Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Can show economy  (Read 582 times)
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:38:12 PM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the economic downturn. Although the economy is down Bitcoin is pumping a lot. I think BTC can show the economy because in the current situation bitcoin investment is helping to improve the country's economy. While the economy has not grown the prices of bitcoin and gold have risen sharply. Bitcoin is more in demand than gold Bitcoin is a stable currency and whales influence the market but bull run prices increase.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:49:58 PM

Bitcoin has nothing to do with the economic downturn. Although the economy is down Bitcoin is pumping a lot. I think BTC can show the economy because in the current situation bitcoin investment is helping to improve the country's economy. While the economy has not grown the prices of bitcoin and gold have risen sharply. Bitcoin is more in demand than gold Bitcoin is a stable currency and whales influence the market but bull run prices increase.

I think BTC can show the economy because in the current situation bitcoin investment is helping to improve the country's economy.

??  what  ?  Shocked..  how the bitcoin investment is helping to improve the countrys economy`? 

i cant belive i even read this here?  bitcoin is store to funds and move funds nothing less nothing more.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:37:21 PM

I think BTC can show the economy because in the current situation bitcoin investment is helping to improve the country's economy.

??  what  ?  Shocked..  how the bitcoin investment is helping to improve the countrys economy`? 

i cant belive i even read this here?  bitcoin is store to funds and move funds nothing less nothing more.

You are right, at the moment, it's not helping the economy yet, it's more on a payment system or an speculative asset.
Only massive adoption can help the economy when businesses are ready and willing to accept bitcoin and we can transact worldwide easily since everyone is using bitcoin already. The way to help the economy now is to continue running the economy, we should not stop because of the pandemic, let's accept it and live with it with proper protocol so we will not be affected.

I believe the reason why bitcoin rise now is because some investors are worried about our economy, they want to safe their fiat from getting devalued, so  they used bitcoin as as store of value and bitcoin has given them at the moment due to its bullish price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:43:07 PM

You are right, at the moment, it's not helping the economy yet, it's more on a payment system or an speculative asset.
Only massive adoption can help the economy when businesses are ready and willing to accept bitcoin and we can transact worldwide easily since everyone is using bitcoin already. The way to help the economy now is to continue running the economy, we should not stop because of the pandemic, let's accept it and live with it with proper protocol so we will not be affected.

I believe the reason why bitcoin rise now is because some investors are worried about our economy, they want to safe their fiat from getting devalued, so  they used bitcoin as as store of value and bitcoin has given them at the moment due to its bullish price.

I think some OTC exchangers the whales want just btc price to Higher
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:04:00 AM

The wind can actually show the weather
I think when the wind stops blowing-the weather stands and the clouds do not move and if the wind blows then we are waiting for a shift in the clouds and the trees will wobble
if the wind is still blowing in this bad weather situation, we can expect that weather situation will be more severe, and if the wind becomes weaker or stops blowing in the next few months, we have serious problems... then all the weather will rise and not a blade of grass will move
so guys let's look at the strength of the wind and find out the weather
You are witing obvious things, isn’t it?
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:24:04 AM

Bitcoin is born in opposite to the economy that we know, it's more near to the tehoric perfection of economy in a decentralized market when the single users make the price and are own of their money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 02:00:37 PM

Yes of course, Bitcoin now is one of the largest currency if considered among other fiat currency that has a good market capitalization compared to other currency around the world.

It really can show as I have check on coinmarketcap bitcoin is huge already and many are fan of holding it. Even myself wanted to get a btc is enough already to build a house in our place.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 02:03:42 PM

Bitcoin is born in opposite to the economy that we know, it's more near to the tehoric perfection of economy in a decentralized market when the single users make the price and are own of their money

Decentralisation Sounds like Some marxist ideology... Lol 😀😀

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 04:35:00 PM

It seems to me that the government is the only one to suffer from Bitcoin use. The government will become poorer due to the fact that they will not be able to manipulate the economy by printing large amounts of paper money. But thanks to Bitcoin, people's savings will have permanent value.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:11:07 PM

It seems to me that the government is the only one to suffer from Bitcoin use. The government will become poorer due to the fact that they will not be able to manipulate the economy by printing large amounts of paper money. But thanks to Bitcoin, people's savings will have permanent value.

complete nonsense!!

Grin Grin    goverment dont print money its bankers who do this and lending to goverments and small banks and financial institutons.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:31:14 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 07:43:35 PM by usekevin

BTC Can truly show the economy
i think when btc is down we know economy is down when economy is up the btc is up.
oil and gold are the same if the gold is still high in this economic bad situation we can expecting gold to hit even higher
if the btc not going up anytime soon in few months we are in real trouble...then the whole economy will collapse.
so guys lets watch the btc price and we will know everything:)
sometimes the whales manipulating with quick pumps...but we can still the real price of btc

The price of bitcoin every day make a sense of two things.Firstly  flow of dollar  in the market and increase of bitcoin flow.But my suggestion, bitcoin alone is not enough to judge a Economy. Whenever gold price increase, you can find on oil.Like this, whenever bitcoin prices vary, surely it reflect on other altcoin and Ethereum. Holding is all time essential one.Use it wisely to get huge profit.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:07:25 PM

i think when btc is down we know economy is down when economy is up the btc is up.
oil and gold are the same if the gold is still high in this economic bad situation we can expecting gold to hit even higher
if the btc not going up anytime soon in few months we are in real trouble...then the whole economy will collapse.
sometimes the whales manipulating with quick pumps...but we can still the real price of btc

The price of bitcoin every day make a sense of two things.Firstly  flow of dollar  in the market and increase of bitcoin flow.But my suggestion, bitcoin alone is not enough to judge a Economy. Whenever gold price increase, you can find on oil.Like this, whenever bitcoin prices vary, surely it reflect on other altcoin and Ethereum. Holding is all time essential one.Use it wisely to get huge profit.

yes btc is not enough but it can show

but its all been like same game all over again.

number1    banks printing money and lending out.....

number 2    people have a lot money to invest  risk assets like gold and btc will go up....

number 3.  the money is not printed anymore  money goes to assets sellers hands....like btc sellers.

number 4.   last money will be squeezed out ...   banks dont print and dont lend anymore.......

number 5 no more new buyers assets prices start fall.....the whales and big sellers get rid of the last risk assets they collect the most cash...

number 6  no money businesias going to bangrucpy.....everyhing is sad...  btc whales have now a lot cash waiting until all the markets crashing completly...

number 7   now its the best part  assets are cheap time to buy

number 8 goverments and banks see people have no money ...they start again  they swich on the printers lower the intrest rates...

numbe 9 everybody got money banks printing more btc whales have now btc with cheap price time sell again to retail investors who go money

number 10......and repeating the proccess all over again and again ............

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is not affected by the world economy which is in a downturn, on the contrary Bitcoin and gold can increase when there is a world economic downturn, because the early history of Bitcoin was created by developers aiming to help the economy even Bitcoin was created when the world crisis occurred at that time. Many people realize that investing in Bitcoin and gold is very promising, but Bitcoin and gold certainly have different characteristics regarding their price movements
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:23:44 AM

When I see an advertisement by Galaxy fund management and which in turn has been endorsed by Barry Silvet, a major cryptocurrency investor. I tell myself let's continue believing in Bitcoin because it will be developing an important role in the economy. It is true that we are concerned about the whales and the instability of prices and we are alert to the risk. Since we are in crypto we must not give up. I think better times are ahead.

https://galaxyfundmanagement.com/insights/pr-newswire/

https://twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/1293882537492840449?s=19

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:43:28 AM

Unfortunately no , the economic situation if any country perse is not related to the price of the Bitcoins since most of the time we have to take care of the fact that more than 50% Investors are whales and they don't get affected by things like this .

It should be understood that even right now during the pandemic when Bitcoins were supposed to go down , they did not , they maintained the stable system for a little while and later on rose in price only to be sitting down waiting for a big wave against the resistance.

Bitcoin and economy don't go hand in hand , even though there is a connection between the centralized and the non centralized market it's not that deep to share similar steps on the way.

But then again we shall remember that amongst all cryptocurrencies Bitcoins is the one that is the most Interrelated with the economy.

Here is a image to show you how different cryptocurrencies dominate the market which can be corelated to the small connection they have with the world's economy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:08:58 PM

Btc can only affect economy of a country when the country adventure or invest into cryptoccurrency so therefore when btc Price reduces it will affect the economy of a country seriously, so in a processes where by the management of  a country economy resources have know idea into cryptoccurrency and btc fall's, it will never affect such country economy, because such country is not investing in cryptoccurrency network.
So therefore I dispute the fact that when bitcoin falls, economy of a country also fall and when bitcoin rise,economy of country also rise.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:18:21 PM

So therefore I dispute the fact that when bitcoin falls, economy of a country also fall and when bitcoin rise,economy of country also rise.

If we talk of economy, every country has different economic status, some are progressive some are not, but bitcoin is not tied to one country, therefore we can say that it will rise when the economy will rise, anything can happen, depending on the situation.

For example, one country is hit by hyper inflation and they use bitcoin to hedge it, that would result to a demand of bitcoin and it will help to increase the price but since bitcoin is global asset, other countries performance could also affect it and it might or might not rise.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:13:15 PM

if you compare it with gold of course there is a very large difference in the amount of gold or the use is very large around the world, so a more accurate value I think gold, does not guarantee that if BTC goes down gold will also go down and vice versa because they have different markets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 06:00:21 PM

Stimulus check could be one of the reasons, but that's still unexpected. Do you expect people to go on investing rather than securing the basic necessities during this time of pandemic?

There may be a place for selection bias

If millions of people are laid off, it doesn't mean that such a narrow market as Bitcoin should necessarily crash. A very particular situation is possible when people who have money will continue investing in what they consider worthy assets (following Baron Rothschild's and Warren Buffett's wisdom), but people who don't have money anymore didn't invest in cryptocurrencies anyway even when they were better off than now. Put simply, it is impossible to tell how it is going to play out in practice as you can see a plethora of things that would seemingly defy logic and common sense

Though everything happened for a reason, but that doesn't mean everything is expected. Now, do you have any other reasons on your mind why Btc pumped? Since you said nothing is unexpected

It is not Bitcoin that is pumped right now

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:06:00 PM

Sometimes they manipulate the price but it has a big effect on the market, that's why it's necessary that this kind of manipulation will be eliminated.

How? By continues adoption. When the buying pressure is high, the market will be stable as most of us will just hold knowing the market is bullish.
That would also minimize the manipulation as institutional investors will be putting their money on the market and they won't allow the market to move abnormally again as that would affect their business venture.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: