Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some priceless tokens.  (Read 631 times)
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:30:07 AM

Some dishonest people in the market come up with some such projects.
Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.
I got some tokens about 4 months ago which are not listed on any exchange yet.
I have about 2-3 types of tokens like this.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.
And the token that I got could one day be listed on the exchange.
Some tokens will end up not having good value because they are bad tokens, we can't escape this because even promising looking projects end up worthless some times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:35:49 AM

Its somewhat contradicting but I think what you are saying is just pure ranting regarding the priceless tokens you got in the bounty campaigns Cheesy.

This isn't new already so you are just a newbie then and you are here just for bounties am I right or am I right? Cheesy. My point is priceless tokens are like trashes here already especially in bounties section. Priceless tokens is everywhere and there is nothing you can do about it or you can pray that it will be listed on a shitty exchange so that you can sell it there.

If your token doesn't listed on an exchange for a long time already, don't expect too much from them.

Most of those token-paying campaigns will never see the light of the exchanges. So more than likely, if he got those tokens from bounty campaigns, he just wasted his effort. But if he made use of his time learning from the forum and seriously roam around not just because of his payment from the campaign, then I guess he learned a thing or two from the campaign. And hopefully, he gained something from the forum that will help him in his journey in crypto.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:36:59 AM

there are various types of projects like that and I don't think it's new in crypto, you have to pay attention to whether the project will last long or not, so you can sell the coins at the right time.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:52:01 AM

If the project fail or turn out to be a scam it means their coins are priceless/worthless shitcoins.

Its not new in crypto and been happening even before wherein the bounty campaigns are popular and many projects are legit and profitable.

However the current situation is different compared to before. Many projects now are scam and will left you with shitcoins thus its not easy to spot a good project that will likely to give the hunters a good profit.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:03:01 AM

Yes, every successful project that reach it's goal to get it's targeted soft cap they really benefit from it. However speaking of priceless tokens, many projects are still in a process of development, making their project to get listed for about 2 to 3 years, so investors and bounty hunters should be patient by all of this.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:29:36 AM

This ain't new for all crypto users, a coin can become worthless any time and another can come back to life, I've seen many examples already, if you want to avoid worthless tokens in your wallet only invest in top ten altcoins and stay away from Airdrops and Bounties

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 08:50:43 AM

The process of making a new token too easy there days so it's expected for a lot of them will be either useless or worthless. Most exchange won't list those since there is no benefit for exchanges come from tthose worthless token.
that's what makes a lot of cryptocurrency created because it is indeed to make tokens based on ERC20 very easy and the cost is very cheap, the most important thing in a cryptocurrency is the concept of the project being developed, when their concept can provide solutions for many people it will be easy to making tokens valuable.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:59:21 AM

This is nothing new in crypto because there have been hundreds or thousands of such projects, so maybe this looks new to you because you just joined this forum. it is very difficult to find a project that will truly provide a large profit .most will only be shitcoin

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:14:08 AM

if you are in a hurry, try selling the tokens you have on forkdelta. Well, I have lots of tokens from projects that I have participated in in the past and still don't have a price. remember, that not all projects have rapid development, or actually do development. try to find that information on their telegrams. if they don't respond, I'm sure you don't have hope to see the token on a market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:05:22 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2020, 02:03:01 AM by SacriFries11

There are still tons of projects that are not listed on any market and most of them were scam projects. I still have so many tokens on my ether wallet which has absolutely 0 value. I think it's just better to forget about those tokens and learn from the mistakes.

The team already made money from ICO and investors ended up with worthless tokens.
Yes, some tokens have really value for now but when it comes to several months or years, the also become priceless. Most of the projects that I joined have been shut down already. Some of the still have value but it’s less than compared to their ICO price. I’m glad that I already sold most of them at the good price and buy BTC. My priority is to sell them immediately if the price is right and I have no doubt if the price goes upward.

I’m being able to earn BTC throughout joining in many campaigns. I’m also expecting for them to be a big thing in the market someday but no matter how project it was, it ended up nothing and turned to a disappointing scam project again.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 02:14:34 PM

Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.

There are priceless tokens, priceless assets everywhere in the world; in all aspects of life; what stands out individuals is their ability to select rightly the type of projects to invest in. Hence, in the crypto currency space, there will always be priceless token, but with guile and sheer research competence you can find a gem out of the priceless and valueless tokens. For example, i have been hodling pixby token for over 5 months worth just 1$; but today, it is worth over 50$, a testament to this quote that says, find a gem, research about it, invest in it and wait for it to flourish.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:03:28 PM

Even I have 3 more types of tokens that are not listed at any exchanger. my advice is not to count on tokens like that, that have a small chance of being listed. Just try to see the development of tokens that you have through the official telegram group or the site. Whatever it is, it's better not to care about it and just don't think of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:35:00 PM

Even I have 3 more types of tokens that are not listed at any exchanger. my advice is not to count on tokens like that, that have a small chance of being listed. Just try to see the development of tokens that you have through the official telegram group or the site. Whatever it is, it's better not to care about it and just don't think of it.
if you have had it for a long time, of course, it's not good to hope for the promises that the team gives to be listed on the exchange even after a few years of not seeing them available for sale. except those who are listed on the exchange and have little value and still have clear product development. we can still hope.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:18:25 PM

Unless they're holding sort of private sale, I don't see any benefit from withhold a token from listing on exchanges. If they are already distributed token then why they don't try to list on exchanges is beyond me. How did you get those pricelesstoken? From bounty or from their sale?
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:34:35 PM

Unless they're holding sort of private sale, I don't see any benefit from withhold a token from listing on exchanges. If they are already distributed token then why they don't try to list on exchanges is beyond me. How did you get those pricelesstoken? From bounty or from their sale?
actually there are many reasons why project developers don't list to exchange, but the most mainstream ones are: currently focusing on developing their services or products, waiting for good market conditions and the reason they often use them is they want to exit scam because the purpose of making a project is to get funding and then run.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:30:08 PM

Most of the time priceless tokens came from bounties, tokens that being distributed from airdrops that doesn't have any
certainty being added to exchange. Devs are the only one who can dea with this, without them to process the listing nothing in the hands
of the holders to do anything with those coins/tokens.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 09:45:00 PM

There are many so many of them and you just have to keep holding. One of them might wake up to life. There is no beneift in distributing token but to increase the number of token holders and also to fulfil their words bounty and airdropers.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:57:45 PM

So many people facing same problem. But you have to choose the right project/token. There's a lot of tokens came but they didn't stay in this market. Even I am holding so many coins. After that, I realized that very few tokens are legit & the majority percent is fake or scam. In this case, we should research that tokens before holding.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:01:17 PM

I had many shit tokens in my collection where i spent money and then found out that it was an elaborate scam, everyone went through those misfortunes and we will be seeing those in the future and there is no stopping in those worthless shit projects as long as there is no regulation in the market regarding who can raise money providing tokens and if anyone is free to do so then you will see scams like these.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:16:38 PM

It takes time to listed exchange and in the meantime teams are doing hard work. You shouldn't leave the projects before you get enough rewards. Once I got a coin after 1.5 years, these coins listed on exchange and returned me high rewards. Actually I don't sell any coins until the next pump of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: