Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your favourite coin and token ?  (Read 3901 times)
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:12:17 PM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?
You will find some accurate news on etherscan site. Ethereum 2.0 test on beaconscan. Bitcoin still has over 60 percent dominance from the whole market. Most people don't trust others coins but Ethereum will be good during ETH 2.0, either you invest or ignore. I could be wrong but stellar or Ripple hasn't any information. So again in the future my favorite coin will be charged.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:15:37 PM

I have a new favorite coin, based on my research, I got the answer, that COTI is an amazing project,
the potential for $ 0.1 is huge, don't forget to buy COTI and hold for long term

great different with the others, because a lot of people will write bitcoin and ethereum as their favourite coins including me
because my favourite coins is bitcoin and ethereum my friend

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:30:24 PM

I  think  BTC and ETH are still better in cryptocurrency than other currencies. I like them very much . Both of this coins are potential for long term. Also my favorite coins  are  LTC, BNB, XLM, XRP, TRX.
All you mention coins are in the top list, and one of the trusted coins in cryptocurrency.
Actually there are more coins have potential also but not already listed in CMC or others are in the bottom in the list. It was hard to find them but if we have time or want to earn more in crypto must better to start buying them before its to late.
Pgilbert

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:51:55 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum but both are with high fees, I hope eth will change soon making transactions more cheap and fast, and well, Bitcoin will not solve this Sad
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:18:59 AM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

if I have several tokens that I do hold at the moment, one of them is UBT and there are still a few others, but for coins myself I choose ETH and BTC because I think BTC is very suitable for long-term investment as savings.
polarityexchange
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 02:45:42 AM

My team liked TurtleNetwork (TN), we created our own exchange on top because of its advantageous scaling and fees.

Ethereum is awesome for its smart contracts however it is starting to cost too much for users to interact with.

Bitcoin will never go out of style, it is the digital gold of our generation.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:12:09 AM

I mostly use eth, because many coins rely on eth, but Doge coin is also an alternative
for me because it has cheap and fast transaction fees. and certainly the main thing is
bit coin. but if we use it for investment it must be thought more deeply because the
value for a crypto coin is very unstable.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 06:07:16 AM

Me ethereum all the way. I will trade any coins for this as I believe that they can be more valuable in the future. For some new projects I rarely trust new projects, and I always sell them for eth. Ive been using them for short term trading and just accumulate eth everytime.

New projects can pump easily as they hype investors and traders. But if you think for long term, best bet on great coins that survive the long term already. I also like bitcoin but I think eth has greater chance to increase more.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:17:25 AM

I cant choose top cryptocurrencies because it’s impossible for me to choose one or more, because I just invest in the top cryptocurrencies and get income from it, and for me exactly those cryptocurrencies that brought me at least one time income are already top ones, and so of course I think Bitcoin and Ethereum stand out the most from my list.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:25:02 AM

Me ethereum all the way. I will trade any coins for this as I believe that they can be more valuable in the future. For some new projects I rarely trust new projects, and I always sell them for eth. Ive been using them for short term trading and just accumulate eth everytime.

New projects can pump easily as they hype investors and traders. But if you think for long term, best bet on great coins that survive the long term already. I also like bitcoin but I think eth has greater chance to increase more.
That's right. I'll convert any coins to ETH for holding. The reason is that as we all can see, ETH is increasing its value overtime. We all expect that ETH can gain four figue value sooner or later. You're right that other altcoins can have the potential to pump greatly, though, my favorite coin is always ETH for sure. ETH has been around the market long enough to prove its position, there's literally no doubt to trust!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:37:17 AM

hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .

In my opinion XLM and XRP coins is old coins and they already show the best what they could, I prefer to take a look on new coins with POS like Algorand, Cosmos or Polkadot.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:47:20 AM

Ethereum is still my favorite today compared to several other altcoins. I think ethereum will get its moment this year and it might break the $ 500 mark. Besides ethereum, Nimiq is a coin I hold and I hope that in the next few months, its price will go up again
That's true! Ethereum is always my favorite coins besides Bitcoin. Especially at this time, ETH is gaining its value. I'm sure that ETH will break the $500 for sure! People are even expecting more than that. Some people think ETH can achieve four figure value after launching ETH 2.0. I mean it's kind of too positive, though, I still have faith in the potential of ETH. ETH is my favorite choice!

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1267

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:34:25 AM

I've changed several times my preferences about coins and tokens. My fist love was XLM followed by ETN. Growing in this cryptoworld i changed my mind and my way to think about what is better and now I believe only in strong projects like ERD, DIVI and ATOM. I also invest in exchange coins like KCS and BNB

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:21:50 AM

Xlm can be a decent coin for long term investment currently it's in my portfolio and there are few more atlcoin I have like trx, eos, litecoin etc. but my favorite coins are btc and eth, btc is well known coin almost every people in crypto understands its value and the other side eth is performing well these days and it's my estimate after eth 2.0 it may surprise us.
FOPL

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:27:12 AM

I'm more into small-cap coins. I hold $AWC since 2018 and now the price has increased substantially. The reason why I'm still $AWC is because of their team and development. They have a nice wallet - Atomic wallet and gradually introducing new and interesting features. Another reason is AWC staking where you can get up to 23% apr on your staking depending on your holdings. It a cool and nice way to earn passive income with crypto

Secondly, I hold $NOW token. This is also a small-cap coin gradually growing. I think this token has a great future due to the team behind it. The team is behind the https://changenow.io/ instant exchange platform and have other products like the NOWnodes and nonpayment. I believe this is a long term holding as the team is working on addition new utility to the token.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:59:07 AM

Those are the top 2 altcoins in this market and I believe it will keep you profitable in the long term. Please continue to believe and invest in it if you can, personally I also invest in ETH and XLM, I believe that in the next 1-2 years it will surpass ATH and bring us profits.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 12:42:06 PM

Now I am holding and have big hopings on Farmatrust! This project have strong team and good idea and raising last time, look at the coinmarketcap!
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:16:02 PM

Ethereum that I have always hold with, initially I bought during a decline in the last year, now I have reaped the results if I want to just sell but I held on because I saw market movements seem to continue to rise

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:18:13 PM

Of course it's always a my favorite is coins because prospects coin is very good in the future advantages coin is having its own platform hence high prices and high demand My favorite coins to date are bitcoin and litecoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:00:09 PM

Ethereum that I have always hold with, initially I bought during a decline in the last year, now I have reaped the results if I want to just sell but I held on because I saw market movements seem to continue to rise
congratulations you have been able to hold Ethereum until now, and you get the result,
I myself regret that I sold away my Ethereum at a price of $ 200, and now I am in another altcoin,

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: