Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !!  (Read 1535 times)
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 06:35:55 AM

Give a picture where I insulted someone. You say I do things like that, let's give a picture.
You don't have a picture, Saltine sent me 2 pictures, taken out of context, when I sent the whole conversation, he saw that person lying. Envy me for having a lot of coins,
I'm not interested in your project. So the problem here is your project, let's move on to your topic.
We write there tomorrow
Good night,
How about you write there tomorrow, and I just ignore it? You literally guilted me saying I didn't support the project when I didn't have any funds to buy from you(team members of the community know what I have donated/invested).

This is your shilling tactic.

I'm not wasting any more time with you, thanks though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:09:38 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 07:20:13 AM by MelonousHeadous

You're lying again, I bought it from another person for you. And you didn't call for 10 days, you pretended to be crazy. So you said you had no money. You said it yourself. Imagine, a camel has a Melanous coin and no funds,
Well, yes, you answer here because you are not interested in this project, and there you will not answer, tomorrow we will write on yours and I will not answer here
Pathological lies

Dude, here's your photo proof.
After this please leave me alone. I explained myself over and over, and you have done nothing but bully, here is the proof.

I hope you leave me alone after this.....

I know for a fact that you invested 0$ into the CampusCash project itself, you are not an investor. These are all lies on your part and very obvious to the team. Please stop calling me a liar as I have shown only exactly what I claimed and the opposite of what you claimed. Goodbye.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:19:16 AM

You even go and change the FUD and ask if it's ok now, no. We are done.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:36:31 AM

Again, hard to believe much at this point.
Not to mention what feels like utter harassment.
You went about things a very wrong way, and I am sorry if you are really sick.
However, this doesn't change the way I feel about the toxicity of your effect on the community and do not want you back.
Please just leave us alone, good projects actually trying to make a difference don't need to be harassed, or talked down upon.

To mention my own project with intent of FUD and then taking it down and asking if it is ok now, shows the depth of your character by your own actions.
I have tried to be as kind and polite as possible through this entire ordeal and feel I have been getting nothing back but unkindness.

You can delete all you want, but I have saved all this for documentation. Again, please just leave us alone, in each community.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:07:46 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 04:31:14 PM by MelonousHeadous

FFrank, you see what the problem is, his personal project. I'm banned because of Kage who wrote nonsense in public chat.

You brought up my project after the fact, me bringing upnyour FUD on MHSP had nothing to do with your actions previous to you bringing it up as well.

Kage had 0 to do with you being banned.

Good day.
MrSir21

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 05:47:45 PM

I don't think those students will have GPU mining equipment. LOL.

First, You sir are ignorant, plenty of students are VERY capable of such things, i was mining BTC at 16 years old in 2013.

Second, Masternodes dont require GPU's....

Third, that was one of the worst attempts at FUD i have ever seen, come on you can do better than that.
M1chlCZ

Activity: 19
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 06:30:15 PM

I am working on App Wallet for this project, if anyone would like to join in for the test, please join the discord https://discord.gg/YmsuZG6Crn and message me (@M1chl) your Google Play/Apple App Store e-mail.

Thank you in advance.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:51:15 PM

I am working on App Wallet for this project, if anyone would like to join in for the test, please join the discord https://discord.gg/YmsuZG6Crn and message me (@M1chl) your Google Play/Apple App Store e-mail.

Thank you in advance.

With the application of their app, what features are you going to integrate first? Are we going to see what schools/universities that are participating in this platform? What kind of collaboration are they going to arrange with universities? Will this be like a payment option like tuition fees and the likes? Because we are talking about real applications here, so am expecting that they will indeed collaborate with students and schools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: