Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trx or Eth ?  (Read 893 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:59:20 PM

Unless you want to deceive yourself, Ethereum is far ahead of any smart contract project i the space, just look at the coinmarketcap and you see for yourself, there is a reason why most of these DEFI projects are picking Ethereum ahead of other platforms. I can see Ethereum challenge Bitcoin  for the first position in this bull market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:26:10 PM

I don't think TRX is competitor for ETH at this moment. None are knows what happen after five years from now, but ETH is way good altcoin than TRX. People saw after ETH 2.0 launch how much increase ETH's value. Of course TRX is also legit platform but when you try to compare their market cap you will understand why ETH is far good coin than TRX. Vitalik and Justin both are crypto genius, hope they bring more good news for crypto lovers.

In the first place, there is no point comparing ETH with TRX, since Justin Sun copied most ideas (including smart contract) from ETH. Vitalik doesn't shill ETH, he focuses on development and even pointed out that many project devs are using DEFI to make money, rather than fostering development of DEFI products like what uniswap did, which is unique. Justin Sun on the other hand constantly shills TRX and his other projects. I'm not saying TRX is not cool, I'm holding some but ETH for me is way ahead of TRX.
OCTAFXREVIEW

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 11:28:08 PM

For Me I Trust Ethereum more , But Tron I'm afraid of the increase in the total supply
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:20:03 AM

If I would to choose which for me is a better altcoin without any doubts I would gladly choose ethereum knowing that it has the highest potential to give me a more profitable earnings and it can doubled or even tripled my gains.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:26:06 AM

TRX never achieved what ETH did. Most Crypto is built on top of ETH. EOS and NEO have released tokens in the past, but then users are not very interested in them. Projects have moved to BNB's blockchain and I see ETH's blockchain still the most popular.
Not only is it a matter of user habits but also a technical issue of a platform. ETH is almost complete, getting better and better.

Tron will have to do a lot more work if they wish to come closer to Ethereum, it's what Tron can do, to come closer, but it will never be better! In my opinion, Ethereum is the best platform, later comes NEO and EOS, and only after we can put Tron. I am open for changes in the future, things can happen and escalate fast, we saw that in the crypto market before, but for now, I don't think that any other platform can push out Ethereum from the top!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 06:26:25 AM

Because of the high fee on eth network today I think I suddenly think of trx. I never used this chain yet but they are the same purpose with eth. The fees today on eth is really going crazy. I dont think I can spare more than 20$ only for a fee. Imagine the value of the one I will trade is much cheaper than the fee? Who would like that. Anyone here using tron blockchain? How is the fee compared to eth?

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:29:43 AM

Tron was a temporary project in a times when Ethereum being developed, now with the upcoming Ethereum 2.0, Tron doesn't make any sense at all. It is not as interesting as Ethereum for investors and that is very important factor.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:34:41 AM

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.
Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Well, I will go for ETH, or better still I have already gone for ETH, lol... Because the use case of ETH has far outweighed that of TRX and the development has gotten lots of attention. However, I love the low transaction fees on Tronix blockchain more than that of ETH, but notwithstanding, my investment has been in ETH.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:41:31 AM

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?
ethereum is the best at the moment.. but the transfer fees for ethereum is now so high.. when you compare it to btc... it's almost thesame.. for me I'll choose trx
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:39:16 AM

At the moment it is clear that ETH has a huge advantage over TRX, and Vitalik is an experienced and trustworthy developer. Although ETH is struggling as ICOs crash and the delay of the 2.0 launch, ETH is still a coin that is far more appreciated than TRX.
Can you remember any of the times when it was the best time to invest in Tron blockchain. Without DeFi projects, Ethereum is the best choice to invest in. Vitalik Buterin's didn't make any promise that now you are justifying it for late. Ethereum 2.0 is hardly needed for most altcoins. In cryptocurrency Ethereum blockchain supporters coin is much higher than other blockchain.
You can never be sure when its too late. Crypto market is not a steady one. Moreover, Ethereum has been pumping up like crazy just on the news of release of its new testnet. It hasn’t been released yet and we don’t know the result yet so its hard to say how long it’s going to stay bullish.

The market seems to be correcting itself a bit as the price of ETH has dropped to 369 dollars after it was trying to break 400 dollars. I don’t think that this pump will even make ETH cross 500 dollars. So, even if it reaches 400$, it would hardly be 10% growth for which you will be risking your capital. All I would say is think before you invest and wait for the right time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:39:17 AM

ethereum is the best at the moment.. but the transfer fees for ethereum is now so high.. when you compare it to btc... it's almost thesame.. for me I'll choose trx
It's true! ETH is the best investment consider this current market condition! However, there is a problem with ETH right now is that the transaction fee is so high! Though, I don't agree with you when you choose TRX just because the ETH fee is high. Why would you choose to invest in another project just because the good project you are looking has higher fee? Investing is hard! Let's take a moment and think how much you will earn from ETH and how much the fee will be?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:53:39 AM

I've included TRX as abandoned everywhere although ETH is also a good currency and the number of its users is increasing from time to time. I don't believe Justin sun with TRX even its my suspension. I would like invest in eth always of every time and every movement. unliker of Justin sun and trx will increase day by day. However eth always good and you can consider your investment in eth.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:15:52 AM

As you have said, both of them could both go to the sky. If that is what you believe, why don't you go for both?
Especially if you are not so sure about your decision, the best thing to do is to trust what you believe and just decide whether what coin you will put a higher investment.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:32:15 AM

Less fees only for now no one knows what will the fees need to be paid if ever ethereum start the ETH 2.0.

For trading both have good increase  of its value for the last weeks with good profit for every one.

The fees will not be the main reason why you will buy a coins you have other things want to happen like you buy that currency because you be live in their project not only because its much more cheaper fees.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:41:12 AM

In my many years of trading altcoins, I can can categorically say ETH has a large influence over TRX due to the number of project built on the ETH Blockchain system. Just if recent I started hearing of TRX. But lot of projects are making use of the the TRX Blockchain system. Thats really a good development, because at the end, what we want is for the cryptocurrencies system to be everywhere. But the ETH has a large communities than TRX.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:46:36 AM

I think now is the best time for Justin, he needs to launch as many defi projects as possible on the blockchain, and make a decentralized exchange similar to uniswap.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:23:35 AM

interesting question, these two coins are very famous for their technology, Ethereum with a genius CEO, and TRX with a Hype CEO,
for now I choose TRX, because Tron doesn't have any problems on their platform, while Ethereum has a problem about Fees
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:32:17 PM

Tron was a temporary project in a times when Ethereum being developed, now with the upcoming Ethereum 2.0, Tron doesn't make any sense at all. It is not as interesting as Ethereum for investors and that is very important factor.
I'm scared of ETH, its gas fees are too high and it is confusing many users. I just moved 20 $ to another address but had to pay nearly 5 $ for gas, it was crazy. If in the future gas does not decrease, I believe many people will choose TRON network to develop projects

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:41:53 PM

I'm scared of ETH, its gas fees are too high and it is confusing many users. I just moved 20 $ to another address but had to pay nearly 5 $ for gas, it was crazy. If in the future gas does not decrease, I believe many people will choose TRON network to develop projects

In the long term we might see the gas fee for ETH will decrease slightly, now the ETH platform is working ETH 2.0 which this is the main reason why we are seeing higher fee on the platform. Drastically the fee might decrease in the coming days. In the coming days most of the people choose Defi platform under ETH block chain only.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 05:10:14 PM

I think now is the best time for Justin, he needs to launch as many defi projects as possible on the blockchain, and make a decentralized exchange similar to uniswap.
why does he need it? now we have OIKOS. this is a very good project and it is really decentralized. TRX is already a good project and it just needs to improve its blockchain

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █