Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for BTC seller able to sell $500-$3000 per week of BTC  (Read 1679 times)
alabamafan1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:55:40 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 11:22:27 PM by alabamafan1

Come Monday or Tuesday I will be buying BTC weekly of about $1000-$1500 to start every week unless something comes up. I will be paying with cash every time. My last main seller I did cash deposits for him. I understand this might not be acceptable for others. I am fine with cash in mail WITH tracking or other methods as long as you cover the additional payment costs like shipping fees.

Please PM if you are able to fit these needs but do not expect me to pay a premium over bitstamp. That is not what I am looking for here.

I am looking to pay bitstamp rate. This rate can down if I find you unreliable to meet my BTC needs (such as not having the weekly BTC I need). The amount of BTC I purchase will never exceed $3000.

First couple times I'm fine with escrow but after a couple trades seller will be required to send first then payment right after from me. Can do increments first time with not using escrow. This will be a weekly process.

If you are a proven user here such as DannyHamilton or any of the big names around here, I will send first always.

If you need an explanation of why I am purchasing so much BTC I can also provide you with that in PM if I see serious interest in doing long term business with me.

Anyways yeah, PM me if you're able to sell me $500-$3000 a week. NOT paying above bitstamp so don't message me offering it or I will send a rude reply back since I'm making that clear here and now.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:32:32 PM

Bump.
crypto33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:45:15 PM

BTC
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

Let's talk and see if we can make some deals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:16:37 PM

Let's talk and see if we can make some deals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
Wasted my time. Do not do business with. He obviously cannot even read a forum post above where I mention bitstamp rate is the most I will pay. Don't do business with an idiot who can't read.
BenAnh

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:23:13 PM

Wasted my time. Do not do business with. He obviously cannot even read a forum post above where I mention bitstamp rate is the most I will pay. Don't do business with an idiot who can't read.
You're dead to me!
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:29:06 PM

You're dead to me!
Read the final sentence of the OP bud. Here let me quote it for you:

NOT paying above bitstamp so don't message me offering it or I will send a rude reply back since I'm making that clear here and now.

I warned you. Carry on.
zheron

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:24:30 AM

You offer nothing... why would anyone want to do business with you?

1) Crappy profit margin, if they can't charge above bitstamp.  Normally that might be ok as Bitstamp's usually higher than everyone else but bitstamp's rate is almost identical to BTC-E at the moment....
2) You want them to take ALL the risk.  They have to front you the coin and for their trouble they are allowed to make zero profit margin?
3) You're obviously a rude jerk.  Sure your message said no offers over that amount, but maybe the guy thought you might be willing to wiggle a little considering the huge risk you are asking him to take, and you insulted him for his trouble.

Seriously bud...  make a real offer and you might get real responses.  If you want people to take so much risk you need to be prepared to offer them pretty nice markup to compensate.  Or if you offer such a crappy profit, you need to be willing to take on the risk.  You can't have both and expect any serious responses.
BenAnh

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:32:51 AM

Stating the obvious, I want to make money! And of course if I'm buying it has to be below Bitstamp 2% and buying up to 9% markup. Very simple deal, I can sell as much as you're willing to buy as I'm dealing with SecondMarket, huge inventory on a daily basis but only for accredited investors.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:33:40 AM

You offer nothing... why would anyone want to do business with you?

1) Crappy profit margin, if they can't charge above bitstamp.  Normally that might be ok as Bitstamp's usually higher than everyone else but bitstamp's rate is almost identical to BTC-E at the moment....
2) You want them to take ALL the risk.  They have to front you the coin and for their trouble they are allowed to make zero profit margin?
3) You're obviously a rude jerk.  Sure your message said no offers over that amount, but maybe the guy thought you might be willing to wiggle a little considering the huge risk you are asking him to take, and you insulted him for his trouble.

Seriously bud...  make a real offer and you might get real responses.  If you want people to take so much risk you need to be prepared to offer them pretty nice markup to compensate.  Or if you offer such a crappy profit, you need to be willing to take on the risk.  You can't have both and expect any serious responses.
Anyone with as much reputation as DannyHamilton, escrow.ms or anyone who owns a huge business here I will always send first to. If you have more history then me and a lot more trades, I will send first to you. I have no problem taking the risk.

I offer a way for people who want to cash out BTC in a discreet way. Instead of having bank wires showing up in your bank accounts I can send you cash or deliver you cash if you live nearby. I personally hate banks, I keep record of my profits and pay taxes on them but I do not use banks if I can avoid them.
dbanga85

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:14:56 AM

PM sent

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:22:26 AM

PM sent
Responded.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:31:11 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 05:01:48 AM by alabamafan1

Bump.

Did business last week with my main bulk seller and Dbanga above. My main bulk seller sent first as always and for Dbanga I sent first. Both transactions went without a hitch!

Always looking for new contacts to reach when in need of BTC. If you can supply the above amount at least once a month please contact me! Early in the week (like now for example), I PM all my bulk sellers and see if they're able to sell to me.
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

User "bayareacoins" has left me negative feedback without proof. He is a liar. Please look into my trust page to see that I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I accept escrow ALWAYS and if you have a lot more trust then me I WILL send first!

I am so pissed right now. Offering a bounty on this individual, see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551993.0
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:31:16 PM

User "bayareacoins" has left me negative feedback without proof. He is a liar. Please look into my trust page to see that I AM NOT A SCAMMER. I accept escrow ALWAYS and if you have a lot more trust then me I WILL send first!

While I understand your position, this isn't the way to do things. In fact, it may actually hurt you.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:33:07 PM

While I understand your position, this isn't the way to do things. In fact, it may actually hurt you.
Does it matter? He won't remove his trust rating and thus I'll have to create a new account and work months again anonymously to regain trust of users. Either way I'm screwed, at least I can hurt him in some way too.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

Does it matter? He won't remove his trust rating and thus I'll have to create a new account and work months again anonymously to regain trust of users. Either way I'm screwed, at least I can hurt him in some way too.

If it isn't true, you have little to worry about as most will "follow the trail." I have some pretty nasty negatives as well.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
alabamafan1 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

If it isn't true, you have little to worry about as most will "follow the trail." I have some pretty nasty negatives as well.
True. I'm just so frustrated. Theres a huge difference between a red flagged account and one that isn't. I wouldn't care if the negative rep was there IF it didn't cause my account to now have the same red mark as real scammers.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:43:39 PM

True. I'm just so frustrated. Theres a huge difference between a red flagged account and one that isn't. I wouldn't care if the negative rep was there IF it didn't cause my account to now have the same red mark as real scammers.

Maybe you can get him to post proof?

Albert Einstein
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

Offering a bounty to find this user and do damage to his property unless he removes his comment.

Over a neg rep? That's just childish and will probably hurt your rep more.

After reading your posts and comparing some to KingofSports, I wouldn't be surprised if you were an alt. Lots of similarities, location, gambling and the way you are buying and selling BTC. If you're not an alt of KOS, check for yourself and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: