Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !!  (Read 1535 times)
FrankyHollywood (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:13:10 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 09:40:16 AM by FrankyHollywood

Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 03:14:27 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 06:52:11 PM by SpAcEDeViL

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗     
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║     
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║     
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║     
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################################
##
##       https://miner-control.de
##
##                        Port:    3440
##                        Algo:    bmw512
##                        Low fee: 1%
##
##                Make the network more decentralized!
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!
##
####################################################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3440 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CCash

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:00:44 AM

I don't think those students will have GPU mining equipment. LOL.
showrav11

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:46:43 AM

I do not think they do need that highly modified GPU. 
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:30:56 AM

CampusCrap is more like it.
This is another crap project
SaltineChips

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:00:39 AM

In what way? Please elaborate on the project's shortcomings.
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:01:23 AM

Some students (such as art majors) have special GPUs meant for rendering images in applications like blender or Maya.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:20:14 AM

In what way? Please elaborate on the project's shortcomings.

Lol, look at the amount of posts the user has saltinechips, then look at his merit. From first guess, a FUDder.

Edit: I went and checked his posts, just a trash talker, ignore it.
HardikPandey

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:21:37 PM

One of the best Coin for holding this time, I checked your roadmap, It was good for me.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:24:56 PM

Can the OP edit the images to make it readable at least? This is for the users who want to read right away and not go to your website. And since you are aiming to cater the students, have you tap at least a couple of colleges/universities and introduce about your platform? I think that task is not difficult as you can start reaching out to the nearest university where you are currently at. Because if you will just wait that somebody from the university will learn your project, I don't think that would help in your marketing side. You need to be aggressive in promoting your project. As early as now, you can start introducing your platform and not wait for 2021 as seen on your roadmap -

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:41:47 AM

What exactly is this project about? "Doing important things freely" sounds like a jargon of some empty marketing. What exactly are you offering for those college stakeholders except mining new coins?

If those stakeholders do need a blockchain for their needs, why they should use yours when there's a lot of other projects that has better partners for doing things like time stamping a document securely?
Crytonex

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:13:04 PM

I can't read anything anywhere that can substantiate this statement. The project is 100% transparent.

can u please drop a tutorial on how to get started with cpu miner?
Neftegrad

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:10:21 PM

This project offers an interesting method of exchanging coins. This happens in the project's discord server there they have a discord bot that exchanges coins for swap. (ccash-swapbot)
No need to worry about the safety of coins in your wallet.

To know about CampusCash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172
CampusCash Discord - https://discord.gg/4GJsbDS
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:58:40 PM

All transactions from [the] swap will have bad blocks [because] you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as [the] last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges [have] that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you [plan] that problem and how you plan to solve it?
We are not swapping on an exchange, we are swapping though bots in our discord. So the "last date that can have bad blocks" is not an issue, nor is it even a factor. Do not worry, everything is going smooth  Wink
Cryptpogz1

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:08:21 PM

Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:15:03 PM

As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:00:48 PM

Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
We also have pools and CPU miners available
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:02:51 PM

As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

Very good points! I'll run this by the rest of the team and we'll find a solution as fast as possible! Thank you very much for the advise!
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:07:58 PM

All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

Yes, we accept the swap of those coins; We have to, or else a bunch of people that had legitimate coins would be excluded.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:23:17 PM

So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:53:09 PM

So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:55:36 PM

I've seen you around! All you do is talk down other projects while you glorify Etherium. (For example, you talked crap about ESP when their source is magnificent)

"So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life."
Kind of hard to be a dead coin, we're a revision of another project that let down it's community, completely new chain.

"So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink"
None, we couldn't care less about market prices, our first priority is delivering a project for universities to benefit students. Don't get me wrong, market value is nice, but that's it.

"Another thing, is it going to work."
Chain has been running for awhile now, nice to see a new face Smiley

"Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later."
The hell are you on about? A) You probably haven't looked at our source code and B) We have never scammed people before, nor do we have any plans to. Please, actually read about the project before calling it terrible.

Well said SaltineChips.

An ask of help was deployed before the markets turned upwards  Cheesy Best of luck gaining more merit with the FUD though. I'm sure it works on shitcoins that end up flopping.
showrav11

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:13:05 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/V6Jb3d5J/Screen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-1-12-15-AM.png

We didn't start marketing yet. We're on the swap period, as scheduled after developing of the App we'll start the ambassador program which in next year , so ...And about the VITAL info info can be provided information. Maybe very soon you'll be seen them in their website. Cheers!
showrav11

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:14:22 AM

All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

If you can send them to our bot, yes they'll be accepted 🤝
showrav11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:47:11 PM

It is amazing how you can judge without knowledge and without entering our CCash channels. You lack any background about CCash. Come and talk to us but please don't judge. ty

Haters gonna hate. na dhere is many users can be seen who actually here to make some comment without an sensse, somtime they do things to earn their merit.
showrav11

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:31:40 PM

I appreciate your transparency!   
M1chlCZ

Activity: 19
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

I want to add, that I made a MN install script, which can be found here:
https://github.com/M1chlCZ/CampusCash-MN-install

Guide can be found on official discord.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:55:00 PM

How many students are already on board on this project?
Can you disclose the Universities that are already part on this platform (students from their University)?
Would like to know if this can really be of help to those students and how?
Actual experience from students would be nice to hear though.
CryptoZen9

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:43:29 AM

The discord link does not seem to work!
SaltineChips

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:02:23 PM

The discord link does not seem to work!

Here's another link Smiley https://discord.gg/YZrM4s458v
SaltineChips

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:05:19 PM

So far, we have tested some wallets since the last progress report. Both have been "successful failures" in the way that they failed in a specific way that showed us as to what we need to adjust. For example, after the last progress report, we finished the fork for the second premine for CampusCash. We could release that and work on Tier 2 later down the road, but we decided it'd be more beneficial for everyone if we just had both the T2 and fork toggle in the next wallet release. That way, you guys don't get two mandatory releases in a row. We'll hopefully finish with the Tier 2 system refactoring within 96 hours or so. I'll be releasing a new wallet release tonight to make sure that the fork will work. As part of this test, we'll be dedicating two nodes to a test fork: we will then have the beta testers intentionally fork onto the two nodes they will mine 100-200 blocks; afterward, we'll know if we're ready to proceed to the next "phase" of testing, which would be the Tier 2 Masternode System; After that is validated, we'll make an official release for CCASH V1.0.13.1 (which will be a mandated release, all users who are not up to this version won't be able to connect to our nodes, and if they continue to mine on their nodes will fork themselves from the network). The next progress report will be at the time of the mandatory release Smiley , for any questions please contact anyone of us developers, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Also, for anyone who wants to become a beta-tester, please DM either FrankygoestoHollywood, MelonousHeadous, or me and we'll be more than happy to give you the role Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:10:52 PM

So far, we have tested some wallets since the last progress report. Both have been "successful failures" in the way that they failed in a specific way that showed us as to what we need to adjust. For example, after the last progress report, we finished the fork for the second premine for CampusCash. We could release that and work on Tier 2 later down the road, but we decided it'd be more beneficial for everyone if we just had both the T2 and fork toggle in the next wallet release. That way, you guys don't get two mandatory releases in a row. We'll hopefully finish with the Tier 2 system refactoring within 96 hours or so. I'll be releasing a new wallet release tonight to make sure that the fork will work. As part of this test, we'll be dedicating two nodes to a test fork: we will then have the beta testers intentionally fork onto the two nodes they will mine 100-200 blocks; afterward, we'll know if we're ready to proceed to the next "phase" of testing, which would be the Tier 2 Masternode System; After that is validated, we'll make an official release for CCASH V1.0.13.1 (which will be a mandated release, all users who are not up to this version won't be able to connect to our nodes, and if they continue to mine on their nodes will fork themselves from the network). The next progress report will be at the time of the mandatory release Smiley , for any questions please contact anyone of us developers, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Also, for anyone who wants to become a beta-tester, please DM either FrankygoestoHollywood, MelonousHeadous, or me and we'll be more than happy to give you the role Smiley

If I may ask, do you have actual students on board here? I mean, students that know your mission here and starting to follow your progress, in order to use this coin in their academic life? What universities are already involved in this project, if there's any?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:55:05 AM

this coin is same name with student coin and now campush coin, why many people make name project similiar ? are team no have idea to make unique
can you give me tutorial step by step how mining this coin? if this legit i will mining
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:51:54 PM

Dangerous things are happening in this project. The lies are huge. People who have a different opinion and ask about the project are banned.
Some Melanous, project administrator is blackmailing people.
Members are insulted by their mothers. They stole the discor4d server and banned the person who made the server. They die for the third time
Be careful with the scammer named Melanous Head.
I was also banned when I caught one team member lying and blackmailing. Not all team members in the same basket, but Melanous is a fraudster who blackmails community members to sell him coins or get a BAN.
So be careful before you enter a project, you have blocked Melanous and do not reply to his messages

You came, harassed people, tried to shill us our own coin, and now are butt-hurt that I called you out on your crap and banned you for causing a ruckus and impersonating an admin on the discord server. We have seen you use multiple accounts and will assume you will do the same here. All the community is seeing is you lying, so I am not worried about it. Good luck with your FUD.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:00:20 PM

Funny how Dubis and Partisan both changed their FUD. Definitely not the same user who is using multiple accounts to harass users.  Cheesy Wink
SaltineChips

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:35:38 PM

Funny how Dubis and Partisan both changed their FUD. Definitely not the same user who is using multiple accounts to harass users.  Cheesy Wink
This person stole the server I made. But it will be back soon.
This person is banning thousands of users and blackmailing them.
This project will never have an exchange, lie tomorrow listing last 3 months,
Their wallet is the biggest shit, it doesn't work for static addresses, so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet dat, so he was dying to have a lot of coins

When you want to play, here is the biggest lie in the history of cryptocurrencies

"This person stole the server I made. But it will be back soon." You transferred over the ownership of the server. You did that of your own volition. We didn't force you to, we didn't "steal" it from you.
"This person is banning thousands of users and blackmailing them." Funny how we don't have thousands of users in the community in the first place, and we have never blackmailed anyone, ever.
"This project will never have an exchange, lie tomorrow listing last 3 months" I suppose you're referencing the frequent announcements I made in #announcements in the discord. We saved up the funds and were able to apply, but due to the Tier 2 Masternode system not being finished along with personal events popping up in my personal life (The one developing the codebase), things had to be delayed. I will definitely make announcements in the future about things being delayed, so this kind of confusion doesn't happen again.
"Their wallet is the biggest shit, it doesn't work for static addresses, so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet dat, so he was dying to have a lot of coins" A) The executable works cleaner than the majority of blockchain projects, where the developers customized their codebase to high hell, B) It works amazingly for static addresses, the reason as to why you were probably experiencing issues, was because as I was making the latest commits for the wallet that will intentionally fork the chain, I forgot to add a certain file (smsgDB) I have since fixed that.
"so this person lied that the coins were gone even though he has a wallet[.]dat" We said they may as well have been gone because they were conflicted, we were more than sure that they were done for, and as a result, I deleted the .dat on my systems while Franky kept one in the darkest pit of his files in case we were able to fix it and recover the premine. We fixed it and were able to recover the premine, hence why we're considering reducing the amount from the second premine.

If you have any further misunderstandings, please bring them to our attention, we'll be more than happy to take the time away from development to help you.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:32:01 PM

It also has a whole context, I can ask if you want but I respect you as a person, you are an honest person and I don’t want to.
You didn't react when they cursed my mother and my dead brother, now you react.
Answer the discord in DM to solve the shit

You are trying to shill coins with your Dubis account above, just as you harassed people in DM to the point they insulted you. You are doing nothing positive for the project and transfered ownership of the discord server to me long ago and left, as one profile apparently. Then you see the project moving forwards and want to harass people and just make money using whatever tactics you can think of including trashing the devs and community.

I wish I could believe a single word you say, but I have seen you twist words to suit your needs. I have documented everything up to this point and will continue to do so. Please stop harassing community members in DM trying to shill them CCASH. Especially stop doing it when you try to guilt people when they say no. I am guessing this action led to the reaction you recieved from a community member talking negatively back to you.

I have no more respect for you, these tactics and actions on your part have destroyed any remaining strands of respect that were around. You should have just played your cards honestly and forwards, none of us were hard to get along with. This isn't an ICO like you wanted, and that seems to be why you now harass people in DM, call me a liar and a blackmailer while blackmailing me in DM( I have the screenshots), and went to another project I am associated with and spread FUD there.

These are not the actions of an honest person and can be seen by all you type in front of. Any requests you had, you should have made before impersonating a developer, creating multiple accounts to harass people, and started spreading FUD wherever you could.

Not to mention other threats towards me.

The community will see all your actions. Even if you go back and edit every post you ever made. Leave everyone alone with your harassment.

I apologize to the CCASH community and the BTCtalk community for any disruptions this character causes. This user will act like his own escrow to sell you coins, buyer beware. Always DYOR. Also, you can just wait for us to make it to an exchange, it won't be too much longer. Wink
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:44:49 PM

Well melanous pretends to be smart, he brought someone Kage who insults people

That user joined on their own accord. Just as you transferred ownership of the discord server. Things I had 0 control over. Now, I imagine you sit there and DM people as they join, trying to sell coins. This makes the project look a bit scammy. You make the project look a bit scammy is what I am saying.

What a kind way of calling someone stupid by the way, "pretends to be smart". I'll take whatever I can get as a compliment I guess  Grin
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:50:22 PM

You are right about some things but the admin and testers are not allowed to insult members. You have allowed a member who has been on the server for 20 days to insult me who made the server.

You created a server and two channels...

You insult people with harassment by DM shilling and don't expect insulting to occur back? Don't DM people, don't bring DM problems to servers. Don't harass people who are just inquiring about price, just because they didn't buy.

You did all these things, I don't see why you should get preferential treatment over others, you literally bailed on the project. But apparently didn't and sat there trying to shill people coins as multiple profiles.

What at this point are you even trying to gain, other than BTC?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:00:35 PM

Since there are crypto coins are sold, sold on bitcointalk, and discord and everywhere.
You’ve been in crypto for a couple of years and you don’t know it’s normal.
The team is 3 months late with the listing and that's why I'm selling. I invested tens of thousands of dollars in this project and you 0.
I sold coins to 3 people and everything was normal. I don't know who complained and why? Matt may have asked more people and made a mistake. Send me the discord and threats from Matt.
I turned you down, you offered a small price, I didn't want to sell and then you banned me.
You know my discord account, send me what you claim if it's true, I'm leaving, this is how you spoil the topic.Kage cursed my mother and dead brother and we never talked to him. You didn't ban him and me did. You were ashamed of that.I only asked for one condition, you didn't want to hear it, and that was to show me when Matt or I insulted DM. You called it blackmail.

Again, you are full of lies. You have pretended to be so many people I don't trust a single thing you say. You got banned for what I mentioned, not because of reasons that may seem true to you.

Good day.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:28:24 PM

What lies? Your word is a lie? Or did you lie that you saw with your own eyes that the coins disappear even though there is a wallet.dat.
Or maybe it's a lie that I refused to sell you coins?
Or it's a lie that you wanted to buy before, you bought it and you refused because you didn't have $ 200.
I better tell you to write in discord. And Kage is not banned for cursing his dead brother and mother. You allowed him everything because you are friends.
I have not seen a major liar, I had to write for 30 days that it is impossible for coins to disappear when you have a wallet dat, you convinced me that you saw it with your own eyes. There are pictures of it above.

Keep going.

Obviously upset I trolled your shilling.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:46:46 PM

No, I sold M1ch(he work for Campus Cash)and locutus (work for KONJ)and they publicly wrote that everything went normally.
And you're lying here that I'm cheating on someone. Just because I didn't want to sell you cheap.
I wrote nicely to continue on the discord so as not to spoil the topic, but you continue here

Each time you mention something, what I did or why I did it changes. Keep going. I also know exactly how much $ you put into the CampusCash project, though I won't call you out on that here. Maybe you put money into a different project called CampusCoin.

Again, feel free to keep going.

To be perfectly clear, we advised our community that peer to peer trading can be risky. I've never once claimed you scammed anyone. You claim I am calling you a scammer, I am calling you a shiller.

One who stops at nothing apparently. Who's only goal is $$$ it seems. This is apparent when you left while free help was being given, then return to original character after you see potential value. Your movements are transparent and your intentions clear.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:21:27 AM

Then there is the misunderstanding in the translation because all the time I think you are talking about cheating people.
a lot more than a misunderstanding,  you have literally slandered me all over the place
And you're lying that I was harassing someone,
you literally are harassing me and have in DM, your lies mean nothing to the person who knows the truth
I left, God forbid you leave for the reason I left, I'm struggling to survive, which you know very well and that's why I need dollars,
actually, im not multiple profiles, so I don't know, and with this behavior I don't believe these words. Your actions have stunted any compassion from my part cancer drugs are expensive and I'm selling at a decent price, low, for these people to make money. and then you say you'll give me the coins for free why?
Call discord so I can write you a few sentences and leave forever. This topic is not the topic for this.
Thanks

No, you harassed me from multiple different accounts and I banned and blocked all of them that came causing issues. You are trying to ransom us with constant FUD at this point. Not appreciated.

Maybe you can see from my perspective why after multiple accounts being forged, false accusations, and more, that I just don't believe what you say. I believe you get some kind of joy out of harassing me and the team this much.

Thanks, but no thanks.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:07:46 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 01:20:13 AM by MelonousHeadous

I'm not harassing anyoneyes you are, including me, you lied to see with your own eyes that the coins are disappearing, that they can't recoverI did see this, when problem resolved an announcement was made, this actually also had nothing to do with me
So you let your friend Kage curse and insult me, when he did, then I started insulting him and I got banned. you write so many lies about how i did this and that with Kage, I don't control his actions
After that, I made the orders that you banned. Other orders are the orders of people from my team.by orders I assume accounts, where you messed up is writing the same thing from multiple accounts, even ones used previous to the incident,  you didn't just create them, yet another lie here buddy
And everything I write is true, and I will continue to write until Kage is banned and you start lying that the coins are gone.you will write forever I guess
I was banned for no reason.you were banned for many, obvious, reasons.
Kage is probably you. kinda wish it was, i wouldnt have been as nice.

Edit: apparently the movement was talked about elsewhere than the announcement. My bad there.

Edit: edit: I also have nothing to do with the premine, not my department, you make it out like I have any control over that.  Cheesy
partizan111

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:11:36 AM

You need to understand that my English is bad. You have nothing to do with the death. But you convinced me that the coins were gone and that you saw it in person. I claimed that it was impossible. Right?
The reason my ban is in this conversation.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793284830909431839/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793285163538055188/unknown.png
This person said, leave the group and I was banned immediately. And when he cursed my mother in public chat and my dead brother, I couldn't forgive him. And I love this project and I want it to succeed, I handed you the server and got the ban from your other nickname or your friend Kage

partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:21:53 AM

My English is not the best, so I miss the context somewhere.
I'm harassing you. No, you banned me for no reason, you lied that I harassed Kage for sale, I'll post a conversation now, where he writes that I will be banned. And I was banned immediately.
You have nothing to do with the death, but you have something to do with the lies that you saw with your own eyes how coins disappear, and you say that it is possible, while I claimed that it was impossible.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793284830909431839/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793285163538055188/unknown.png
Your friend Kage (maybe it’s you) is clairvoyant he knew right away that I was going to be banned
My opinion is that all these posts should be deleted, because they are meaningless. And they have nothing to do with the coin, but the conflict between me and you, where you protected your friend, who wrote some nonsense in public, I warned him, and you write that I sold him coins, which is a lie, he exposed you.
And that's why I asked Saltine to make a room, to clarify these things and not to spam the topic
We are both stubborn, we will print 100 pages.I don't know who I bothered to sell, I reviewed everything, there is no such person
double post, sorry
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:50:22 AM

My English is not the best, so I miss the context somewhere.
I'm harassing you. No, you banned me for no reason, you lied that I harassed Kage for sale, I'll post a conversation now, where he writes that I will be banned. And I was banned immediately.
You have nothing to do with the death, but you have something to do with the lies that you saw with your own eyes how coins disappear, and you say that it is possible, while I claimed that it was impossible.

Your friend Kage (maybe it’s you) is clairvoyant he knew right away that I was going to be banned
My opinion is that all these posts should be deleted, because they are meaningless. And they have nothing to do with the coin, but the conflict between me and you, where you protected your friend, who wrote some nonsense in public, I warned him, and you write that I sold him coins, which is a lie, he exposed you.
And that's why I asked Saltine to make a room, to clarify these things and not to spam the topic
We are both stubborn, we will print 100 pages.I don't know who I bothered to sell, I reviewed everything, there is no such person
double post, sorry

Im done with you, everything you write is twisted.

Good day.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:06:04 AM

That's how it was when you lied that I was selling coins to this Kage. When I proved it, you ran away.
How nice it feels to knock someone out with the truth
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:10:47 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 03:27:40 AM by MelonousHeadous

That's how it was when you lied that I was selling coins to this Kage. When I proved it, you ran away.
How nice it feels to knock someone out with the truth

Sure, it isnt that I'm done arguing with a brick wall or anything. A thick, brick wall.

Or the fact that you have been going on persistently with your issues for over 72 hours.

Nor did I say you sold coins to kage. Again another warping of truth to fiction to meet your story line.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:26:50 AM

Well, I was banned for no reason, the person who insulted me is still here. I will continue for another 100 days if necessary.
Why did you lie that I was harassing Kage, he was banging nonsense on public chat and I warned him, after that he insults my family and says you will be banned, and I am banned because you are Kage or he is your friend
Where is the evidence, or should I post everything I have?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:28:39 AM

Well, I was banned for no reason, the person who insulted me is still here. I will continue for another 100 days if necessary.
Why did you lie that I was harassing Kage, he was banging nonsense on public chat and I warned him, after that he insults my family and says you will be banned, and I am banned because you are Kage or he is your friend

Post it all, you were banned for multiple accounts and impersonating an admin. You can believe whatever you want though.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:38:12 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 04:04:39 AM by partizan111

No, I had an account that I did not use sacramento (I received a return email only 4 days ago when I wrote to support, after your ban) and this one that was banned multigroup. 3 more team members were on the channel, we work in the same office and could You can see from the IP addresses that we only have the same IP address until 3 pm and then a different one.
I was banned before that acting of the admin, which was accidental and it should have been written, Melanous Scam, after 30 minutes it was deleted.
You're lying again, I was banned 3 hours before that acting administrator. I was banned because Kage said that.
It's a pity that I'm the 2nd biggest holder.
If we can finish on the discord, people read private things.Afterwards, I made 10 accounts, because you banned each one and I see some that are not mine.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:59:45 AM

No, I had an account that I did not use sacramento (I received a return email only 4 days ago when I wrote to support, after your ban) and this one that was banned multigroup. 3 more team members were on the channel, we work in the same office and could You can see from the IP addresses that we only have the same IP address until 3 pm and then a different one.
I was banned before that acting of the admin, which was accidental and it should have been written, Melanous Scam, after 30 minutes it was deleted.
You're lying again, I was banned 3 hours before that acting administrator. I was banned because Kage said that.
It's a pity that I'm the 2nd biggest holder, not to blackmail here, it won't be good.
If we can finish on the discord, people read private things.Afterwards, I made 10 accounts, because you banned each one and I see some that are not mine.

Post it all, you were banned for multiple accounts and impersonating an admin. You can believe whatever you want though.

I mean, the reasons for banning you go on and on, just like your sentences. You deny contacting people in DM in regards to selling them coins, with you starting the conversation?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:09:49 AM

I will prove to you on the discord that you are wrong, that's why I demanded one condition yesterday, and you did not accept it. I will leave after the discourse conversation on me, you, saltine and Frank. And I will never return
Organize it tomorrow, hello
I only asked one person how much it costs in a btc 100k CCASH when miners, to compare the price 30 days ago. I was buying coins at the discord and Mat was selling them. That is legitimate.
And the decision was made by myself, banned because of the sale or whatever

Yes, I remember clearly you trying to blackmail me with your demands. Your team got you banned then if it wasn't you, however you are still banned and it will not be lifted.

Every profile says the same words, so I can only figure it is one person, you.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:19:17 AM

Well, the condition is not blackmail. I had one condition and I told you above, is it blackmail according to you?
I don't want to go back to the canal, I want you to make a room tomorrow, to clarify things. I'm not going back to where I'm unwanted. And if I didn't help anything, that's a lie. I took the most important step.
Make discord room, in 30 minutes we will solve everything, this on bitcointalk must be deleted
The four of us in the room, and I'm leaving forever. I'm not asking you to bring me back to the room. Otherwise, you banned 4 people and it wasn't me. I'll tell you who they are.

And I am not willing to meet any of your demands after the way you acted, the FUD you spread not only on this project, but came in after changing name from sacramento to HYPER, and came and shat on my own project. You want demands met at this point, no.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:28:05 AM

What do I demand, where did I destroy your project?
What did I write?
So why didn't you ban Kage from swearing? Imagine someone cursing your favorite?
I have no request, the only condition is that we meet and talk

Please don't play stupid. Or maybe that isn't an option....
No, no meeting. Have a great life pal.
It's all documented in photos, I don't need to post them here.

edit: and all you did was shat on it with FUD, not destroyed. All the users there know the project isn't shit, and know your post was XD
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:56:48 AM

I didn't do FUD, I wrote the truth, and I'll document here, I'll send all the SS about fake ANNs, and that's what I thought at the meeting. If you don't want to go here, FUD doesn't suit me first
You have 100,000 coins and I have 30 million. Why would FUD work?
I'm sorry, I didn't want to sell you for $ 100. That's another option why you banned me, The next day FRank unban me. But you're banned again.
Why wasn't Kage banned for swearing and cheating? I'm sending the scam he did here tomorrow.
Those photos were sent by saltine to me. When I sent him the whole conversation, he himself said that it was taken out of context, please post the photos to destroy you with evidence

You did FUD, multiple times, in many ways. What I am referring to is mentioning a 10% premine on MHSP. All of which was documented and used for a swap from a previous chain. The more you type, the less ground you have to stand on. The more I bring up the actual issues and answers, the more you sway away and then return to complaining about being banned and complaining that I won't ban someone that you harassed and in return got insulted by. All because we called you out on shilling the coins. It is super simple to see. This is also why I am deciding to stop answering you on here as well, not because you say truths, but because you speak in spun words.

I am 100% certain that it was you who took things out of context, including your screenshots provided before and after this post.

I have no idea what you even mean by fake ANN's unless you are posing as admins again and starting even more heck, which with previous actions, I assume you are talking about.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:06:54 AM

And you're writing for some of your project shit, I think you're writing Campsa Cash, so let's pee on your topic.
You first wrote here that I was selling coins, so I was banned, so I bullied people, so I was banned, so you wrote that I had multiple accounts and I was banned because of that,
Decide why I'm banned. I'm not interested in your shit coin.I write for Campus Cash

Again, dodge one question, throw out another accusation. Your reasons for bans grew with each thing you did that negatively affected the community. Deal with it. You write for $ and nothing else, quit lying!
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:10:18 AM

And you're writing for some of your project shit, I think you're writing Campsa Cash, so let's pee on your topic.
You first wrote here that I was selling coins, so I was banned, so I bullied people, so I was banned, so you wrote that I had multiple accounts and I was banned because of that,
Decide why I'm banned. I'm not interested in your shit coin.I write for Campus Cash

This type of thing you are doing with me, you do with people who don't buy from you. This is very apparent. This is the harassment I speak of, you literally are showing everyone what I am talking about. You want nothing but $$$.

Your actions show 0 support for the project. Your words show 0 kindness towards the community members. How long are you going to make yourself look worse and worse?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:33:36 AM

What am I lying about? Write what I am lying about and where are those pictures?
I said *you* can go ahead and post pictures, I said I didn't need to.
Post pictures to destroy you?
sure, go ahead.
You write with a person who has 2 college degrees and is the youngest doctor of science in the history of the university. My intellect is much superior. I'm sorry,
Glad you are educated, does it seem smart wasting your time here?
Give me those pictures, let me break you down with arguments.
no, you talk too much already
And your menalous head project sucks, that's a fact, it was destroyed with 10% premine.Its facts,
Cool, thanks for the kind words.

This type of thing you are doing with me, you do with people who don't buy from you. This is very apparent. This is the harassment I speak of, you literally are showing everyone what I am talking about. You want nothing but $$$.

Your actions show 0 support for the project. Your words show 0 kindness towards the community members. How long are you going to make yourself look worse and worse?
Well, you're a pathological liar. I didn't insult anyone, that's what Kage insulted, I sent the whole conversation
Send photos for this now. And this is the biggest lie and until you apologize for this lie, I'll post all the screenshots

Dude, quit projecting your own stuff man. I'm done, call me names, call me a liar, I left all the examples needed.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 06:35:55 AM

Give a picture where I insulted someone. You say I do things like that, let's give a picture.
You don't have a picture, Saltine sent me 2 pictures, taken out of context, when I sent the whole conversation, he saw that person lying. Envy me for having a lot of coins,
I'm not interested in your project. So the problem here is your project, let's move on to your topic.
We write there tomorrow
Good night,
How about you write there tomorrow, and I just ignore it? You literally guilted me saying I didn't support the project when I didn't have any funds to buy from you(team members of the community know what I have donated/invested).

This is your shilling tactic.

I'm not wasting any more time with you, thanks though.

MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:09:38 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 07:20:13 AM by MelonousHeadous

You're lying again, I bought it from another person for you. And you didn't call for 10 days, you pretended to be crazy. So you said you had no money. You said it yourself. Imagine, a camel has a Melanous coin and no funds,
Well, yes, you answer here because you are not interested in this project, and there you will not answer, tomorrow we will write on yours and I will not answer here
Pathological lies

Dude, here's your photo proof.
After this please leave me alone. I explained myself over and over, and you have done nothing but bully, here is the proof.

I hope you leave me alone after this.....

I know for a fact that you invested 0$ into the CampusCash project itself, you are not an investor. These are all lies on your part and very obvious to the team. Please stop calling me a liar as I have shown only exactly what I claimed and the opposite of what you claimed. Goodbye.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:19:16 AM

You even go and change the FUD and ask if it's ok now, no. We are done.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:36:31 AM

Again, hard to believe much at this point.
Not to mention what feels like utter harassment.
You went about things a very wrong way, and I am sorry if you are really sick.
However, this doesn't change the way I feel about the toxicity of your effect on the community and do not want you back.
Please just leave us alone, good projects actually trying to make a difference don't need to be harassed, or talked down upon.

To mention my own project with intent of FUD and then taking it down and asking if it is ok now, shows the depth of your character by your own actions.
I have tried to be as kind and polite as possible through this entire ordeal and feel I have been getting nothing back but unkindness.

You can delete all you want, but I have saved all this for documentation. Again, please just leave us alone, in each community.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:07:46 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 04:31:14 PM by MelonousHeadous

FFrank, you see what the problem is, his personal project. I'm banned because of Kage who wrote nonsense in public chat.

You brought up my project after the fact, me bringing upnyour FUD on MHSP had nothing to do with your actions previous to you bringing it up as well.

Kage had 0 to do with you being banned.

Good day.
MrSir21

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:47:45 PM

First, You sir are ignorant, plenty of students are VERY capable of such things, i was mining BTC at 16 years old in 2013.

Second, Masternodes dont require GPU's....

Third, that was one of the worst attempts at FUD i have ever seen, come on you can do better than that.
M1chlCZ

Activity: 19
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 06:30:15 PM

I am working on App Wallet for this project, if anyone would like to join in for the test, please join the discord https://discord.gg/YmsuZG6Crn and message me (@M1chl) your Google Play/Apple App Store e-mail.

Thank you in advance.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:51:15 PM

I am working on App Wallet for this project, if anyone would like to join in for the test, please join the discord https://discord.gg/YmsuZG6Crn and message me (@M1chl) your Google Play/Apple App Store e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

With the application of their app, what features are you going to integrate first? Are we going to see what schools/universities that are participating in this platform? What kind of collaboration are they going to arrange with universities? Will this be like a payment option like tuition fees and the likes? Because we are talking about real applications here, so am expecting that they will indeed collaborate with students and schools.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: