Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people stop their crypto project?  (Read 22882 times)
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:07:59 PM

In a short while that I have been in cryptocurrency I have seen so many crypto project and fantastic budget and planned you see that some of them still left the project unfinished some even do stop the crypto project without any pre_information about the sudden change of plans concerning the particular project so what do you think about the crypto project that have been suspended half way , what do you think that should be done for this kind of the attitude of crypto developer's concerning crypto project abandoned project.
exit scam at the worst, many project with raised 40M$+ most likely it will run for long haul, if they fail cause some funding they use to invest in crypto and get rekted

or some member team flee with bunch of money with their greedy,some project fail to accomplish their plan and got stuck in place

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:16:10 PM

In a short while that I have been in cryptocurrency I have seen so many crypto project and fantastic budget and planned you see that some of them still left the project unfinished some even do stop the crypto project without any pre_information about the sudden change of plans concerning the particular project so what do you think about the crypto project that have been suspended half way , what do you think that should be done for this kind of the attitude of crypto developer's concerning crypto project abandoned project.

i think they didn't seriously develop their project my friend
because a developer team if they serious with their project, they will try the best to make their project success,, Whatever will be
except from the beginning they want to cheat investors

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:32:18 PM

So many reasons here. No funds, No supports, greedy set of developers. these are but to mention afew. there are other reasons why projects got abandoned. lack of technical know how. also developers getting stocked at the middle of their development. unable to resolve a problem/bug as the project development goes on.
I think the major reason why projects failed to proceed is lack of funds and developers abandoning the project.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:28:21 PM

many cryptocurrency project stopped due the developers capability to build usefull project. they have no good background to developt cryptocurrency that used in wide ecosystem. take a look at failed project, its just tradeable in market meanwhile it have no function at all. investors looking project that will give them several benefits, from its price increase and its function in ecosystem.

Often times, people just don't understand what they are doing. I have seen many good projects that have faced one major problem - regulation. It can break anything.
Even if you have collected a sufficient amount of funds, the regulator may consider this a violation of the law and prohibit you from further developing and using the collected funds.
It's good if you don't go to jail.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:34:05 PM

Usually there are 3 options.
1. People understand that their project is shit, and they prefer to stop before it happens naturally.
2. They have collected enough money and are going to hide with them.
3. They have not raised enough money, and they have no choice but to finish the work ahead of time.

I am going to support you here. I do not see any other reasons for stopping the project. I would like to add here only the fact that some dishonest guys know from the very beginning that they deal with a scam or fraud. Unfortunately, they advertise it deceiving people, and then vanish.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:41:11 PM

Such attitude should be discouraged at all levels and the developers should be professional especially when they have raised funds from people they should be responsible for it but sadly i have seen that people behind these projects who abandon the project for no obvious reasons just seem very casual and do not care for the money people have invested with them.
I think there should be some criminal law and proceedings against such people so that only serious and professional people are allowed to launch a project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:12:34 PM

I think that we miss another option - a split of the team, when there are unsolvable problems within the team. And there is only one way to split up, but how this will happen is not always clear and usually a very complex process.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:05:34 PM

i think they didn't seriously develop their project my friend
because a developer team if they serious with their project, they will try the best to make their project success,, Whatever will be
except from the beginning they want to cheat investors
That's one of the few reason why they stop their project,

But most of the time, the reason is there is not enough people that will support the project. They can't attract investors that's why they decided to stop their crypto project. They can't see any future of it and there is no other choice but to end it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 11:07:20 PM

crypto projects that are neglected and abandoned by the public are all because the project was abandoned by investors and no other investor wants to continue. because investors greatly affect the crypto price and the crypto price affects how many the adoption of the coin is.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:53:59 PM

It is normal for them to stop the project if they think that would not be going successful.
But all we always see for some project are not totally a truly a project one of them a fake project to gained more people to invest.
And there are times they continue if many investor invested the project that have a possibility to listed into a popular exchange site.

Most of them are fakes, if they are for real even they don't get the support they should have fund to continue, the good project will continue to process with or without the support of the community, if the coin they they are developing are intended to help the addition will be count and for sure once the full usages has been developed it will gain the support that they are looking.
That's true most of bounty right now are fake or they doing swap and becomes a low of price again.
But there few project also are trusted and as of now I seen project that worth to invest or participate because of this they are supported from the popular and a trusted people around them. So this will a good choice for to doing this stuff and earn a lot from them before its to late.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 03:37:42 AM

Probably a lot of the reason why the developers abandoned the project due to lack of funds, lack of support, lack of operational knowledge so they just leave what they started. Another possible reason is the lack of technical knowledge of how to run it in the market. Or in another way, they just promoting a scam project and when they got a target they run after it so the project wasn't run actively in the market.
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:35:46 AM

I don't know the exact way but I think, When a good project comes to the market and the project is successful, many people come to the market by copying that project.  Scams with some money and leaves.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 06:53:03 AM

Many developers are scammers and they have different aims and target, some will exit scam very early and some will take few years, we need to do proper research and make sure that any project team have much devotion for their project and their qualifications is good enough to handle any threat

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:01:32 AM

They need to accomplish something that will take a very long time to accomplish in only barely any months with the desire for getting cash in type of commitment from individuals yet when they face the genuine work. Most ventures come up short on a decent bedrock or establishment. They are based on wishes and not hardwork. It requires a lot of exertion to turn into a designer and endeavor to fix genuine issues. I actually have that were amazingly acceptable before all else, they had huge spending plan and it seemed as though they were gaining ground. Nonetheless, everything halted with no news during last November 2019 and its not recorded on any trade any longer.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 07:07:53 AM

There are tons of copycat projects in crypto space today, once a new idea is been released by a new project and the project did very well many copycats will rise up from the deep, some to scam and some to be competitors, since investors have more interest in the first project that brings the idea they ignore the copycats and the copycats start dying bit by bit

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:09:59 AM

Most ventures don't have a sellable item. I read some whitepaper and can't help thinking about how such an item could fly. venture possibly in light of the fact that they are getting not good at winning the undertaking on the lookout. They lose their cash as of now for the advancement and promoting of that venture so better leave it prior to losing every one of their resources.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:07:21 PM

Many developers are scammers and they have different aims and target, some will exit scam very early and some will take few years, we need to do proper research and make sure that any project team have much devotion for their project and their qualifications is good enough to handle any threat

Proper research will not change the intention of developers. Actually, most developers I think are good and have good intent but very few times are actual developers in charge of decision makers of their projects. The problem lies with the decision makers who probably pay devs as CTOs or engineers,,, but the bigger solution is simply decentralized governance and DAOs.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:14:57 PM

Failure is very common nowadays among new crypto projects, some projects team are so ready for anything but they choose the wrong use case and when the noticed that the project fail to attract good investors they decide to quit and try something else

Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:16:34 PM

Apart from scam projects what many projects lack is innovative ideas that will caught the public eye, use cases are very very important for any project, they must be of high quality or else the foundation will be too weak, lack of support and lack of adoption will destroy the project

coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:38:17 PM

They need to accomplish something that will take a very long time to accomplish in only not many months with the expectation of getting cash in type of commitment from individuals however when they face the genuine work, they will understand that they have long approach which may implies they will require more assets. The task must run first until it finishes the posting and circulation of tokens, after which new financial specialists put in the cash. in any case, here, speculators have first enlisted with the task group so everything is clear, the number of and who are the financial specialists.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: