Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55144 times)
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:04:54 PM

New projects mostly generating from online cryptocurrency scammer who easily creating website. This is why real coin tokens are hidden in the field. Most of the time currently investor's are silly to invest. Make sure do your own research before invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:03:35 AM

The truth is most new projects nowadays are just waste of time because they don't have anything new to offer and most of them are scams, we better stick to old solid projects that are active in development even if take many years to actually gain profit from it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:05:54 AM

New projects are way too risky my friend, so in the event that we see like 10 new projects simply 2 to 3 among them will become successful and flourish on the grounds that there are numerous variables included other than financing that bring about progress or disappointment of a project

Do you really expect a success rate of 20% to 30%?

The last time I witnessed a success rate that high was in 2017, when the ICO boom was in full force. During the past 12-18 months, the success rate for new projects have remained in the 4%-5% range. So if you are investing in 20 different projects, the chances are that one of them may turn out to be successful. But then it needs to be seen whether the returns from this one project will make up for the losses from the remaining 19 projects.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:30:24 PM
Merited by jvdp (1), agus040788 (1)

What do you mean by new project? If you say the project completed ICO or any sales and waiting to get exchange listed, I would say they are dead. They can’t change WP or their product and can’t get listed. Also, public craze is changed and it’s not 2017. So, DARK, if you say newly planed projects then I would say day by day projects product are changed and are being awarded that if they wish to do good. They must bring something new with usable product. So, more good projects are new and these new projects will good in future.

LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:19:51 PM

Upcoming projects of course are in a challenge now a days. Many upcoming projects were developed based on regular parameters, but after DeFi comes, the scenario has been changed totally. So, upcoming projects should change the motive or should come up with DeFi platform. It’s only the way will be safe for then to compete or survive. Otherwise this will be in Back fut for sure.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:09:03 PM

The truth is most new projects nowadays are just waste of time because they don't have anything new to offer and most of them are scams, we better stick to old solid projects that are active in development even if take many years to actually gain profit from it.
Not all new projects are bad, we have seen new projects with unique and innovative concepts developed by verified teams, they will potentially provide definite returns for short-term investors, improve your analytical skills and find one of the very potential projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:32:06 PM

My take is, everybody should be extremely careful this period regarding new project as scammers are everywhere couples with the fact this is season. We really need to be very careful and vigilant to afford entering wrong boat called presale or uniswap already listed projects. Many have already lost alit through this medium and would be sad to see more loose.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:42:58 PM

Upcoming projects of course are in a challenge now a days. Many upcoming projects were developed based on regular parameters, but after DeFi comes, the scenario has been changed totally. So, upcoming projects should change the motive or should come up with DeFi platform. It’s only the way will be safe for then to compete or survive. Otherwise this will be in Back fut for sure.

Developers of course follow the current defi of hype in the cryptocurrency world, so they are competing to create and develop new projects that are starting to be built on a current defi-based basis, although, defi projects offer many advantages regarding price, market and security, of course we are as bounty participants and investors must remain vigilant and also be more careful in choosing a defi project for us to follow / participate in, of course not all defi-based projects are real projects and of course, among some defi projects there may be projects that are indeed fraud because there is currently a very large circulation of money in the Defi system.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:50:34 PM

Yes there are too many projects  of crypto but i think no one can say anything about any project that this is legit one. Because these days lots of scam project are in. Approximately 90% projects are scam now amd only 10% are legit to find out this 10% is not possible.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:18:19 PM

My take is, everybody should be extremely careful this period regarding new project as scammers are everywhere couples with the fact this is season. We really need to be very careful and vigilant to afford entering wrong boat called presale or uniswap already listed projects. Many have already lost alit through this medium and would be sad to see more loose.

This is absolutely correct, most new projects nowadays are scam. Investors need to be extremely careful since these scammers have studied the crypto market and know how to go about a successful token sale. Imagine some projects doing fake KYC with Lidprotocol and doing their token sale there, or using Bounce Finance to organize ICO. Some go as far as paying influencers to create hype around the project, luring in unsuspecting gullible investors who get scammed at the end. However, there are few new projects which do extremely well, it's now left for investors to do proper research and hope luck shines on them.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:07:42 AM

New projects are not to be rely on because you can never tell what their real motives are, they always have good start and as time fades away they start revealing how bad they are, I invest in most new projects to take advantage of them so I can say it's a perfect short time ride, I only hold old altcoins for long term and new altcoins for short term, dont blame me, I did this because of my past experience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 08:51:11 AM

Projects use different products and promotion process. I guess the contribution they can give is helping crypto get more attention for a wider adaptation.
There's uniqueness in each project, so they target a certain demographic. CryptoKitties for example, target younger people and it was a huge success, not just their project but it gave awareness to younger people that a digital item could cost something and can be traded.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:36:47 AM

Yes there are too many projects  of crypto but i think no one can say anything about any project that this is legit one. Because these days lots of scam project are in. Approximately 90% projects are scam now amd only 10% are legit to find out this 10% is not possible.
It's possible to know whether the project is legitimate or not, it's just that everyone should always have time to make in-depth research on all the projects that were born this year, and obviously this is not easy for everyone to do.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:47:43 AM

It's possible to know whether the project is legitimate or not, it's just that everyone should always have time to make in-depth research on all the projects that were born this year, and obviously this is not easy for everyone to do.
most of them are easy to identify but the few of them can be hard and look like they are natural and as a result people will join them confidently without knowing that it can throw up in the end .

quality of new projects will also depend if what is it made of , is the project made or ico.  ieo , defi .

most new projects now are from defi and theres many scam defi recorded  but we can wait another year and see if what new projects are made of and maybe they have a better quality than this year
paglarhat

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 12:59:31 PM

I have been working on various projects for many days.
I know that working on a project can be profitable.
Yet there are some projects who stop their work halfway and run away.
All I can say is that you will know the details before joining any new project and then join.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 02:55:37 PM

It's very hard to find reliable new altcoins in crypto space today because of too many scam projects, it's a project don't find its way to top exchanges it will be hard to trust such project, this is why IEO is slowly bringing back the lost trust since ICO days, investors have more confidence on altcoins that are introduced through IEO on top exchanges
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:00:19 PM

I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity so when issues come in they quickly cover up in the mountain and consequently left the activities pass on itself. Defi furor these days is enormous that even the new recorded Defi tokens will encounter a value blast with only 24-hour time period that is great.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:17:47 PM

Maybe it's just the dark side of my heart,i think most of the new projects are scam and just for the money,quit it when they see no profit to be made. Of course, very few of new projects are really promising,and i believe is gold will shine.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:20:48 PM

your thoughts are the same as mine, I also followed many projects and until now there has been no news, so I got no results.  that is the risk of being a bounty hunter, but I am passionate and keep up with the best projects, hoping it will come to fruition.  not all projects fail there are also many good projects, we must be smart in choosing projects.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:20:26 PM

Yes a lots of crypto projects are launched every month. And most of them are end in bad note. Many projects come to thisnmarket to make things better. They try to make something
 maybe exist but better than whatever exist in market. And that's absolutely fine for me. But you have to thing about that this is also a big money market and many devs or people come to make money. And if you can promote a project carefully you can make easy money. So those projects normally make money and after sometimes they just leave the project that's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: