Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55144 times)
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:46:54 PM

i strongly believe that crypto will remote in next 10 years centralized finances, coz all the world is going to decentralization and crypto market is spreading and scalling.. personally I actively research and invest in defi projects))
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:16:56 PM

next year we will see many new projects launched ,market will got hyped again and crypto market capitalization increase alot. but when we met this condition,deep analisys was needed in order to avoid fake project that may will take our money.

i strongly believe that crypto will remote in next 10 years centralized finances, coz all the world is going to decentralization and crypto market is spreading and scalling.. personally I actively research and invest in defi projects))
maybe it will be most wanted job in future, many people will looking for job here.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 11:36:42 PM

Its difficult for new project in this period because there are a lot of good ones that secured their place as top ones in their field so there is a lot of pressure applied to developpers and they have to come with new inovative ideas.
The key is innovation. The OP found a lot of new projects popping up and now there is no news. this can be analyzed by looking at what type of project is being carried out, if it is an old project such as mining or ico, it is unlikely that it will last long.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:51:43 AM

yes i also think that defi is one of the best financial innovations in crypto world and often invest especially in promising dex projects 
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:57:54 AM

yes i also think that defi is one of the best financial innovations in crypto world and often invest especially in promising dex projects 
besides, recently found a new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and looks credible
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 12:00:15 AM

There were lots of good projects back in 2016, 2017, but in 2020 It's hard to find any good projects. All I see the money-grabbing projects, Once they sell their coin in public sale, no work being done. Even they don't even bother to list their coin in big exchange. So be careful what you invest in 2020.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 01:00:46 AM

There were lots of good projects back in 2016, 2017, but in 2020 It's hard to find any good projects. All I see the money-grabbing projects, Once they sell their coin in public sale, no work being done. Even they don't even bother to list their coin in big exchange. So be careful what you invest in 2020.

That is what is called hype, there are so many new projects that have surfaced with the whitepaper and ERC-20 tokens 3 years ago. But in fact they did not really make a big difference as the results of their projects did not meet expectations.

We find hundreds of new projects launched within one week. They are all completely new. But all of them did not produce results in a few years. Except for projects that already have companies and carry out fundraising for the purposes of growing strength or expansion. A real example of such a project is BNB from Binance
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:10:15 AM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

indeed for now it is better if we invest in projects that already have a product and of course the project must also be progressing all the time, because it is safer than investing in new projects (such as gambling),although if the new project is definitely more profitable than the old project if the new project is successful, but in my opinion for now it is very difficult to find new projects that can be successful (maybe only a few are successful / 1:100).
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:21:09 AM

New projects are still worth the risk because I can still see some incredible blockchain experts introducing new projects to crypto space till date, for example avalanche team members and also DIA team members too, when professionals handle a crypto project it's not hard to realize it

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:22:21 AM

In the last year i was a little away from projects and investment because a lot of these new projects were a replica of old ones or they were only after personal gains and the tokens did not see the light after been listed on exchanges that is why lot of investers lost fate in the new ones but i think this year is a little different there are some promising projects.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:28:37 AM

This year is filled with better promising projects than last year, this a big change but yes we still have many scam new projects too, even more worsen with DeFi projects nowadays, it's not that hard to know if a project is low quality or high quality, it's always about the project team

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:18:53 PM

A lots of new crypto projects comes every month. But very few of them survive this market. Most of them end in funding or in development process. If you really interested in this projects first verify them then go for investment. But most of the new projects are very risky. So whatever you are investing there is a chance you could lost them. I would suggest go for big projects. Which have good backup behind them. That's it.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 12:46:59 PM

Most of the projects that I participated in in 2018-2019 turned out scam or I can say not listed on the exchange to date. I noticed when market moves good new projects launch more quickly. I came to this conclusion after 4 years of experience in the crypto market. Most of the new projects having the wrong notion they just want to take the benefit of the bull market. When the bull market overs new projects also diminish quickly only genuine projects remain in the market.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:04:00 PM

In my opinion, although last year some crypto projects had setbacks and wrong moves, there are still many new crypto projects that have shown good prospects. Even now, many new crypto projects are here to provide solutions to various problems faced by the community in the data, financial services, and business sectors and can be an option for investing
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 10:52:51 PM

projects those are launching in market, easily possible to catch their motive as most of those don't have any clear ambition to stay  permanently but temporary in reality, untill they totally gain successful to gather the fund that they want to stolen from investors.i amn't blaming each new launching projects cause some good project available too.so wanna suggest investors kindly have aware not to investment any scam project and bounty hunters should stay aware not to promoting any kind of scam project for only reward

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:40:34 PM

In recent time new projects are getting worst.
I don’t know why nowdays some project are being shut down in a single or 2 weeks. Scammers are every where. Once the success  rate of projects were 70%-80%.
That time i used to work in a lot of porjects.
But now days most of the porject are being taken down withing 2-3 weeks after starting.
Its very sad that we are trying to work but a greedy kind off people are scaming often.
Some times some project Don't pay after the project finishes. We works for 2-3 months for them in the end we get nothing.
Its very frustrating.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:38:10 PM

The purpose of new projects coming up is to get money from their token sale, scammers think it's the best way to earn money, new projects look legitimate and sometimes legitimate projects get out of sight for us all.
now it is very difficult to determine that

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:44:00 PM

new projects are certainly full of puzzles hard to guess such a high risk when investing in a new project, My advice is if you want to invest in a new project, don't be look for coins that are already established from all of them like top coin because it has a better stable in market  at least spared big losses
mdyakeen

Activity: 1106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:16:54 PM

It's better to invest in the successful projects that are available in the market rather than new projects. You never know whether the new projects are going to deliver what they have promise to do so. Presently most of the projects are having all time low price being in top 100 ranking in coinmarketcap. I think better option is to find some potential alt coins rather than investing in new projects.
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 07:13:12 PM

New project!
At present 30% project are scam. Many projects show good activity at the beginning. When investors invest in it, they go away by scam. Thats why investors need to be careful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: