Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lithuania President gifted crypto to Estonian President.  (Read 465 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:22:05 PM

I wonder how this gift is designed. Any gift to an official as a private person can already be considered a bribe or other type of corruption. But if the gift was presented from one official to another, in this case from the President of Lithuania to the President of Estonia, then this gift must have an official design and, accordingly, savings. I have not yet seen an official clarification on this matter anywhere, since the cryptocurrency should be recorded as a digital asset, as a gift or in some other way.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:00:10 AM

A progress made by presidden Lithuania using crypto. I think this is a sign that crypto can begin to be used by anyone and for anything, both personally and instinctively. I think of this as the acceptance of crypto in a government.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 11:01:04 PM

This was a good thing indeed that usage of cryptocurrencies are starting from the great leaders of two different countries which I think will create a great impact between two countries and would influenced their country men to get along on using cryptocurrencies as well if they would legalize it and would massively adapt the usage of cryptocurrencies on their countries. Such action is already a great move or we can say a small spark to start up getting ready for a massive adaptation of using cryptocurrencies. Actually it sound new to me that cryptocurrencies are being served as presents on an occasion and to think it was between two great leaders. This was just pretty nice for they are showing interest of making good use of cryptocurrencies and I am looking forward to see a greater improvement on cryptocurrency usages on both Lithuania and Estonia.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:38:56 PM

Everyone should realize that it turned out it wasn't crypto, it was just a digital money, they are totally different things. Well not totally but not same neither. I believe that if the people of the big names actually sponsor bitcoin that would be awesome.

Not the government people because they are not cared in the world, but if holywood stars and other nations equal things (I don't know what Hollywood is equal in your nation) all started to support and say how much they live crypto, we will see a ton more bitcoin people and the price will certainly go up as well. Think of Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio talking about how they own bitcoin and best investment they made on live television on one of the award speeches, that would have increased the price of bitcoin very suddenly.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:45:05 PM

Everyone should realize that it turned out it wasn't crypto, it was just a digital money, they are totally different things. Well not totally but not same neither. I believe that if the people of the big names actually sponsor bitcoin that would be awesome.

Not the government people because they are not cared in the world, but if holywood stars and other nations equal things (I don't know what Hollywood is equal in your nation) all started to support and say how much they live crypto, we will see a ton more bitcoin people and the price will certainly go up as well. Think of Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio talking about how they own bitcoin and best investment they made on live television on one of the award speeches, that would have increased the price of bitcoin very suddenly.

Thanks for clarifying this gift from one president to another. I wonder which crypto-currency was gifted, in headline there just
crypto, and there's not much from OP about the coins. As it turns out, it's not a crypto-currency, it's just digital money.
   I think we will see the promotion you are talking about. It will come from celebrities and famous people, we already have few
examples, but we will need many of them talking about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, that could affect many people to
get interested. And that would probably affect the price in a positive way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 03:02:26 PM

LOL, these president surely a follower of cryptocurrency and might a whale too that invested on it. As we all know that a government official has lots of excess money to which they could not declare it as of the moment to avoid any suspiscion on their side having the money. Then high chances that it could be invested in cryptocurrency to which for now I think it could not be traced for we know that crypto characteristics is a non custodial. No one owns crypto except the one who holds the private keys.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:58:05 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 05:15:42 PM by shoreno

LOL, these president surely a follower of cryptocurrency and might a whale too that invested on it. As we all know that a government official has lots of excess money to which they could not declare it as of the moment to avoid any suspiscion on their side having the money

we dont know , maybe one of them is familiar to crypto and he wanted to encourage the other to use a crypto . thats a good step of spreading the word crypto .  the excess money that your talking about have its own dedicated use and not to be spend on other things or even on crypto  .  if they want , they are gonna use thier own personal money  but who knows ? corruption is possible too and why would they declare it to public if they spend the money for thier own good ?
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:04:43 PM

Probably one of the coolest present ever. Even its not a crypto, wherever blockchain is cryptocurrency is always attached to it even if they don’t talk too much about it.

A simple gesture with the use of crypto or blockchain by leaders could still contribute to adoption specially if most leaders are highly educated about the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: