Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chainlink is a shitcoin and will dump to zero  (Read 1533 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:19:55 PM

chainlink is not shitcoin! LINK ROI is more than 7000%, and touched at $ 18,
with a total supply of only 1,000,000,000 LINK and the price can go up like that,
of course that's great performance, indeed if you buy it at a high price it will be risky, but remember LINK is not shitcoin!

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:48:35 PM

don't fall for the hype, this shitcoin should never be in the top 5 even the top 200. It is a pump and dump by a group of scammers led by sergey. It has no real value and is useless.
The fall of the link market price is expected. It rise up to 7x than its price before. When you trapped in a certain price specially when you become greedy in your move. Then don't blame the coin you bought. The market has ups and downs. And being hyped is natural in the market specially when there is something new.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:24:30 AM

with a total supply of only 1,000,000,000 LINK and the price can go up like that,
of course that's great performance, indeed if you buy it at a high price it will be risky, but remember LINK is not shitcoin!

However, there is a lot of negative information on it. There was a scandal around LINK. Several popular in the cryptocurrency space people even got messages on behalf of the British investment bank Zeus Capital with a proposition to leave only negative reviews on Chainlink project for a fee. As for me, I also suppose that this is a pretty good altcoin.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:56:59 AM

You are absolutely right that Chainlink is not shitcoin, I have been trading using Chainlink since 2019. And always managed to make a profit,
don't because there are some scam DeFi projects, then we will mention all DeFi projects scams. That way of thinking is wrong, indeed, this
year's chainlink is hype until the price rises to an all time high, after that the price is dumped. But we cannot call it shitcoin, because Bitcoin
was also hype in 2017 and after that dump too, are like that we call Bitcoin shitcoin too.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:30:35 AM

Tbh, i mean everyone can have different opinion on coin

But based off your title "Chainlink is a shitcoin and will dump to zero"
You are either a Fuder who fail to get in to the Chainlink Hype
Or
You are Fuding because you wanted to buy Cheap Chainlink

Calling Chainlink a shitcoin is inexplicable
They have a working oracle which source data to people who need their data
Meaning a working product, working project
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:45:56 AM

ChainLink is having a very good price ($ 18) this year, I agree it isn't shitcoin, shitcoin can't do that. It is very risky to invest when it is above $10 but if it is lower than $10, we can consider it.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:45:53 PM

don't fall for the hype, this shitcoin should never be in the top 5 even the top 200. It is a pump and dump by a group of scammers led by sergey. It has no real value and is useless.
If you are sure, then post this in scam accusation child board. Else you are just speculating.

Yes he is just speculating but i think he made few loss when it was dump .I didn't find any issue with Chainlink .Pump and dump is a normal behave of the market .We have seen many huge dump on btc so what could we say bitcoin is a shitcoin ,clearly not .I think he should need to more eye on the market .

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:57:25 PM

If you are sure, then post this in scam accusation child board. Else you are just speculating.

Yes he is just speculating but i think he made few loss when it was dump .I didn't find any issue with Chainlink .Pump and dump is a normal behave of the market .We have seen many huge dump on btc so what could we say bitcoin is a shitcoin ,clearly not .I think he should need to more eye on the market .

indeed, maybe this guy buy chainlink when the price starting to down, and he lose a lot of money
and now he wrote if chainlink is a shitcoins, personally i still hold few chainlink in my wallet after made a good profit few weeks ago

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:55:03 PM

Getting a 7000% return does not mean that the coin will not go down, there were several coins in the past that gave every investor a huge profit and then went down the drains and never recovered, so we cannot have a benchmark on the return of investment at a particular time and that being said i am not expecting the valuation to go down to zero either.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:30:00 AM

Yet still remaining in Rank number 7 and moving up?

well that is not i see Shitcoin and soon dying mate,this will be possible if the price will dump together will al Defi coins.
But as long s it stays in that high rank and value?sorry but i will not buy the idea of becoming Zero value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 06:24:47 PM

making a statement without any solid basis, is tantamount to showing someone's inability. have you ever invested in chainlink? because for me personally maybe this is one of the real defi products at this time.
OP just created an account in this forum so there's no reason we should believe the words 'newbie'.

My feelings towards Chainlink are the same as yours, Link is the best DeFi project with real products and trading volume.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:56:00 PM

making a statement without any solid basis, is tantamount to showing someone's inability. have you ever invested in chainlink? because for me personally maybe this is one of the real defi products at this time.
OP just created an account in this forum so there's no reason we should believe the words 'newbie'.

My feelings towards Chainlink are the same as yours, Link is the best DeFi project with real products and trading volume.
Op must be one of those who are frustrated on chainlink,  didnt invest while the price is around 1.xx$ by january, and now see chainlinks price, its now more than 10$

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 11:58:09 PM

Lol you are a shit-newbie mate for thinking our biggest oracle is a scam I mean mate its been there since the inception of crypto at some cents and we never noticed while some bag some for their Moon.. Now nobody said you should buy ATH maybe thats your mistake I will suggest keep your bags for the next bull run Mate I have bags of CHAINS and i used locks on it so it wont escape Grin Grin

JakobFugger

Activity: 135
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:26:21 AM

I believe it is a great short opportunity. You can profit a lot by holding shorts call and receiving the Funding Rebate. It was an impressive up but with little real purchase volume, a lot of speculation
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:24:43 AM

after 2 months?what happens why Link is still alive and kicking ?and not just that still taking the number 7 rank in CoinmarketCapitalization and other exchange in which proves the legitimacy of this said shitcoin.
maybe you should move on now and accept that Link and some altcoins has their goodness and not are scam and shits.

grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:01:16 AM

after 2 months?what happens why Link is still alive and kicking ?and not just that still taking the number 7 rank in CoinmarketCapitalization and other exchange in which proves the legitimacy of this said shitcoin.
maybe you should move on now and accept that Link and some altcoins has their goodness and not are scam and shits.

LINK will probably not in the top 10 in the near future but it isn't shitcoin. Many of the major exchanges that are listing it have proven its legitimacy, I think Chainlink will drop over time but won't be dump.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:12:31 AM

LINK will probably not in the top 10 in the near future but it isn't shitcoin. Many of the major exchanges that are listing it have proven its legitimacy, I think Chainlink will drop over time but won't be dump.

Probably not? More like most likely not,,, anyway, no point in arguing about which is a shitcoin and which is not,,, I think if we are comfortable looking at our own projects and seeing the people supporting it and we are cool being in the same boat with those people? Then all power to you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:32:12 PM

where are you buddy ? after you created this thread you're dissapear
known as the best defi project for for now, for sure chainlink is a good project
and i believe this project will growing more, when second waves coming on the hype of defi project buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Antlia Protocol

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:07:52 AM

its not about what makes it to the top 5 or not

since an individual is investing, one should consider the ROI. In case of Chainlink the ROI is pretty significant.
Right now it is valued at $13.3
i think the value of alt coins' are somewhat pegged to bitcoin. Since bitcoin is soaring at all time all, other small alt. coins are also getting high
cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 09:34:18 PM

its not about what makes it to the top 5 or not

since an individual is investing, one should consider the ROI. In case of Chainlink the ROI is pretty significant.
Right now it is valued at $13.3
i think the value of alt coins' are somewhat pegged to bitcoin. Since bitcoin is soaring at all time all, other small alt. coins are also getting high

but not all altcoins will grow when bitcoin price soar mate
only a good and solid altcoins project such as chainlink will follow the movements on bitcoin price in usd terms and shitcoins will dead
thats why i believe chainlink is not a shitcoin, this is a good and promissing altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: