Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite outdoor activity?  (Read 323 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 04:25:21 AM

If we want to live healthy and maintain physical fitness, we don't have to go to the gym, I agree with you it can all be done together at home.
Do not let us depend on the gym to be able to exercise, because it is not coming to the gym that actually makes us healthy. But the strong desire
from within us to exercise and consume healthy foods so that we can maintain health. I also often exercise now with my family at home, if I want
to exercise outside I just run on the road around the house.

But sometimes going to GYM will gives us more motivations and also Inspiration seeing people with dedicated heart to maintain good health then we will be encourage also to do so,
and also going with people that loves to GYM then you will be have the same views.
I spend time with my family and going to gym..
That's good to hear mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypt0m4nia

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:17:25 AM

i love biking with my buddies, going to forests or beaches and spending some time there, Smiley
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:55:20 AM

How I wish that I and my family loves to go to the gym. We cannot put that much time going to the gym and that's why we're becoming fat since years ago.

It's a good bonding time with them but you guys really are going to the gym altogether?
It is not the time mate that Hinders your family to go in gym but it is your desire and beliefs about what can Good going to gym will give us.

Some times this will take hospitalization first before we finally learn how we need to be healthy , and besides it is not GYM that we always need, because we can do physical fitness program at home together but of course with our willingness and dedication.

If we want to live healthy and maintain physical fitness, we don't have to go to the gym, I agree with you it can all be done together at home.
Do not let us depend on the gym to be able to exercise, because it is not coming to the gym that actually makes us healthy. But the strong desire
from within us to exercise and consume healthy foods so that we can maintain health. I also often exercise now with my family at home, if I want
to exercise outside I just run on the road around the house.

Ofcourse.
I actually prefer to exercise by solving some problems within the environment/home. Should be problems that require enough physical activities or physical movements of the body to solve. This is a more efficient way of using your energy... because you are solving multiple problems by excersing the body and solving problem around you, especially those that benefit others. The gym may be needed when you need to exercise or work on specific parts of the body

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 07:44:41 PM

How I wish that I and my family loves to go to the gym. We cannot put that much time going to the gym and that's why we're becoming fat since years ago.

It's a good bonding time with them but you guys really are going to the gym altogether?
It is not the time mate that Hinders your family to go in gym but it is your desire and beliefs about what can Good going to gym will give us.

Some times this will take hospitalization first before we finally learn how we need to be healthy , and besides it is not GYM that we always need, because we can do physical fitness program at home together but of course with our willingness and dedication.
Yes.

In special times like this, doing some home exercises are really the thing. But it is my will that doesn't pushes me to voluntarily work out at home.

It's been years that I'm telling it to myself but I'm really that lazy at all going to the gym or doing some work out home exercises.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███