Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What difficulty do you face on trading bitcoin?  (Read 759 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:52:42 AM

As long as I can still trade and invest in bitcoin in the country where I live, it's not a big problem for me even though bitcoin is still illegal in my country but I can still use it.
the government only prohibits it if it is misused because bitcoin is clearly a rival of the government's currency and can be used for black market transactions, money laundering, illegal activities, and tax avoidance. as a result, the government can try to regulate, limit, or prohibit the use and sale of bitcoin and its holders and that in my opinion is a matter of bitcoin in every country.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:53:51 AM

I'm a citizen of a country where bitcoin is illegal and there's no good way of trading bitcoin in legal way and secured way. I have been trading through the community I have built within these years but sometimes I got difficulty selling bitcoin, not much although. If you are from a country where BTC is legit, I think you are enjoying trading bitcoin. But what about the countries where BTC is illegal? Do you have any such way to trade bitcoin securely? I would love to hear the experiences, difficulty you faced/faces.

I am sure that person will find a way to trade bitcoin, even if his countries the bitcoin is illegal. He can use the exchanges from outside of his countries and continue to trade bitcoin. Besides that, we have exchanges will allow people from all countries to trade bitcoin, and that people will be able to send the money to his bank account. And for selling bitcoin, I am sure that there is a person who will become a seller to help his people who want to sell bitcoin because that can be a new job for some people who want to get involved in the crypto world. I think that is happening in many countries, so even if someone cannot trade bitcoin legally, he can still sell bitcoin using the seller's help.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:15:31 AM

I'm a citizen of a country where bitcoin is illegal and there's no good way of trading bitcoin in legal way and secured way. I have been trading through the community I have built within these years but sometimes I got difficulty selling bitcoin, not much although. If you are from a country where BTC is legit, I think you are enjoying trading bitcoin. But what about the countries where BTC is illegal? Do you have any such way to trade bitcoin securely? I would love to hear the experiences, difficulty you faced/faces.
I'm not sure what your problem is. No one goes into your computer to see what you do there. It is clear that you can not buy something in official stores, but you can withdraw bitcoins to the card and safely cash them out. Use a vpn if you are afraid that people will come to your home with questions about earnings

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 07:29:26 AM

In my country Bitcoin is illegal as well. But selling bitcoin isn't difficult on black markets. There are reseller groups where bitcoin demand is quite high from any other currency. So I am selling peer to peer. Of course, there is a question about the trust but I have built a reseller community with few trusted resellers. So very rarely happening scam. In case if there is big deal then they use escrow. Like few resellers know my house and visited there, so they used me an escrow and that's how more resellers start trusting me. I believe you should build such as resellers community, and open a chat group like FB messenger. So it would be easy to buy/sell your bitcoin.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:54:11 AM

There are a lot of people today are trying to make the trade because they want to earn a huge amount of money but the problem is even they make a trade most of the time they are losing it because of too much greedy if you want to earn bitcoin try to make it play safe how?

This is one of the things I could learn recently make a lot of earning with the bitcoin with the use of the 0 leverage, it's quite confusing? No, I want to keep it safe there is no chance to make it liquidated because you didn't borrow funds just you want to have is buy at the lowest market price and sell it immediately when keeping on the top but it takes time so patience is a virtue.

Trading on bitcoin is not so difficult if anyone makes fundamental analysis.But for me I am trying to learn because in trading I face a difficulty as I don't have much risk management knowledge.

According to your statement, what are the things you do to make reduce risk management? Because according to OP he is finding some way to reduce the risk, you must be given those ideas too so we can help each other to gather information and learn from the mistake of each one.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 08:03:29 AM

Trading on bitcoin is not so difficult if anyone makes fundamental analysis.But for me I am trying to learn because in trading I face a difficulty as I don't have much risk management knowledge.
YOu should have chose a good trading platform instead so that it can help you ease up your analysis on the prediction of the crypto market price. Usually after it gets an increase and it will be the right time for you to sell while it will instantly goes down then it is also the best time to buy. But prediction is pretty much difficult this is why I never made in into trading crypto instead I just buy hold and sell in a certain period of time. This is the most likely to make a gain in cryptocurrency investment. The good time to buy crypto is when market is having crash.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:28:50 AM

I can't give that much stress on your problem since bitcoin is free and legal in my country.

You are addressing the concern of prrt differently to what he's asking. His country declared bitcoin, bitcoin trading or crypto trading as an illegal activity so it's difficult for him and other crypto people to do that 'not so' difficult thing you say.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 08:41:32 AM

It doesn't bother wheather it's legal or illegal until and unless you are earning a huge amount of BTC or making a large profit.
If you are the one who makes more profit then you need to sell it or trade it by a lower amount of volume.
Make sure to make good contacts with Resellers who can surely help you to make Bitcoin into FIAT.
Also in may countries where BTC is illegal they used Localbitcoins to trade their coins with cash.
Hope this will help you OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:43:34 AM

Initially there will be huddles as everything is new and in crypto the volatility is higher, so the risk is also equally much higher. People who are less risk averse should be staying away from the trading on other side once you learn the art of trading and can get the direction right of movement you can make good money from it.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:15:07 AM

Trading on bitcoin is not so difficult if anyone makes fundamental analysis. But for me I am trying to learn because in trading I face a difficulty as I don't have much risk management knowledge.

You have to learn every factors that affects the market, fundamental analysis helps
traders to anticipate and follow trends.
It gives ideas from where to make your good entry / exit decision making, if you
have this knowledge your chances is better.

Initially there will be huddles as everything is new and in crypto the volatility is higher, so the risk is also equally much higher.

Though this statement is precise but with hard good self educations this
can learned and risk can be minimized.

People who are less risk averse should be staying away from the trading on other side once you learn the art of trading and can get the direction right of movement you can make good money from it.

Everything depends from your seriousness to learn this business, the more
time you spare in learning the bigger chance
that you'll be able to manage learning those patterns and get great chances
to succeed from this venue of investment.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:20:33 AM

Bisq may be an option as suggested above, but just remember it's not a viable solution if you're looking for daily trades. Is it illegal to own BTC in your country, or is it illegal only to cash out from it? I wonder what happens if you use Bisq and after a few trades you sell BTC to someone and they send you a bank transfer with a "Bitcoin purchase" transaction detail?

If I were in your situation, I would have refrained from trading as much as I could and probably offered some service out here for BTC instead. Throw these BTC into some mixers after you accumulate a higher value and you should be good. Just try to use Tor as much as you can. P2P may sound great, but you're using a bank, and they surely can question your entire bank account history if and when they ever spot something suspicious out about you. Face to face meetings could be just as bad (or even worse). Personal opinion tho.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 09:57:55 AM

Luckily, I currently reside in a country wherein Bitcoin usage, trading and investing is not illegal but the case is that our government seems not to care at all but when the news they have got that many of our fellow citizens are up into using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they told us that they won't prohibit any doing with regards to this kind of currency rest assured that we do it on our own risk and they do not momentarily encourage everyone to get involved on engaging to cryptocurrencies.

So basically I got no problem already on the legality of trading Bitcoin. But in part of that, we have a law that will punish anyone who will use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on money laundering and scamming which is certainly good because we can freely use Bitcoin and at the same time we have some sort of protection from our government.

So far, I am doing good not to face any pressure or problem on Bitcoin trading for I let myself first acquire prior knowledge about trading before I decided to got engage into trading.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:19:24 AM

Ok, I suppose owning BTC and touching it is illegal in your country. But there is a way of trading it without touching it, do some kinf of financial intrument, like futures, contracts.. This way you dont onw crypto but '' bet '' on his value.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:37:51 AM

Maybe I was lucky enough because I don't have such a problem but I'd didn't totally enjoyed Bitcoin because it is only a few establishments have accepted Bitcoin for payment. But it is not really an unfortunate situation you have because there is still a way to make trades in the forum. If you already have a good trade in the forum, I believe you already have built a reputation and trust with each other. This means that you can easily make trades anytime you want, well, that using P2P is another option for you to take.

If I were in your situation, I'd rather have to hold (just likely you are doing savings in the bank) more than of making trades. Because one day, it probably Bitcoin that will become legal in your country and you can finally enjoy your BTC's. Though its a long wait but worth it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:17:52 AM

I earn a few bitcoin on the forum but don't have many good options of spending them. The bitcoin economy is not so mature in my country. Additionally, i would have liked to hobby mine since the time of the S9 but the miners are just not available as they do not ship here due to ambiguous stand of our custom authorities. And after 2017, the prices for miners have only kept rising.

I don't trade bitcoin for fiat profit as such. I did try doing the buy low, sell high thing but its not for me. I found it better to hold and sell on target prices.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:32:02 PM

I can't give that much stress on your problem since bitcoin is free and legal in my country.
Yeah same, that's not much of my concern as I'm living in a democrat country, we are open to all possibilities  Cheesy

You are addressing the concern of prrt differently to what he's asking. His country declared bitcoin, bitcoin trading or crypto trading as an illegal activity so it's difficult for him and other crypto people to do that 'not so' difficult thing you say.

That's the very OP's point, he is getting difficulty with it coz their state already make it illegal for someone to involve in any crypto trading activity, that's very unfortunate not just for you but also for your fellow crypto users. Others might think that they can still use it coz it is decentralized so they are never going to be found by the authorities, YES it could be, but still it is a risky one coz what if someone whistles you out?

My only difficulty in bitcoin is the transaction fees, as we know it gets higher when it is congested, and the network is congested when the price is surging, so I can't easily get out of the market without paying high fee.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:32:41 PM

My country doesn't even care about btc, there are no on going talks about it in the government as well. We can sell, buy, or use it if we want as long as we are not getting involved to other business that are prohibited by the law. My only problem is the high fees when I am getting my btc from a local wallet. Add the fact that I am really not good in trading as well.

If btc is illegal in your country, try using p2p. I think you should start knowing people in the industry too. Where are you from by the way? Maybe there are users here who also live there that can help you.

Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:56:14 AM

Do they allow accounts from Bangladesh? I think no. Even if they do, still it's not possible because financial services from our country will never associate us on such trading, rather they will ruin me. Although I don't know what's the payment processor both of these allow.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:45:51 AM

I can understand with traders whose countries banned Bitcoin, it must be difficult to sell or buy Bitcoin. But there is always
a way to overcome it, the first way you can use P2P platforms. Can also use DEX exchanges, fortunately I did not experience
obstacles like you. Because my country legalizes Bitcoin, it's easy for me to trade Bitcoin.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:21:01 AM
Merited by iv4n (1)

I do think Government does have their highs and lows while dealing with the cryptocurrencies as for my part , I was trading when the cryptocurrencies were legal , I was trading when they became illegal , I even traded when they became legal again , now since they want to ban it again , trust me *I will keep on trading*.

How I did it ?
- Own community network
- Making sure the wallet does not need KYC
- Have temporary resident permit of other country therefore there it was legal so did not have to worry much
- Money I made sure was deposited in the country from where I can very easily convert it into other currencies, trading I did 50% of the time in cash

-*-

I even helped other people from my home country to trade their cryptocurrencies during the illegal times without any charges to increase the adoption of Bitcoins.

-*-

Sometimes I had to pay fee 2*3 times , but even though the cryptocurrencies were illegal , the market did not stop !! It kept on growing , the Government thought they will be able to control it somehow but when they realized their efforts in banning cryptocurrencies did not work well , they stopped .

-*-

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████