Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment plan  (Read 1564 times)
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:53:13 AM

For a long term investment, bitcoin will be the best coins. Ethereum can be a middle term investment, while ripple, eos, neo, and bch can be short-term investments because I think those coins will get a pump and dump. Ethereum with the update can be the next potential to increase, and bitcoin will have the chance to get a big pump that can make the price increase so high. Perhaps, you should focus on investing in bitcoin as bitcoin still lead the market. But it would be best if you researched more to find what other coins can be your next coin to invest.
sometimes with the existence of several other types of coins it can make a variety of good choices, because now if we can see investors trying to combine bitcoin with other coins that have low prices and have good potential. this can be used as an option to get to a better profit

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:01:39 AM

BTC and ETH is the only crypto that is part of my investment plan.
And my plan is to save at least 5-10% of my income in real life into crypto and I am planning to do it for as long as I could.
It isn't an investment plan but more on a saving plan actually.
Mehedi72

Activity: 713
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:50:36 PM

You should know that not every top altcoins are good for investment or long term holding. Ripple & neo both are those kind of top altcoin from your list. Although there is a hope about eos in future but don't think eos can bring you a good profit that you expected at this moment. If i were you, then i would investment my fund only on btc and eth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:21:49 PM

You should know that not every top altcoins are good for investment or long term holding. Ripple & neo both are those kind of top altcoin from your list. Although there is a hope about eos in future but don't think eos can bring you a good profit that you expected at this moment. If i were you, then i would investment my fund only on btc and eth.

You need to understand that this is an exceptionally long-term investment. You can't make fast money on altcoins right now. This can be done with a high probability on new startups and just entering the market coins. Monsters of the market work more often in long-term, and newcomers more often in quick profit.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:02:58 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are highly recommended to choose because from their historical track record it is very good for investing, investing also has the risk of losing so make sure to know the volatile market information. In my opinion, the bch market is not that good, so I prefer usdt for investment with the aim of storing asset values. Ripple, neo and eos are good enough for your investment portfolio, be careful of those markets, whales are lurking in those markets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:13:08 PM

Any kind of the coins that bring me profit i will like that coin..  Grin i am more at ethereum guy as i do a lot of buying and selling token so i need ethereum so much. Already give me a high profit this year so it was a bonus for me to stay using ethereum. Bitcoin for me is just to be used when i need to buy something in online cause at my place ethereum still far away to be used in here so i do use bitcoin to make business transaction only which is too pricey right now. Same with ethereum currently now. Hope the gas price will be reduce at any moment.
ethereum should be used for direct transactions such as purchases, because the current ethereum concept is like bitcoin but it's just that bitcoin is superior for purchase transactions
Mehedi72

Activity: 713
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 05:26:43 PM

You need to understand that this is an exceptionally long-term investment. You can't make fast money on altcoins right now. This can be done with a high probability on new startups and just entering the market coins. Monsters of the market work more often in long-term, and newcomers more often in quick profit.
XRP is a centralize crypto, its trading volume consistently fallen below and $0.28 right now, that's more than 100time lower than all time high. Don't expect a good profit from it even after long term hold. Even XRP refuse to shared how they calculate their trading volume.

Neo is also getting worse and already lost a lot of investors. At this moment, its only $20, so is the same price for last 3years. Isn't 3years a long time for you? NEO already prove itself as Unprofitable crypto, just disappointed everyone and same for eos

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:24:05 AM

I see nowadays the projects related to the Polkadot ecosystem are growing well. You can invest in low-cap projects with a small amount of money, I think they will grow quickly.
In your list above I suggest you remove Ripple and NEO from your portfolio. NEO's DEV team has not enthusiastically helped projects on their platform convert tokens on the NEO blockchain to another. The NEO CEO has sold off all of his NEO. The project appears to be developing more slowly than similar projects like EOS and Tezos.
XRP's coin count is large and recently they have not had a lot of breakthroughs in their technology development. I think they have saturated capitalization.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 07:48:45 AM

XRP is a centralize crypto, its trading volume consistently fallen below and $0.28 right now, that's more than 100time lower than all time high. Don't expect a good profit from it even after long term hold. Even XRP refuse to shared how they calculate their trading volume.

Neo is also getting worse and already lost a lot of investors. At this moment, its only $20, so is the same price for last 3years. Isn't 3years a long time for you? NEO already prove itself as Unprofitable crypto, just disappointed everyone and same for eos
oh, so I guess the investment that fits to OP now is ethereum and bitcoin.

Well I am more fan in bitcoin. If only OP knows what crypto should be invest then clearly it is bitcoin. Why do another kind of crypto whe he can earn on bitcoin alone. For now, buying bitcoin for me is not really that good because of the current market price which is high. Others are speculating that there could be a bull run but I think I should not believe in that because many now had been lossing because of buying high then when market crashing selling it low. This is the losses that had been made by other investors.
igor171717

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 04:20:04 PM

I think the best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2020/2021 is Ethereum.
By the end of last year, the price of Ethereum was just above $720 with a total market capitalization of about $70 billion. In early 2018, Ethereum rose and reached a maximum price of $ 1,423 in January. At this time, the total market price of Ethereum was 138 billion dollars.
In 2017, Ethereum grew by about 3000% and became the second largest crypto currency exchange, behind Bitcoin.
Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. This is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special - using the Ethereum platform, developers can create their own cryptocurrencies.
Also, I would like to recommend a good partner for investment project - Roust Semy. He has his website and social media where you can learn more about him.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 04:29:03 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are highly recommended to choose because from their historical track record it is very good for investing, investing also has the risk of losing so make sure to know the volatile market information. In my opinion, the bch market is not that good, so I prefer usdt for investment with the aim of storing asset values. Ripple, neo and eos are good enough for your investment portfolio, be careful of those markets, whales are lurking in those markets.

BTC and ETH are the best picks and some of the coins like BNB, XRP could be good to invest. Some of them may now be thinking in Defi projects too because they are rising very quickly, and one should just be aware that it may be just temporary rise so do not invest too much if cannot take higher risk.

husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:29:07 PM

a pretty good choice in my opinion, but for now I am more focused on investing in BTC and ETH, because these two coins are a benchmark for the ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:37:05 PM

a pretty good choice in my opinion, but for now I am more focused on investing in BTC and ETH, because these two coins are a benchmark for the ups and downs of the cryptocurrency market

For the profit, I think there are other good coin available that are looking good to hodl. I have been reading of avalanche, dia and again cartesi. This is not an investment advise but a proper research can be helpful.
Rifmax

Activity: 65
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:03:41 AM

What do you think of this list?

From your list OP I believe that the current price of Bitcoin and Ether is still a good entry point for getting good profits in the long run.As for the rest, I don't think it will be bright in the future
hrik
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 5

TRUSTED ACCOUNT SELLER ON THE MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 05:14:59 AM

Waiting only for incrasing Bitcoin price.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:59:04 AM

Same with me, i still put my trust to both coin like you said for yearly investment. Like OP said, I am try take NEO as my monthly investment and its still work fine until this month. The current price is still around 18-20 dollars, it is very nice to buy in the bottom and sell it in the top this past week.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 04:08:56 PM

What do you think of this list?

From your list OP I believe that the current price of Bitcoin and Ether is still a good entry point for getting good profits in the long run.As for the rest, I don't think it will be bright in the future

Bitcoin and Ether is the most prominent and convenient pick for the crypto community. Crypto is a great way to raise money while you have possess the technical skills. I usually like to use BTC and ETH for long term holding and occasionally do trading.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:14:09 PM

Do not limit your token on base top 5.. If im i will look at top 100 cause there was still a lot of undervalued tokens out there that might be pump way more high then the top 5 are. Spread your research more widely you might come one to three projects that might be way more interesting then the top 5.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:09:21 AM

Do not limit your token on base top 5.. If im i will look at top 100 cause there was still a lot of undervalued tokens out there that might be pump way more high then the top 5 are. Spread your research more widely you might come one to three projects that might be way more interesting then the top 5.

I agree with you Kerjakuat, people shouldn't limit themselves, the crypto-market is huge and there are many good and
undervalued projects. It's happened before, and we will see changes in top 20 again in the future, more than once I believe.
Therefore, we should pay attention on projects that have potential to make progress and get better rank in the future.
   Spread your research and try to pay attention on more projects, you will have more chances to find some hidden gem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:31:05 AM

Not to agree with this because undervalued coin have low chances that it will going to bounce back because the usual is that most of these coins have dead project.

I think I will only settle for establish coins or just with bitcoin. This is enough already to make a good profit but it will also depend on how do the investment and the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. If the trend goes up like having bull run pretty sure most of bitcoin holders will earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: