Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How should the block reward reduction take place?
The block reward is linearly decreased over equal periods of time, until a certain amount where it stays constant for longer. - 0 (0%)
The block reward is directly dropped to a low amount and continues until further requirement. - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XOL] Xolentum - The Future is Digital  (Read 1580 times)
sohamb03 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:03:17 AM

Hello everyone,

Great News Incoming!

Xolentum got listed on an exchange! KuangEX has listed Xolentum for a XOL/USDT pair which goes live tomorrow.

https://www.kuangex.com/announcement/detail/69

A huge thanks to KuangEX, for listing us.

Happy trading!
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:47:06 AM

Grin  Selling your crap then?

What a load of turd.  List on Binance and then tell us happy trading LOL
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:38:44 PM

Grin  Selling your crap then?

What a load of turd.  List on Binance and then tell us happy trading LOL

I died laughing. You can be a good clown at a circus, don't you think?
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 10:42:56 AM

So... Let's assume ... You've copied Monero then listed it on exchange nobody ever heard and you are very proud of it ?

Cheesy
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 01:47:46 PM

Hello everyone!

The Core Developers would like to have the community's opinion on how the block reward reduction should be done, and hence a poll has been started for the same.

This poll is also being conducted on our Discord server. Your opinion is important in this decision so please vote and let us know your opinion.

Kind regards,
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 04:39:32 PM

Hello everyone!

This is important, please note. At block height 42000, when 2.1M XOL will have been emitted, the block reward shall drop to 8, so yeah 50 -> 8.

Binaries for v2 will be out soon and there will be another announcement when it is.

Time to buck up and start mining!  Wink
kaszebe1

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 07:32:41 PM

Its a F***ING SCAM !   

Another one ...
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:58:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Xolentum v0.2.0.0 - Phantom Ghost is out!

The binaries have been made available with the new release - https://github.com/xolentum/xolentum/releases/tag/v0.2.0.0, and necessary instructions for installing (on Linux only) and verifying the binaries are in the release notes.

Please upgrade at the earliest. Do remember about the block reward reduction at 42K. :wink:

Cheers!
kaszebe1

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 05:37:15 AM

How about you open up the discord, instead of keeping the server offline?
OH! That might not be so easy when trying to keeping up with scamming people?

I am so tired of all this scam copy/paste clones of btc/monero/dash/ravencoin etc...  They are doing always the same ... People should educate than another monero clone is worthless as its not have any advantage and it not solves any problem ... Such coins are usually secretly premined and the dev (exactly: a man who copied a code) will dump the premined coins after gaining at least small interest.
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:46:10 PM

How about you open up the discord, instead of keeping the server offline?
OH! That might not be so easy when trying to keeping up with scamming people?

Keeping the server offline .. ? We currently have >320 members on our community server, so there's no idea to hide anything. Anyway, if you're speaking about the masked server invite, this is the invite - https://discord.gg/ryFJbzy - and https://chat.xolentum.org merely redirects to this invite. Since some people have problem with a masked invite, I'd append the raw invite to the OP.

I am so tired of all this scam copy/paste clones of btc/monero/dash/ravencoin etc...  They are doing always the same ... People should educate than another monero clone is worthless as its not have any advantage and it not solves any problem ... Such coins are usually secretly premined and the dev (exactly: a man who copied a code) will dump the premined coins after gaining at least small interest.

You need rest then .. what else can help with your tired mind (and soul)? Well thanks for your wise shit, but that doesn't affect me, cuz yeah I already mentioned it you speak shit. "Secretly premined" - First off nice phrase, secondly, there's a reason the project is open-source - so that you can study and audit the codebase ensuring that no backdoors have been implemented by the Devs. To answer you straight, Xolentum was not premined - ambiguous? 1) There was no founder's reward included in the codebase. 2) The exact time of launch was announced before the mainnet was started, so neither did we mine the first few blocks. And ..  our project fund is out of user's donations, with a public view key and images of outgoing transactions so that the community is aware of where their donations are going.

"(exactly: a man who copied a code)" - Nice vocabulary once again :claps:. This shows that you've no knowledge of what you're talking about and all I said above is kinda Martian language to you. Anyway good luck with "yourself". On another note, Xolentum isn't a vanilla fork of Monero. We'll publish a blog post soon about what exactly are we planning ahead, after we are done with the current phase of development. You may read it (if Martian auto-translates well by then).

Regards,
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 05:59:52 AM

The GUI wallet is finally out of beta, and stable release is ready to be used!

Xolentum GUI Wallet v1.0.0 - https://github.com/xolentum/gui-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Many of you had been waiting for this release ... go ahead and try it out. If you find any bugs, stop by #help or #suggestions on our Discord server and report it.

Also, we've gotten two new mining pools - GNTL and FastPool.XyZ - Let's get them some HR. Wink

Cheers!
miner_brown

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 07:07:13 AM

Lol, people still believe RandomX still fpga/gpu/asic resistant algo?
I don't know with 2080Ti I get like 1.5Kh/s pretty shitty.

And with FPGA/ASIC, I am not sure it seems to need instruction find in commerciall CPUs, problems are server farms with AMD EPYC CPUs. Correct me if I am wrong.

wondering if they are GPU resistant, I say it means that it does not allow a very high hash rate. with a laptop with an i7 2670qm I am opting for 1005 hs / s: 1khs
miner_brown

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 07:29:58 AM

Xolentum GUI Wallet v1.0.0 - https://github.com/xolentum/gui-wallet/releases/tag/v1.0.0

Many of you had been waiting for this release ... go ahead and try it out. If you find any bugs, stop by #help or #suggestions on our Discord server and report it.

Also, we've gotten two new mining pools - GNTL and FastPool.XyZ - Let's get them some HR. Wink

Cheers!

very fluid, waiting for news about the future for this coin.
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:59:39 AM

Cheers!

very fluid, waiting for news about the future for this coin.

We're currently struck on some development work on the core, hence all our attention is there at the moment, there will be a whitepaper for sure in sometime once we can sort out the current major issues.
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:26:12 AM

We now have a Telegram group for Xolentum! 

https://t.me/xolentum/

In addition to that, we've a new bot named @XOLTeleDis which will be bridging the messages between #general channel of the Discord server and the Telegram chat, hence the messages will be relayed both sides.
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:08:58 PM

Hello @everyone,

Releasing the project intro video for Xolentum .. yeah you heard it right - A PROJECT INTRO VIDEO!

Here you go : https://youtu.be/7079AnbJoGA

With this we are also releasing our YT channel, please like, share subscribe and help us grow.

Cheers!
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:48:17 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 04:00:38 PM by sohamb03

Hey everyone,

In the past week, our primary focus has been on marketing and other important aspects to draw the community's attention to the project. In the process, we concluded that being on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap is an important criteria, both to prove the project's value plus a lot of services and pools draw price data from these places, so it's relevant to be listed on these two coin lists.

Our current exchange KuangEX isn't on CoinGecko yet, and CoinMarketCap requires a minimum of two exchanges to list us. In addition to that we are missing major trade pairs, currently only a XOL/USDT pair is available.

Hence, our team has decided to get the project listed on another exchange as soon as possible. After all considerations, we've decided to get Xolentum listed on Unnamed Exchange. This was done keeping a few factors in mind such as exchange reviews, trade pairs and fee of course.

I have already contacted the exchange listing manager, and we've agreed on a listing fee of 0.05 BTC, the cheapest and best so far. Not only that, we shall simultaneously obtain the following major trade pairs - BTC, LTC, ETH and XMR.

Being a no premine/ICO project, we do not have any means of funding the listing other than with the community's help. So yes guys, we need your help this time. Please consider a kind donation for the purpose of our listing on Unnamed. You can donate at the following addresses:

BitCoin:

Code:
1DyqVvN4KR5Rxdf3zGpA6gRBHsN5uR29nf

Monero:

Code:
Address - 49EPmSiHM9ibXxdgNmPFeKcoqjY1WKMtx4BGLGXREXZ2CzYsXDjfVfuRZivR3kGFqWAELbJJwrmia2qsGvScZZFkHZLE5Ef
View Key - b2666a4868005092dc1369f4fe33bd372ead8fec4b56830b0409bb6046b16792

The same addresses can be found here - https://www.xolentum.org/community/funding/ - along with the view keys because we'd like to keep the donation process transparent.

Please consider a donation guys, we need to grab this opportunity, both a low fee listing, the trade pairs you've all been requesting all this while, and getting listed on coin lists which would encourage development of applications that use Xolentum.

Quick Dev Update : Our work on v3 of the core is almost over, you can check all the progress on our GitHub. A web wallet is coming soon too.

Again a kind appeal to make a donation to our fundraiser, it'd go a long way in helping our project flourish. If you would like to donate via any other means, or have a question regarding all that was said above please reach out to us via a post here in this thread, PM me or on Discord/Telegram.

Best wishes & cheers!
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:05:20 AM

Hello everyone,

Xolentum Bounty has been started!

11K XOL up for grabs, you just have to complete a few simple tasks. Bonuses, and much more follow! Go check it out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293241.0

Cheers!
Lebanese

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:27:25 PM

Hello,
I can't find the whitepaper, why? and when is it going to be released? Shocked
sohamb03 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:27:19 PM

Hello,
I can't find the whitepaper, why? and when is it going to be released? Shocked

To be really honest, a whitepaper is required when you make a lot of technical changes in the codebase. Our primary aim was to first identify the issues in the Monero codebase, since we were aware of some. That has been done, and now we've made a lot of changes which aren't really in the XMR codebase. Our plan is to slowly move to our line of development and we've lots of plans for the same. Hence, we're now in a position to write a whitepaper and release our roadmap. That will be done shortly after we release v3 of our core, which is coming soon. Stay tuned! : )
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: