Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you present the truth are you a shit stirring noob? Some DT1 says yes?  (Read 568 times)
Laudanum (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:07:59 AM
Merited by OgNasty (4)

I see OGnasty is now one of the bad guys according to noob DT police.

It is sad that DT has been infiltrated by a group of window lickers who do everything they can to hurt anyone who refuses to go along with their agenda. It has completely destroyed the DT system and damaged the credibility of this site. With no sign of theymos stepping in to actually combat the issue, I fear this site will continue it’s spiral into irrelevance.

Why is it that every time you speak out about a group of people in DT you make claims like "they do everything they can to hurt anyone who refuses to go along with their agenda" when this is literally what you yourself do? I have, and have posted, screenshots of you telling me that unless I stop being friends with the likes of TMAN & Lauda you would send messages to my Signature Campaign clients and try to get me fired? As a matter of fact you even did message one of them.. Quite interesting. But hey how about you insult me now and disregard what I just said, deflect > attack > win Smiley

How terrible you should be requested to shun a confirmed scammer and a confirmed imbecile who is also an auction scammer who both collaborated together to attempt a serious extortion.
That reminds me actually there is one thread that really has gone unappreciated for far too long.
It is interesting that theymos would allow such a concentration of putrid filth to infest DT and pervert it to protect scammers and punish whistle blowers.

If you ask any questions about things DT1 members want to remain hidden they immediately try to shit you down using the trust system.
The fact that option is open to them is a catastrophic and total failure from a trust system.
That's ignoring the other huge gaping holes and exploits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laudanum (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:10:13 PM

I have been donating funds to this community and several others for nearly a decade, protected tens of millions of dollars for users here, and sell precious metals for below spot price on occasion. Clearly I’m the one we should be hating on as not being a contributing member of good here. This is why DT is a joke.

The funds you have been donating were not yours.  You also acknowledge that the coins you held back then can be valued at today's prices.

I see no evidence that any dollars were protected by you controlling the coins - exactly the opposite.

You're having this fantasy on 20 x other threads stop dragging my threads off topic.

You're still avoiding the fact you are trust abusing my account.

Did you say you suffered brain death resulting in a what you estimate to be a reduced function by around 10%

Yes or no?

Since you are terrified to answer , can't stay on topic and clearly have serious memory issues or are a lying scumbag then why should anyone listen to you? Same as all the other DT scammer protectors and broke down bums abusing peoples trust for telling inconvenient truths about you.

Have another drink and enjoy your weekend alone watching tv.

Posting the truth results in red tags and flags here currently. No small wonder this forum is a shadow of what it was previously.
Laudanum (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:58:51 PM

What will you do when Mr. OG deflects from posting the proof?  He came online as soon as I posted that message.  The accusation is out there:  Vod admitted he was a pedophile.   He has also posted my real name along with this.  His next post better be the PM, or an apology for lying.    

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136576.msg55043771#msg55043771

So because you can lie as a basis for a red tag you just want to hand out, then I should be concerned if OG had allegedly said something about you that he has not as yet provided any proof of?

Your lie is there. It is independently verifiable. You said you suffered brain death with what you estimated 10% reduced function.
You then say that I am lying for saying you suffered brain death ..as a basis for a tag.

Like many of the red tags you give out they are bogus and dangerous.
You also block flags against undeniable scammers.
I do not trust you since along with that you seem to be very friendly and praise 2 proven scammers.
1 of which you have previously admitted you were scared to tag because they would tag you back and ruin your account.

How you ever hope to prove you did not or never did admit to OG you are a pedo is impossible.
You could argue he needs to produce evidence or it is an unsubstantiated claim. That is entirely different. Even that does not prove he is lying that you admitted it to him.

I can't say either way what you have told OG previously.  However since you can't remember telling the entire board who cared to read you suffered brain death and 10% reduced function then...

Why would you even bring this up again? I have seen others mention you in that light on here but have not seen any proof of that myself.
I doubt you would keep going one about such a thing if there was some truth in it.
However you are a trust abusing scammer supporter and enabler so that is primary focus with you scumbag.

Anyway you can't say you can tell independently verifiable lies as a basis for red trust just because you claim others have done so to you.

Laudanum (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 10:50:02 PM

How you ever hope to prove you did not or never did admit to OG you are a pedo is impossible.

He's already said he is posting the proof.  Pay attention.

I see you refuse to acknowledge that your trust abuse based upon an independently verifiable lie or mistake on your part is undeniable.
He is? Or he has? If its he is then the point stands. Even if he does not come through...whoops I lost the record. No provable lie. Not remotely as robust as the clear case against your trust abuse.

Anyway it is undeniable the trust system is fatally flawed and is now simply a protection racket than enables DT1 scumbags to scam with impunity and prevent legitimate warnings. Along with a host of other grossly negative problems.

Once I realized the forum had shrunk to having an average of 200 members online at one time it is now clear it is not as important as I had originally thought. Very sad to see.
As always not one person can attempt to present any credible defense for the trust system that does not immediately crumble once subjected to mild scrutiny.

Laudanum (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:21:26 PM

Why afraid to answer my question?

Did you say you experienced brain death resulting in what you estimate to be 10% less of your normal functioning prior ?

Yes or No?

Can you tell the truth?

The OG presenting PM or evidence where you admit or allude to other undesirable traits is not relevant at this stage whilst you are waiting, as I have explained 2x already. We will wait and see on that. Like i said I doubt that even you would be foolish enough to keep taking this up if there were any real truth there. It's not exactly something people will forgive and forget with. If you said it being sarcastic or there was a misunderstanding I have no idea.

The evidence for the brain death is already available for viewing by any person on the forum.

This point is related to the title but you've gone further than suchmoron in giving a negative trust where suchmoron claims he is not being negative by claiming presenting the truth is simply shit stirring which he says is a neutral comment.

Of course both of you are simply trying to punish and discourage people from telling the truth. Which is not what the trust system is intended for at all.

On top of this you and suchmoron are using the trust system to prevent legitimate warnings based on irrefutable independently verifiable evidence that demonstrate scamming aka lying and deception for financial gain. You both support scammers and are protecting them.

This you both don't even attempt to deny in any credible form of discussion and just run away or clearly ignore the questions asked of you.

You're perhaps not as bad as some since although I hear youre are a broke bum like the others ( although having been here before most )you don't seem driven by greed like them. Sadly you seem to be a lonely old fool that thinks having some pals on the internet is more important than being honest and doing the right thing. That is a big error.  Those types of people will stab you in the back as soon if it were ever financially advantageous for them to do so. Get a life and wake up.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: