Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fauci says the vaccine will only be about 50% effective.  (Read 576 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:44:09 AM

trump is no expert. so looking for an adviser that jsut kisses pesidents ass rather than telling him the facts is not a good idea

atlas has been kissing many poliitcians ass for years and is more motivated by politics than by biology/fact

i cant see this going well as it will just turn into an echo chamber of whatever delusions trump comes up with just being repeated by atlas

other experts dont fear correcting idiots and thats whats best.
just hearing idiots and then hearing what idiots say get repeated by others. is never good

It's reached the point where Fauci has low credibility. Very low credibility.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:56:21 AM

Governments usually add their own interests also don't believe that thus far no government has been ready to take the proper steps to stop the virus. most are protecting themselves until the vaccine arrives. Fawcett is true that the vaccine are going to be about 50% effective because nobody has yet invented a vaccine to regulate the virus. and every one of this is often happening during a in no time time and out of the traditional trend of creating antidotes. there's no guarantee that this antidote will add any room.

I agree, so many countries are searching for a vaccine to develop it on their own. It's not like all the big pharma companies work together and share all their findings. Governments and Companies are working against each other to the first one to actually have a good vaccine available. I am not even convinced yet that these vaccine will help in the long run. Personally I am going to wait for others to take the vaccines first. I don't want to be the lab mouse.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:42:10 AM

I agree, so many countries are searching for a vaccine to develop it on their own. It's not like all the big pharma companies work together and share all their findings. Governments and Companies are working against each other to the first one to actually have a good vaccine available. I am not even convinced yet that these vaccine will help in the long run. Personally I am going to wait for others to take the vaccines first. I don't want to be the lab mouse.

maybe you should actually research the facts
all major countries have actually done an international agreement to share their research and also the recipe

also no vaccine not even russia is going to release to general public until phase 3 trials are done
UK,US,RUSSIA all have 'mass' trials in the next few months of a few thousand people.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:05:19 AM

maybe you should actually research the facts
all major countries have actually done an international agreement to share their research and also the recipe

also no vaccine not even russia is going to release to general public until phase 3 trials are done
UK,US,RUSSIA all have 'mass' trials in the next few months of a few thousand people.

Even with this international agreement, I guess these pharma companies are racing on their own as huge money is involved with it. And with global requirement, they will not be out of the market. But of course, we will not know the potency of these vaccines and it would take time to really assess their effectiveness to combat the virus. But for the moment, we need to increase our resistance from potential sickness, not only with this virus but other sicknesses that may give us vulnerability to this disease.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:13:00 PM

the issue with saying "increase our resistance" is that some people dont understand the difference between
1.mineral deficient organs.
2.mineral inefficient organs(dont absorb well even when overdosed minerals)
3.damaged organs
4. organ failure

so idiots start trying to sell supplements saying it will solve/help the 'resistance' issue.
issues are that 2,3,4 wont get helped by overdosing on minerals. most of the minerals the body cant handle just get excreted out when they use the bathroom the same day
those in the first category also dont just absorb it all. your body even if it can absorb at normal healthy levels wont take in the excess but excrete it

the ultimate best option for resistance is to not get a high dose viral load to need to have a large fight against
which is where the social distancing stuff comes in

(i forgot actual numbers but basic logic double distance=half the risk math)
instead of inhaling say 100k particles by being 6inches away from someone(hugging them)
being 1foot away.(shoulder to shoulder) would be 50k
being 2foot away (arms length) 25k
being 4foot away (both at arms length to touch hands) 12.5k
being 6foot away~9k

thus decreasing the risk by over 10x just by not being in kissing distance and instead 2m apart
wearing a face covering can be 20%(knitted scarf)<70%(thick cloth) extra effective to reduce the viral load
and 95% if it a proper surgical mask

thus if you cant avoid 2m distance you could wear a face covering/mask to be helpful to reduce the load

less virus inhaled = less of a battle
less virus inhaled = more time needed for virus to replicated to enough numbers to affect you
more time to replicate to numbers enough to effect you = more time for your body to adapt and fight back

its simple logic
after all, basic common sense is if you are downwind from some graffiti artist spray painting a wall.. would you want to be really close to them and get their paint on you. or keep your distance

idiots saying get up close get sick get herd infected and buy loads of supplements are just not following logic

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:41:50 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2020, 06:06:38 PM by BADecker

This doesn't mean that Fauci is out of his positions at the CDC/NIH, etc. All it means is that the new guy is IN with the White House.

Good News: Fauci's Out and Common Sense Might Be Returning

These days it seems there is not much good news out there. People are still panicked over the coronavirus, governments are still trampling civil liberties in the name of fighting the virus, the economy — already teetering on the edge of collapse — has been kicked to the ground by what history may record as one of the worst man-made disasters of all time: shutting down the country to fight a cold virus.

That's why we'll take good news wherever we can get it, and President Trump's hiring of Dr. Scott Atlas to his coronavirus task force may just be that good news we need. As the media has reported, President Trump has sidelined headline-hogging Anthony Fauci in favor of Atlas, the former Stanford University Medical Center chief of neuroradiology.

Recall, Fauci was the "expert" who told us a few months ago that we would never be able to shake hands again.

Fauci's advice, forecasts, and assessments proved to be wildly wrong, contradictory, and just plain bizarre: Don't wear a mask! You must wear a mask. Masks are important as symbols. Put on goggles. Stay home! Churches must be severely restricted but Black Lives Matter marches and encounters with strangers met over the Internet are perfectly fine.

North Dakota and Sweden did virtually nothing to lock down or restrict their populations and they actually fared better than lockdown states in the US. They had lower death rates, their hospitals were never over-run with Covid patients, and they have an economy to go back to.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:44:27 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 06:01:56 PM by Spendulus

instead of inhaling say 100k particles by being 6inches away from someone(hugging them)
being 6foot away~9k

thus decreasing the risk by over 10x just by not being in kissing distance and instead 2m apart,....

No that's crazy wrong.

Dispersion of an aerosol in a cloud is a 3 dimensional dispersion and inverse cube applies. So roughly, 2x the distance would be 1/9 the density of particles.

Are you pulling a Fauci?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 10:46:44 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 10:58:19 PM by franky1

i done the 3d math in another topic, but i forgot the actual numbers(which i said).
but using just basic math of a dummy 2x factor i was just showing numbers that even a dumb person can see

the numbers are more than 2x but i didnt wanna complicate the maths.
in hindesight yea maybe i could of looked up the better math. but at the time i just wanted to make a quick dumb example because it appears a few dumb people cant understand how distance helps

but as you say 100k becomes 11k(1ft)... becomes1.2k(2ft)....becomes 137(4ft)..... becomes 61(6ft)
which is large change for just a 2m distance

who would want to fight a battalion of 100k attackers or just 61 attackers, i know what id choose

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:16:16 AM

i done the 3d math...
I'm seeing a 6 or 8 dimensional problem, not 3. You've got time, temperature, particulate size, winds, stratification, and dispersion rates.

But just looking at what you advised possible Internet viewers on...

basic logic double distance=half the risk math)
being 6foot away~9k

thus decreasing the risk by over 10x just by not being in kissing distance and instead 2m apart,....

Here I am advising you that the very first doubling of distance essentially did that, reducing particular count by 8/9.

So your conclusions are just plain wrong, aren't they?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:23:18 AM

^^^ He meant 3[r]d [grade] math...     Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:27:11 AM

ive seen grammar nazi's.. but now we have math nazis

ok time to quote myself a couple times to show why the context of the message is lost on gramma/math nazi's

i done the 3d math in another topic, but i forgot the actual numbers(which i said).
but using just basic math of a dummy 2x factor i was just showing numbers that even a dumb person can see

i never said i was trying to be scientific/precise. because that would just blow the minds of idiots. so i dumbed it down

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:12:17 AM

i never said i was trying to be scientific/precise. because that would just blow the minds of idiots. so i dumbed it down

Built-in self-protection mechanism, right?     Grin

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:49:38 AM

your self protection mechanism is that you are an idiot and so blame the websites that feed you your scripts. you keep pretending its not your words yet you do not put in the brain power to actually read the info and research it to see if its correct before posting it. then you claim its 100% scientific fact. all the time

atleast i explain my stuff and actually note when i am using proper research or just making a dumbed down example to explain something idiots dont understand if said in full context

take you many posts
in one topic you say viruses dont exist
in another topic you say they exist and have been proven and seen for atleast 9 years
in another topic you say everyone has already been immunised against it
in another you say people have not been immunised because lockdown prevented infections
in another topic you say no one gets infected or sick
in another you say people can get sick but you have the magic pill cure for it
in another you say people should avoid buying pills
in another you say there is no health risk and only a economic risk where people need to work to pay taxes
in another you say the government is causing chaos and we should defund the government

your flip flops are transparent.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 06:56:40 AM

The outbreak of covid-19 has posed severe treat to the world. Scientists on their parts are at different part of the world carrying out research on this dreaded pandemic and primarily we have had some level of success in curbing this. But my biggest fear is if it is safe to induce this vaccines on humans. Many people have different immunity to infections and so many react harshly to toxic vaccines. I still suggest more research be carried out to save the population from been induced with vaccines that will pose danger in the future thereby having side effects
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 09:57:52 AM

your self protection mechanism is that you are an idiot and so blame the websites that feed you your scripts. you keep pretending its not your words yet you do not put in the brain power to actually read the info and research it to see if its correct before posting it. then you claim its 100% scientific fact. all the time - I'm kinda happy that you can't seem to understand the science in the links that I provide. It's like getting the opportunity to show respect to people who are hung up on wearing masks. We don't show respect by wearing masks in front of them. We show respect by not laughing at their silly hangup.

atleast i explain my stuff and actually note when i am using proper research or just making a dumbed down example to explain something idiots dont understand if said in full context - I'm sure that you know what you are talking about when you explain your stuff. But there is reason for using proper grammar, proper spelling, and proper punctuation. Have you figured out what that reason is? It's so that other people can understand what you are talking about.

Take tvbcof for example. If you look at his posts, you can easily see that he is quite intelligent. And he does a good job of guessing what you are talking about in your improper English jabber. But you jabber as you do because you don't want him or anybody to understand what you are talking about. That way you can easily come back and with a response that is talking about something completely different than what he says, and make believe that such is what you were talking about all along. This way you can call other people idiots, just because you haven't said anything concrete to them about much of anything.

But that's okay. This is a forum. If you want to write Sumerian in the forum, you might be making a valid point. But approximately 100% of forum members will never figure out what you are saying. You will be accepted as a forum member. But a few people might even laugh at how comical you are, now and again.

take you many posts
in one topic you say viruses dont exist
in another topic you say they exist and have been proven and seen for atleast 9 years
in another topic you say everyone has already been immunised against it
in another you say people have not been immunised because lockdown prevented infections
in another topic you say no one gets infected or sick
in another you say people can get sick but you have the magic pill cure for it
in another you say people should avoid buying pills
in another you say there is no health risk and only a economic risk where people need to work to pay taxes
in another you say the government is causing chaos and we should defund the government

your flip flops are transparent.

People easily understand how you can be mixed up. You haven't figured out how to take things in context. You don't even know when to understand something as sarcasm or humor, or when a person plays devil's advocate for a short time.

However, it is good to be simple like you are. If you could only tweak your grammar and spelling and punctuation so that your focus could be understood... and if you would drop the vindictiveness against anything that somebody else says... you might even get a little recognition as being intellectually capable.

Cool

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:41:12 PM

The outbreak of covid-19 has posed severe treat to the world. Scientists on their parts are at different part of the world carrying out research on this dreaded pandemic and primarily we have had some level of success in curbing this. But my biggest fear is if it is safe to induce this vaccines on humans. Many people have different immunity to infections and so many react harshly to toxic vaccines. I still suggest more research be carried out to save the population from been induced with vaccines that will pose danger in the future thereby having side effects

One good thing we start to notice is that the death rates are dropping with the rise of vaccinations. Especially among the elderly population we see much lower rates. But just because the vaccines are working right now, doesn't mean it is going to stay like this. There are already quite a few different mutations of the corona virus out there. No one can tell us how many more of those are going to come up and how effective they are going to be. It might be the case they will be immune to the vaccine.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:04:15 PM

^^^ But the CDC says just the opposite on their VAERS pages. Their VAERS pages show that people are dying from the vaccines... thousands of them. And the pages suggest that only 10% of deaths, etc., are being provided to VAERS. Thousands are dying from the vaccines.

Cool

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:48:50 PM

trump is no expert. so looking for an adviser that jsut kisses pesidents ass rather than telling him the facts is not a good idea

atlas has been kissing many poliitcians ass for years and is more motivated by politics than by biology/fact

i cant see this going well as it will just turn into an echo chamber of whatever delusions trump comes up with just being repeated by atlas

other experts dont fear correcting idiots and thats whats best.
just hearing idiots and then hearing what idiots say get repeated by others. is never good

It's reached the point where Fauci has low credibility. Very low credibility.

Its astonishing to see how many people / so called experts are losing their creditability and are exposed in public when they give their stance about the covid19 and its vaccine.
Almost all of the people don't care about the people health, they only care how much money they could make with pandemic.  Sad
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:51:52 AM

Well its hard to tell the effect of vaccine whether it is 50, 60, 70% rate of effectivity and no one really trust them fully, there is still money involved behind all these, so that the majority of people really believe in it, It is much better to give people something to eat, drink that can boost their immune system rather than taking this kind of vaccine which to other are not effective.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:25:48 AM

Well its hard to tell the effect of vaccine whether it is 50, 60, 70% rate of effectivity and no one really trust them fully, there is still money involved behind all these, so that the majority of people really believe in it, It is much better to give people something to eat, drink that can boost their immune system rather than taking this kind of vaccine which to other are not effective.

That's right. It's difficult to tell. So, spend some time watching the videos here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/. Why? Because these videos will show you how medical leaders are misrepresenting the true results of the vaccines, and that there even IS a need for vaccines.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: