Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet (XSN) The KING of DEFI - Scaling solution for BTC and ETH  (Read 722 times)
ThierryV

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:48:24 AM

-snip-
This stakenet and a bunch user like @OP trying to shiling this token on different board.

I already see a lot of thread about stakenet on almost trading/altcoin board, now they are shining the token by giving some statement about "DeFI" when right now this type investment was quite popular.
Just saw it also and Obviously the First replies comes from a Newbie that almost no post supporting the Post of another newbie that promoting a newbie project also.

Looking at the pattern we can simply find the Idea of them shilling for this Riding for the popularity project.

Almost every New token are Pointing the Congestion in Bitcoin transactions Whenever there is a Hype ,But the truth is they are only gathering a prospective Victims.

I am certainly not a newbie coming here to sell his product.
I've been reading this as a guest for more than 2 to 3 years because I never say anything.
Why should I log in if I only read about projects and lightning or other things?

I support the L2 lightning solution: Yes
I support no KYC: Yes
I support transporting your money as safely as possible: Yes
I support masternodes and the voting system to the team: Yes

Then it's simple, this has stakenet and from day 1 supported by Ledger and Trezor hard wallet.
TopGunLover

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:56:35 PM

There are many new exchanges available today that could replace UNISWAP like TOMOCHAIN's tomodex, KOMODO's atomic swap, Solana's SERUM DEX, and a few more coming in the future. They provide good service and have quite a high volume of transactions and are of particular interest to the community.
Stakenet may be a new project with a great idea but it needs a specific product with strong community interest. So far I have just learned about this project. This will hardly guarantee their success.

They are on-chain DEX's, which means high trading fees, and slow trading.

Doesn't compare the slightest to Stakenet

What does "on-chain" DEX's mean? I've seen these discussions for a while, and don't understand the logic behind on-chain and off-chain. Is it something related to The Lightning Network? A bit confused here.  Huh Cheesy

I just made an inquiry for you. And got a little more explanation about your question here:
Onchain DEXs: eg Komodo DEX, uniswap, block dex etc: atomic swaps that happen onchain. So they are limited to blocktime (btc blocktime: 10 minutes), every swap has to be confirmed by every miner, so you have to pay a normal transaction fee to the miners (rember Uniswap fees in july which were like 50-100 USD swap), is not very private as you can see every adress in every explorer and  not scalable

Offchain DEX: eg Stakenet Dex, they are using Lightning Network and Connext. These are layer 2 solutions, so it is network built on Blockchains (layer 1 == massive security by mining power), a network between nodes. So no miners are involved here, it is offchain=> more privacy as every tx is only stored in your node, never gets broadcasted to the public explorer. Less fees as you dont have to pay the miners, more scalable (eventually up to 1 Mio TX / second) and faster (~ instant) as you dont depend on block limit or blocktime.

I hope I have helped you further with this.
You can always test the dex yourself or wait for the SSUI of the mclw to be live for everyone. More info can be found in our discord.

Thanks a lot for the explanation man. Helped a lot. Might do some extra research into this project. Looks promising!  Wink
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:00:00 AM

-snip-
This stakenet and a bunch user like @OP trying to shiling this token on different board.

I already see a lot of thread about stakenet on almost trading/altcoin board, now they are shining the token by giving some statement about "DeFI" when right now this type investment was quite popular.
Just saw it also and Obviously the First replies comes from a Newbie that almost no post supporting the Post of another newbie that promoting a newbie project also.

Looking at the pattern we can simply find the Idea of them shilling for this Riding for the popularity project.

Almost every New token are Pointing the Congestion in Bitcoin transactions Whenever there is a Hype ,But the truth is they are only gathering a prospective Victims.
I agree that some of the posts come off as artificial. I suppose it can't be helped in the crypto space where shilling and astroturfing are the norm.
It's sad that no one with influence is talking about what Stakenet DEX is doing. It's got a lot of promise to it as an L2 DEX that can swap real BTC and LTC for real ETH and ERCs off-chain, but most with influence in crypto continue to promote all the layer 2 components XSN is employing (i.e. Lightning Network or L2 ETH solutions) without giving them an ounce of recognition, or they back Uniswap clones with lots of ICO money instead.  Undecided
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:27:30 PM

-snip-

I agree that some of the posts come off as artificial. I suppose it can't be helped in the crypto space where shilling and astroturfing are the norm.
It's sad that no one with influence is talking about what Stakenet DEX is doing. It's got a lot of promise to it as an L2 DEX that can swap real BTC and LTC for real ETH and ERCs off-chain, but most with influence in crypto continue to promote all the layer 2 components XSN is employing (i.e. Lightning Network or L2 ETH solutions) without giving them an ounce of recognition, or they back Uniswap clones with lots of ICO money instead.  Undecided

I guess once Ethereum is integrated and you can trade BTC => LINK instantly that people will actually take notice, haha.
On top of that a new top tier exchange will certainly help as well, which is coming soon
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:21:08 PM

I guess once Ethereum is integrated and you can trade BTC => LINK instantly that people will actually take notice, haha.
On top of that a new top tier exchange will certainly help as well, which is coming soon

Any idea which one this could be?

Ah yeah.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:10:04 PM

I'm more excited about the prospect of XMR/BTC atomic swaps being added to the DEX.  Grin
TDLM

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:13:37 AM

Any idea which one this could be?
From what I hear it's a top 20 exchange.

I'm more excited about the prospect of XMR/BTC atomic swaps being added to the DEX.  Grin
I think XMR is a long way away from being lightning ready. Of course normal atomic swaps are being worked on atm.
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:20:43 AM

It is natural that in a situation where traffic is high, the fee will soar and it cannot be avoided, otherwise if the traffic is not much it will return to normal.
the main problem because the transactions are mostly of small value so that they have an influence and become a conversation and look for new alternatives. as long as the alternative is reliable it will certainly be used, but it takes trust to be accepted.

I hope that this is the renewal you are looking for, it is not easy to accept something new if it is not based on a very understandable belief, it will take time for that because it is not easy to change existing habits and beliefs.

nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:00:33 AM

I think XMR is a long way away from being lightning ready. Of course normal atomic swaps are being worked on atm.
XSN can handle 240 tps right? It's generally pretty fast on L1 and capable of doing regular atomic swaps, so I'm hopeful.  Smiley
Is there a way to do XMR/XSN swaps on L1 without having to download both blockchains? This I wonder.

It is natural that in a situation where traffic is high, the fee will soar and it cannot be avoided, otherwise if the traffic is not much it will return to normal.
the main problem because the transactions are mostly of small value so that they have an influence and become a conversation and look for new alternatives. as long as the alternative is reliable it will certainly be used, but it takes trust to be accepted.

I hope that this is the renewal you are looking for, it is not easy to accept something new if it is not based on a very understandable belief, it will take time for that because it is not easy to change existing habits and beliefs.
Wise. In the event that BTC and ETH continue to take off into 2022, a proper L2 DEX and bridging infrastructure could see them go much higher than expected because it would make them so much more convenient and immediately usable.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:02:34 PM

XSN can handle 240 tps right? It's generally pretty fast on L1 and capable of doing regular atomic swaps, so I'm hopeful.  Smiley
Is there a way to do XMR/XSN swaps on L1 without having to download both blockchains? This I wonder.

Wise. In the event that BTC and ETH continue to take off into 2022, a proper L2 DEX and bridging infrastructure could see them go much higher than expected because it would make them so much more convenient and immediately usable.

True, I believe this project will be off the charts as soon as instant LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH transactions is doable.

Nobody cares at this point, which frankly gives me more time to accumulate, so not complaining, haha. I wonder which top 20 exchange the team has planned to list XSN on, as stated in their latest announcement though.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:54:41 AM

as stated in their latest announcement though.
I must have missed that. I'll have to give it a read. Thanks man.  Smiley
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:02:03 PM

as stated in their latest announcement though.
I must have missed that. I'll have to give it a read. Thanks man.  Smiley

You're welcome, it's at the very bottom of that announcement.
Really excited to see which exchange they've made deals with!

I'm sure it will make it much more appealing for new investors to get onboard.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:39:26 PM

I'm more excited about the article they published on ETH scalability. A small part here:
What makes Connext the best choice for our DEX infrastructure is their recently released protocol, Vector, a cross-chain routing network that can bounce between other L2s, ETH shards, primary blockchains and even EVM-compatible chains such as Binance smart chain, Ethereum classic, TOMO chain, and others.

Vector supports conditional transfers routed over intermediary nodes, instant cross-chain and cross-asset transactions, plugin support for non-EVM turing-complete chains, zkRollups, easy deposit/withdraw interface, and low gas costs. All of this is packaged in a lightweight program, containing no more than 2500 lines of code.

Other advantages of Connext are client stability, supporting all operating systems including Windows, and live support for ETH, USDT and DAI. All these mean we will be able to easily add further pairs once we successfully implement and test Vector protocol, making us the first DEX adding support for BTC/USDT and other crypto-stablecoin pairs, without any need for wrapped coins on Ethereum mainnet.
A lot more is in play than I expected.  Grin
FlukkaPVC

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:54:18 PM

I'm more excited about the article they published on ETH scalability. A small part here:
What makes Connext the best choice for our DEX infrastructure is their recently released protocol, Vector, a cross-chain routing network that can bounce between other L2s, ETH shards, primary blockchains and even EVM-compatible chains such as Binance smart chain, Ethereum classic, TOMO chain, and others.

Vector supports conditional transfers routed over intermediary nodes, instant cross-chain and cross-asset transactions, plugin support for non-EVM turing-complete chains, zkRollups, easy deposit/withdraw interface, and low gas costs. All of this is packaged in a lightweight program, containing no more than 2500 lines of code.

Other advantages of Connext are client stability, supporting all operating systems including Windows, and live support for ETH, USDT and DAI. All these mean we will be able to easily add further pairs once we successfully implement and test Vector protocol, making us the first DEX adding support for BTC/USDT and other crypto-stablecoin pairs, without any need for wrapped coins on Ethereum mainnet.

Interesting, do you have a link to that article by any means? I really want to take a deeper look into it  Smiley
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:06:10 PM

Interesting, do you have a link to that article by any means? I really want to take a deeper look into it  Smiley

Check this out!
https://medium.com/stakenet/ethereum-scalability-solutions-connext-and-stakenet-xsn-research-4edb29267bb6
vladn00ne

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:55:17 PM

True, I believe this project will be off the charts as soon as instant LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH transactions is doable.

Nobody cares at this point, which frankly gives me more time to accumulate, so not complaining, haha. I wonder which top 20 exchange the team has planned to list XSN on, as stated in their latest announcement though.

I have been watching Stakenet for several months now. The real Q is the Promise of Stakenet: A Breakthrough or a Gimmick? So I have tried it for the past 6 months (quarantine period lol). Their inbuilt DEX makes BTC/LTC trades instantly. Ethereum is getting integrated as well. They have a simple swap service and a DEX for those who want to actually day trade. Through their DEX you'll have access to all the major exchanges through liquidity providers.

Not bad right? It sounds and looks really good but now it is being ignored by the crypto community as a whole.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:00:13 AM

I have been watching Stakenet for several months now. The real Q is the Promise of Stakenet: A Breakthrough or a Gimmick? So I have tried it for the past 6 months (quarantine period lol). Their inbuilt DEX makes BTC/LTC trades instantly. Ethereum is getting integrated as well. They have a simple swap service and a DEX for those who want to actually day trade. Through their DEX you'll have access to all the major exchanges through liquidity providers.

Not bad right? It sounds and looks really good but now it is being ignored by the crypto community as a whole.
SSUI and ETH integration will make the DEX too useful to ignore
TDLM

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:49:01 AM

I'll be interested to see where this goes.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:50:07 AM

I'll be interested to see where this goes.
Here's a small teaser of the new private build  Smiley
ibbaramichaelx1

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 06:49:46 PM

People are now scared of selling on the fud. You should not even invest if you are scared of the future and making money?

And now I want to leave a comment here to commend Stakenet.
Stakenet does a great job with the buying/selling of BTC.
And Stakenet launched its own DEX with instant BTC transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: