Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your favourite coin and token ?  (Read 3901 times)
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:52:33 AM

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and then it is steem , I was a fan of steemit from the beginning, I love there is no advertising in it, fighting with copycats, and pays you for an organic text, seem was a new idea, I believe it will be popular again if it goes to have some good partners.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:33:15 AM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

If you ask me for best coin for hold or investment that is BTC first and then ETH. Besides those i can believe some new alt coin like BNB, CTSI, CUR, DIA, SHENG etc, which roadmap is very good and i can depends on that team. I think for market condition maximum investors now not believing XLM and XRP better to invest BTC.

thanks.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:27:27 AM

Right now my favorite coin is LAMDEN (TAU).
A completely new generation blockchain project in Python. Programmers will develop projects faster and simpler. 90% of the transaction fee will be returned to the developer. Lamden has a very high transaction speed of 600ms / s and very low transaction costs. Lamden is not listed on major exchange platforms and does not have a major partner. They now have a mainnet on September 16. According to their statement, they do not need to list on major exchange platforms as this will cost an unnecessary amount and they do not need to become a partner. partner with any project because they can do anything.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 674

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 03:07:25 PM

Recently I found another interesting project - Chromia (CHR)... In September, they promise to launch the network... I hope that this event will affect the price!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:56:21 PM

ETH and BNB are my two favorite altcoins in this market. There are many reasons for me to love them, but one of the main ones is that it has been profitable for me since I entered this market. In 2019 I bought BNB at 7 $ and then it went up 30 $ and made me a huge profit holding it.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:44:41 PM

There are some tokens in cryptocurrency that are very useful for long term investment. I also kept some tokens for my long term investment. Personally I hold harmoni, cashbit, trade , credits, ctsi. I think both are good coin for good future.
I don't know about those projects, but Harmony and Cartesi are good projects in this market. Their prices have increased a lot over the past time and help many investors get profits. I also invested in these two projects but sold them when I had a little profit
I didn't invest any of these coin before ICO but I have Cartesi which are from bounty. But for long time Harmony could be a good coin, only Harmony has a great developers team.
All the IEO projects in Binance are the best ones in this market, in the long term it will all go up and help the holder to profit. Initially, Cartesi did not grow too much, but after a while the price kept going up continuously and helped many people to be profitable.
rahat369

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:03:56 PM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

Ethereum and Litecoin are also my favorite coins, they are potential altcoins to me, good for long term investment. You will not regret those coins you can make profit of it.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:36:19 PM

right now I only hold a few altcoins that are included in the top 10 coinmarketcap such as eth, bnb, and also several cryptocurrency token projects such as DIA and wazirX, I hold these altcoins for my short term investment because for long-term investments, I prefer to holding bitcoin today and of course you know the reason I hold bitcoin as a long-term investment asset, but in this case I am quite surprised why you chose xlm and XRP as a long-term investment asset because I think the two alt coins have no future prospects, and neither is a good reason to hold onto both alt coins.
But it is your personal right and of course you have good reason to dare to hold the xlm and xrp alt coin.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:39:52 PM

Recently I found another interesting project - Chromia (CHR)... In September, they promise to launch the network... I hope that this event will affect the price!
just like me, seeing the development of the current DIA token price is one of my activities. however, the price is quite impressive. If there is no decline, I'm pretty sure the price will stabilize in the $ 4 to $ 5 range, or maybe even as high as $ 6. I said that it was quite impressive because the initial price was not that high. besides that, I still pay attention to Ethereum prices which are my current priority.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:41:08 PM

Until now, I still hold on to ethereum, and try to keep ethereum a priority. however, currently TRX is also providing a promising increase when bitcoin prices rise. I want to pay attention to it again. maybe it will add to my portfolio.

ETH and BNB are mine favourite coins too. And depends upon the short-term goal’s coins keep changing as at time sonly for certain period coin may perform and later it can fell and may not rise back. So, if you can identify those times and for short duration can gain and quit then you end up making profits as well. TRX is one among them.

agis50

Activity: 569
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 04:41:33 PM

My favorite coin is only Bitcoin. Bitcoin has brought me into the easy life, I can make money online cause Bitcoin. Although I don't hold Bitcoin at the moment, I think only Bitcoin is good for long term investment

UnidappFULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORMUnidapp
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
Simplified interfaceFull controlSmart contracts
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 06:49:58 PM

All alt coins and crypto tokens are my favorites as long as these tokens or coins can give me an advantage in trading on the market, even if there are maybe one or two that I have kept as my long-term investment assets, while the rest I prefer to make short-time investments  and in my opinion, it is very profitable even though the profit is small, but it continues to provide profit at this time, so basically alt coins and tokens on the market are the best as long as they can bring profit to us.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:15:09 PM

Though there are a lot of good coin nowadays in Crypto Market but Bitcoin,Ethereum ,Litecoin are my most favorite coins .I think if you have large amount to invest in crypto then these coins are the best choice for a long-term investment. If you have short amount then Utrust,NEO,Waves,Steller,XRP are good for investment.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:38:04 PM

my favorite coin is bitcoin, have been known bitcoin for long time and if i did not know bitcoin back then, i would have probably been really fucked in my entire life and could have not even survive in this world. with bitcoin i can earn money where i am at home and could do another jobs as well.

my favorite token is tether, i don't know already, i got so much profit and the token itself is really good and unique in my opinion.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:43:47 PM

My favorite coins of all time are of course Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Eos, Binancecoin, Chainlink and Tesoz. because I believe that some of the investments I have today can be profitable in the future. I don't really believe in new coins, because most new coins have a hard time developing in the market.

Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:45:51 PM

though presently am not a coin holder, but one of the best coin to hold is XRp because it has future, but dont know about XLM, but one of the coin am looking forward to is trx, though dont know much about it, but i think it worth venturing into. 
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 10:34:07 PM

of course my favourite coins is bitcoin mate, then ethereum and monero
why bitcoin ? because this is the first cryptocurrency right, and the most valuable crypto until now
why ethereum ? because this is the first smartcontracts platform in this industry
why monero ? because this is the best privacy coins

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 10:40:43 PM

I am in this community because of Bitcoin so its only coin which I like too much but sometime I have to use few others as well so I mostly go with Litecoin and Ethereum after bitcoin these both done good job for me because just because of these coins I can do some good works which was not possible before joining this community and about tokens I have few but most of them now dumb so now I am not going for any token just staying with these coins.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 11:33:42 PM

Lately am beginning to like TRON especially when it comes to transferring tokens coz is fast and super cheap I dont think sometimes ETH transaction is that favourable enough sometimes Until things come a bit down I think my CEX transfers will be TRONUSD

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:43:34 PM

I really like popular coins, and DeFi projects are now becoming popular. So for now my favorite coins for investment includes LINK,
LEND and COMP. Because these three coins have a very good performance this year. Even I have generate a large enough profit
investing in all three coins. Even though right now almost all coins are experiencing a decline in price, but I am sure that in the near
future the price will rise again.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: