Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free treatment at home  (Read 244 times)
Magd solieman (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:32:06 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2020, 01:16:47 PM by Magd solieman

Hello"
I have seen that we can take advantage of this wonderful section to exchange experiences in our daily business fields and provide benefit to each other, so today I am proposing a new service for those interested in the world of medicinal plants and herbal remedies
I am an agronomist specializing in the field of medicinal and aromatic plants and I work in the cosmetic and therapeutic industry and a former member of Campus France Online:
Treatments for acne, warts, men's beard germination, women's cosmetics, baldness treatment and many other external medications.
The other part of the treatments that I create are of internal effect, such as:
Preparations for treating kidney stones, relieving spinal pain of all kinds, irritable bowel syndrome, and treating respiratory problems such as asthma, blood pressure problems and many others
Today I put this experience and information in your hands and I hope to raise all the problems that you are suffering from in order to offer you the appropriate treatment and without any compensation for the growth of society and to prove to the world that treatment with herbs is effective and beneficial

Writing was also done in the local section of the Arabic language
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5270045.msg55029017#msg55029017
Source:https://www.lifegoalidea.com/follow-healthy-diet/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:23:08 AM

any recommendation for Diabetes ? i have been diagnose as type 2 diabetic last week and i am looking for alternative medicine as herbal so maybe you can help me out?

thanks in advance mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:36:47 AM

You can be treated as good as you like provided you are at home and you are comfortable, what really make some people not be comfortable at home is money and over hardworking, but when there is finance  the life style of human change,the only way you can differentiate comfortable and uncomfortable family is money.

Herbalist/ herbs,herbs is used for treatment of different illness in humans and animals ,its really help based on the recommendations of the herb and the illness.
Herbs normally use for reduction of sugar level treatment and treatment of some certain infections so it has a diverse cure ,

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:03:03 AM

Do you have some remedy to lose excess weight? I know that there's no shortcut for losing weight.

But I can't exercise that much in my area and can't even do home workouts due to busy schedule.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 12:02:04 PM

I have an acute urticaria and been suffering from this for 2 months already. The symptoms are getting worse during at night and im having a hard time to sleep comfortably. The causes are unknown because im not allergic to anything and even tried to avoid the possible causes like certain food or medicines. I already seek for a professional help but after taking the given medicines for 2 weeks and the effects of it were gone, the hives are coming back. Is there any herbal medicine that can help to cure urticaria? I will appreciate your response.

Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:16:31 PM

any recommendation for Diabetes ? i have been diagnose as type 2 diabetic last week and i am looking for alternative medicine as herbal so maybe you can help me out?

thanks in advance mate.

Dear friend, you must first be confident in the success of treatment, because psychological strength is the basis of success
The main key to success is persistence for a long period of time and the ability to listen to ourselves and change with mental / sensory balance. Diabetes mixtures may have negative effects, so I recommend the following herbs:
Fenugreek: The most common herbal remedy for diabetes. In a study that compared treatment with this herb with diet therapy and exercise, it was found that patients who received this herb had significantly decreased blood insulin levels and insulin resistance. Olive leaf reduces insulin secretion and increases the ability of sugar to enter cells.

- The angelic plant, Emblica officinalis: An Indian plant whose fruit contains active substances of the type of rods that inhibit the activity of the enzyme Aldose reductase and prevent complications of the disease as well as the occurrence of cataract in the eye.

Gymnema sylvestre: Has an effect on increasing the secretion of insulin from the pancreas.

Berry Extract - Vaccinium. It prevents damage to eyes and blood vessels due to the high amounts of bioflavonoids it contains.

I wish you a speedy recovery
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:21:13 PM
Merited by peter0425 (1)

thanks in advance mate.

Here is this recipe that 5 patients have succeeded in using and relieving symptoms of type 2 diabetes. These patients have communicated with me: (cinnamon extract)

It is useful for patients with type 2 diabetes, which is treated with tablets that reduce the level of sugar in the blood, and cinnamon is boiled and left soaked for ten minutes and then drunk to reduce the level of sugar in the blood, or the ground is added to coffee or tea

Benefits of cinnamon for diabetes:
Cinnamon fights diabetes because it contains chromium.
Cinnamon increases the cells' response to the insulin hormone.
- Burning and reducing the proportion of triglycerides and harmful cholesterol in the blood.
Cinnamon works to balance the level of insulin in the blood.
- Protective against cancer.
Prevention of diabetes. Obesity and obesity.
Protecting diabetics from blood clotting, as cinnamon contains coumarin.
- Prolonging the relative life of diabetics.
It works to activate cells that stop responding to the hormone insulin.
It makes the patient get rid of the symptoms of high blood sugar, such as lack of concentration, dizziness and nausea.
Protective for diabetics from the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.

Cinnamon is a metabolism booster.
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:26:51 PM
Merited by boyptc (1)

Do you have some remedy to lose excess weight? I know that there's no shortcut for losing weight.

But I can't exercise that much in my area and can't even do home workouts due to busy schedule.
Since your time is busy and you cannot exercise, I will suggest some easy and useful recipes for weight loss, but it is important that you continue treatment and monitor the results:

Cinnamon ginger:
Ginger helps burn fatty substances and grease accumulated in the body, especially if it is taken immediately after meals, and mixing it with cinnamon leads to better results, by bringing a spoonful of fresh ginger and powder, an amount of honey, a few slices of lemon, in addition to two tablespoons of crushed cinnamon And it is also possible to add some of its sticks, by dissolving it in a quantity of water, putting it on the fire until it boils, adding ginger to it, leaving the mixture for a short time on the fire, raising it and placing it in a cup and eating it, after adding lemon slices and honey.

Rose water and apple cider vinegar:
Bring an amount of fresh ginger specifically, grate about three tablespoons of it, and put it in a quantity of water until it boils, and leave it until it cools so that it is filtered and a tablespoon of rose water is added to it, in addition to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, so that the ingredients are moved together well to form a dense and homogeneous mixture. Store it in the refrigerator and use it when needed in the form of fat for the area that we want to lose, and it is applied on a daily basis,
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 10:27:44 PM

interesting topic...
I want to ask you, how do I get a healthy diet without having to reduce the intake of food I eat, I want to be thin but my appetite is very strong. are there any recommendations for drinks or food that I should consume?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:32:36 PM

I have an acute urticaria and been suffering from this for 2 months already. The symptoms are getting worse during at night and im having a hard time to sleep comfortably. The causes are unknown because im not allergic to anything and even tried to avoid the possible causes like certain food or medicines. I already seek for a professional help but after taking the given medicines for 2 weeks and the effects of it were gone, the hives are coming back. Is there any herbal medicine that can help to cure urticaria? I will appreciate your response.
Do not worry, my friend, the treatment is very easy and effective, and you must trust it and do it and it will succeed. I am sure of it and I will be happy if I succeeded with your help:
Treatment methods for urticaria with herbs:
Elements:

2 tablespoons of dill.
2 tablespoons of vinegar.
2 tablespoons of tannins.
Method:

We grind both tannins and dill until smooth as flour.
Mix the ingredients well with the addition of vinegar until they get a consistency.
We rinse the affected area several times a day to recover
Mustard:

We massage the affected area with this oil daily for about 30 minutes, then after taking a warm bath, to achieve the best results.

I wish you good health and happiness
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:33:17 PM

If you are serious about this losing weight - the solution is actually very simple but discipline is your enemy. I am giving my suggestion based on my experience. Lessen your food intake, observe what you are eating everyday and slowly reduce it. Because if you will cut it abruptly, the tendency is to go back as you will feel hungry. More fruits and vegies as much as possible, less carbs. Are you sure you can't even exercise at your home? Do you have stairs at your home? You can just do the 5-min walk up and down and increase it to 10 min the next days. Can you spare those 5 or 10 min from your busy schedule?
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:37:37 PM

interesting topic...
I want to ask you, how do I get a healthy diet without having to reduce the intake of food I eat, I want to be thin but my appetite is very strong. are there any recommendations for drinks or food that I should consume?
Even if you have an appetite, you can do a good diet rich in benefits, but focus on burning the fats in the food

1. Reduce your intake of sugary foods
Limit your intake of sweets, cookies, sweets, sweet drinks, and sugary drinks. For desserts or snacks, try yogurt, fruits, or nuts (such as walnuts, hazelnuts, and salted almonds), and try to drink unsweetened water or tea.

2. Cut back on processed foods
Among these foods are sausages, cakes, biscuits, burgers, and fast foods. These foods are high in fat and salt.
3. Reduce your salt intake
Foods that contain large amounts of salt might increase blood pressure. Also, high blood pressure has no obvious symptoms, but it may lead to a heart attack or stroke. High blood pressure is a serious health problem for every person. Avoid adding salt when cooking food and try not to add salt to food on the table. If you need spicy food, use pepper and other seasonings.

Salt is often added to prepared and processed foods, including bread, cereal, and broth. Reading nutrient labels (often placed behind packaging) can help you control the amount of salt added to food. Look at the numbers for 'salt per 100g':

High amounts of salt are over 1.5 grams (0.6 grams) per 100 grams.
Low amounts of salt are 0.3 grams (0.1 grams) or less per 100 grams.

4. Limit your intake of foods that contain saturated fats
Saturated fats are found in butter, margarine, whole milk and other dairy products, fatty and processed meats such as kebabs, sausages, coconut, palm oil, biscuits, pastries, and cakes. Eating more saturated fats might increase blood cholesterol levels, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
It is very important to focus on the nutrient content of the food
I hope you rate the participation and thank you
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:41:36 PM

If you are serious about this losing weight - the solution is actually very simple but discipline is your enemy. I am giving my suggestion based on my experience. Lessen your food intake, observe what you are eating everyday and slowly reduce it. Because if you will cut it abruptly, the tendency is to go back as you will feel hungry. More fruits and vegies as much as possible, less carbs. Are you sure you can't even exercise at your home? Do you have stairs at your home? You can just do the 5-min walk up and down and increase it to 10 min the next days. Can you spare those 5 or 10 min from your busy schedule?
I always advise patients who consult me to walk and read energy science books because it pushes the patient towards determination and self-confidence to complete the treatment and achieve results that cannot be achieved with chemotherapy
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:52:00 AM

thanks in advance mate.

Here is this recipe that 5 patients have succeeded in using and relieving symptoms of type 2 diabetes. These patients have communicated with me: (cinnamon extract)

It is useful for patients with type 2 diabetes, which is treated with tablets that reduce the level of sugar in the blood, and cinnamon is boiled and left soaked for ten minutes and then drunk to reduce the level of sugar in the blood, or the ground is added to coffee or tea

Benefits of cinnamon for diabetes:
Cinnamon fights diabetes because it contains chromium.
Cinnamon increases the cells' response to the insulin hormone.
- Burning and reducing the proportion of triglycerides and harmful cholesterol in the blood.
Cinnamon works to balance the level of insulin in the blood.
- Protective against cancer.
Prevention of diabetes. Obesity and obesity.
Protecting diabetics from blood clotting, as cinnamon contains coumarin.
- Prolonging the relative life of diabetics.
It works to activate cells that stop responding to the hormone insulin.
It makes the patient get rid of the symptoms of high blood sugar, such as lack of concentration, dizziness and nausea.
Protective for diabetics from the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.

Cinnamon is a metabolism booster.
I think Cinnamon is more appropriate because it can be find in my place while those others in your first posts seems to be harder to acquire.

Thank you for this mate and i will try this right away,expect my update in the coming weeks.again thank you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 08:06:59 PM

your explanation is very detailed, thank you very much... ∠(^ー^)
sweet food is my favorite but I will listen to you you suggest that I reduce sweet foods. health is a very expensive thing, I will try to follow your advice, thanks again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 08:21:21 PM

Since your time is busy and you cannot exercise, I will suggest some easy and useful recipes for weight loss, but it is important that you continue treatment and monitor the results:

Cinnamon ginger:
Ginger helps burn fatty substances and grease accumulated in the body, especially if it is taken immediately after meals, and mixing it with cinnamon leads to better results, by bringing a spoonful of fresh ginger and powder, an amount of honey, a few slices of lemon, in addition to two tablespoons of crushed cinnamon And it is also possible to add some of its sticks, by dissolving it in a quantity of water, putting it on the fire until it boils, adding ginger to it, leaving the mixture for a short time on the fire, raising it and placing it in a cup and eating it, after adding lemon slices and honey.

Rose water and apple cider vinegar:
Bring an amount of fresh ginger specifically, grate about three tablespoons of it, and put it in a quantity of water until it boils, and leave it until it cools so that it is filtered and a tablespoon of rose water is added to it, in addition to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, so that the ingredients are moved together well to form a dense and homogeneous mixture. Store it in the refrigerator and use it when needed in the form of fat for the area that we want to lose, and it is applied on a daily basis,
Thank you for that.

I have apple cider vinegar here and didn't used it after buying it from the grocery. I will try also to use cinnamon ginger, I didn't know that it's also helpful.

I'll try.

As you have said, it's about discipline. My mind is eager but sometimes there are things that stops me from doing so.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Magd solieman (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:55:18 PM

your explanation is very detailed, thank you very much... ∠(^ー^)
sweet food is my favorite but I will listen to you you suggest that I reduce sweet foods. health is a very expensive thing, I will try to follow your advice, thanks again.

I am happy with your insistence on success in treatment and I hope that you will inform me of the results and if you need any help, I am at the service, my dear brother.
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2016

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 04:07:36 AM

I use ginger for headaches, I'm doing very well. I started taking it because I saw it was used for many things in Chinese medicine. I decided to try it and it worked for me.

I've told other friends who've tried it too and they say they're doing well too.

I usually take a teaspoon of ginger powder in the morning, and if I feel a headache coming on during the day, another one.

I used to take lots of pills for my headaches. Like 2-3 days every week. Now I only take a pill once a month on average, when I have a very strong headache and the ginger relieves it but not completely.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
UserU

Activity: 2030
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 10:21:41 AM

Wait, so you've another thread promoting Chinese medicine and then you have this one.

Might want to make up your mind to not confuse users.

.500 CASINO.██

▄

THE HOTTEST CRYPTO
CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
         ▄▄▄███████████
 ▄▄▄████████████████

▐████████████████████
 ██████████████████
 ▐██████████████████
 ▐█████████████████
  ██████████████████
  ██████▀█████▀█████
  ▐████████████████
  ▐██████████████
   █████████████████
   ▐██████████████████
    ▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄ ▄ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄▀▀▄▄
▄▀▄ ▀               ▀ ▄▀▄
█ ▄                     ▄ █
█ ▄  █████  ▄███▄  ▄███▄  ▄ █
█ ▄   ██▄▄   ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▀▀▀██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄   ▄▄ ██  ██ ██  ██ ██   ▄ █
█ ▄  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▀███▀  ▄ █
█ ▄                     ▄ █
▀▄ ▀ ▄             ▄ ▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄▄ ▀ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
████████▀██▀▀██▄▄
 █
█████████████████▄
 █
████████████████████
  █
██▄████▄███████▄███
  █
████████████████████
  █
███▀████▀███████▀███
 █
████████████████████
 █
█████████████████▀
█████████▄██▄▄██▀▀
 ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

ORIGINALS

SLOTS

LIVE GAMES

SPORTSBOOK

██..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 12:08:51 PM

interesting topic...

How do I get health diet without having to reduce intake of food substance? Then stop taking carbohydrates food substance or molecules, apply reduction of amino acids and food elements that contain cholesterol,
Food intake regulations is very important, do not eat when the enzymes in system are inactive,eating when enzymes are inactive it trigger increment of base in the body.
Finally minimize the level of food consumption.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██