Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping my coins because..  (Read 8225 times)
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:36:34 PM

If i got coin or token from bounty campaign i will hodl until the coin or token go to the moon if the project fail or not have progress the coin or token that i got will be my collection in the wallet haha
it means that you spend your times and your energy for nothing. maybe this will be okay if you earn just a few tokens/coins from the bounties. but if you earn a lot coins, i think it will be better if you dump it even the price is low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 11:56:13 PM

If my feel it's time to sell the coins you have I think it is not a problem that is too mean if I sell at a price too low then this will be a problem for the future of coins with a value that is not good and will collapse projects and price true will be destroyed then everything will be really good if the dump continues to occur in the future market of the coins will be destroyed.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:39:46 AM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because
The coin is not progressing and I want to buy coins that has more potential.

So what is or are your reason why you are dumping your coin?

Most of the time happened in the coins We received from the bounty campaign always came up listed in the exchange wherein, in the end, it won't take long stable in the market, because many are dumpers. It is still better to trade coins that are always on top in the market unlike altcoins coming from the bounty campaign projects.
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:57:15 AM

I was dumped my coins too, the reason i work hard to make coins is simple, just because i want to make money from it.The coin that i think good i would hold it longer, otherwise, i would sell it quickly.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:23:14 AM

throw away my coins as possible to avoid more losses and invest in major coins like btc, eth, xrp and others.
or sell it and then trade other coins.
usually the coins I get from the bounty I will immediately sell.
ancafe

Activity: 1582
Merit: 690

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:25:29 AM

The reason why I am dumping my coins is if the team is very slow in development and marketing. Also if the communication between team members and
investors are not got enough. Important are also regular news posted in twitter etc.
that's not wrong. choosing coins or tokens that have more potential is the right thing. Sometimes, one way to do this is to sell a potential slow asset. however, the reason people hoard the coins or tokens they hold is that tokens or other coins have more potential, or because they need money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:40:43 AM

I did a dump because I was not strong enough to hold the coins that were held for too long, because the coins that were held felt they had no direction and also had no potential, besides this the factor of new coins that looked better was also the reason why I dumped.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:52:43 AM

I wish I did the same thing as you, but I did not, and I paid dearly for it. This half bull run was definitely for the HODLer, as everyone I know and held on to their "classic bullrun coins' suffered a major loss. Hats off to you for anticipation.
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:54:17 AM

A lot of people actually hold unto their coins even when it seems like its dying, because who knows if its value go back up. But also a lot of people dump them to move on and not hold unto things and just let go. Im the second person. Its exhausting keeping track of too many coins after all.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:45:46 AM

People dumped because they believe they can buy them at a lower price, thereby causing the value of cryptocurrencies to continuously decrease. Dumping will destroy the entire market, it will take a lot of money to get the market back.
Keeping your tokens and coins, projects may be successful in the future or they may fail. It all depends on DEV, if they stop then the cryptocurrency will die. Since nothing is certain, very few people keep it.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:25:01 PM

If I get a payment from the Bounty campaign, I will sell it first depending on the exchange provided by their project, if only a small exchange is provided then I will throw it away because there will be no progress for the development of the token or altcoin, but otherwise. a large exchange is provided so I will sell it first and buy it at the cheapest price, to increase the altcoin volume and later many investors will see it, the price will likely increase, and the token / atlcoin will be valuable in the future ..
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

If I get a payment from the Bounty campaign, I will sell it first depending on the exchange provided by their project, if only a small exchange is provided then I will throw it away because there will be no progress for the development of the token or altcoin, but otherwise. a large exchange is provided so I will sell it first and buy it at the cheapest price, to increase the altcoin volume and later many investors will see it, the price will likely increase, and the token / atlcoin will be valuable in the future ..
Does that technique works for you?

How can you make money if it's trading in a small exchange?

I'm expecting that once its traded in small exchange it would result to a significant drop of value and you will receive a very low amount compared to what you are actually suppose to receive when you are working for the bounty. I know you haven't invested, but isn't it just a waste of time?
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:15:24 PM

I'm usually a holder I still coins and tokens I've got from Bounty campaign just like the two of the just recent projects I've participated in I'm still holding both of them but there are instances in the past that I dump my coins/tokens  because

Most of the tokens that we get from bounty are worthless and it doesn't cover transaction costs and withdraw costs specially now. Shit projects dumped itself, not by the bounty hunters because when bounty hunters got payment, they see market already dumped and their tokens are now worthless.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:37:51 PM

Well. You have a point about dumping your coins because they no longer having a good value or not making any progress, that is why you are looking for other coins that has more potential to long-term investments. I also have done the same thing last year of 2019 that I have already sell all of my holdings who don't have any value because they are not worth for the wait.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:42:08 PM

It is necessary to dump tokens if you do not expect anything promising from them. If you think that they have reached their maximum in their price, sell boldly and do not regret, even if they grow slightly in price. This will help you develop a sense of the right moment. It is better to buy something worthwhile with the money raised.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:00:13 PM

It was during this period that something incomprehensible is happening on the market, since over the past day one can observe a drop in ETH and Bitcoin by almost 10%, and over the last half hour, Ethereum has generally dropped by 8%. This downward trend has continued over the past week. Perhaps more whales have decided to take advantage of the situation to crash the market in order to get a good enough income, especially given the real prospects for the rest of the year and next year. At least I personally believe in these prospects.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:03:20 PM

Hunters should not sell immediately after receiving payment.Then the value of coins in the market is not low.Not everyone is aware of the fact that the price of coins decreases in the market.However, it should never be traded by understanding the market trends.Low value tokens should not be sold.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:08:38 PM

if you still have some tokens generated from the 2017 - 2018 project I think you need to save them, usually tokens born in 2017 now have a good value too. I also regret selling the moment after receiving it, because I was pressed by economic needs. but it doesn't matter if you sell and then convert it into a top form of altcoin.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:10:24 PM

There are several reasons why I sell out. One of the most common reason I convert my tokens to fiat is because I need money. Its unwise to have tokens of value and be broke. So if I have a well prized token in my portfolio and I need money, I simply sell and keep some money in my pocket.
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:12:33 PM

It take time for real project to manifest and develop.those that hold their coins for future purpose will never end up loss.
Be wise for any kind of coin you hold right now, because token and coins can loss value at anytime,they are not predictable  for their price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: