Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is a good option?? Trade or Hodl  (Read 2322 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 06:20:47 PM

choosing to trade and then using a holding strategy is a combination that works well. both strategies will provide benefits.
trade to take some profits on market fluctuations with the scalping method, but it would be better if you use a large amount of capital. For holding buy some altcoins at the bottom price and then hold them until the price reaches bullish or hype. For example, holding altcoins such as shiba, doge and altcoins that have potential in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:42:55 PM

The trading process isn't very difficult, but because of unfavorable market movements these days, I recommend taking profit is better option . And also be able to make a good income percentage without any fear and have a fund when any big dump happens.
It's easy to say that it isn't really difficult.

But the actual thing is truly hard to do.

Holding is the best option for me. The market keeps on surprising and changing its trend and within a day, a lot can happen that you may not expect.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:56:35 PM

The trading process isn't very difficult, but because of unfavorable market movements these days, I recommend taking profit is better option . And also be able to make a good income percentage without any fear and have a fund when any big dump happens.

Holding is the best option for me. The market keeps on surprising and changing its trend and within a day, a lot can happen that you may not expect.

Holding is something that you do hear off to be the most simplest and easiest way but honestly it isnt still easy yet you would able to have those temptations and panic
whenever you do see on whats the condition of the market.Therefore, if you do really mean on holding then you shouldnt let yourself do actively watch the market
every now and then because it would really greatly affect your plans of holding.For those who do love to trade actively then it cant be blamed since not
all would be having that long patience for them to hold for long but instead they do go after on dealing with moving price actively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:07:59 AM

Holding is something that you do hear off to be the most simplest and easiest way but honestly it isnt still easy yet you would able to have those temptations and panic
whenever you do see on whats the condition of the market.Therefore, if you do really mean on holding then you shouldnt let yourself do actively watch the market
every now and then because it would really greatly affect your plans of holding.For those who do love to trade actively then it cant be blamed since not
all would be having that long patience for them to hold for long but instead they do go after on dealing with moving price actively.
If you've been doing it for a long time, that would be easy for you already. Not only in holding but also in trading.

But you're right, it requires patience and also self-control, if you don't have such, holding is going to be useless to you. The hard part in holding is when there are those times that you might have sold already but you didn't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 12:38:59 PM

I think hold is more suitable for me, because right now I'm just learning to trade, and I still often lose. Therefore, I invest some of the capital I have for the long term. but on the other hand I also want to learn daily trading, in order to have an income every day. that way my goal will be to have a double income, I think it's interesting

AdeleBec

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 12:50:16 PM

Risky, too risky. For beginners, the best option is https://jet-bot.com/
StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:56:02 PM

If good at trading, then should continue to trade and some amount should be invested as well. A mix of best is the ideal way and those who make losses in trading or not good then investing is good option in different coins which will make a profitable return if those rises in future. So, one must choose as per their situation.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:13:41 PM

Holding is not as easy as everyone think as it takes too much time. But holding is very good option in comparison with selling and buying at the spot. Holding can be advantageous if you do not have knowledge about the price and cannot predict the actual price then its really good for you to just hold the coin. It will overcome the extent of your failure.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:49:54 PM

It depends entirely on you. Moreover, by looking at the state of the market, you can understand for yourself what should be done. In my opinion the current market is in a place of confusion i. However, if one takes a risk here, one can get good results. As we know that the market capital is unceasing.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:58:03 PM

Both are good option for making money but it's depend on different people.Trading is good for the experienced people as they have a lot of experience in trading and for newbies it is good to buy some good coins and hold until they reach their desired target.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 01:24:40 AM

It depends entirely on you. Moreover, by looking at the state of the market, you can understand for yourself what should be done. In my opinion the current market is in a place of confusion i. However, if one takes a risk here, one can get good results. As we know that the market capital is unceasing.
Yeah,it's all depend on an individual,but I prefer holding to day trading because of the risk involved.Holding does not carry much risk as day trading does,because it takes a longer period of time to yield,while day trading is highly risky because it's immediate.
But it all depends on what you need the money for,and why you need the money that will make you take the risk and trade daily.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 05:59:31 AM

New trader will lose if he start day trading without learning and experience. I remember when i start day trading i made good profits in two days but next days loss profit and also some portfolio decreases in week. I stopped day trading and hold some coins and my portofolio backnat initial stage. I prefer holding over any kind of trading for new users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:09:49 AM

New trader will lose if he start day trading without learning and experience. I remember when i start day trading i made good profits in two days but next days loss profit and also some portfolio decreases in week. I stopped day trading and hold some coins and my portofolio backnat initial stage. I prefer holding over any kind of trading for new users.
Doing day trading without having any preparation is of course very risky,
and that's why it's important we need to have knowledge and skills,
for newbies it's better to hold it and trading it will only waste time and lose money

As a newbie is also needs to learn and find knowledge as much as possible first before holding a coin, most newbies i heard are just following famous peoplle when buying a cryptocurrency, famouse people who pump their coins that they holds.
So, before deciding to hold some amount of cryptocurrency, make sure doing an own research and see a lot of review from many sources.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:07:50 AM

I think all depends on individual area of expertise since not everyone are good in trading crypto currency. As for me buy and hold is more simpler and more risk free as compared to future trading or margin trading. Although, if you are good at trading crypto currency via margin there is a tendency of you making good profit but remember this "if you're good in margin trading".
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:33:44 PM

Yeah,it's all depend on an individual,but I prefer holding to day trading because of the risk involved.Holding does not carry much risk as day trading does,because it takes a longer period of time to yield,while day trading is highly risky because it's immediate.
But it all depends on what you need the money for,and why you need the money that will make you take the risk and trade daily.

All depends on the perspectives of the investors. Day trading is risky indeed, but if you understand well how the market works, the opportunities to earn in a much quicker time frame are very possible.

It's more about how you work with your investment, holding to maximize your profits or day trading to gain quicker growth of your assets.

All will rely on your good understanding and your vision for your investment.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 11:03:41 PM

Is it better to keep good project coins for holding?
                                or
Trade in spot/ futures market in less leverage.
Holding and trading both plafrorms very much popular and profitable. But both plafrorms very risky also. Because sometimes we holding such a coin which have no enough liquidity on exchanges . It's may bring losses for us.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 02:24:26 PM

choosing to trade and then using a holding strategy is a combination that works well. both strategies will provide benefits.
trade to take some profits on market fluctuations with the scalping method, but it would be better if you use a large amount of capital. For holding buy some altcoins at the bottom price and then hold them until the price reaches bullish or hype. For example, holding altcoins such as shiba, doge and altcoins that have potential in the future.
I like your plan, combining these two strategies can be more profitable. However, I think it is more suitable for those with long experience. For those who are new to the crypto market, they will have some difficulty in daily trading because they do not have too much knowledge of analytical methods, they need a long time to research about crypto and related issues
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 02:26:47 PM

or
Trading and holding depend entirely on the individual. There are many who like holding and investing in different coins and holding them for a long time. Again there are many who prefer to do daily trading.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 03:17:02 PM

or
I always support trading because trading is the best option for me. Trading only short time , actually short time trading gives me daily profits but profits amounts very low compared than longer term trading....

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:00:43 PM

Trading and holding depend entirely on the individual. There are many who like holding and investing in different coins and holding them for a long time. Again there are many who prefer to do daily trading.

Well said. Also, it would depend on the knowledge, skills and even experience of a person in the market. Moreover, the condition of the market and of the coin, the trend, liquidity and potential growth are also considerations which one to choose and more ideal option for an individual.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████