Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your favourite coin and token ?  (Read 3901 times)
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:43:22 PM

My favourite coin is ethereum for now because of the benefits and increase in value which I expect to see in the near future. Ethereum has been experienced a sharp increase this year and has recorded a new ATH for about two years wait. The ethereum 2.0 project is hopefully going to bring about more increase as the staking is yet to commence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:55:50 PM

There are a lot of cryptos in my bag right now. I have holdings of XRP and like you, it's for long-term. I have portions of other top altcoins in my portfolio also. One of my favorite right now is Chainlink (LINK). I think it is one of the coins that have great long term potential. It is pumping right now. It is usecase as the first decentralized Oracle allowing everyone to have secure smart contracts attracts a lot of partnerships and investors. I think its price will continue to pump.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:07:12 PM

for coins I still choose bitcoin and for tokens I choose some as investments like ethereum, bnb and some defi tokens because currently defi is very profitable for short-term investments Grin
it seems to me that the wave of popularity of Defi tokens has stoped to be so relevant. I think now is a good time to sell them and in a few months you can buy again

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:38:19 PM

I have been deeply involved in the crypto world since 2017; From the beginning till now my favorite coins are BTC and ETH. Although I have personally invested in many tokens, I still have faith in these two coins; The price of the two currencies has already risen a lot and I believe it will be more profitable in the long run in the future.

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:51:07 PM

i hodl altcoin chainlink since 2019 when news link partnership with google cloud until now, i only sell 30% of the links that i bought, for xlm it's good for the long term but for xrp not sure
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:04:59 PM

right now I still have some of the best altcoin bags in my opinion, such as Ethereum, BinanceCoin, Chainlink and EOS. I personally had a good profit to be precise when some of my investment options increased in 2017. I believe that one day they can give me more returns like in 2017.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:10:01 PM

I have been holding bitcoin and ethereum for a long time and both are my favorite coins and for other tokens I only invest a little money, In fact recently I chose a defi project as an investment but not for the long term

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:02:46 PM

actually I don't really like a coin, so if I have to choose I will still choose btc for coins and LINK for tokens, my goal is to buy coins for profit then sell them if the target has been reached and it will continue to repeat like that.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:12:07 PM

If we do not talk about Ethereum (it seems to me that many of the crypto enthusiasts hold it in anticipation of the transition to 2.0) then Sentinel is an interesting option to study.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 05:57:27 PM

Right now I'm holding on to ethereum because it's getting more and more attractive, although at the moment it sucks because shipping costs go up so much. I decided to take a little longer and see if their shipping costs would drop or not.
Choosing ethereum is a pretty good and safer choice than choosing a coin that is not clear about its development. ethereum is the number 2 coin after bitcoin and is a very valuable coin. Ethereum is also being developed by its developers. Shipping costs go up in proportion to the transaction speed provided by ethereum.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:34:58 PM

SNX and LEND are my two favourite coins. I have been holding this two since they airdropped for people, and then, I bought additional. On this two, I broke one of my crypto principles which is never to fall in love with any cryptocurrency. OKS is still much fresh in the space and the probability of adding it to favourites is high. This is the era of DeFi and am holding this three until further notice.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Ginger Beef

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:41:25 AM

what's your favourite coin and token ?

Token:  ETH - Obviously, enough said.

Coin:  ZEL - One of the most active projects around, but still relatively under the radar.  Fun fact:  ZEL has 3X the daily transactions that Zcash does.  Strongest community in crypto imo.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:32:24 AM

Recently, XLM has developed a good network system. Therefore, the price of their coins is increasing step by step.And I think it will grow even more in the future.XRP and a good token are in the top 10.According to the Coin Market Cap, I think this is a good quality coin. So I love 2 Alter Coins.There is a future for 2 alter coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 04:35:22 AM

Right now I'm holding on to ethereum because it's getting more and more attractive, although at the moment it sucks because shipping costs go up so much. I decided to take a little longer and see if their shipping costs would drop or not.
Choosing ethereum is a pretty good and safer choice than choosing a coin that is not clear about its development. ethereum is the number 2 coin after bitcoin and is a very valuable coin. Ethereum is also being developed by its developers. Shipping costs go up in proportion to the transaction speed provided by ethereum.
ethereum is indeed the number 1 choice at this time. Well, we realize that Ethereum's price hike is really high, and it's the choice of many people right now. However, I think that when people have a chance in the cryptocurrency world, they will choose ethereum.
at this time we must be thorough in investing and choosing coins that have good potential. although many new coins appeared on the market but none of them are as good as Ethereum. that chance is always there as long as people know that Ethereum is the coin they should hold for right now. of the many people investing in cryptocurrency may almost entirely own or hold Ethereum.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:38:48 AM

No doubt about holding a bit or maybe more than a bit of bnb. I always make sure that I have some to hold for midterm investment. And I can say that ethereum is pretty much everyone's favorite especially fot the most anticipated eth 2.0.
Though there are other coins or tokens just as good. Choosing a pretty well known alts might be the safest way I think.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:44:13 AM

Tokens are not very useful to hold, and I don't think there are any tokens that make me specify a token. Some of the altcoins I still hold are usdt, xmr, eth and doge, I also hold bitcoin of course. My least favorite is probably doge. The reason I like Doge is because of its uniqueness and its large volume market despite its low price. Everything I hold is based on my analysis for trading and investing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 07:33:41 AM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best coins I would like to hold for the future because they bring less pains unlike many other new projects that have too high risk and they can burn you anytime, Eth and BTC gives me peace of mind
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:47:14 AM

It is harder to choose the coins/tokens that are promising and legit than ever before.
But, my point is to go after any useful crypto vision. That is to say, any coin or token with practical idea and not just theoretical one should be good. I love TRON and DAPS coins, for they are solid ones. I do see great future for the upcoming, decentralised advertising platform YOUengine too.

See, a coin or token without powerful vision is nothing.

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:54:00 AM

Top altcoins are my favorite, for example NEO and EOS but right now I'm starting to see new promising projects like Orion protocol and Avalanche, even Origin protocol and DIA are interesting projects that I never thought could be this big, this year so far is full of surprising new projects

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:20:54 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are the best competing coins at the moment. I also like hardfork from steemit (Hive) and new defi projects like DIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: