Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Bitcoin Bull Run Will Be ‘Dramatically Different’  (Read 805 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:37:04 PM

I don't see the flop thing you mention happening unless its in this mini-cycle type pattern though. Because the only reason major prolonged bear markets happen is precisely because of the huge bull runs. Just topping out at say $30k wouldn't be that much of a parabolic run so it wouldn't cause like a year long -80%+ bear market like the past two cycles, it'd probably just be more like what we had the second half of 2019.

I could see that. Maybe it would be more comparable to the April 2013 run, which was only followed by a 4-5 month consolidation before bubbling up again.

Some people aren't extrapolating from past cycles and don't think a run to $30K is small, based on market cap and the inflow required to sustain price, and things like that. Personally I disagree, but I guess we need to wait and see.

Like I said before, the key with these fundamentally unpredictable events is to keep your options open and not put all your eggs in one basket. Another way to put it: Never sell all your bitcoin. No matter how high the price goes, or if you think it must come down. I used to think like that ("it can't go any higher" or "it has to correct") in 2015-2017 and I have a lot less coins now to show for it. Now I know the power of Bitcoin bull markets.

The Winkle twins though were trying to say it's gonna be different in a positive way because of like infrastructure and institutional investment but I just don't see that playing out in such a way this cycle that the top is like insanely high, ya know. Like to give a super broad prediction, $50k - $150k is a reasonable prediction of the top, whereas I feel like they are saying no the game has changed and bitcoin will shoot far into the 6 digits because this time is different, and therefore the bull run will actually get larger this time rather than smaller, and I just don't see any reason to think that.

You don't have to believe it will be bigger this time. I'm unsure about that myself. Just be open to the possibility, and plan accordingly. If BTC hits the S-curve and mass adoption scenario, you're going to seriously regret selling at valuations like $50K.

If the HODLers refuse to sell, the price will just keep floating up and up and up. That's really the bottom line and it's why predicting the top is impossible. We can't know at what price supply will finally come in and pop the bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:12:41 AM

It can as well be different in the opposite way. There's more people but also more holders who bought Bitcoin in the longest bear market in history.

I hold my coins and I'm bullish but let's not forget that if all those people who bought for sub 10 thousand think of 20 -25 thousand as their target we may never go very far.

The big bubble that used to be 5-10x can this time be only 1 -1,5x and this will make it dramatically different. The next bubble in 5 or more years can only be 0.5x and so on. It still won't be bad because imagine going 0.5x from 40 thousand dollars. That would still leave us at 60 which is a great price. I wouldn't wait for 100 or 200 thousand dollar bitcoin though.

So you think the next bubble will continue to shrink from the previous bubble, I think it will get bigger because the economy will continue to grow, inflation will continue to increase so that the value of an item whose quantity is fixed and does not increase will continue to rise in my opinion.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 11:26:58 PM
Merited by Taskford (1)

It can as well be different in the opposite way. There's more people but also more holders who bought Bitcoin in the longest bear market in history.

I hold my coins and I'm bullish but let's not forget that if all those people who bought for sub 10 thousand think of 20 -25 thousand as their target we may never go very far.

The big bubble that used to be 5-10x can this time be only 1 -1,5x and this will make it dramatically different. The next bubble in 5 or more years can only be 0.5x and so on. It still won't be bad because imagine going 0.5x from 40 thousand dollars. That would still leave us at 60 which is a great price. I wouldn't wait for 100 or 200 thousand dollar bitcoin though.

So you think the next bubble will continue to shrink from the previous bubble, I think it will get bigger because the economy will continue to grow, inflation will continue to increase so that the value of an item whose quantity is fixed and does not increase will continue to rise in my opinion.
We can really be that optimistic towards bitcoin but nothing is assured when we do talk about future.We know that even how bad the economic state we do had towards fiat
it cant really still be beaten down by crypto. For now in talks of another bitcoin bull run then we would only have two paths neither we wont really get that too high neither breaking that previous ath
and reach a little higher price or would definitely go to the moon.Its still all presumptions and speculation because we dont know on what would happen next towards the market.
There are lots of factors that can really affect such movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:40:33 AM

We can really be that optimistic towards bitcoin but nothing is assured when we do talk about future.We know that even how bad the economic state we do had towards fiat
it cant really still be beaten down by crypto. For now in talks of another bitcoin bull run then we would only have two paths neither we wont really get that too high neither breaking that previous ath
and reach a little higher price or would definitely go to the moon.Its still all presumptions and speculation because we dont know on what would happen next towards the market.
There are lots of factors that can really affect such movement.

Correct since every month got different phase and might we will struggle if something bad happens or there is a bad news cames since it can really affect the movement of the market since people will get feared to continuously buy more due to sudden incidents. But I don't mean to be negative on certain things since I just want to be prepared and want to secure my profits if there's a huge dump came.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:06:25 AM

We all have been optimisic towards the future of Bitcoin but we are likely to see it at a high price rather than seeing it low.
I agree that the next Bullrun will be something different as seeing the behavior is actually far from what it shows in the previous years. But I don't think that the next Bullrun is a big opposite from 2017, instead of seeing it beyond $20k. Besides, if we are seeing the price at $15k or even at $20k, people are still not convinced that we are already in Bullrun because they are asking for more beyond that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gbrendeh

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:54:15 AM

It will definitely be different as people are now well-informed and more adoption is in the crypto space. We might see the biggest bull run in the history of BTC soonest. 
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 12:22:26 PM

I believe that the circumstances in the cryptocurrency market in the near future will be influenced not only by people's awareness of cryptocurrencies and the experience of current users of cryptocurrency, but also by the current circumstances associated with the economic crisis around the world. Not only big business, as well as big investors are looking for alternative investments, but ordinary people are forced to look for funds to preserve their savings, since national currencies are actually turning into paper.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:01:59 AM

It will definitely be different as people are now well-informed and more adoption is in the crypto space. We might see the biggest bull run in the history of BTC soonest. 

Gbrendeh every new bull run is bigger than previous one, it's one more reason for all of us to believe that the next bull run
will be more powerful than any we had before.
   Winklevoss Twin's are well known in crypto-space, and I like their optimism about the future of the crypto-currencies. Bitcoin
will be huge, but it will pull all other good alt-coins, and the entire crypto-market will grow. I am optimistic as well, there's no
time for waiting, we need to accumulate more before it happens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:14:56 AM

Gbrendeh every new bull run is bigger than previous one, it's one more reason for all of us to believe that the next bull run
will be more powerful than any we had before.
   Winklevoss Twin's are well known in crypto-space, and I like their optimism about the future of the crypto-currencies. Bitcoin
will be huge, but it will pull all other good alt-coins, and the entire crypto-market will grow. I am optimistic as well, there's no
time for waiting, we need to accumulate more before it happens.
This is also what I believe in, it should be better because so many new projects have come to enhance the technology many new an dbig investors who have finally saw the potential of Bitcoin, people are not just investing in Bitcoin they are adopting it, if we move to another all time high I believe it will be permanent and it will not likely to go down.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:21:09 AM

For some people bitcoin is good investment /asset but for some like in my country bitcoin has already a bad image because it was use to scam other people thats why bitcoin still not on a bullrun.

mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:54:33 AM

Indeed, if we compare the circumstances of investments in 2016 and 2017 in cryptocurrency, they were due to the desire to get very large and quick profits, but today the situation has changed dramatically, since the economic crisis in the world is aggravating against the background of the current circumstances, including the coronavirus pandemic. national currencies are losing very much in value, and other valuable assets are also depreciating, and one of the best ways out of this situation is investing in cryptocurrency, especially in bitcoin, since Bitcoin is one of the most profitable investment assets.

People back then wants profit and there were few technological breakthroughs after Bitcoin and Ethereum, so many of them are copy-paste or fork of Bitcoins, but now things are changing, investors are not easily investing in just any projects unless they see something new and big it can offer to the community, so if we will have a new all-time high it's very much different from what we have the last time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:58:02 AM

For some people bitcoin is good investment /asset but for some like in my country bitcoin has already a bad image because it was use to scam other people thats why bitcoin still not on a bullrun.

In some countries government just consider it as a scam and only the negative image is being presented by the media due to which the advantages or how it is useful are not bought and talked about. Thus, people refrain from buying the bitcoin.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:05:38 AM

In some countries government just consider it as a scam and only the negative image is being presented by the media due to which the advantages or how it is useful are not bought and talked about. Thus, people refrain from buying the bitcoin.

This negative image is the impact of someone who wants to be rich overnight so that the Crypto community is widely disadvantaged, but in an uncertain global economic situation, Crypto assets such as bitcoin are the best, among others, like gold.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄