Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coin in 2020?  (Read 1361 times)
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:58:47 PM

For both the new and the old investors, Bitcoin remains the number one choice for everyone. It’s then followed by Ethereum which is the second favorite. Another cryptocurrency that kind of got popular where I live is Tron, a lot of my contacts has been talking about it, but I haven’t got the time to look into it, not to talk investing, I have been too focused on other things that I am doing and not looking for new cryptocurrencies.

Right now the only cryptocurrencies that I have stored in my wallets are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar. But I do know that there are so many of them that are good, like the Binance Coin, ChainLink which is a DeFi, XRP, Litecoin, Orchid and many others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:59:39 PM

For both the new and the old investors, Bitcoin remains the number one choice for everyone. It’s then followed by Ethereum which is the second favorite. Another cryptocurrency that kind of got popular where I live is Tron, a lot of my contacts has been talking about it, but I haven’t got the time to look into it, not to talk investing, I have been too focused on other things that I am doing and not looking for new cryptocurrencies.

I knew TRON last year, it was pretty big and people really hyped about that token. But, I'm not sure now about TRON. Does TRON have any progress or even any positive update from the team?

Right now the only cryptocurrencies that I have stored in my wallets are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar. But I do know that there are so many of them that are good, like the Binance Coin, ChainLink which is a DeFi, XRP, Litecoin, Orchid and many others.
Don't really like Ripple due to personal reasons but really agree with the rest of your picks. They are really good especially in long term so definitely keep hold it and sell it once at the right time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:31:12 PM

I have $2000 from a source. What will be the best coin invest in for 2020? We know there are trending DeFi. But there are more coins which are too low price but there have a chance to win in 2020 end.
Do you have any suggestion for coins to invest $2000?

I can't deny that there are some of the coins that arise this year that have good potential wherein the end it can give a good profit.
Because so far Ethereum, Ag8, Link Busd, Bnb, Lend, Waves, Nem, Cred, Jrt, Sc and more depending on your thought and lastly DOT, is also
good for the long term as well.
Well, all of them are perhaps in the hype and the price has been a surge to the market. Defi projects are now the most promising one and you can ride them too get profit when you are in a bullish trend. But I would stick to bitcoin investment among others, you surely know and you don't need to worry at all, because bitcoin is a safe haven coin of all investors. You can split your capital into 3 or 4 for the investment, don't focus on crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mrhollownow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:44:57 AM

Bitcoin or Etherum is my choice
Other coins are too fluctuating
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:39:45 PM

"Investing" in new (uprising) crypto is basically gambling. Invest your money in stable crypto. I'd suggest BTC, but there are a few good alts.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:41:59 PM

I second this. BTC and Ethereum are the only two cryptos I actually invest my money in.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:59:50 PM

I second this. BTC and Ethereum are the only two cryptos I actually invest my money in.

I have most of my investments in these two. But I think there's a lot of free space for other alt-coins to make some success
in the future, that will reflect on their price. Investing in alt-coins is risky, but it can be more profitable.
   Agree with both of you, Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay the best coins for 2020. Just few more months of this year, it will
be interesting to see statistic of this year, what coins made huge progress, who were the biggest failure in crypto-market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Singh_Anh

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:45:27 PM

Tron is best coin in 2020 on a my opnion i dont know who is agree with me but Tron perform very well in altcoin market last few months that coin give huge profit too Tron holders.
henryphuong

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 08:38:21 AM

I have $2000 from a source. What will be the best coin invest in for 2020? We know there are trending DeFi. But there are more coins which are too low price but there have a chance to win in 2020 end.

Well interestingly, I have made recommendations to a number of colleagues with my own dedication and honor.
Me and my high school students and my students are doing research on Blockchain projects, of course there are many good projects to be interested in. The question most of the time is which coin is good for use in school projects and college students ...
Fujicoin is a good coin to choose in the near future, with a total supply of 10 billion FJC with a minimum valuation of 1 satoshi enough for us to ponder and care about it.
I would like to send you about Fujicoin information, if you want to own or test Fujicoin please do your homework here:
"@everyone
I decided to release a mobile version of Electrum-FJC. Mobile electrum is only compatible with android smartphones.
I would like to ask everyone to cooperate in the test. Please install the following "Electrum-3.3.9.apk" and test variously.
https://download.fujicoin.org/electrum-FJC-3.3.9/Android/Electrum_FJC-3.3.9.0.apk
I will provide 5000 FJC to those cooperate. Please upload the test contents and the receiving screen. "
robertjack

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:11:05 AM

Cryptocurrency that can't be ignored

In January 2009, the peer-to-peer electronic cash protocols that would become known as bitcoin were unveiled by Satoshi Nakamoto. At first, this surge of future technology that was brought to society was not well understood, as its promoters were finding out and beginning to realise its potential.

Having been Interested in bitcoin for long time, i have fond that as the learn more and more of the world around it, there is a trend to how individuals think about Bitcoins.

Network Effects and proven security are the principal advantages of bitcoin. both are almost insurmountable benefits.

I will bring you a list of reasons on why Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies and why it will stay there for a long time.

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that exist independently of banks and governments but, like any physical currency, can still be traded or speculated on. Launched in 2009, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be decentralized. Thousands of cryptocurrencies, known as altcoins, have been released since then.

it is the original cryptocurrencies, the grandfather

Continuing the previous point, many cryptocurrencies are just copies based on the BTC code, and in many cases, they don’t solve a real problem, and thus they don’t have a real use
PonZZ

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:33:09 AM

DeFi is always risky and unpredictable. It's hard to say what coin will be the most profitable. I believe EOS has the bright future, but I'm not going to convince you this coin is the best.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
kraiwoc2

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:53:22 AM

I believe in BTC and ETH as they are the most common and well-known cryptocurrencies.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:09:07 PM

I can't deny that there are some of the coins that arise this year that have good potential wherein the end it can give a good profit.
Because so far Ethereum, Ag8, Link Busd, Bnb, Lend, Waves, Nem, Cred, Jrt, Sc and more depending on your thought and lastly DOT, is also
good for the long term as well.

To be honest there have a lot of cryptocurrency who has a potential to become the best coin in 2020 but its progress are depend upon how the team behind the coin work it out. But for me nothing beats how BITCOIN has progress even today. Bitcpin for is still the dominating cryptocurrency in crypto world. But im hope that each crypto will have a time to progress and could have a huge break by just even having a good value.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:43:24 PM

Not because they are low doesn't mean that the price will move up and go to the moon it's still goes up on how popular the platform is and the support of the community on the market, I still believe that the top coins in the market are the best coins to accumulate, there will be another all time high and the top coins are the one that will first go to the moon.

risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 06:14:14 PM

If you want to take no risk and take profit then go for Bitcoin & Ethereum. But if you take some risk then go for Chainlink(LINK), DAI, Ripple (XRP), Steller(XLM), DEGO,NEO .These coins can give you good profit by the end of 2020.

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:20:42 AM

If anybody want to make good profit then bitcoin, Eth, Xrp these coins will be best coins for investment in 2020. For a good long term profit Binance exchange coin BNB might give you a huge profit if you buy in lower position. To take risk and get big profit you can always go with new project. These days defi projects are really very good for investment. These projects has some low supply and demanding in community. Coin like yff1 etc.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 01:48:01 PM

I don't want to recommend new coins I can recommend that you stay on the safe side and safe means investing only on coins that have proven their worth over the years, like Bitcoin Ethereum and Litecoin and some other top 5 DeFi coins because DeFi tokens have a market now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
rollingdice

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 10:23:16 AM

Don't put all eggs in one basket. Bitcoin is still the king, but it's better to invest $2K in several liquid assets. You should consider Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe buy some Moneri and Litecoin.

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:42:07 AM

My opinion will not change regarding the best coins in 2020, from early 2020 I have always believed Bitcoin will remain the best.
You can see Bitcoin's performance this year is better than Bitcoin performance in 2019, so my advice always invest in Bitcoin.
Although Bitcoin is the best for investment, does not mean that other coins are not eligible to buy. My advice is that you can get
maximum profit, don't just invest in Bitcoin. But you have to invest in several potential altcoins too. Like Ethereum and Litecoin
are altcoins that are very profitable to buy and hold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:21:46 PM

Personally I mostly prefer to invest into credible decentralized exchanges (defi). I think nice projects - polkadot, uniswap. And now I'm researching new stablecoin exchange - xsigma. Looks simple and nice financial model
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: