Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Rewards  (Read 928 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2020, 10:58:51 AM

That's why it made me stop to use that browser since its really not a handy type the same as before and also I became worried since its crypto based browser might we will be endanger in future since we type our details by using the browser(I don't mean that they are scam, I'm just worried)

But anyhow this browser is good option for those new to gain some decent amount of money if they are hardworking.
It didn't stopped me to use them, they're good for me as a browser. I'm just ignoring that there's a reward but I might uninstall them if ever I don't actually use them anymore.

I wouldn't recognize the reward that people will be getting there as accountable, it's just a very small amount. But as an incentive, it's not that bad as a spare.
If Brave deceives users in terms of rewards, how can you trust it as a browser? Each browser that a user uses when the Internet is connected gets access to all personal data that is on the device. How can you trust Brave with your personal information?

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
CLE_Maximus

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 12:47:17 PM

That's why it made me stop to use that browser since its really not a handy type the same as before and also I became worried since its crypto based browser might we will be endanger in future since we type our details by using the browser(I don't mean that they are scam, I'm just worried)

But anyhow this browser is good option for those new to gain some decent amount of money if they are hardworking.
It didn't stopped me to use them, they're good for me as a browser. I'm just ignoring that there's a reward but I might uninstall them if ever I don't actually use them anymore.

I wouldn't recognize the reward that people will be getting there as accountable, it's just a very small amount. But as an incentive, it's not that bad as a spare.
If Brave deceives users in terms of rewards, how can you trust it as a browser? Each browser that a user uses when the Internet is connected gets access to all personal data that is on the device. How can you trust Brave with your personal information?

That question can be posed to any company, how can you trust a company to be secure and not divulge your personal info? Simple answer, you can’t. Companies get bought and information is sold and it’s only a matter of time before a company gets hacked in some facet or another. All you can do is trust they will do the right thing and hope they encrypt their information properly. If it’s any merit, the creator of Brave cofounded Mozilla and created Javascript.

The reward is negligible, I have accumulated 25 BAT since April and use my browser roughly 1-2 hours a day. I don’t care about superficial information like my name and address because that is in the public domain, what makes me think twice is when they ask for social security and more personal details. They do make it almost impossible to withdraw BAT which is a pain in the @$$.

From a functionality standpoint, I use the iPhone XR and the browser is okay. There may be a site or two that don’t load properly but otherwise it does a good job. I even tested some websites that Ad Hijack my browser in Safari, Firefox and Chrome but Brave puts the kibosh on it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:19:04 PM

only earns a little every month i really don't think you could rely on the good part is that you just usually uses your browser and every month or some other time there will be a small reward unlike using other browsers where you wouldn't get anything at all.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 08:54:38 AM

The reward is negligible, I have accumulated 25 BAT since April and use my browser roughly 1-2 hours a day. I don’t care about superficial information like my name and address because that is in the public domain, what makes me think twice is when they ask for social security and more personal details. They do make it almost impossible to withdraw BAT which is a pain in the @$$.
Indeed, the browser does not receive more information than each user uses on the Internet every day, which is always freely available. But nevertheless, if we talk about email addresses, then for example, I'm tired of receiving spam messages from unknown sources. But this is due to the fact that my email address gets into the spam mailing database, which is constantly abused. Of course, this fact cannot be called very burdensome for life, but nevertheless it is very annoying.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 10:05:21 PM

Indeed, the browser does not receive more information than each user uses on the Internet every day, which is always freely available. But nevertheless, if we talk about email addresses, then for example, I'm tired of receiving spam messages from unknown sources. But this is due to the fact that my email address gets into the spam mailing database, which is constantly abused. Of course, this fact cannot be called very burdensome for life, but nevertheless it is very annoying.

That's why you shouldn't use your main email for this matter to avoid any annoyance given by the spam mails everyday.

You need to do KYC to receive them.

If that is not a problem to you... The amount of rewards also depend on which country you live in. In my country, the rewards are ridiculously low (like cents per month)
I agree with you, because if we have to do KYC to join, we better consider it first, because the results obtained are also not in accordance with our KYC, but it all depends on each of us

I'm using brave browser for alternate use but I never activate the turn on rewards options since I don't want to submit those KYC requirements and I really don't like giving my personal details for such a small amount, also I'm worried to get any trouble in future since we don't know if they can safe keep our private details forever. But for others who doesn't care about it and starting up then maybe this will suit for them since its once of the good option to get a start up income.

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:12:37 AM

I have used brave browser for almost 1 year now. Good browser with ads blocking and giving rewards to community in form of basic attention token for watching their ads. I enjoy this. rewards sent to wallet at time but you have to kyc process in uphold wallet to receive any amount of bat tokens. This platform has different level referrals system. Some country has really good value to make refferal you can get almost 5$ for 1 person. Overall a good earning if you use this and can refer someone. Thank you

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 10:45:50 AM

I have used brave browser for almost 1 year now. Good browser with ads blocking and giving rewards to community in form of basic attention token for watching their ads. I enjoy this. rewards sent to wallet at time but you have to kyc process in uphold wallet to receive any amount of bat tokens. This platform has different level referrals system. Some country has really good value to make refferal you can get almost 5$ for 1 person. Overall a good earning if you use this and can refer someone. Thank you
I will try to do KYC and mark all-important personal info. Will infrom you about the result if they accept it or no.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:38:50 AM

Does the unlimited Advertisement already stopped now?i got irritated when i start using brave and then there are tons of ads Popping each time ,this distract me from my using so i uninstalled the apps
 and go back to my other browsers.
Yups,just dont mind the rewards instead it is the browser is that you really need here,the problem is the privacy if you need to provide KYC so i respect each one who wanted or not using this.

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 01:29:49 PM

Has anyone tried Brave Rewards? If so, is it worth it?

i am using brave browser now and i heard about that rewards yet I'm not interested because of being a little and i don't wanna sacrifice my KYC on that matter.
and also we are using browser without any expected money unless coming from our works online or in signature campaigns using the browsers.
So let us respect who's using it and let us decide for our own to use this or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 02:19:07 PM

It was worthy. Now it's not worth it like before.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 02:26:16 PM

Honestly i don't even think the reward is that significant but i like using the browser in general because it is smooth and functional, i have both on my tablet and pc, i have never really paid much attention to the reward aspect since my main priority is to have a good browser i can rely on, although i think it is a good way of gaining more users especially those who would not mind the nature and size of the reward, between i wouldn't call the amount of bat they are given decent.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 09:54:45 PM

Honestly i don't even think the reward is that significant but i like using the browser in general because it is smooth and functional, i have both on my tablet and pc, i have never really paid much attention to the reward aspect since my main priority is to have a good browser i can rely on, although i think it is a good way of gaining more users especially those who would not mind the nature and size of the reward, between i wouldn't call the amount of bat they are given decent.
I do much prefer this one rather than on using Internet explorer or even with Mozilla firefox.It is indeed light and you wont really have any hiccups on browsing experience plus

had mentioned earlier that they had that Tor integration into their private window which you cant really see into other browsers.You wont need to open that slow loading ToR when tending to
mask out your IP.

Next, claiming out those BAT do require Kyc and who the hell would comply to that?
It was worthy. Now it's not worth it like before.
Its never been worthy ever since because those BAT rewards are just peanuts and not really that significant for someone to be serious about.

Ill ask you on when it was worthy? BAT given isnt really that too big for someone to focus on for accumulation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:59:03 AM

I am also a publisher for a brave token peyment. I think the payment I received was worth it. because of brave token payments based on the targeted country. If your target country is high in payments, your automatic income is also high.
ninmei

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 06:51:26 AM

I have used various plugins, ads extensions and browsers like BRAVE, PRESEARCH, etc..  but to get crypto just by using search engines or watching ads is not worth, just a waste of time Tongue
Insober

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 12:43:03 PM

I have used various plugins, ads extensions and browsers like BRAVE, PRESEARCH, etc..  but to get crypto just by using search engines or watching ads is not worth, just a waste of time Tongue
Why do you think so?

Firstly, this browser is really one of the fastest and with the least amount of ads.

This browser allows you to make money by watching ads, there is little money, yes, but even though no one forces you to do it, if you want - you can watch ads and earn, if you don't want - don't do it, but point it to other people on the forum here - very silly. This is every person's decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1670

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 08:24:54 PM

Firstly, this browser is really one of the fastest and with the least amount of ads.
Not after binance acquire it. They turned into another greedy browser. Why would i use a browser that even advertises on my homepage by default?

This browser allows you to make money by watching ads, there is little money, yes, but even though no one forces you to do it, if you want - you can watch ads and earn, if you don't want - don't do it, but point it to other people on the forum here - very silly. This is every person's decision.
Is there need to insult the other person because of their opinion or review?
Truth is watching ads is a waste of time. You forget the internet data and time one wastes trying to watch ads. Is it worth the rewards?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:03:10 AM

I am also a publisher for a brave token peyment. I think the payment I received was worth it. because of brave token payments based on the targeted country. If your target country is high in payments, your automatic income is also high.
Thats one reason why i do not want brave browser your earning depends on your geo location, and because im on the country with lowest rate, for me its not worth it.
Good for Him because he is in country with Brave offers much but if you are from 3rd world or much lower country then your gaining will be a peanut?
and a risk of KYC since before you earn at least forward them your KYC .

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 04:53:41 PM

Is there a list on which countries they pay high? You know so we could try using VPN and earn more. I have been using the Brave browser for like 5 months and I have only earn 5 BAT = 1 USD.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 09:52:04 PM

Is there a list on which countries they pay high? You know so we could try using VPN and earn more. I have been using the Brave browser for like 5 months and I have only earn 5 BAT = 1 USD.

Quite low rewards for the time span of usage did you try searching more using brave? Since I think it could additionally give rewards, although I'm not quite sure by now since I uninstall my brave for quite long time. Also you could refer more users since this could give a good rewards to I see so many people promoting it on social media and yet they are earning good with it.

futuremerch

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:06:04 PM

Remember that you can use Presearch for search rewards ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: