Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Stable coin is the Best for Investment This Year  (Read 1205 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:36:00 PM

I think what Op means is what is the best or most trusted stable coins to convert your digital assets or to convert your fiat, personally on Tether I really dont trust this stable coins because of many issues on past few months no one knows if I will dissolve anytime..busd or usdc is more trusted for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:45:31 PM

Among all the stable coins stated above, USDT and USDC still remain the most trusted one by all and sundries in the cryptocurrency community.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:04:54 PM

I think what Op means is what is the best or most trusted stable coins to convert your digital assets or to convert your fiat, personally on Tether I really dont trust this stable coins because of many issues on past few months no one knows if I will dissolve anytime..busd or usdc is more trusted for me.
Obviously what is meant is not about the best stable coins, but the best stable coins for invest,
mate, there is no good investment in the stable coins, if you want to invest, just go to altcoins

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:07:10 PM

Obviously what is meant is not about the best stable coins, but the best stable coins for invest,
mate, there is no good investment in the stable coins, if you want to invest, just go to altcoins
Indeed true mate, stable coins would not good for the investment because alts are much more promising in potentially and that's why they are good for the investments. The stable coin would not help you to make a great profit as you compare it to altcoins.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:07:18 PM

USDT has long been in crypto to be a stable coin. stable coins are good for safe investment where we can avoid big losses, because stable coins don't have drastic price drops
USDT, USDC, TUSD are 3 stable coins worth 1$ and never change no matter what bad news appears. In general there is nothing to worry about as most major exchanges use stable coins for trading and it is completely safe to choose to hold. I usually use USDT the most as this coin can help me switch to Fiat at any time and of course I feel better when my USDT rises.
Does USDT really rise? I thought it was stablecoin so being stable to USD value as much as possible. To me, every USDT is the same so I always go for the one with the highest cap which is USDT so almost everyone as me too. I don't know why you guys want to invest in stablecoin instead of just a nomal crypto.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 06:37:04 PM

I've heard about a new project (which is the pre-sale stage I think), its name is GSX and it is being developed by Appolo Fintech.
Its current price is 0.046 usd and it's said it will grow 500% within 2021
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:37:13 PM

I read recently a Russian bank to launch a stablecoin. So, we are going to have plenty of choices but unfortunately what we invest will remain the same in FIAT value Cool.

Stablecoins are not for investments. They are here for different purposes. People who do not fully understand the purpose of stablecoins must need to stay away from it rather than considering it to be part of their portfolio. When you buy big amount of stablecoins with the dream of making tons of money out of it, only disappointments will be the final result.

I am not sure about the level of awareness of OP to start this topic. But definitely this is misguiding people here. Stablecoins are not for investments by any means.
I could tell you personally from a friend in Russia that anything that is a law in Russia could be removed from law tomorrow, and anything that is legal today could be illegal tomorrow, anything illegal today could be legal tomorrow. They are run with a dictatorship and a ruler that is basically running the whole nation as his playground, so he could make crypto legal, he could make it illegal, banks could have stablecoins and will be allowed to do so, and tomorrow they could be banned and jailed and beaten and found commit suicide with two shots to back of their head.

So at the end of the day when Russia's biggest bank "considers" anything, that only means they want to do it but they are not sure what Putin will think about it and if he will allow them to do it or not.

helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:11:16 PM

I don't invest in stablecoin if you know what I mean. If I want to use stablecoin for its usefulness in some case then it must be the USDT. BUSD also look like it has some goal other than just a stablecoin.
taunitsed

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:18:49 PM

are u really think that stablecoins are created for investment?)) i always thought they are used mostly for backing up risks of cryptoinvestors... for investing is better to check defi for now or new dex projects (as a suggest)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:04:34 PM

in my opinion there is no stable coin that is good for investment, because you will not get profit from investing in stable coin and our goal to invest in cryptocurrency is to get profit (not to keep our money stable), so my advice is if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, then you better not invest in stable coin, because you only spend time to investing in cryptocurrency without making a profit.
sophwest

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:36:36 AM

are u really think that stablecoins are created for investment?)) i always thought they are used mostly for backing up risks of cryptoinvestors... for investing is better to check defi for now or new dex projects (as a suggest)
also don't understand the concept of investing in stablecoins- usually we mitigate risks of cryptoinvesting with stablecoins. i prefer to invest for profit in dex projects, too
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:09:11 AM

You do know that stable coins are supposed to not appreciate in value right? It's in the name. You can make money with stablecoins if you deposit them in DeFi platforms like mSTABLE.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 08:21:55 AM

None of these stable coins are the best investments this year. Stable coins freeze your money from becoming vanished. From the last bullrun to now, none of this stable was good. Titan coins should be out of these topics although OP always tried to make them topics. I don't know why the Titan coin can be a stable coin even though the volume is now only 95 USD.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:06:58 AM

You do know that stable coins are supposed to not appreciate in value right? It's in the name. You can make money with stablecoins if you deposit them in DeFi platforms like mSTABLE.

Indeed, by placing stablecoins in liquidity pools, you can get a very good profit. But the main purpose of creating such coins is to be able to fix the profit that you get from investing in cryptocurrency. And for this, it is best to use decentralized stable coins, such as DAI.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:33:38 AM

Among all the stable coins stated above, USDT and USDC still remain the most trusted one by all and sundries in the cryptocurrency community.
Although USDT and USDC are the most trusted, it is not possible to make much profit by investing in them. There are many more good coins like DOT, LINK, LTC, ETH can be invested in these to make a good profit. Because we see that even though the price of Bitcoin is stable, the price of these coins is slowly increasing. So I think in 2021 these coins can be chosen for investment.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 09:36:45 AM

I'm not really sure if it's worth investing in stable coins, was that profitable? I look at it as an alternative to USD to buy and sell Bitcoin but investment to it was not really an option for me I think it's much more profitable if you would buy altcoin using stable coins.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 10:33:25 AM

what's the point of investing in stablecoins ?. won't the price remain stable at any time. The OP should replace the title with "good stablecoins to use". and for me for now a good one to use is USDT (tether) because it is almost on all exchanges. so I have no trouble moving funds from one exchange to another.
Actis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:40:24 AM

I don't get what the OP means . The name stable coin says that they are stable with some form of Fiat mostly USD . So you are not getting anything by investing in stable coins.

This is exactly what am I thinking when I read this, you cant gain from holding a stablecoin since the price is stable and doesnt have volatility.. Obviously the best Stablecoin too would be USDT and TrueUSD
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:43:56 AM

If you just want to hold your investments in stable coins when the cryptocurrency market falls, then, there is a very huge selection of stable coins with a good reputation and, of course, with great popularity, for example, I constantly keep my investments in usdt or dai, stable coin busd is also in great demand and this is only a small list of stable coins, and there are a lot of them and you can find several stable coins for yourself in which you can hold your investments.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:04:32 AM

This is exactly what am I thinking when I read this, you cant gain from holding a stablecoin since the price is stable and doesnt have volatility.. Obviously the best Stablecoin too would be USDT and TrueUSD
Basically all stablecoin tokens are good and have no volatility because their value is always stable and refers to the value of the USD currency in general, this is something that many people have known in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: