Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !!  (Read 1535 times)
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:28:24 PM

What lies? Your word is a lie? Or did you lie that you saw with your own eyes that the coins disappear even though there is a wallet.dat.
Or maybe it's a lie that I refused to sell you coins?
Or it's a lie that you wanted to buy before, you bought it and you refused because you didn't have $ 200.
I better tell you to write in discord. And Kage is not banned for cursing his dead brother and mother. You allowed him everything because you are friends.
I have not seen a major liar, I had to write for 30 days that it is impossible for coins to disappear when you have a wallet dat, you convinced me that you saw it with your own eyes. There are pictures of it above.

Keep going.

Obviously upset I trolled your shilling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:46:46 PM

No, I sold M1ch(he work for Campus Cash)and locutus (work for KONJ)and they publicly wrote that everything went normally.
And you're lying here that I'm cheating on someone. Just because I didn't want to sell you cheap.
I wrote nicely to continue on the discord so as not to spoil the topic, but you continue here

Each time you mention something, what I did or why I did it changes. Keep going. I also know exactly how much $ you put into the CampusCash project, though I won't call you out on that here. Maybe you put money into a different project called CampusCoin.

Again, feel free to keep going.

To be perfectly clear, we advised our community that peer to peer trading can be risky. I've never once claimed you scammed anyone. You claim I am calling you a scammer, I am calling you a shiller.

One who stops at nothing apparently. Who's only goal is $$$ it seems. This is apparent when you left while free help was being given, then return to original character after you see potential value. Your movements are transparent and your intentions clear.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 12:21:27 AM

Then there is the misunderstanding in the translation because all the time I think you are talking about cheating people.
a lot more than a misunderstanding,  you have literally slandered me all over the place
And you're lying that I was harassing someone,
you literally are harassing me and have in DM, your lies mean nothing to the person who knows the truth
I left, God forbid you leave for the reason I left, I'm struggling to survive, which you know very well and that's why I need dollars,
actually, im not multiple profiles, so I don't know, and with this behavior I don't believe these words. Your actions have stunted any compassion from my part cancer drugs are expensive and I'm selling at a decent price, low, for these people to make money. and then you say you'll give me the coins for free why?
Call discord so I can write you a few sentences and leave forever. This topic is not the topic for this.
Thanks

No, you harassed me from multiple different accounts and I banned and blocked all of them that came causing issues. You are trying to ransom us with constant FUD at this point. Not appreciated.

Maybe you can see from my perspective why after multiple accounts being forged, false accusations, and more, that I just don't believe what you say. I believe you get some kind of joy out of harassing me and the team this much.

Thanks, but no thanks.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:07:46 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 01:20:13 AM by MelonousHeadous

I'm not harassing anyoneyes you are, including me, you lied to see with your own eyes that the coins are disappearing, that they can't recoverI did see this, when problem resolved an announcement was made, this actually also had nothing to do with me
So you let your friend Kage curse and insult me, when he did, then I started insulting him and I got banned. you write so many lies about how i did this and that with Kage, I don't control his actions
After that, I made the orders that you banned. Other orders are the orders of people from my team.by orders I assume accounts, where you messed up is writing the same thing from multiple accounts, even ones used previous to the incident,  you didn't just create them, yet another lie here buddy
And everything I write is true, and I will continue to write until Kage is banned and you start lying that the coins are gone.you will write forever I guess
I was banned for no reason.you were banned for many, obvious, reasons.
Kage is probably you. kinda wish it was, i wouldnt have been as nice.

Edit: apparently the movement was talked about elsewhere than the announcement. My bad there.

Edit: edit: I also have nothing to do with the premine, not my department, you make it out like I have any control over that.  Cheesy
partizan111

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:11:36 AM

You need to understand that my English is bad. You have nothing to do with the death. But you convinced me that the coins were gone and that you saw it in person. I claimed that it was impossible. Right?
The reason my ban is in this conversation.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793284830909431839/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793285163538055188/unknown.png
This person said, leave the group and I was banned immediately. And when he cursed my mother in public chat and my dead brother, I couldn't forgive him. And I love this project and I want it to succeed, I handed you the server and got the ban from your other nickname or your friend Kage

partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:21:53 AM

My English is not the best, so I miss the context somewhere.
I'm harassing you. No, you banned me for no reason, you lied that I harassed Kage for sale, I'll post a conversation now, where he writes that I will be banned. And I was banned immediately.
You have nothing to do with the death, but you have something to do with the lies that you saw with your own eyes how coins disappear, and you say that it is possible, while I claimed that it was impossible.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793284830909431839/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753781169916477480/793285163538055188/unknown.png
Your friend Kage (maybe it’s you) is clairvoyant he knew right away that I was going to be banned
My opinion is that all these posts should be deleted, because they are meaningless. And they have nothing to do with the coin, but the conflict between me and you, where you protected your friend, who wrote some nonsense in public, I warned him, and you write that I sold him coins, which is a lie, he exposed you.
And that's why I asked Saltine to make a room, to clarify these things and not to spam the topic
We are both stubborn, we will print 100 pages.I don't know who I bothered to sell, I reviewed everything, there is no such person
double post, sorry
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:50:22 AM

My English is not the best, so I miss the context somewhere.
I'm harassing you. No, you banned me for no reason, you lied that I harassed Kage for sale, I'll post a conversation now, where he writes that I will be banned. And I was banned immediately.
You have nothing to do with the death, but you have something to do with the lies that you saw with your own eyes how coins disappear, and you say that it is possible, while I claimed that it was impossible.

Your friend Kage (maybe it’s you) is clairvoyant he knew right away that I was going to be banned
My opinion is that all these posts should be deleted, because they are meaningless. And they have nothing to do with the coin, but the conflict between me and you, where you protected your friend, who wrote some nonsense in public, I warned him, and you write that I sold him coins, which is a lie, he exposed you.
And that's why I asked Saltine to make a room, to clarify these things and not to spam the topic
We are both stubborn, we will print 100 pages.I don't know who I bothered to sell, I reviewed everything, there is no such person
double post, sorry

Im done with you, everything you write is twisted.

Good day.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:06:04 AM

That's how it was when you lied that I was selling coins to this Kage. When I proved it, you ran away.
How nice it feels to knock someone out with the truth
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:10:47 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 03:27:40 AM by MelonousHeadous

That's how it was when you lied that I was selling coins to this Kage. When I proved it, you ran away.
How nice it feels to knock someone out with the truth

Sure, it isnt that I'm done arguing with a brick wall or anything. A thick, brick wall.

Or the fact that you have been going on persistently with your issues for over 72 hours.

Nor did I say you sold coins to kage. Again another warping of truth to fiction to meet your story line.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:26:50 AM

Well, I was banned for no reason, the person who insulted me is still here. I will continue for another 100 days if necessary.
Why did you lie that I was harassing Kage, he was banging nonsense on public chat and I warned him, after that he insults my family and says you will be banned, and I am banned because you are Kage or he is your friend
Where is the evidence, or should I post everything I have?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:28:39 AM

Well, I was banned for no reason, the person who insulted me is still here. I will continue for another 100 days if necessary.
Why did you lie that I was harassing Kage, he was banging nonsense on public chat and I warned him, after that he insults my family and says you will be banned, and I am banned because you are Kage or he is your friend

Post it all, you were banned for multiple accounts and impersonating an admin. You can believe whatever you want though.
partizan111

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:38:12 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 04:04:39 AM by partizan111

No, I had an account that I did not use sacramento (I received a return email only 4 days ago when I wrote to support, after your ban) and this one that was banned multigroup. 3 more team members were on the channel, we work in the same office and could You can see from the IP addresses that we only have the same IP address until 3 pm and then a different one.
I was banned before that acting of the admin, which was accidental and it should have been written, Melanous Scam, after 30 minutes it was deleted.
You're lying again, I was banned 3 hours before that acting administrator. I was banned because Kage said that.
It's a pity that I'm the 2nd biggest holder.
If we can finish on the discord, people read private things.Afterwards, I made 10 accounts, because you banned each one and I see some that are not mine.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:59:45 AM

No, I had an account that I did not use sacramento (I received a return email only 4 days ago when I wrote to support, after your ban) and this one that was banned multigroup. 3 more team members were on the channel, we work in the same office and could You can see from the IP addresses that we only have the same IP address until 3 pm and then a different one.
I was banned before that acting of the admin, which was accidental and it should have been written, Melanous Scam, after 30 minutes it was deleted.
You're lying again, I was banned 3 hours before that acting administrator. I was banned because Kage said that.
It's a pity that I'm the 2nd biggest holder, not to blackmail here, it won't be good.
If we can finish on the discord, people read private things.Afterwards, I made 10 accounts, because you banned each one and I see some that are not mine.

Post it all, you were banned for multiple accounts and impersonating an admin. You can believe whatever you want though.

I mean, the reasons for banning you go on and on, just like your sentences. You deny contacting people in DM in regards to selling them coins, with you starting the conversation?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:09:49 AM

I will prove to you on the discord that you are wrong, that's why I demanded one condition yesterday, and you did not accept it. I will leave after the discourse conversation on me, you, saltine and Frank. And I will never return
Organize it tomorrow, hello
I only asked one person how much it costs in a btc 100k CCASH when miners, to compare the price 30 days ago. I was buying coins at the discord and Mat was selling them. That is legitimate.
And the decision was made by myself, banned because of the sale or whatever

Yes, I remember clearly you trying to blackmail me with your demands. Your team got you banned then if it wasn't you, however you are still banned and it will not be lifted.

Every profile says the same words, so I can only figure it is one person, you.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:19:17 AM

Well, the condition is not blackmail. I had one condition and I told you above, is it blackmail according to you?
I don't want to go back to the canal, I want you to make a room tomorrow, to clarify things. I'm not going back to where I'm unwanted. And if I didn't help anything, that's a lie. I took the most important step.
Make discord room, in 30 minutes we will solve everything, this on bitcointalk must be deleted
The four of us in the room, and I'm leaving forever. I'm not asking you to bring me back to the room. Otherwise, you banned 4 people and it wasn't me. I'll tell you who they are.

And I am not willing to meet any of your demands after the way you acted, the FUD you spread not only on this project, but came in after changing name from sacramento to HYPER, and came and shat on my own project. You want demands met at this point, no.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:28:05 AM

What do I demand, where did I destroy your project?
What did I write?
So why didn't you ban Kage from swearing? Imagine someone cursing your favorite?
I have no request, the only condition is that we meet and talk

Please don't play stupid. Or maybe that isn't an option....
No, no meeting. Have a great life pal.
It's all documented in photos, I don't need to post them here.

edit: and all you did was shat on it with FUD, not destroyed. All the users there know the project isn't shit, and know your post was XD
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:56:48 AM

I didn't do FUD, I wrote the truth, and I'll document here, I'll send all the SS about fake ANNs, and that's what I thought at the meeting. If you don't want to go here, FUD doesn't suit me first
You have 100,000 coins and I have 30 million. Why would FUD work?
I'm sorry, I didn't want to sell you for $ 100. That's another option why you banned me, The next day FRank unban me. But you're banned again.
Why wasn't Kage banned for swearing and cheating? I'm sending the scam he did here tomorrow.
Those photos were sent by saltine to me. When I sent him the whole conversation, he himself said that it was taken out of context, please post the photos to destroy you with evidence

You did FUD, multiple times, in many ways. What I am referring to is mentioning a 10% premine on MHSP. All of which was documented and used for a swap from a previous chain. The more you type, the less ground you have to stand on. The more I bring up the actual issues and answers, the more you sway away and then return to complaining about being banned and complaining that I won't ban someone that you harassed and in return got insulted by. All because we called you out on shilling the coins. It is super simple to see. This is also why I am deciding to stop answering you on here as well, not because you say truths, but because you speak in spun words.

I am 100% certain that it was you who took things out of context, including your screenshots provided before and after this post.

I have no idea what you even mean by fake ANN's unless you are posing as admins again and starting even more heck, which with previous actions, I assume you are talking about.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:06:54 AM

And you're writing for some of your project shit, I think you're writing Campsa Cash, so let's pee on your topic.
You first wrote here that I was selling coins, so I was banned, so I bullied people, so I was banned, so you wrote that I had multiple accounts and I was banned because of that,
Decide why I'm banned. I'm not interested in your shit coin.I write for Campus Cash

Again, dodge one question, throw out another accusation. Your reasons for bans grew with each thing you did that negatively affected the community. Deal with it. You write for $ and nothing else, quit lying!
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:10:18 AM

And you're writing for some of your project shit, I think you're writing Campsa Cash, so let's pee on your topic.
You first wrote here that I was selling coins, so I was banned, so I bullied people, so I was banned, so you wrote that I had multiple accounts and I was banned because of that,
Decide why I'm banned. I'm not interested in your shit coin.I write for Campus Cash

This type of thing you are doing with me, you do with people who don't buy from you. This is very apparent. This is the harassment I speak of, you literally are showing everyone what I am talking about. You want nothing but $$$.

Your actions show 0 support for the project. Your words show 0 kindness towards the community members. How long are you going to make yourself look worse and worse?
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:33:36 AM

What am I lying about? Write what I am lying about and where are those pictures?
I said *you* can go ahead and post pictures, I said I didn't need to.
Post pictures to destroy you?
sure, go ahead.
You write with a person who has 2 college degrees and is the youngest doctor of science in the history of the university. My intellect is much superior. I'm sorry,
Glad you are educated, does it seem smart wasting your time here?
Give me those pictures, let me break you down with arguments.
no, you talk too much already
And your menalous head project sucks, that's a fact, it was destroyed with 10% premine.Its facts,
Cool, thanks for the kind words.

This type of thing you are doing with me, you do with people who don't buy from you. This is very apparent. This is the harassment I speak of, you literally are showing everyone what I am talking about. You want nothing but $$$.

Your actions show 0 support for the project. Your words show 0 kindness towards the community members. How long are you going to make yourself look worse and worse?
Well, you're a pathological liar. I didn't insult anyone, that's what Kage insulted, I sent the whole conversation
Send photos for this now. And this is the biggest lie and until you apologize for this lie, I'll post all the screenshots

Dude, quit projecting your own stuff man. I'm done, call me names, call me a liar, I left all the examples needed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: