot of coins

When you want to play, here is the biggest lie in the history of cryptocurrencies

"This person stole the server I made. But it will be back soon." You transferred over the ownership of the server. You did that of your own volition. We didn't force you to, we didn't "steal" it from you.
"This person is banning thousands of users and blackmailing them." Funny how we don't have thousands of users in the community in the first place, and we have never blackmailed anyone, ever.
"This project will never have an exchange, lie tomorrow listing last 3 months" I suppose you're referencing the frequent announcements I made in #announcements in the discord. We saved up the funds and were able to apply, but due to the Tier 2 Masternode system not being finished along with personal events popping up in my personal life (The one developing the codebase), things had to be delayed. I will definitely make announcements in the future about things being delayed, so this kind of confusion doesn't happen again.
"Their wallet is the biggest shit, it doesn't work for static addresses, so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet dat, so he was dying to have a lot of coins" A) The executable works cleaner than the majority of blockchain projects, where the developers customized their codebase to high hell, B) It works amazingly for static addresses, the reason as to why you were probably experiencing issues, was because as I was making the latest commits for the wallet that will intentionally fork the chain, I forgot to add a certain file (smsgDB) I have since fixed that.
"so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet[.]dat" We said they may as well have been gone because they were conflicted, we were more than sure that they were done for, and as a result, I deleted the .dat on my systems while Franky kept one in the darkest pit of his files in case we were able to fix it and recover the premine. We fixed it and were able to recover the premine, hence why we're considering reducing the amount from the second premine.

If you have any further misunderstandings, please bring them to our attention, we'll be more than happy to take the time away from development to help you.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:32:01 PM

It also has a whole context, I can ask if you want but I respect you as a person, you are an honest person and I don’t want to.
You didn't react when they cursed my mother and my dead brother, now you react.
Answer the discord in DM to solve the shit

You are trying to shill coins with your Dubis account above, just as you harassed people in DM to the point they insulted you. You are doing nothing positive for the project and transfered ownership of the discord server to me long ago and left, as one profile apparently. Then you see the project moving forwards and want to harass people and just make money using whatever tactics you can think of including trashing the devs and community.

I wish I could believe a single word you say, but I have seen you twist words to suit your needs. I have documented everything up to this point and will continue to do so. Please stop harassing community members in DM trying to shill them CCASH. Especially stop doing it when you try to guilt people when they say no. I am guessing this action led to the reaction you recieved from a community member talking negatively back to you.

I have no more respect for you, these tactics and actions on your part have destroyed any remaining strands of respect that were around. You should have just played your cards honestly and forwards, none of us were hard to get along with. This isn't an ICO like you wanted, and that seems to be why you now harass people in DM, call me a liar and a blackmailer while blackmailing me in DM( I have the screenshots), and went to another project I am associated with and spread FUD there.

These are not the actions of an honest person and can be seen by all you type in front of. Any requests you had, you should have made before impersonating a developer, creating multiple accounts to harass people, and started spreading FUD wherever you could.

Not to mention other threats towards me.

The community will see all your actions. Even if you go back and edit every post you ever made. Leave everyone alone with your harassment.

I apologize to the CCASH community and the BTCtalk community for any disruptions this character causes. This user will act like his own escrow to sell you coins, buyer beware. Always DYOR. Also, you can just wait for us to make it to an exchange, it won't be too much longer. Wink
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:44:49 PM

Well melanous pretends to be smart, he brought someone Kage who insults people

That user joined on their own accord. Just as you transferred ownership of the discord server. Things I had 0 control over. Now, I imagine you sit there and DM people as they join, trying to sell coins. This makes the project look a bit scammy. You make the project look a bit scammy is what I am saying.

What a kind way of calling someone stupid by the way, "pretends to be smart". I'll take whatever I can get as a compliment I guess  Grin
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:50:22 PM

You are right about some things but the admin and testers are not allowed to insult members. You have allowed a member who has been on the server for 20 days to insult me who made the server.

You created a server and two channels...

You insult people with harassment by DM shilling and don't expect insulting to occur back? Don't DM people, don't bring DM problems to servers. Don't harass people who are just inquiring about price, just because they didn't buy.

You did all these things, I don't see why you should get preferential treatment over others, you literally bailed on the project. But apparently didn't and sat there trying to shill people coins as multiple profiles.

What at this point are you even trying to gain, other than BTC?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:00:35 PM

Since there are crypto coins are sold, sold on bitcointalk, and discord and everywhere.
You’ve been in crypto for a couple of years and you don’t know it’s normal.
The team is 3 months late with the listing and that's why I'm selling. I invested tens of thousands of dollars in this project and you 0.
I sold coins to 3 people and everything was normal. I don't know who complained and why? Matt may have asked more people and made a mistake. Send me the discord and threats from Matt.
I turned you down, you offered a small price, I didn't want to sell and then you banned me.
You know my discord account, send me what you claim if it's true, I'm leaving, this is how you spoil the topic.Kage cursed my mother and dead brother and we never talked to him. You didn't ban him and me did. You were ashamed of that.I only asked for one condition, you didn't want to hear it, and that was to show me when Matt or I insulted DM. You called it blackmail.

Again, you are full of lies. You have pretended to be so many people I don't trust a single thing you say. You got banned for what I mentioned, not because of reasons that may seem true to you.

Good day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: