Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eventually, 1xbit has launched its new Signature campaign. (Update: 26-05-2021)  (Read 1092 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:11:47 PM

Now once they will do that
They already did that few times:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=910922
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2122225
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2835882
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1081076

I am not sure about these accounts, one didn't post anything and the other one advertised some weird link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2332059
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1934270

This might be their account as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974805
Maybe you are an alt of them :-P
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1339

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 10:48:27 PM

They had rejected all the complaint because all the cases were related to multi-accounting, may be?
Maybe yes, maybe no. But knowing their and their main company 1xbit reputation, I doubt about it. I don't think that there is so many people who violated their rules

Well, they could simply create a gambling forum and ask everyone to create an account on their site and hire a reputed and respected campaign manager, the campaign would be legal. But they are more clever and tried to manage the campaign themselves.
Hey, don't give them ideas Cheesy. But I doubt that hiring manager would help them. I remember when there was some issues on Livecoin exchange, there was lot of drama about their campaign and Hhampuz and he had to close campaign. Campaign without reputable manager isn't always bad thing, what BestChange example shows.
1xbit can have their campaign here, but personally I wouldn't consider to join it. Participants of such campaign should know what they are advertising and that some DT members may decide to tag them.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:39:02 PM

Campaign without reputable manager isn't always bad thing,
I didn't say that, did I? BestChange has no such reputation issue although some guys tried to make it turbid. Yobit indirectly have promoted themselves with help from reputed campaign manager, Betcoin.ag launched campaign (even though they are shady) with help from reputed campaign manager. But when 1xbit started, that's where the problem is because they are scammer, scammer because they did such a thing which was done by others too but they are not scammer.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 6814

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:34:35 AM

its obvious that it has a smiley to it but 1xbit just took it seriously that makes it funnier.
Well, it came trough my mind that 1xbit will take this seriously so I removed that line but as someone quoted it I placed it back and added smiley.

If that someone quoting you was me, I'm sorry Smiley I have a good sense of humor and I was amused seeing your post as I am sure many others laughed. And I laughed even more seeing them actually starting a campaign. Of course that move on their side was a bad one but still it looked funny.

Maybe they should create new account and resolve al.... Lips sealed Lips sealed

Don't give them new ideas Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1339

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 10:20:58 PM

I didn't say that, did I? BestChange has no such reputation issue although some guys tried to make it turbid. Yobit indirectly have promoted themselves with help from reputed campaign manager, Betcoin.ag launched campaign (even though they are shady) with help from reputed campaign manager. But when 1xbit started, that's where the problem is because they are scammer, scammer because they did such a thing which was done by others too but they are not scammer.
Yeah and it was my point, I wanted to mention BestChange as good example. And I remember these accusations against them which were made just because some people didn't knew anything about website.
These things that you said looks like double standards. But you probably remember that there was lot of drama about Yobit/Cryptotalk campaign, especially when they wanted to advertise ponzi scheme. While accusations against Betcoin.ag were made 4 years, I'm not sure how much things had changed since then. But if nothing has changed about their shady behaviour, then it's strange that nobody aren't talking about it.
But nobody didn't forced 1xbit to cancel campaign, they decided it themselves. And I haven't seen any DT members that they are going to tag participants, there was just some warnings from other users about potential risk to advertise this website.

dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:08:38 AM

Thread is back to reputation, we were planning to post directly to scam accusation thread, but some users find it negative that's why we moved the thread back in reputation board.

if your account was banned by a mistake, we will solve it.  
In other cases, all I can is to tell the exact reason for banning.

But keep in mind, even if the player has cheated - he will get deposited funds back.

How many more quotes will you need? I didn't get my deposited funds yet.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:49:00 AM

How many more quotes will you need? I didn't get my deposited funds yet.
I have to say that you won't get that deposited funds anytime soon, 1xbit is a proven scamming website so no matter how persistent you are in this forum and not pursuing legal actions I think that you won't be getting those money that they have stolen from you. I hope that they won't come back in this forum but considering they are attracting non-forum users, I think that they are still going strong.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 04:39:53 AM

It's been noticed 1xbit has started another signature campaign on the forum. Here is the links, 1xbit.com signature campaign (open). And another is review campaign 1xbit.com honest review campaign (open). Seems they have resolution thread in reputation where they aren't enough friendly to solve forum accusation. There are a few members are applying to the campaign. Fund for the campaign wasn't escrowed. I have created the flag against the new account of 1xbit in the main post.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: